00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heretoplayarnd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Start and Join cllubs n crews

914 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-03-22 23:54:58

ok, first how can i join crews and clubs and what do i need to know about startin my own( like do i make the banners or logo for the members etc. )

Start and Join cllubs n crews

Response to Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-03-22 23:59:02

your stupid...

anyways, you dont have to make anything for the crew, just start a topic saying what the crew will be named. make it something non-stupid, like make it something with a game or sport you like or something like that. Make sure it hasn't been done!! that is vital, you look like a complete idiot when you do this. and to join one you just post in the topic that you would like to.

as for a banner, you dont have to make one, not every one would use it anyways, but it is a cool addition.

and web page, dont have to make that either, only reccomended if the club is a success

wow, the first time i have given info to a nOOb, i feal special...

Response to Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-03-23 00:01:50

You could always join my club!

Response to Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-03-23 00:04:38

oo, oo, and the CCC!!! or any clubs that i created... 5!

Response to Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-03-23 00:04:46

Besides, I need people like you to join my club.

I'll member # 12 postion, what you say?

Response to Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-04-04 14:47:24

I cannot join.I dont have GRRRRRLLL power.

Response to Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-04-04 15:58:52

why did you refresh this?

Response to Start and Join cllubs n crews 2003-04-04 17:07:24

At 3/22/03 11:54 PM, BloodScropion wrote: ok, first how can i join crews and clubs and what do i need to know about startin my own( like do i make the banners or logo for the members etc. )

Nate laid it out pretty well...I'll just add some of my own thoughts since I have a crew, and I'm a member of one:

Joining: Simple proces...no different than making a post to any other topic in the BBS, I realize it can probably feel intimadating being at a low level and asking to be part of a really huge group, that fear of "Who the fuck are you? Be gone n00b!" most crews don't have that attitude, and most of them will tell you right out what you have to do to join, so just make a post, follow instructions and you're in.

Starting a crew: You wanna be successful, you must be original and you must stand out. Names are important as well I think my group The Endless is a comic fans group, but instead of calling it "the comics club/crew/group" I decided to use the name given to the Sandman and his family in Neil Gaimans excellent book, I figured it would attract comic fans who don't read many super hero books, or just curious folks in general, and if they liked what they saw, they'd hang out and join. The other thing is as Nate said, doing something new, it's very hard to bring a new crew to NG just about every major topic has been covered by now, and a lot of groups are just small aspects of what could and to me, should, be a larger whole (*cough* single game video crews *cough*) so you really need to put some thought into it. Banners sig pics, anything that make people feel like their part of something important can help, and they also provide advertisement, but aren't essential...websites are a lot of work, and you really need someone with talent and time to do them.

Hope some of this helps you out...now join The Endless cause I helped :p, just kidding

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature