00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DARXVEL just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

267,671 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 14:51:26

At 2/1/08 02:19 PM, Fknox wrote: PSS: Here is one of the main characters of Street Fighter ( i dunno his name)

That would be Ken and the other main character of SF is Ryu

sorry for the d-post.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 14:52:26

At 2/1/08 02:49 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
At 2/1/08 02:26 PM, IrishGun wrote: Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 are definate GOTY.
Yeah the first Killzone was a really awesome shooter and prety difficult as well.

I only got Killzone recently. And yes, it was awesome and hard, I mean, it had motion blur and everything! Is the multiplayer any good?

But i think Resistance 2 will take the GOTY award.

Number 1 was brilliance. :D And 64 players. Sixty-freaking-four players.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 14:57:26

At 2/1/08 02:52 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 2/1/08 02:49 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
At 2/1/08 02:26 PM, IrishGun wrote: Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 are definate GOTY.
Yeah the first Killzone was a really awesome shooter and prety difficult as well.
I only got Killzone recently. And yes, it was awesome and hard, I mean, it had motion blur and everything! Is the multiplayer any good?

Yeah the multiplayer is awesome but it alot harder then the singer playr campaign. And i forgot to mention andother game i was to come out is Black 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 16:01:24

At 2/1/08 02:51 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
At 2/1/08 02:19 PM, Fknox wrote: PSS: Here is one of the main characters of Street Fighter ( i dunno his name)
That would be Ken and the other main character of SF is Ryu

sorry for the d-post.

Thx, now I know, more about SF... lol

To create, or not to create... That is the question...

Visit Playstation Empire!

PSN Name: Unreal-Vlad

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 16:13:04

At 2/1/08 04:01 PM, Fknox wrote: Thx, now I know, more about SF... lol

Your welcome just glad i could help somebody out around here. But yeah i know about alot of other AF characters i just dont know the names to them.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 16:44:08

You can check out IGN for the Resistance 2 picks. Of course, I'll direct you here, so you can see them quicker.
I heard you can play to up to 60 players, so it's considerably OK ... LittleBigPlanet is an other title I can't wait for to appear. I saw some vids on IGN (no, I don't link you :P) and that made me want it more! The fact that you can create levels for other people is really WOW-ing but HOW you make the levels really is amazing. So many tools you just don't know how to start. Wait. Fuck. Resistance 2 popped into my mind again. It will be in America, some Sentinel group of soldiers similar to Sgt. Hale are the world's only hope of survival against the chimeras...
I've read a lot about MGS4 too, so what I didn't play any of the other MGSs, I wasn't interested back then, but when I saw the demo played by that Japanese guy, I couldn't believe my eyes on how many things you can do.
Anybody has Assassin's Creed? Yet another game I enjoyed. I love climbing on top of the buildings and performing huge leaps of faith just to fall in hay when I get to the ground in Jerusalem. Obsessed with getting to all the viewpoints and completing all the side-quests, I got pissed when I saw IGN's review of A's C. 7.5? WTF? That game is a hell more worth than that! I'd say the battle system is revolutionary, with all the blocking capabilities and dodging etc.
I'm looking forward to buying Timeshift and CoD4, what do you think? I saw some vids about Timeshift and one of my friends has CoD4 and I hell like it, so I'm asking you are these good games? Because I liked the trailers and vids from both of them, but I heard that Timeshift isn't as appreciated as I thought. Shifting through time in an FPS? That sounds revolutionary and great, but I really want to know what you think about the two games.
Killzone 2... A great title, but of which I heard very little! PSM3 only posted one in-depth preview, but nothing more. You guys say that Killzone 1 was great, so I guess the second one should be good too.
Woow, I wrote quite a lot! LAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
That's about it, respond pls!

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 17:20:37

At 2/1/08 04:44 PM, Fknox wrote: You can check out IGN for the Resistance 2 picks. Of course, I'll direct you here, so you can see them quicker.
I heard you can play to up to 60 players, so it's considerably OK ... LittleBigPlanet is an other title I can't wait for to appear. I saw some vids on IGN (no, I don't link you :P) and that made me want it more! The fact that you can create levels for other people is really WOW-ing but HOW you make the levels really is amazing. So many tools you just don't know how to start. Wait. Fuck. Resistance 2 popped into my mind again. It will be in America, some Sentinel group of soldiers similar to Sgt. Hale are the world's only hope of survival against the chimeras...

Well jsut so you know i have seen alot of screen shots for it already, And Sgt, Hale is amongst The Sentinels. But you journey or the front of the game/First lvl is in Iceland and Hale barlely survives the crash and fights off the chemera and makes his ways back to the states. Only to find out that the Chemera has followed him.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 21:05:59

Street Fighter 5 demo for the PS3 was awesome!

I really mean it.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 21:08:13

Wow...

I'd like to re-join this crew. I remember joining a long time ago, but I never got back to the club.

So I'd like to join again.

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 21:10:42

At 2/1/08 09:08 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote: Wow...

I'd like to re-join this crew. I remember joining a long time ago, but I never got back to the club.

Welcome back!

Remember To Follow The Rules!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-01 21:11:47

At 2/1/08 09:10 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 2/1/08 09:08 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote: Wow...

Welcome back!

Remember To Follow The Rules!

Yeah, I got it.

I'll be around a lot. Just because aren't really and better clubs.

/:

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 03:48:27

Hey guys look! A new Lara Croft game is coming out! Tomb Raider Underworld! Pics here! I can't wait to see more on that! Let's see if I can crop an image and post it... Yes, I can!
Lara in HD! I can't wait!

Playstation Empire

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 05:56:43

At 2/2/08 03:48 AM, Fknox wrote: Lara in HD! I can't wait!

I can't stop staring at the picture. Why?

Hint: What does everyone love about Lara?

At 2/1/08 09:05 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Street Fighter 5 demo for the PS3 was awesome!

I really mean it.

How can you play the demo if it's not even in development?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 07:13:34

At 2/1/08 09:05 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Street Fighter 5 demo for the PS3 was awesome!

I really mean it.

theres a demo ??

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 07:38:10

At 2/2/08 07:13 AM, Dark-Knight wrote:

I really mean it.
theres a demo ??

Apparently, for the Americans and/or Canadians.

Has anyone else played the DMC4 demo?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 11:45:02

I really mean it.
theres a demo ??

There is.

I totally pwned my friend at Street Fighter 5, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 11:47:25

At 2/2/08 07:38 AM, IrishGun wrote:

I really mean it.
theres a demo ??

Is there a Devil May Cry 4 demo? If it is, I would've seen it on the PS Store, right? I didn't see it, so how could've anyone play it? Well, maybe you guys have some other gaming and demo resource, but I personally only feed on the PSN.
To answer to your question, no, I haven't played the DMC4 demo, but I'd like to, because I never played any DMC at all. I just saw trailers and vids and pics stuff.
Post more frequently! I can't run this thread on my own! Post more stuff about games, about Home, and more!
LAWL!

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 14:52:54

At 2/2/08 11:45 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: I totally pwned my friend at Street Fighter 5, lol.

How could you do that on a game that hasn't even been thought of making yet?

At 2/2/08 11:47 AM, Fknox wrote:
At 2/2/08 07:38 AM, IrishGun wrote:

I really mean it.
theres a demo ??

Is there a Devil May Cry 4 demo? I didn't see it, so how could've anyone play it?

Because there is a demo?

To answer to your question, no, I haven't played the DMC4 demo, but I'd like to, because I never played any DMC at all.

Shame on you. Really. Shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 15:14:58

At 2/2/08 02:52 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 2/2/08 11:45 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: I totally pwned my friend at Street Fighter 5, lol.

My mistake. It was Street Fighter 4.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 16:06:06

At 2/2/08 03:14 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 2/2/08 02:52 PM, IrishGun wrote:
My mistake. It was Street Fighter 4.

What country do you live in? Seriously, I'm confused as to why Capcom would make a demo this early.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-02 16:11:32

At 2/2/08 04:06 PM, IrishGun wrote:
What country do you live in? Seriously, I'm confused as to why Capcom would make a demo this early.

Canada.

I played it on PS3. So it has to be Street Fighter 4.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-08 08:12:28

At 2/2/08 03:48 AM, Fknox wrote: Hey guys look! A new Lara Croft game is coming out! Tomb Raider Underworld! Pics here! I can't wait to see more on that! Let's see if I can crop an image and post it... Yes, I can!
Lara in HD! I can't wait!

lol.... hd boobies

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-08 11:17:04

Hey everybody whats up? Me not a whole lot just playing the first Resistance and just thinking how much better the 2nd one is going to be. (Damn you Insomniac why must you make us all wait so long). But other then that i have been playing Guitar hero 3.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-08 13:45:23

At 2/8/08 11:17 AM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Hey everybody whats up? Me not a whole lot just playing the first Resistance and just thinking how much better the 2nd one is going to be. (Damn you Insomniac why must you make us all wait so long). But other then that i have been playing Guitar hero 3.

Resistance's multiplayer is the best I've ever played, 2nd is TF2, then Star Wars Battlefront 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-09 04:11:38

Anyone played Devil May Cry 4 or Burn Out Paradice yet ? im gona do a trade in & buy 1 or 2 of them tomorrow

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-09 06:52:40

Buy both quite the fantastic game experiences :D.
2 bad for DMC4 that you have to fight the same bosses 3 times :x, that kinda annoyed me but they are pretty damn good bosses nontheless.

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-11 08:31:54

yeah got them both, getting a little over burn out, and stuck on devil may cry gota start playing it agian .

but both good games

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-11 15:40:44

At 9/21/06 11:01 AM, Dark-Knight wrote: Yeh i created the PS2 crew, and i thought i should just create the Playstation empire so we have
PSX, PS2, PSP & the new PS3...

What is a psx? is it another name for the ps1?

Join me up! I have a ps3, psp and ps2 (I'm typing this using the ps3's internet browser), and I had a ps1 (sold it). I'll put Playstation Empire in my sig, do I need to link it 2 this page?

As for games, Burnout Paradise looks amazing so I might get that, Skate is looking good to, and Timeshift is interesting; pausing time, running up to a grunt, taking his gun and emptying a clip at him is great fun ,and it certainly doesn't hold back on the gore either. You could save bullets by hitting him, or making him surrender, but where's the fun in that?

"just because idiots are great in number does not mean they're not idiots" - alicetheDroog

The Atheist Army|English Gentleman's Club

Sig censored by: SevenSeize

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-11 16:30:25

I accidentally deleted my FFX memory save state :(

ALL THAT BLIZTBALL FOR NOTHING >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-02-19 01:55:10

anyone else happy to hear blu-ray is dominating the format wars. I mean now that toshiba is supporting exclusively blu-ray what does HD-DVD got left.

Clubs:

Death Note Club

Playstation empire