00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,914,463 Views | 60,181 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 19:33:59

At 8/18/07 07:19 PM, ShirtTurtle wrote: Unusual Food

I ate a fuckin' crocodile omfg.

Me too, and it was great.
Weird foodzorz
I guess mexican food isn't unusual for me, since I'm american from a mexican and puertorican descent.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 19:44:34

At 8/18/07 06:53 PM, Ertyguy wrote:
At 8/18/07 06:45 PM, Luis wrote: Unnusual cuisine
Since everyones from different parts of the world, ever had anything unusual to eat?
Is poutine unusual for you guys? It's not for me and i love it soooo much.

Urk... I hate poutine. The very first poutine I had (probably the last, too) almost made me throw up afterwards, it was so greasy. I felt sick for a few hours and couldn't do much except lie down. I don't think my body can handle it. It tasted good, though. :/

The weirdest foods I've ever eaten were cow's tongue and chicken feet, in Chinese dim sum places.

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 19:45:16

At 8/18/07 07:32 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: I lived with a Japanese girl last year. Sushi's actually quite nice.

Yes, I love sushi, it isn't particularly the best thing for your body if you eat it all the time though.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 19:49:17

At 8/18/07 07:32 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: I lived with a Japanese girl last year. Sushi's actually quite nice.

I've never even tried it, actually. It just seems kinda nasty to me.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 19:52:24

At 8/18/07 07:49 PM, Siggy0501 wrote:
I've never even tried it, actually. It just seems kinda nasty to me.

I highly recommend it. Japanese people make good housemates.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 20:33:04

I love poutine, and being in Canada there is poutine everywhere! Although, if you eat poutine and a bacon burger in one sitting, the left side of your chest will begin to hurt...

Jammin out to some Led Zeppelin whilst typing on the BBS in my Zeppelin shirt, hehehe....

Whoa its me!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 20:45:54

RE: Unnusual Cuisine

I had poutine when i went to the canada meet, I didnt like it, it tasted like dog food. I had to be a good sport tho. I actually do like sushi, particularly things that involve seafood. I'm heavy on the seafood. I had oysters rockefeller today.. its probably one of my favorite things in the world. The place i had it at sucked tho, they didnt sprinkle bacon on it.

I'd like to try fugu at some point, theres something intruiging about eating a fish that could potentially kill you if it wasnt cooked right.

I've had an ostrich burger.. its kind of dry..

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 20:56:18

Unnusual Cuisine

Well, first of all I'm back.

Anyway, i like sushi (not the raw fish kind, the vegetable or shrimp/crab kind is good.)

Fried calamari is pretty good too. It's not exactly rare or anything, but some people don't like the idea of eating squid. It's quite tasty actually.

I LOVE lebanese and indian foods though. My dad is half lebanese so we get these neat football-shaped meat things (forget what they're called) every now and then along with some like... thick sour cream stuff called labne or something. Hummus is good too, we have that more often.
For indian foods, there's an expensive indian restaurant near where I live that we go to on special occasions all the time. I love curried chicken dishes and bryani dishes, and samosas and pakoras. (i really don't know how to spell these food names very well).

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 21:40:19

Unusual Cuisine

I eat hamburgers made from people. I kill them in their sleep and pile 'em up in my shed behind my house. Every morning I put them in the meat machine and eat them up.

But seriously, I'm a finky eater and hardly eat anything wierd. Probably the wierdest is..uh...chinese food.

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 21:44:19

Unusual Cuisine

pixelz was right about the poutine and bacon cheeseburger thing. A delicious but extremely unhealthy meal.

The most exotic thing I think I've had is shawarma, and that isn't even exotic, considering there's like at least 20 restaurants in my city that serve it (it's probably double that number).

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 21:54:59

At 8/18/07 09:40 PM, Masterswordman wrote: But seriously, I'm a finky eater and hardly eat anything wierd.

Yeah, that pretty much goes for me as well.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 22:00:30

..::unusual cuisine::..

I'm a pretty adventurous eater. I love sushi and other Japanese food. Korean food, Indian food, Greek food, Ethiopian food, Norwegian food, whatever it is I'll probably eat it. Thai food is like God on a plate. Rattlesnake, reindeer, octopus, squid and crickets are some of the more unusual foods I've indulged in. I think it's amazing to try various food for different cultures.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 22:18:00

At 8/18/07 09:44 PM, CrazyChihuahua wrote: Unusual Cuisine

pixelz was right about the poutine and bacon cheeseburger thing. A delicious but extremely unhealthy meal.

Thought I was gonna die, my heart was hurting so bad after one meal lol. No cheese on my burger though, just bacon burger : )

I like chinese food, and by chinese I mean Cantoneese Chow Mein and their rice... and some chicken.

Whoa its me!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 22:52:22

I normally have the same meals every week, or two weeks. Mix it up a little. And I rarely eat anything to new... or greasy! But of coarse I still eat badly. Anyway, the worst thing, or more unusual thing I have ever eaten would have to be Deep fried Ice-cream, and a Deep Fried Mars Bar.

Not that wacky, but hey, I'm a boring guy!

[ Email Me ] Make Me Smile! [ Read My Stuff ] That'd Be Sweet!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:04:27

At 8/18/07 08:45 PM, Luis wrote: it tasted like dog food.

So you have tasted dog food. The rumor has been proven.

Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:08:38

At 8/18/07 11:04 PM, Rudy wrote: So you have tasted dog food. The rumor has been proven.

Thanks.

Everyones tasted some sort of dog food. I didn't mean to. But I had to eat a dog cookie once when I wasn't "sane" and it tasted like a ball of salt.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:11:33

At 8/18/07 11:08 PM, Contain wrote:
Everyones tasted some sort of dog food. I didn't mean to. But I had to eat a dog cookie once when I wasn't "sane" and it tasted like a ball of salt.

Sane means sober, or are you implying that you are, in fact, mentally ill?

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:19:11

At 8/18/07 11:11 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
Sane means sober

You caught on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:23:10

UNUSUAL CUISINE

I Love most all Asian Cuisine except for Indian.

My favorite of all of the Asian cuisine would have to be Vietnamese. Any food place starting with PHO is my kind of place ; D

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:24:48

At 8/18/07 11:19 PM, Contain wrote:
At 8/18/07 11:11 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
Sane means sober
You caught on.

Ahh... that's too bad. I thought I might have a friend who could relate to me...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:28:02

At 8/18/07 11:24 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
Ahh... that's too bad. I thought I might have a friend who could relate to me...

Ahh, BMK, half of the flash forum can relate to you in that aspect.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:28:37

At 8/18/07 08:56 PM, Glaiel-Gamer wrote: Hummus is good too, we have that more often.
For indian foods, there's an expensive indian restaurant near where I live that we go to on special occasions all the time. I love curried chicken dishes and bryani dishes, and samosas and pakoras. (i really don't know how to spell these food names very well).

Hummus is so addictive with pita bread... I just can't stop eating it once I start.
My parents are really into indian food but I never really liked it. It's all mushy and spready and ehhh....
I've never really eaten anything too strange probably because I rarely eat anything meat except maybe chicken, fish (is that even meat?), and the occasional steak. My sister is vegetarian so she's probably to blame for my eating habits..

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:34:34

At 8/18/07 11:08 PM, Contain wrote: Everyones tasted some sort of dog food.

Unless that's a play on words, then speak for yourself.

As far as eating new things, I had a Hardees burger for the first time a few weeks ago, man those things are sooo good, fuck wendys and mcdonalds, man mcdonalds is just getting lower and lower as new fast food chains are created.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:39:36

At 8/18/07 11:34 PM, Coaly wrote:

Well, um... Yea, sure it was. Dogs will eat nearly anything we will.

Good cover?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:43:28

RE: Uh. Dog Food...o_O?

I honestly never have tasted "dog food." Not a source of regular food in which DOGS will eat, that's just bullshit. Dog Food = That nasty shit in a can. Yes, never took a taste out of that mysterious mix of flavors and dead animal intestines. Nah.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:49:01

At 8/18/07 11:43 PM, Rudy wrote: RE: Uh. Dog Food...o_O?

I honestly never have tasted "dog food." Not a source of regular food in which DOGS will eat, that's just bullshit. Dog Food = That nasty shit in a can. Yes, never took a taste out of that mysterious mix of flavors and dead animal intestines. Nah.

I've never tasted that shit. Meh, theres nothing that much cleaner in a sausage?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:49:42

At 8/18/07 11:39 PM, Contain wrote:
At 8/18/07 11:34 PM, Coaly wrote:
Well, um... Yea, sure it was. Dogs will eat nearly anything we will.

Good cover?

Dogs will eat a lot of things we wouldn't... like puke and shit. I understand that some animals, like rabbits, have to eat their own shit to properly digest it. Dogs don't have that problem but they eat it anyway...

I strongly believe that the whole "dogs mouths are cleaner than human mouths" is a lie. I'm constantly cleaning my mouth while the dogs are eating anything and everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:54:22

That theory is just an excuse for Bestiality.

Stupid People.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-18 23:56:56

Dog Food
To be honest, I have tried dog food once out of curiosity. It tasted weird and it was soft, then it got mixed in with my saliva and got all mushy so I spit it out.
:I'm a weird person

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-08-19 00:03:28

Haha, I find it weird how we're talking about dog food, In a FLASH lounge!

Meh, its fun, I guess. But getting old.

BBS Signature