00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DMC Crew 2003-03-23 00:16:53

hey im trying to start a club, and its the DevilMayCry Crew i will be creating banners for each member( unless you make your own =) so look for a topic in Clubs & Crews called "DMC BANNER" i will have your banner w/ your nick in it so you can copy it and there (please
post if you would not like one and i will not be doing gif banners or flash ( U CAN )
JUST SIGN BELOW (You know what i mean)

DMC Crew

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 00:26:16

Hmm...
Devil may cry is cool !
But you know a crew witch stands up for the same reasons & is Succesful !

Mine! Join the PS2 crew today !

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 15:05:27

You little fucker!!!

You stole my club, I had an DMC Fan Club before it got locked called "Devil Never Cry"

MOD.....WOULD SOMEBODY LOCK THIS

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 15:07:03

At 3/23/03 03:05 PM, Dragon_Knight_470 wrote: You little fucker!!!

You stole my club, I had an DMC Fan Club before it got locked called "Devil Never Cry"

how would he know what your club is, it is called dragon quaters club or whatever.

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 15:10:17

At 3/23/03 03:07 PM, MagicalMusicalNate wrote:
how would he know what your club is, it is called dragon quaters club or whatever.

I meant my old club, Devil Never Cry"! You need better glasses or something or an dictionary

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 15:22:05

At 3/23/03 03:10 PM, Dragon_Knight_470 wrote:
At 3/23/03 03:07 PM, MagicalMusicalNate wrote:
I meant my old club, Devil Never Cry"! You need better glasses or something or an dictionary

well since yours is locked, this would make the only DMC club available so why would this get locked??

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 16:25:36

At 3/23/03 03:22 PM, star_cleaver wrote:
well since yours is locked, this would make the only DMC club available so why would this get locked??

Cause, before Tanner locked it, he wrote like "if someone makes an another lopic like DNC, I'll shut it down and banned the guy who made it" or some like that, just read the the damn thing if don't get what I say.

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 17:46:28

fine ill stop and make a new one

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 17:48:40

At 3/23/03 05:46 PM, BloodScropion wrote: fine ill stop and make a new one

As long it's DMC, okay ?

I don't want to see another guy getting banned from my mistakes

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 18:05:55

At 3/23/03 03:05 PM, Dragon_Knight_470 wrote: You little fucker!!!

this can't be locked. frist off teh guy didn't know about you making this club. second the reason your club was locked was cause it was nothing more but a flame war. thrid, he is not your friend. he is trying to amek a club about a very good game. so this club can stay. unlike you when you make a club and yell at everyone then it get's locked. this topic is fine.

Response to DMC Crew 2003-03-23 18:12:01

this can't be locked. frist off teh guy didn't know about you making this club. second the reason your club was locked was cause it was nothing more but a flame war. thrid, he is not your friend. he is trying to amek a club about a very good game. so this club can stay. unlike you when you make a club and yell at everyone then it get's locked. this topic is fine.

To the creator of this club, just ignore Ryo, he's the guy who like to start flam war for his pleasures, and you like to start where I began, It's alright, and I give you my blessing and I like to join.