00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,542 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-02 11:03:41

At 11/1/06 12:19 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
Even if they do delete this thread we can always start it up in the Art Forum...

Actually it already is in the art forum. This is just an actual crew for it. To host and talk about graffiti art works.

And yeh, there are many legal tag places around to.

Like skate parks and someone abandoned warehouses too. I know it's legal to tag where i live, but it's not always the same for everyone else.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-02 13:26:20

At 10/31/06 03:32 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: wtf ever happened to freedom of speech.

Private site, you know.

Anyway, still on hiatus from taggig, also since it's snowing like hell. But I do some subtle vandalism when possible. like writing stuff on posters. Last one I did, I wrote "Image not available" (a joke on anonymous, any /b/tards out there will get it) on a poster sporting a faceless anime character.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-02 15:47:03

At 11/2/06 01:26 PM, SicleOnASledge wrote:
Private site, you know.

????????????????????

Last one I did, I wrote "Image not available" (a joke on anonymous, any /b/tards out there will get it) on a poster sporting a faceless anime character.

Hehe nice tag. So do ya wanna join or what?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-02 15:55:28

new pics!

i might stop writing ecso and start writing syne as in SIGN....im not going to completely cross over until its perfected though. and i just found out my cousin writes ADES and he is really REALLY good like OMG good. but he doesnt tag anymore since he got arrested and he'll possibly give me the name to do.

this is way up on a rite-aid sign. it was so hard to get up there, i had to climb on these pipes that where so frail i thought they were going to break and i was going to die.

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-03 00:39:52

At 11/2/06 03:55 PM, MechaMetal wrote: new pics!

yay! i like pictures hehehe

i might stop writing ecso and start writing syne as in SIGN....

woot, sounds good...but why syne?

and i just found out my cousin writes ADES and he is really REALLY good like OMG good. but he doesnt tag anymore since he got arrested and he'll possibly give me the name to do.

damn that sucks, good luck getting the name haha

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-03 15:53:16

ok. no SYNE for me, someone big in philly already writes it. for now i guess ill just stick with ECSO. which is fine because my name is already up and shit.

~yeahhhhhhhhh boy~

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-03 15:55:21

At 11/3/06 03:53 PM, MechaMetal wrote: ok. no SYNE for me, someone big in philly already writes it. for now i guess ill just stick with ECSO. which is fine because my name is already up and shit.

~yeahhhhhhhhh boy~

Then why isn't your NG name Esco? It would be really cool. Then i could call you Esc.

Hehe, like the escape button!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-03 20:27:13

I did 3 tags in my life! My first one was on a building and it is "FF" and cicled. Then i did 2 today. They are GRAFTA because that is what i want to be known as. I did one on a train and on inside a tube. Anyways...Can I join?

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-03 20:49:30

At 11/3/06 03:55 PM, McFox wrote:

Then why isn't your NG name Esco? It would be really cool. Then i could call you Esc.

Hehe, like the escape button!

well cuz for one my name isnt ESCO its ECSO as in XO. and the other real reason is a long story but i guess ill say....when i played this one MMORPG called Omerta

i started out as Games...then i died and wanted to be something with metal in it so i tried Metalman but that was taken so i switched it around and became Manmetal (my original newgrounds name)....then i died again and became DonMetal....then i died again and became MechaMetal.

so i've used Mechametal, Mecha, or Mech for everything from Tony Hawk Online games to E-Mail adresses. its pretty much my alter ego...

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-03 21:13:47

I used to play omerta....I sucked at it...really bad. I got to the level where you could do route 66 heists and then i would get killed...so fuck that game! XD

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 00:18:26

hehe omerta...reminds me of that Lamb Of God song...

hopefully gonna be tagging up a construction shed tonight.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 00:51:39

At 11/4/06 12:42 AM, esko-man wrote: Stupid kids are going to get me in trouble...

haha fucking little shits, fuck em just deny whatever they/whoever say

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 08:51:12

I Am In I Dont Have A Pic But On One Train I Wrote ROFL And on another LOL and on a kindergarten bulding i wrote F U IDIOTS! and the last spot i tagged wuz yesterday I Wrote On Someones House and i wrote Lol Idiotic Family

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 10:22:23

At 11/2/06 03:47 PM, Emo-Duck wrote: ????????????????????

Newgrounds is Tom Fulps' personal property.

Hehe nice tag. So do ya wanna join or what?

Meh, I might post every now and then, but I'm not a really that active writer.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 15:11:52

At 11/4/06 10:22 AM, SicleOnASledge wrote:
Newgrounds is Tom Fulps' personal property.

Oh yeah i know that!

Meh, I might post every now and then, but I'm not a really that active writer.

It's ok, i'l just put you on the members list anyway.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 15:43:30

At 11/4/06 03:11 PM, Emo-Fox wrote:

Allright.

My tag is OOS, but writer name is Kronstadt

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 16:20:00

At 11/4/06 03:43 PM, SicleOnASledge wrote:
At 11/4/06 03:11 PM, Emo-Fox wrote:
Allright.

My tag is OOS, but writer name is Kronstadt

What is that Metric? Nah, just kidding.

Is it German?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-04 21:11:54

I want to be in this crew and learn about tagging. I want to learn how to make the bubble letters and how to blend colors and shit...but no one has confirmed my joining of the crew yet...

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 04:29:11

At 11/4/06 09:11 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: I want to be in this crew and learn about tagging. I want to learn how to make the bubble letters and how to blend colors and shit...but no one has confirmed my joining of the crew yet...

You can be in this crew once you get 100 posts. Your not that far from it and i want more people to post regularly than joining and never posting again.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 04:48:25

At 11/5/06 04:29 AM, Emo-Fox wrote: and i want more people to post regularly than joining and never posting again.

yes, people have to start posting at least more then twice in here and then fucking off, like seriously? how many people have done that so far...

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 05:02:54

At 11/4/06 04:20 PM, Emo-Fox wrote:
What is that Metric? Nah, just kidding.

Is it German?

nah, Russian. Kronstadt was a revolutionary navy base in 1918. They had it right, direct democracy and everything (they also kinda started straightedge), but they got fucked over by Lenin when they allied Trotsky to stop the impending slide to red aristocracy.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 10:08:27

At 11/5/06 04:48 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 11/5/06 04:29 AM, Emo-Fox wrote: and i want more people to post regularly than joining and never posting again.
yes, people have to start posting at least more then twice in here and then fucking off, like seriously? how many people have done that so far...

About 7 so far. If this keeps up this crew may die, and i seriously don't want that to happen!

At 11/5/06 05:02 AM, SicleOnASledge wrote:
nah, Russian. Kronstadt was a revolutionary navy base in 1918. They had it right, direct democracy and everything (they also kinda started straightedge), but they got fucked over by Lenin when they allied Trotsky to stop the impending slide to red aristocracy.

What? Are you Russian then? If you are then "How is the snow?"

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 11:41:15

Can I still post in here and like try to get tips and shit for this?
i did a tag, but it was like...straight...and not bubbley and shit...kinda sucked...
I'll take a pic when i get a camera...i dunno when that will be...

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 13:48:22

At 11/4/06 09:11 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: I want to be in this crew and learn about tagging. I want to learn how to make the bubble letters and how to blend colors and shit...but no one has confirmed my joining of the crew yet...

SJS's LESSON 1:
If you want to start tagging, dont do it to look cool, and make it into a fad. Its all about getting your name out don't worry about a crew your not ready to start one or join one yet. After creating an orignal name, start with bubbles and blocks. Practice drawing bubble letters on a piece of paper before you get serouise. When you want to paint bubble letters first do the out line of all the letters then fill in the bubble with the same color you outlined it with this should give you a solid color, then with another color out line it again... get creative. When you want to do a backround make sure you do it before you start with your letters.... Many artist use characters this helps if someone trys to steal your name, becuase if you have a character up then every serouise tagger will know who is fake and who is real...

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 13:50:23

At 11/5/06 04:48 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:

Yea sorry I haven't been posting for awhile, ive just been busy and shit. I'll put in some work and act like a panal member......

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-05 15:40:10

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 00:29:42

At 11/5/06 03:40 PM, UnmutteringMatt wrote: http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=600286

Anybody up for it?

i did. =)

good luck

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 01:07:55

double post SORRY

new alias. was MECHAMETAL. now THEPAINTINGHERB.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 04:24:27

At 11/6/06 01:07 AM, ThePaintingHerb wrote: double post SORRY

ok, dont let it happen again

unless its important
new alias. was MECHAMETAL. now THEPAINTINGHERB.

sounds good dude haha

and that guide you put up SJS, thats sick, great explanation.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2006-11-06 12:37:50

At 11/6/06 04:24 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
ok, dont let it happen again

No, we want it to happen again. That way we get more posts and this club expands and people get impressed and want to join this fine little crew of ours.

unless its important

So changing his username wasn't important? I would have told him to fuck off if he hadn't told me. I never check anything!

and that guide you put up SJS, thats sick, great explanation.

Yeah that was pretty good. Keep em up man!