00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

asanre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

watch befor voting club

498 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

watch befor voting club 2003-03-25 13:58:07

Lately i have seen to many crappy movies that have a high score. I have also seen good movies getting blamed.I am sure people dont watch before voting. People mess up the entire blam/protection system by doing this.
I, Psykooo, see it is my resbonsebelity to stop this.
Wanna join me?
All you have to do is write member of the watch befor voting club.It gets to messy with numbers , i think.
thanx for reading.

Response to watch befor voting club 2003-03-25 15:43:19

i wonder i anybody have read this thing?

Response to watch befor voting club 2003-03-25 17:19:59

I am! Usually I watch the entire movie, but sometimes when it's a particularly long movie, I'll only watch a portion of the movie then judge based on that. Thus, I guess I'm ineligible :( I try not to, but sometimes I just have things to do, people to meet, places to go.

Response to watch befor voting club 2003-03-25 17:31:29

maybe your opinion is different then theirs or maybe those crap movies are getting protected because people make multiple accounts and give 5's to their movie

Response to watch befor voting club 2003-04-03 15:31:44

Yes, there are many user who vote simply a 5 or a 0 when they look at the preloader. But that thing with the multiple accounts, i don't know if really that works.

Response to watch befor voting club 2003-04-04 00:02:32

At 4/3/03 03:31 PM, KoRnFreaker2003 wrote: Yes, there are many user who vote simply a 5 or a 0 when they look at the preloader. But that thing with the multiple accounts, i don't know if really that works.

It has in the past...people will also get their friends to vote fifen on things...there's a lot more wrong with the system than just people opening then shutting the movie and casting their vote.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature