00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,438 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-07 15:37:17

At 5/5/09 02:01 PM, doody1 wrote:
At 5/5/09 01:11 PM, kon-bleach wrote: dont call me paddy slut-cake(ha nicked:P)

but it just seemed like it was dying for a few days there ya know?
Won't do, bitchtits. Is that northern or southern island anyway?

Yeah, it goes into coma's for certain periods of time. ;)
BUT WE HAVE SHOCK PADDLES!

Even though I don't use Rusto, as it drips like a biatch, I would still kill to have that much.

oh bitch-tits how original you tart:P

and northern ireland dude why do you ask?

shock paddles eh? kinky

walls..only give us more places to ruin,tag,paint,and make beautiful...

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-08 00:11:25

Even though I don't use Rusto, as it drips like a biatch, I would still kill to have that much.

You guys must be using some messed up rusto because, it never drips for me

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-08 18:21:47

At 5/8/09 12:11 AM, Spite wrote:

well spite atleast your podting like a champion much respect for it

but bombtheworld(.)net or whatever is a game

bitch real shit only

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-09 18:34:59

Hey guys, i'm going on holiday for a bit, I might post a few times if there is a WiFi connection anywhere.

Seeeya.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-10 15:16:40

At 5/9/09 06:34 PM, doody1 wrote: Hey guys, i'm going on holiday for a bit, I might post a few times if there is a WiFi connection anywhere.

Seeeya.

nyuu!!! dont leave us who will we get our laughs from?

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-10 16:04:24

At 5/8/09 06:21 PM, kon-bleach wrote:
At 5/8/09 12:11 AM, Spite wrote:
well spite atleast your podting like a champion much respect for it

but bombtheworld(.)net or whatever is a game

bitch real shit only

I don't want to post any proper peices on here because they can easily just be traced.
So, if your gunna be such a prick about it, i'm out.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-11 21:43:28

At 5/10/09 04:04 PM, SeanGrounds wrote:
At 5/8/09 06:21 PM, kon-bleach wrote: bitch real shit only
I don't want to post any proper peices on here because they can easily just be traced.

Well He's got a point about "real shit" but being a prick about it is just being a dick. DICK.
I support all types of graffiti, but hey, you can't stay painting behind a computer screen right?
Get up and practice your craft and understand why you want to paint.

I present: Daydream Daze009

***DreamEasyChildren;TRC"ALLdayEVERYday"
Excuse the bad quality, NG won't accept high quality pictures without being bitchy about file size. I sold the piece for 30 Bucks.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-12 14:43:48

At 5/11/09 09:43 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 5/10/09 04:04 PM, SeanGrounds wrote:
At 5/8/09 06:21 PM, kon-bleach wrote: bitch real shit only
Well He's got a point about "real shit" but being a prick about it is just being a dick. DICK.
I support all types of graffiti, but hey, you can't stay painting behind a computer screen right?

***DreamEasyChildren;TRC"ALLdayEVERYday"
Excuse the bad quality, NG won't accept high quality pictures without being bitchy about file size. I sold the piece for 30 Bucks.

sexay man real sexy how long did that take to do?

other than that leave if you want its no skin off anybodys nose around here i guess

other than that once again has anyone here heard of paint called montanna monster???

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-12 14:45:01

and i wasnt actually saying anything bad i simply said dont post from a game

and i doubt any porkers are gonna waste their time chasin a bunch of graff artists from a fourm:P

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-13 16:35:24

At 5/11/09 09:43 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Well He's got a point about "real shit" but being a prick about it is just being a dick. DICK.

Nicely done soundz. Whats up with you these days? Done any more tags?
I've done a couple of quick Nofills, I'll post them when I can get a memory card for my digital camera. My other one got stolen by some twat.

Goshdarnit.

Also, Sean, we don't wan't you to leave. I think he was just trying to say that bombing on a PC isn't really proper graffiti. Also, how many police do you think are hanging around NG's clubs and crews? How could they trace a peice back to you anyway? It would be hard to prove your crime. So, post some pics, don't worry about the oinks.

Pic from Valencia, Spain.

Graffiti Crew

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-15 23:11:13

At 5/13/09 04:35 PM, doody1 wrote:
Nicely done soundz. Whats up with you these days? Done any more tags?
I've done a couple of quick Nofills, I'll post them when I can get a memory card for my digital camera. My other one got stolen by some twat.
Goshdarnit.

I've done some tagging recently, just been tryna get pictures of em since I got no camera.

Vicious, I wanna go to Berlin or somewhere in Europe where they got chill spots tagged head to toe.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-16 15:38:33

Also, Sean, we don't wan't you to leave. I think he was just trying to say that bombing on a PC isn't really proper graffiti. Also, how many police do you think are hanging around NG's clubs and crews? How could they trace a peice back to you anyway? It would be hard to prove your crime. So, post some pics, don't worry about the oinks.

wow
:O someone sticking up for a paddy? something new happens everyday eh?

any thats a pretty good way or saying what i meant:P

and welcome back alcarcity

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-17 09:46:13

At 5/16/09 03:38 PM, kon-bleach wrote:
O someone sticking up for a paddy? something new happens everyday eh?

I'm a Quarter Irish, you know. My dad still fought in the war between The UK + NI though :p

Yeah Soundz, most places in Europe have mad tags all over the place. France is insane.

Another picture from Valencia. My Uncle knows this guy, Arky. We went out and saw this barn he tagged, must've been about thirty feet high, but they actual tag was like fiften foot letters. Mad.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-17 17:03:44

Found this online.

I think it looks cool.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-19 15:07:49

At 5/17/09 05:03 PM, doody1 wrote: Found this online.

I think it looks cool.

sexay much?

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-21 16:36:38

At 5/19/09 03:07 PM, kon-bleach wrote:
At 5/17/09 05:03 PM, doody1 wrote: Found this online.

I think it looks cool.
sexay much?

What does it say?

Tether?

This painter has epic balls. It's near where I live. Can also be found on google.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-21 17:55:35

At 5/21/09 04:36 PM, doody1 wrote: This painter has epic balls. It's near where I live. Can also be found on google.

Wow...it looks bad...but I have no place to talk. He has balls and I can't blame em for making it come out bad, because the coordination up there must be TOUGH and I'd shit myself if I tired that so....Props to em.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-22 15:51:37

At 5/21/09 05:55 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Wow...it looks bad...but I have no place to talk. He has balls and I can't blame em for making it come out bad, because the coordination up there must be TOUGH and I'd shit myself if I tired that so....Props to em.

Hell yeah. You'd be concentrating on not falling to your death, not the paint job.

Christ almighty, this picture is insane.

Heaven spot No1
Heaven spot No2
Heaven Spot No3 - How the fuck?!
Heaven spot No4
Final heaven spot - My favourite.

Enjoy my quick Collection of top spots.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-22 17:08:50

Too damn pretty to eat.

I would treasure the wrappers. :D

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-22 17:34:41

tether?
look at the first letter looks more like a fancy E but i creamed at your last pic before the graff bars

;)

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-23 16:03:11

At 5/22/09 05:34 PM, kon-bleach wrote: tether?
look at the first letter looks more like a fancy E but i creamed at your last pic before the graff bars

;)

Not sure, but Tether is a word, not sure about Ether. Hell, mabye the artist created it.

Damn right. Wouldn't you love to be there? You wouldn't know where to look.

This picture is similar to The Arky barn tag, but I can't find any of the actual peice im talking about - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/3120 594342_5a6cd819aa.jpg

My next post will be like my one involving heaven spots, but with Wildstyle peices. As It's the shit.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-23 20:02:46

Not sure, but Tether is a word, not sure about Ether. Hell, mabye the artist created it.

Actually ether is a word say it like eath-air its like a chemical type of shit i dunno but it exists...in pancake land...im so fucking high

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-23 23:14:48

Since doody's posting up pictures and shit, I'll post this one beastly wildstyle I've admired for AWHILE.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-24 07:40:04

thats pretty sweet

any one here a fan on banksy?

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-24 09:32:28

At 5/23/09 11:14 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Since doody's posting up pictures and shit, I'll post this one beastly wildstyle I've admired for AWHILE.

Damn, that's fresh.

At 5/24/09 07:40 AM, kon-bleach wrote: thats pretty sweet

any one here a fan on banksy?

Anyone here who isnt?

Wildstyle gallery -

No1
No2, Never seen anything like it
No3, Liking the multi tones
No4, I hate go-overs
No5
No6No7No8No9
No10

And now just a random picture.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-24 18:05:52

At 5/24/09 02:03 PM, Eman110 wrote: Hey guys, found this cool thing thats pretty much Google Earth Street view but you can go around tagging stuff and doing some throwies. Wild Style city.. Also, while im on the topic of internet graf, do any of you guys know what happened to Ubuv/Above? I really liked his style and about 7 or 8 months ago he just kind of dropped off the face of the earth. Nobody knows what happened to him. I've heard everything from he got hit by a train to his wife made him stop to he got arrested.

Pretty cool site.

Go to Fremont street on the fast links, I own all of those spots ;)

I'm sucky with a mouse though, haha.

I saw that dude a while ago, his style is nice. I haven't heard anything about him dissapearing, it's most likely that he quit, or got pulled by the police. But surely if he quit, he would of let people know?

OR, he was being modest, and wanted to slip out of the scene gently.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-24 18:50:18

At 5/24/09 02:03 PM, Eman110 wrote: you guys know what happened to Ubuv/Above? I really liked his style and about 7 or 8 months ago he just kind of dropped off the face of the earth.

I think he got arrested, I'm not sure. But check out one of his mates "ROPE", he's fucking nice with it.

Here's a video with a catchy ass song by ROPE.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-24 18:58:24

Alright, Doody showed me WildStyleCity and I did this for him. :3
It took me the best part of 25 minutes.

Graffiti Crew

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-24 19:03:39

lads instant messenger's(msn,im) mind if i get some? be seem weird since im in n.ireland and what not

i

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2009-05-24 19:05:22

At 5/24/09 06:58 PM, Lagamuffin wrote: Alright, Doody showed me WildStyleCity and I did this for him. :3
It took me the best part of 25 minutes.

Because he's so badass.

FAIR PLAY TO HIM, I SAY.

The owner of this house must be so pissed off right now.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature