00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,551 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-02 06:08:41

At 9/2/07 04:32 AM, Airbuster wrote: be EazAY!

Glad you made it back safe dude.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-02 07:56:33

Anyone feel like helping me atall? Post on page 31

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-02 07:58:34

At 9/2/07 07:56 AM, Arkoth wrote: Anyone feel like helping me atall? Post on page 31

Practice practice practice. Thats all the help i can give in my sleepy state.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-02 08:56:07

I dont even know where to start. stylles etc, so confusing for such a retard like me

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-02 20:18:54

ladies and gents, you remember the outline i showed you on paper?

check it out hombres!

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-03 00:07:46

At 9/2/07 11:07 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
Nice. A little fucked up to do it on the that truck, but its neat.

thank you, and yea I looked at it and im like "... I'm not writing on this truck..." so ON MY LIFE i fucking climbed on top of this truck to do the wall behind it only to find the wall was too far away from the truck and if i leaned over the piece would turn out to be crap, and I almost fell from a height that would have broken my ankle... So I said fuck it and bombed that truck.

At 9/2/07 08:56 AM, Arkoth wrote: I dont even know where to start. stylles etc, so confusing for such a retard like me

don't worry, I'm a retard too, but as soon as you get the hang of it, you'll soon be a retard with some basic graffiti skills. Here's what I did...

I started writing in graffiti text, like a fancy version of our regular alphabet that they teach in school... it developed moreso than anything I can do so far. (the writing beside the bubble letters in the pic)

When I was in that phase, I drew really shitty bubble letter throwups.. uncreative, no style... because I didn't know where to start... and honestly, the best way to learn style is to study other people's style, and try and take their style and turn it into your own... pretty much bite other writers until the style you bite off them alters and its your own style now....

I bit a style a long time ago... and now my style is my style and nobody can argue with that, I didn't bite from anybody recently, even if it looks similar to other people's it's different, because I made it myself.

and I'm tired of posting this little film but..

Wiki page for the filmStyle Wars

watch it, I'm gonna go smoke a blunt now.

peace

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-03 00:09:17

i guess i didnt post that properly, the words Stlye Wars is a different link than "a wiki page for the film" so check it out, and watch it before you as any questions.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-03 03:17:05

At 9/2/07 08:18 PM, Airbuster wrote: check it out hombres!

Crazy piece dude, im sure he will appreciate it.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-03 07:53:14

At 9/3/07 03:17 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 9/2/07 08:18 PM, Airbuster wrote: check it out hombres!
Crazy piece dude, im sure he will appreciate it.

yea, i guess SHE did appreciate it... I guess i forgot to mention my friends a chick but its all good :)

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-03 15:30:34

ok man i no im prob on da 32 pg but gd luck

C.C.T.V RULIN BELFAST

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-03 17:37:34

At 9/3/07 03:30 PM, trekday919 wrote: ok man i no im prob on da 32 pg but gd luck

If I recall correctly, it was successful.

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-04 03:25:41

At 9/3/07 07:53 AM, Airbuster wrote: yea, i guess SHE did appreciate it... I guess i forgot to mention my friends a chick but its all good :)

Whoops =P

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-04 03:28:32

At 9/2/07 08:18 PM, Airbuster wrote: ladies and gents, you remember the outline i showed you on paper?
check it out hombres!

It looks good and all, but I personally think that Graffiti that you made needs some color to it. It just looks too plain in black and white. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-04 07:45:41

At 9/2/07 08:18 PM, Airbuster wrote: ladies and gents, you remember the outline i showed you on paper?

check it out hombres!

looks decent, definently overshadows the other taggers =P

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-04 10:45:48

Haven't posted here in a pretty long time, found this and thought I'd scan it and post it up, just wanted to know if it was ok :D

Graffiti Crew

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 01:25:48

i bet hela of u are fukin toy .
look at my profile.

Graffiti Crew

SF 07-Gain1

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 01:27:54

sucks
no offense

SF 07-Gain1

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 01:32:07

At 9/2/07 04:32 AM, Airbuster wrote:
it was fuckin crazy! i climbed on top of a truck to tag the building it was beside but the truck was too far from the wall... so I settled for tagging the truck.
i saw at least 5 cop cruisers on the way home and i was just WAITIN for those fucks to pull me over and say "there has been reports of vandalism in the area", so I skated on EVERY side street on the way.... If the truck is there next time I go back, I'll check it out and grab some pictures now that I found my camera.

yea get a pic
u ever been rapped?
just got fukin busted some fagot cops just searched us wen we were just going back at 5.
where do u write at

look at my profile and klone1's
peace

SF 07-Gain1

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 01:33:27

check it out hombres!

someone writes peace from ny dude

SF 07-Gain1

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 05:09:14

Gaine man shut up give someone else a chance to talk.

Everyone else, crits on this? IGNORE THE CROWN. What do you think of it besdies the crown? How can i make it better? Thanks in advance im back to the shithole called a school soon.

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 06:54:34

At 9/7/07 05:09 AM, Arkoth wrote: Everyone else, crits on this?

Pretty good, considering you we're asking for tips not to long ago, you seem to have improved.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 10:55:11

At 9/7/07 06:54 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 9/7/07 05:09 AM, Arkoth wrote: Everyone else, crits on this?
Pretty good, considering you we're asking for tips not to long ago, you seem to have improved.

Thanks alot! Do you think the name is good? Should i work on this or find a different one?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 15:55:38

At 9/7/07 10:55 AM, Arkoth wrote: Thanks alot! Do you think the name is good? Should i work on this or find a different one?

That's some pretty good graffiti that you did. I could tell you to make the outside color of the letters blue or yellow but I don't think you'd wanna do that. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 21:54:07

At 9/7/07 10:55 AM, Arkoth wrote: Thanks alot! Do you think the name is good? Should i work on this or find a different one?

Where i live i haven't seen one person yet writting 'Chrome'. Have a look around your area and see if anybody has it, otherwise keep going!

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-07 23:31:30

At 9/7/07 01:32 AM, gaine1 wrote: yea get a pic
u ever been rapped?
just got fukin busted some fagot cops just searched us wen we were just going back at 5.
where do u write at

look at my profile and klone1's
peace

I got a pic, that's the truck I climbed on, that was too far from the wall, and so I didn't tag the wall I settled for the truck...

I don't write peace, I write NEVR ONE, if you read earlier in the thread you'd see why I wrote it. Why do artists always come in and talk shit about toys? without toys, how do we distinguish the greats? everyones starts as a fuckin toy, you can't have a rose without a seed, son.

Don't be like that guy who came in hear who said he wrote "EASY" and when I called him out on his lie he stopped posting. Post your real work (by real I mean pieces or throw ups you've done on the streets), and please refrain from calling other people toys, and focus on bettering other graff artists abilities.

At 9/7/07 05:09 AM, Arkoth wrote: Gaine man shut up give someone else a chance to talk.

Everyone else, crits on this? IGNORE THE CROWN. What do you think of it besdies the crown? How can i make it better? Thanks in advance im back to the shithole called a school soon.

It's a good drawing, but I just don't recognize it as graffiti.. I mean, maybe if you thickened the black par..., aside from that it looks like a tag with outlines, which isn't really a prevalent graffiti style. I won't tell you to not put it up, because it IS good, maybe you can make that as your own original style, but I WOULDNT advise tagging that, that's only piece material because u NEVER wanna have to spend over 10 seconds on a tag, bro.

stay writing

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-08 01:15:09

for everyone: toys don't exist here, only aspiring graffiti artists.

that is all. for now.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-08 02:22:24

At 9/8/07 01:27 AM, DaSadGirl wrote: Check out my newest slaps. Will make more for Sunday's mission. : ( 7

Black on blue and black on red look hot. Make more of them, they're sure to stand out.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-08 04:18:24

At 9/7/07 05:09 AM, Arkoth wrote: Gaine man shut up give someone else a chance to talk.

It's a good drawing, but I just don't recognize it as graffiti.. I mean, maybe if you thickened the black par..., aside from that it looks like a tag with outlines, which isn't really a prevalent graffiti style. I won't tell you to not put it up, because it IS good, maybe you can make that as your own original style, but I WOULDNT advise tagging that, that's only piece material because u NEVER wanna have to spend over 10 seconds on a tag, bro.

stay writing

It was meant ot be a tag. How can i improve it so its just a better tag? Thats all i want to start off with at the moment. Tagging. I dont want to get into writing with spray cans juuuust yet. Please help dude

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-08 05:07:30

just sayin im not gona get pissed over u either.
someone rites crome.
its arite
big letters like ur c are good usually
dont make ur e a strait line
and dont do the little lines off the r

SF 07-Gain1

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2007-09-08 05:11:14

oh those lines are a h dont do a h but i wouldnt write crome at all if u like the letters u could do romec or romek not a bad made up name

SF 07-Gain1

BBS Signature