00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kitchenlover99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the brotherhood of liljim

801 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-29 11:05:36

Why is there no liljim fan club on NG? (I did a search, I may have missed it) Well, I'd say it's because he's so humble and would be kind of embarrassed by the concept (feel free to delete this topic liljim)
anyway, here I am, evilSan, founding member of the liljim fan club. Obviously, if he was interested, liljim would be number 1. Number 2 would be FatCatScandal, because he gave me the idea. I would then be number 3 (but I'd still get kudos for founding it ;P)
Why is liljim so great? Because of the way he maintains NG so well that most of the time we don't even notice him. On the rare occasion a bug is found, it is usually only moments of liljim knowing about it that the bug is fixed - meaning the majority of NG users don't even experience any bugs at all.
Now liljim would have every right to brag about his skills at php, but he doesn't. He doesn't go around acting like his administrating the site makes him any more important at newgrounds than any other user. When liljim posts on the bbs, it is always thoughtful, useful, and fairly and squarely on topic. liljim's insight is always thoroughly welcome by all.
I'm sure there are other uses who feel the same way as me - if so, post your thoughts, comments, etc...

{{{liljim}}}

At 3/29/03 10:26 AM, FatCatScandal wrote: Well i guess liljim is just uber then.

Maybe we could have a sect on the site.. the brotherhood of liljim.. we can all worship is uberness.. lol

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-29 11:09:02

i think everybody loves liljim. who wouldn't?

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-29 11:13:04

Phat mate. Liljim is newgrounds and beyond.

ALL Hail Liljim!

I might just have to do a cartoon of this..

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-29 11:16:35

Praise be to the one that will be the light in the darkness of newgrounds

Thanks be to the one that destroys the messages of the weak and arrogant

Apreciation for the one who has the power, but doesn't abuse it.

Grattitude for his comendible attitude and wise words

Hear my words, let it be known that Liljim is the greatest on newgrounds.

ALL HAIL liljim!

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-30 01:12:02

I would have thought this would have been way more popular. Oh well, like I said, liljim is thoroughly underappreciated here on NG.

{{{liljim}}}

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-30 04:26:08

Yeah, I'm glad of what Iilijim does for Newgrounds. I salute him!

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-30 06:11:24

At 3/30/03 01:12 AM, eviISan wrote: I would have thought this would have been way more popular. Oh well, like I said, liljim is thoroughly underappreciated here on NG.

{{{liljim}}}

yeah well, I got bitched out in a post cos I said the liljim prayer i made off the cuff.. this was supposed to be a humourous apreciation for the guy.

Well at least the 3 of us apreiciate him. NICE ONE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAA!

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-30 09:32:24

At 3/30/03 06:11 AM, FatCatScandal wrote: yeah well, I got bitched out in a post cos I said the liljim prayer i made off the cuff.. this was supposed to be a humourous apreciation for the guy.

Well at least the 3 of us apreiciate him. NICE ONE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAA!

oh yeah, that reminds me, I should email him about this huh?

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-30 10:20:32

At 3/30/03 09:32 AM, eviISan wrote:
oh yeah, that reminds me, I should email him about this huh?

there was one club that zoro started in general section, but semi-joking and hard to find, so i made one called "Admin Support" in this club section which liljim knows about (that he's got fanbase and volunteers) but he doesn't seem to need our assistance as alpha testers or similar so far that i know...

Response to the brotherhood of liljim 2003-03-30 12:49:44

At 3/30/03 04:26 AM, BahamutReborn wrote: Yeah, I'm glad of what Iilijim does for Newgrounds. I salute him!

I'm glas of what all the MODS do!! i Salute them!