00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

notmoffie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best Free Music Maker?

1,094 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Best Free Music Maker? 2006-10-20 00:03:38

Whats the best free music make I can find? I think I need a better one.

Requirments:
Easy to use
Free
Non trial

Click my Sig! I make money :)

BBS Signature

Response to Best Free Music Maker? 2006-10-20 00:35:43

What you are asking for does not exist. Try looking at the sticky at the top of the Audio Forums page.

Response to Best Free Music Maker? 2006-10-20 00:56:43

Google "Buzz".

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Best Free Music Maker? 2006-10-20 09:40:25

At 10/20/06 12:03 AM, Tugler wrote: Whats the best free music make I can find?
At 10/20/06 12:35 AM, DSMagnum wrote: What you are asking for does not exist.

Ahhh, but it does! - It just depends on your definition of "easy to use"

Go to Borders and buy a copy of "Computer Music magazine" - it costs about $15 and almost always includes CMStudio - a completely free non-trial non-expiring production suite.

CM Studio consists of a main application for sequencing and composition as well as an assortment of VSTi's that emulate various devices (eg: the almighty 303) and VST's to add the beloved reverbs, delays and what-not.

It's not the easiest program in the world but it's also not extremely difficult to use either. The magazine is a bit on the expensive side,and make sure that the DVD is in the case on the cover.

There are also usually one or two freebie plugins or apps on the DVD (if you look through it, you'll find another couple of VST's and a couple of sets of presets for popular freeware VSTi's). Usually always a few thousand samples to help give you ideas or get you started and plus - it's an all around decent magazine.

For $15, I can't think of anywhere else that you can get as much as in one of those mags.

BBS Signature