00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

M3KK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,843,424 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 06:02:50

It was cool in 252 when they showed gaara and naruto as kids next to each other, then naruto with his first friend (teacher with scar across noes), then Naruto surrounded by his friends, while Gaara just got more and more lonely. Really shows how similar they used to be and why they are different now.

SPOILER*************

So in 253, Sakura simply used her chakra to removed the poison?

END O SPOILER

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 09:48:36

At 3/27/05 06:02 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGiri wrote: SPOILER*************

I have a small request to make. When dealing with Naruto can we make the spoilers more noticable, its the only anmie i watch now so I dont want it to be tarnished :p

And on another note I may bet getting some episodes of Full Metal Alchemist. Hopefully it's a good series.

Furthermore, Master, about a link to those Naruto AMV's this page has some great ones. And if you go here to this page the first and last three are just as good.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 10:22:57

Hello there, I noticed this fine club in Club & Crews section and I would like to join. I'm a newbie here so help out if I do anything wrong. I would like to make Sesshoumaru as my character or a represent in the club. Here are my 5 favourite anime series :-

1. Full Metal Alchemist,
2. Inuyasha,
3. Ranma 1/2,
4. Onegai Teacher and,
5. Love Hina.

Inform me if you need more information.

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 10:33:01

So, does anyone know how many episodes of full metal alchemist there are? Then I can start counting my "money".

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 11:52:36

At 3/27/05 10:33 AM, Crossfade wrote: So, does anyone know how many episodes of full metal alchemist there are? Then I can start counting my "money".

51 or 52. Not sure. fifty-something of them. It's a low fifty.

At 3/27/05 02:08 AM, Maus wrote: Don't worry about them. They get vacations. >:)

A mod thats good for something, eh? Damn, this takes away my fun of flaming them till they give up and never come back.

I've been wanting for a while to get the Battle Royale manga, I've read the book and seen the movie, but the only store around here that stocks it only has 6,7, and 8. Not good for starting at the beginning. Movie, book, and manga are all different, but the manga is the most different (thanks to a translator who decided to adapt instead of translate) and I wanna read it.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 12:20:50

NO one hae kensin He is mine

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 12:37:26

At 3/27/05 11:52 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: 51 or 52. Not sure. fifty-something of them. It's a low fifty.

Thanks Wonko.

And blademaster, if you checked the whole list and noone had Kenshin then he's yours but I find it odd that it's not on the list, im almost positive he was. Oh well. Maybe i'll check sometime to be sure.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 13:08:42

At 3/27/05 01:03 AM, Crossfade wrote:
At 3/27/05 12:58 AM, The_Blue_Hoody wrote: Oh yeah I started making Naruto Sigs in my spare time due to bordem. Lemme know what you think.
Their not bad. :-) I like the gaara one best :p

I made a bunch myself, I posted them in the sig rater crew a while ago.

Heres one. Sorry if this is considered picture spam, but I have no imageshack account :(

nice sig, its awesome...umm i like the one with the chibi naruto best....hehehe, iunno what it is about it, it just draws me in...

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 14:21:00

If kenshin is taken then I will take Sora from Kingdom Hearts where my s/n comes from

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 15:42:55

At 3/27/05 01:21 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Nobody said nothing bout loving you. I, for one, hate you. You suck. You make me spew cat chunks. You are the worst festering stink pile of britsh comedy I have ever had the misfortune to come across. >: (

Awww Red, I knew you cared! :P *huggles*

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 17:26:43

Yes, indeed, happy easter to all. It WILL be a happy Easter for me, because I finally took the time to speed-order the new Vampire Hunter D movie, so I am finally complete and whole inside. It will be in my sweaty hands by late night tonight. *Joyous occasion*
By the way, Tink, when I said I loved you, I meant in a platonic way that involves no huggin on each other. And, I dont want any more lawsuits. So you shall escape my huggy wrath.............for now >:) *such diabolical laughter like you wouldnt freakin believe. *

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 22:40:48

Yo i was wondering how many of you have Socom2 and a network adapter for the PS2 because i was thinking if there are enough of you we could start an anime clan on Socom 2 and name our characters after anime characters.

I've already got a character named Inu - Yasha

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 22:59:26

hey every one well you know how ive been doing flash im in desprit help please watch my movie and give it a good grade please

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:25:33

At 3/27/05 06:02 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGiri wrote: SPOILER*************
So in 253, Sakura simply used her chakra to removed the poison?
END O SPOILER

It's something Tsunade taught her, since we[most anyways]know that Tsunade is one of the top medical ninjas in all the land.

At 3/27/05 09:48 AM, Crossfade wrote: Furthermore, Master, about a link to those Naruto AMV's this page has some great ones.

Geez, what's with all the shitty bands I'm seeing on there. :/ On that page, there is only 2 out of the 5 that are good bands. :\

At 3/27/05 10:22 AM, Sesshoumaru-Sama wrote: Inform me if you need more information.

Sesshoumaru is taken, so you'll have to choose another. You can see the list of characters taken here.

At 3/27/05 11:52 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 3/27/05 10:33 AM, Crossfade wrote: So, does anyone know how many episodes of full metal alchemist there are? Then I can start counting my "money".

I think it's 56 episodes. I do belive Tink knows the exact number of episodes there are.

At 3/27/05 12:20 PM, sorakeyblademaster wrote: NO one hae kensin He is mine

What part of 'MixinDJ is Kenshin' don't you understand?

At 3/27/05 12:37 PM, Crossfade wrote: Maybe i'll check sometime to be sure.

Do you all just ignore my posts or something? Come on people.

At 3/27/05 01:21 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: No, not really. The ban was only 2 weeks and I mistook it for a month. Still a tad too long >: (

He could've told you about it. I'm guessing he did though. But still, for a spam topic? >:/

If you don't know about The Red Apple Crew, then you're not cool.

Indeed. >B(

Why would you come here if you hate it? Admit your jealousy and then you can lodge in my extra bedroom....for a fee of course.

I just might do that one day. Besides, it's still about 40 degrees where you're living at in Ohio, and it's in the 70's down here. :'( Too hot for me.

Wow, that didn't last long now did it? So what now, should we give Kenshin to sir n00bsalot (hey....I like that....yes, I think I shall keep that) or make him choose something else?

The rule is if you are inactive for two months, you are taken off of the list. It's not fair to remove him because he might come back. And I don't know why he ditched his site, it was awsome.

253 is out eh? Hmmm, I gots to get me some of that.

Indeed. It's not as good as the last one, but it's still good. I'm hoping to see some Lee and Gai action in the next one. <3

At 3/27/05 02:21 PM, sorakeyblademaster wrote: If kenshin is taken then I will take Sora from Kingdom Hearts where my s/n comes from

If? IF?! He IS taken. Learn to read my posts damn it. >: ( And yes, you can be Sora.

At 3/27/05 03:53 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Happy Easter to all of you, I hope you all enjoy your homecooked hams, the time with your families, and not being harassed by ng mods and admins, thank you.

Indeed, even though I only saw my father for two minutes before he fled back to his house where his fiancee was cooking him dinner like she does EVERY FUCKING NIGHT! >:'( It's like he avoids me because I made the choice to stop going to school to deal with peoples and teachers shit everyday. But yeah, saw one of my uncles, the one who is kindly donating his old truck to me[YEA-HAW]and my grandma as well. Had some turkey, because it's better than ham. :) And some nice quality time with Indiana Jones and the last crusade. Yep yep, a pretty good day.

At 3/27/05 05:26 PM, chachibenji wrote: *such diabolical laughter like you wouldnt freakin believe. *

You can't beat the laughter of a mad scientist fewel.

At 3/27/05 10:40 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: Stuff.

Nope, sure don't. And it wouldn't work since you already took Inuyasha. :/

At 3/27/05 10:59 PM, secret_toad wrote: give it a good grade please

All I will say is I got myself a shiny blam point for the record books.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:34:54

At 3/27/05 11:25 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:

:/

At 3/27/05 10:59 PM, secret_toad wrote: give it a good grade please
All I will say is I got myself a shiny blam point for the record books.

Man inuyasha thats nt cool i worked hard on that and not like I see you doing anything better
well in other news OutLaw star is turning out pretty cool I forgot how annoying Aisha is
man episode 23 is pretty weird like in a hot but weird way you guys know what epesode im talking about

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:37:23

At 3/27/05 05:26 PM, chachibenji wrote: By the way, Tink, when I said I loved you, I meant in a platonic way that involves no huggin on each other. And, I dont want any more lawsuits. So you shall escape my huggy wrath.............for now >:) *such diabolical laughter like you wouldnt freakin believe. *

Suuuuuuuuuuure... That's ok, I know my bodyguards will protect me from the likes of you! :P

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:41:25

At 3/27/05 11:37 PM, Tink13 wrote:
At 3/27/05 05:26 PM, chachibenji wrote: By the way, Tink, when I said I loved you, I meant in a platonic way that involves no huggin on each other. And, I dont want any more lawsuits. So you shall escape my huggy wrath.............for now >:) *such diabolical laughter like you wouldnt freakin believe. *
Suuuuuuuuuuure... That's ok, I know my bodyguards will protect me from the likes of you! :P

Man Tink so many people love you but its not hard to tell why(blusshes) in the not perverted way your just really cool

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:42:23

At 3/27/05 11:25 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Geez, what's with all the shitty bands I'm seeing on there. :/ On that page, there is only 2 out of the 5 that are good bands. :\

Shitty or not some of them go well with the vids. :p

Do you all just ignore my posts or something? Come on people.

Maybe if they all werent so damn long i'd read them.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:42:56

At 3/27/05 11:25 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 3/27/05 11:52 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
I think it's 56 episodes. I do belive Tink knows the exact number of episodes there are.

Sorry I should have went ahead and answered.... It's 51 episodes long. Very interesting series imo. You should watch it for sure.

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:45:01

At 3/27/05 11:41 PM, secret_toad wrote: Man Tink so many people love you but its not hard to tell why(blusshes) in the not perverted way your just really cool

Awww thanks! It makes me feel special and wanted around here. Even though you insulted me. :P
(I'm speaking of when you said Kikyo was cooler than Kagome btw)

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:51:44

At 3/27/05 11:42 PM, Tink13 wrote: Sorry I should have went ahead and answered.... It's 51 episodes long. Very interesting series imo. You should watch it for sure.

I've seen a lot today, im at episode 12. Very interesting indeed, I can't wait for 13, it's supposed to be quite the battle :D please no spoilers lol. Thanks Tink

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:52:11

At 3/27/05 11:45 PM, Tink13 wrote:
At 3/27/05 11:41 PM, secret_toad wrote: Man Tink so many people love you but its not hard to tell why(blusshes) in the not perverted way your just really cool
Awww thanks! It makes me feel special and wanted around here. Even though you insulted me. :P
(I'm speaking of when you said Kikyo was cooler than Kagome btw)

Oh that well ofcorse your wanted and Im sorry about me thinking Kikyo is cooler than kagome
I mean Kagome is awsome but I like Kikiyo more cause she has more prestist powers
and thought kikiyo and inuyasha had a better realation than kagome and inuyasha . Kagome is still cool and rocks the house shes one of my favorite anime characters like kikiyo sango
akane but wait I thought of some thing akane from ranma and kagome and inuyasha kind of has the same realationship the girls always beats up the boys everony loves akane and kagome in the anime (and me) and ummm ya thats about it it must be because its the same writer or something like that

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-27 23:58:51

At 3/27/05 11:52 PM, secret_toad wrote: akane but wait I thought of some thing akane from ranma and kagome and inuyasha kind of has the same realationship the girls always beats up the boys everony loves akane and kagome in the anime (and me) and ummm ya thats about it it must be because its the same writer or something like that

Akane is cool but ya GOTTA love Ukyo. I don't know what it is about her but she's just awesome. Ryoga and his wonderful sense of direction... he's great. I think that him and Ukyo would make for a great pair really... Oh and of course you can't forget about everyones favorite cross dresser! lol Really, I'm on vol 16 of the manga and as it goes on I believe that Ranma is actually really starting to like his curse at times.....

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-28 00:06:26

At 3/27/05 11:58 PM, Tink13 wrote:
Akane is cool but ya GOTTA love Ukyo. I don't know what it is about her but she's just awesome. Ryoga and his wonderful sense of direction... he's great. I think that him and Ukyo would make for a great pair really... Oh and of course you can't forget about everyones favorite cross dresser! lol Really, I'm on vol 16 of the manga and as it goes on I believe that Ranma is actually really starting to like his curse at times.....

Hey Ukyo is pretty cool and so is Ryoga Ha ranma likes his curse who wouldnt I mean you could stare at your self

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-28 00:06:41

At 3/27/05 11:34 PM, secret_toad wrote: Man inuyasha thats nt cool i worked hard on that and not like I see you doing anything better

Hey, I don't make flash, I only blam it. :) * shines his new Praporshchik badge*

At 3/27/05 11:42 PM, Crossfade wrote: Shitty or not some of them go well with the vids. :p

I guess. I just can't stand Good Charolette.

Maybe if they all werent so damn long i'd read them.

rofl n00b pwnt

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-28 00:45:57

*GASP* 12th and final episode of AIR! :o

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-28 01:02:55

At 3/28/05 12:45 AM, Tink13 wrote: *GASP* 12th and final episode of AIR! :o

Then why are you posting here? Go watch it!

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-28 02:38:05

At 3/28/05 12:45 AM, Tink13 wrote: *GASP* 12th and final episode of AIR! :o

LIEK OGM!!!! TEH 100TH SUMMER!

Good ending...

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-28 02:41:48

Is it just me or is the AAHC gone???

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-28 02:49:29