00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

INTERVIEW crew

1,178 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:22:57

okay well here it is teh 1337 interview crew thanks for the catchy name oscar anywho... i was thinking if you wanted to interview people or you have we should have standerd formats so its easyer to understand the intervew and tips on how to make an interview more intersting

now im gonna make one of them crazy sig pics that say interview crew member one yep...

don't be trash people

Response to INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:30:29

At 3/23/03 12:22 PM, allpro wrote: okay well here it is teh 1337 interview crew thanks for the catchy name oscar anywho... i was thinking if you wanted to interview people or you have we should have standerd formats so its easyer to understand the intervew and tips on how to make an interview more intersting

Oscar The grouch please... Oops! I mean... My name is OscarZavala :( Ok, let's post here the Interviews :)

INTERVIEW crew

Response to INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:32:11

At 3/23/03 12:25 PM, OscarZavala wrote: Ok, allpro, I think that we should edit the names, if you put the name of the guy, some people will just look the name, and nothing else... the people critise by the names... and maybe we should change the names in Bold Cuz this make it easy to follow the interview :)

well the intervew ageekatheart did to me she made her things all bold and mine were all nomal i thouhgt that was less confusing then having all names in bold... becasuse you can see the diffrence bewwettn intervwer and viewee and also uhm i forgot what else iwas gonna say

don't be trash people

Response to INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:33:55

At 3/23/03 12:30 PM, OscarZavala wrote: Oscar The grouch please... Oops! I mean... My name is OscarZavala :( Ok, let's post here the Interviews :)

eh i wnated to post the intervews on the general board still and jsut discuss stuff about interviews here becase not that many people will read interviews here i think

don't be trash people

Response to INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:35:01

At 3/23/03 12:32 PM, allpro wrote: well the intervew ageekatheart did to me she made her things all bold and mine were all nomal i thouhgt that was less confusing then having all names in bold... becasuse you can see the diffrence bewwettn intervwer and viewee and also uhm i forgot what else iwas gonna say

Ok, if you wanna make a diference, then post one name with Bold and the other with Italics and Bold

Response to INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:39:28

At 3/23/03 12:33 PM, allpro wrote:
eh i wnated to post the intervews on the general board still and jsut discuss stuff about interviews here becase not that many people will read interviews here i think

Ok... so here, we talk about how to post them and all that?

Response to INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:52:48

At 3/23/03 12:39 PM, OscarZavala wrote:
Ok... so here, we talk about how to post them and all that?

yeah well i think so then everyone can post there own interviews where they want right? humm

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=58583&page=2

look there as you can see
ageekatheart: asked questions?
allpro: and i responded in nomral style!

it shows a clear diffrence in whos the interview and interviewee

also i think you should change the names to the newgrounds name for clarification, look at my interview with dsg here name is all these confusing symbols i should have canged it to DarkSk8terGrrl so it makes more sence

hum see my new sig pic heh

don't be trash people

Response to INTERVIEW crew 2003-03-23 12:55:17

At 3/23/03 12:52 PM, allpro wrote:
look there as you can see
ageekatheart: asked questions?
allpro: and i responded in nomral style!

it shows a clear diffrence in whos the interview and interviewee

oops oigot that backwaords
but i think the INTERVEWER should have been in bold

if you look at magizne intervews usualy they put the intervewr in nomal font and the responses in italics

don't be trash people