00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

War Talk

4,601 Views | 102 Replies

War Talk 2003-03-17 20:30:35

Looks like we're going to war... Although I think Bush should have seriously avoided using any three letter words ("oil" and "god"). Thoughts?

War Talk

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:32:03

i think that it is what has to be done. now or later its gonna have to be done. nice pic by the way

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:33:35

Im watching that now, it's on every freakin' channel, I hate war.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:33:48

Post in Poltics bbs.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:35:10

At 3/17/03 08:33 PM, Sputnix007 wrote: Post in Poltics bbs.

He can do what he wants.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:35:39

At 3/17/03 08:33 PM, Sputnix007 wrote: Post in Poltics bbs.

it his own freaking site, he can post anywhere he wants.

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:40:01

At 3/17/03 08:30 PM, TomFulp wrote: Looks like we're going to war... Although I think Bush should have seriously avoided using any three letter words ("oil" and "god"). Thoughts?

I just don't like this...people are gonna die, innocent people, Saddam is a terrible guy but, it just seems like we're gonna lose more if we screw with him, we're gonna lose allies, resources, and just give the islamic militants another reason to crash planes into buildings and put bombs on planes and trains and high rises...I don't know...maybe I'm wrong but...seems like we're going for all the wrong reasons.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:42:27

At 3/17/03 08:30 PM, TomFulp wrote: Looks like we're going to war... Although I think Bush should have seriously avoided using any three letter words ("oil" and "god"). Thoughts?

We all know he wants oil. But "god" was really not needed in political speeches. If anything, I think god should stop this war before people get killed.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:44:19

Love the pic tom.

Yeah well i personally think that bush is a wanker just doing what his father didn't have the balls to do.

As i said in a differant topic about this.. i recon we should get all the worlds leaders on XTC and let em talk it out.... world debt would be eliminated for one.. seeing as they would love each other so much they would realise that money really doesn't matter as much as they think.

Just make sure you seperate them all before they come down and start getting all jittery and paranoid...

maybe the war will be a good thing.. the world is so close to distruction that this could be the thing that tips the balance and wipes out the human race... good thing too...

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:47:24

At 3/17/03 08:40 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I just don't like this...people are gonna die, innocent people, Saddam is a terrible guy but, it just seems like we're gonna lose more if we screw with him, we're gonna lose allies, resources, and just give the islamic militants another reason to crash planes into buildings and put bombs on planes and trains and high rises...I don't know...maybe I'm wrong but...seems like we're going for all the wrong reasons.

Islamic militants will crash planes into buildings and kill innocent people with or without the US fighting them. so their can either be innocent people dying now or innocent people dying later when we are forced to take action. war is never a good thing but it has to happen or else we would all be under the control of dictators.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:47:48

OH NO!! Tom is gona be kicked off the forum! He didn't post this in the official war topic! WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?! IT IS THE END! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *runs into wall in attempt to escape*

My Myspace

Like to throw pies and play poker? Click the banner!

BBS Signature

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:48:06

olskoo already started a topic on this but w/e...

i think the war is good besides the fact that people will be killed, of course if we didnt then we would have a greater chance of innocents being killed over here. I think it was basically a dicision between civilians being killed in a massacre, or military people being killed in a war. With war, we get rid of one of the choices, thus less deaths and the getting rid of evil.

"War is good for me!"
-Thunderclese

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:49:06

At 3/17/03 08:47 PM, looksgood wrote: OH NO!! Tom is gona be kicked off the forum! He didn't post this in the official war topic! WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?! IT IS THE END! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *runs into wall in attempt to escape*

lol I thought about that too but since tom made a war topic, wouldn't this become the offical war talk topic?

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:52:09

At 3/17/03 08:40 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I just don't like this...people are gonna die, innocent people, Saddam is a terrible guy but, it just seems like we're gonna........

But the question is.........is it worth it?

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 20:59:48

At 3/17/03 08:48 PM, BuckeyesNate wrote: olskoo already started a topic on this but w/e...

i think the war is good besides the fact that people will be killed, of course if we didnt then we would have a greater chance of innocents being killed over here. I think it was basically a dicision between civilians being killed in a massacre, or military people being killed in a war. With war, we get rid of one of the choices, thus less deaths and the getting rid of evil.

I recon that the world should just stop interfering in other countries busnesses and just let them destroy themselves.. just cut them off from you if there having problem.. don't let any plains in from that area.. I don't care.. but war is fucking pointless.. not that i care because I wouldn't be called up anyway... Mental Ilness, Asthma, Dyslexia, and i smoke 1/8 a day...

I recon we should just blow up the world.. it would solve everyones problems

"War is good for me!"

What's my name?
THUNDERCLEESE

-Thunderclese

hehe u like brak... cool... the brak stuff on NG sucks but it's so fucking hilarious.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:00:53

Damn Bush and his evilness.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:03:10

Everyone should go out and rent "The day after."

It will confirm your doubts about war, and sway you to think so if you think it's right.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:04:33

Problem is everyone thinks they are good and the other side is evil, and everyone thinks god is on their side. I personally believe if there is a god (I'm not saying there isn't one, nor am I saying that there is) he would not be on a any side in a war, after all killing is wrong isn't it? The thing is everyone thinks god gave them permission to kill the "evil" people, but when you have a notion to kill, you are evil yourself.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:06:41

HIS war is about oil, not protection. And he is avoding god caus if he attracts any attention to god, god will c that he is a bastard who wants oil...lol

mm bananas

BBS Signature

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:08:25

Tom err Sadam is a ugly dirty sand (m)igger.(Sorry Tom) He is going to die he thinks he can take us out with his terrorism. Ok get ready cuse this might be kinda long.
Sadam, he orders a plane to fly over and drop a nuke at the coast of cali. We hit that plane on the way over here, and the nuke blows up. Kills off alot of out planes. thats what 200 mil dollars maybe?? Just because we are usa doesnt mean that money isnt a problem. Anyways, that nuke exploads, makes a cloud, blows over the usa, and rains acid rain. Do you want that to happen? That is why we are going to go to war (not xactly that reason) but for weapons of mass destruction. What I am saying is Sadam, his sons, and Osama are gonna die. We will kill sadam sooner. Dirty sand migger he is.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:11:28

this picture has a lot of editing/altering potential.

War Talk

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:11:50

I'm writing for the newspaper that I work for, and my article is on the effects of chemical weapons. Man, I hope these things are never used again, but to say that is foolish.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:12:44

I gave him two points for using 'apparatus'.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:12:47

At 3/17/03 09:11 PM, HeinousDude wrote: this picture has a lot of editing/altering potential.

dammit I meant this. goddammit! *bangs head into wall*

War Talk

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:13:17

At 3/17/03 09:08 PM, Tricky_Hater wrote: Tom err Sadam is a ugly dirty sand (m)igger.(Sorry Tom) He is going to die he thinks he can take us out with his terrorism. Ok get ready cuse this might be kinda long.
Sadam, he orders a plane to fly over and drop a nuke at the coast of cali. We hit that plane on the way over here, and the nuke blows up. Kills off alot of out planes. thats what 200 mil dollars maybe?? Just because we are usa doesnt mean that money isnt a problem. Anyways, that nuke exploads, makes a cloud, blows over the usa, and rains acid rain. Do you want that to happen? That is why we are going to go to war (not xactly that reason) but for weapons of mass destruction. What I am saying is Sadam, his sons, and Osama are gonna die. We will kill sadam sooner. Dirty sand migger he is.

Goodness... We can't even keep racial slurrs out of a serious topic. How sad...

I don't care what Saddam's nationality is. If he's doing some shit, he's gonna get it, and if he's not, well, sorry Saddam.

We could find better ways around this though. Killing people isn't a reasonable one.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:14:18

At 3/17/03 09:08 PM, Tricky_Hater wrote: Tom err Sadam is a ugly dirty sand (m)igger.(Sorry Tom) He is going to die he thinks he can take us out with his terrorism. Ok get ready cuse this might be kinda long.

don't have money? I don't have exact statistics but if you take the money that america spends on arms in one year you could eliminate world dead..

bush.. goes around selling weapons to all these countrys... and then has the cheak to send in troops and decomission all there weapons and stuff..

He is like the big bully of the world.. he waits till they are armed... and then kills them.

He sells all these weapons and fighter jets and tanks to all these countrys.. and says that he should be the president because.... THE WORLD IS STILL A DANGEROUS PLACE...

how does he know? He probably looked at the fucking reciept.

Sorry had to quote bill hicks there

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:20:30

Bush is going to be the first president to lead us to war who wasn't ever elected...

I have to agree with a previous post.

Terrorist attacks will take place regardless on if there is war or not.

BUT... There amount of them will increase. They just said on TV earlier tonite that during the Gulf War, terror attacks world wide increased three fold.

So, yes, I agree that there will still be terror attacks. The magnatude and amount of them will increase, however.

When all of our troops are some 10,000 or so miles away, there is nobody left to defend America when something buggy happens.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:24:06

There are a lot of theories about why Bush is doing all of this... I pesonally believe that no matter what the reason for going to war, Saddam needs to be stopped. Can anyone in here honestly say that the man won't make any terror attacks on the U.S where more innocent people will die? Yeah, maybe Bush's reasons aren't what he claims them to be, but regardless Saddam and his little minions need to be stopped one way or another.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:26:48

It's insanity. Bush is in danger of causing a backlash that will affect the USA and allies in ways that can only be described as unpredictable (and by allies i mean australia and whoever else is dumb enough to send troops over). I'm just glad i dont rely on water from a resevoir.

Response to War Talk 2003-03-17 21:32:39

yeah, that he clearly wants to fuck god using oil on his dick as lubricant