00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hate Devil_Knight crew =)

2,156 Views | 39 Replies

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 00:23:09

finally a club to dis the ass-hat...Im in all the way

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 07:06:51

.......why?
why do you hait Devil_Knight?

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 09:30:57

What is wrong with you people? Who in there right mind makes a club about hating a person? You say you hate Dragon because he is a jerk, mean, and etc. But doing this you are the ones being jerks. YOU HAVE BECOME THAT WHICH YOU HATE!

But just leave Dragon alone ok, he's not done anything wrong since he got back.

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 09:59:17

At 3/30/03 10:39 PM, Dragon_Knight_470 wrote: Oh, if I'm stupid, okay:

man this club seems more like a trivia club then a hate dragon club. its funny how these things happen.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 10:48:14

At 3/31/03 09:30 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I LOVE DEVIL KNIGHT!! OMG YESH!!! LOVE!! <3!!!!

I don't like him, and I don't like you, cause your name has a number in it.

Plus I bet you wear funny hats, the kind with feathers in them, while dance in ballrooms and sniffing wine and talking politics.

Damn elitist prick, I bet you drive a BMW too.

Go back too your precious high life of snobbery, your opinion is not wanted in this commoner's thread.

P.S. Dragon is a closet case, standing up for him may force him to gain deep feelings for you. He'll then set up a network of cameras in your house so he can watch you walk around naked.

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 11:12:52

At 3/31/03 10:48 AM, Hice wrote:
At 3/31/03 09:30 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I LOVE DEVIL KNIGHT!! OMG YESH!!! LOVE!! <3!!!!

Oh real mature Hice. You always screw with what people wrote? If you think doing this makes you cool. Well then I feel very sorry for you.

I'm not going to post in this topic anymore. I feel, well I don't know. But you would be in so real pain if you said that to my face. So just leave me alone because I can get you banned for doing this alone.

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 11:19:13

At 3/31/03 11:12 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/31/03 10:48 AM, Hice wrote:
Oh real mature Hice. You always screw with what people wrote? If you think doing this makes you cool. Well then I feel very sorry for you.

I'm not going to post in this topic anymore. I feel, well I don't know. But you would be in so real pain if you said that to my face. So just leave me alone because I can get you banned for doing this alone.

I'm sorry, were you talking?

Cause all I here is mindless dribble.

"I'D BEAT YOU UP IN REAL LIFE!!!" Yeah, like thats real mature there capn, heres an idea, go offline, pull out a pen and notebook, jot down something that may actually be funny or entertaining, then come back and post that.

Cause right now you're battin 0/2, try harder!

By the way, bein banned from the bbs for a few days doesn't matter to much to me, I'm only hanging out here until a certain new forum is up.

So go get that pen and paper, with your lack of comedic skills, you may need a few hours.

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 13:28:56

At 3/30/03 10:39 PM, Dragon_Knight_470 wrote: Oh, if I'm stupid, okay:

1. What day humans were created when God created the universe?

Anybody can read a bible and find that...also, creationism has never been proven as fact, neither has evolution really...that's why the debate rages...this dosen't prove intelligence, it just proves which side of the creationism vs. evolution debate your on

2. How many presidents are current are in the United States in History?

Can get it from a book again, or, if you have one of those old rulers or something that has all the presidents on them, you can just count

3. What was the purpose of Revolutionary War?

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!!! Can you at least pick moderately hard questions? How about people answer this question: What is Plato's forms and ideas theory? That shows some intelligence if you can answer that

4. How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?

About 6 million, I don't think the EXACT number was ever tabulated, but you learn that in high school history class, no proof of intelligence there again really

5. What is the governments in this order: England, Russia, and China?

I don't even know what the hell that means to answer it, are you asking what form of government those countries use? Make the question clearer

6.Who was J. Edgar Hoover?

common knowledge...hey! I think I just noticed a pattern!

Okay, answer them.....now.

Please, these are general knowledge questions most sixth or seventh graders can answer, you have proven nothing, if you were really intelligent, you wouldn't run around threatning and flamming anyone who insults you.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 13:34:17

At 3/31/03 01:28 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:

AMEN

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to hate Devil_Knight crew =) 2003-03-31 13:56:13

Do not start hate clubs against other users.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".