00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snootsnoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What Can Alcohol Do For You?

2,481 Views | 44 Replies

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 05:45:58

At 8/29/06 01:22 AM, LordTrunks wrote:
At 8/28/06 06:16 AM, -Express- wrote: Fulp knows your I.P address, so he can easily contact the police and tell them your underage drinking.

OWNED. >:)
Why in the hell would he go through all that trouble to bust some kid that has nothing against Newgrounds for underage drinking if nobody got hurt?

It's just an MIP anyways. Meh, big deal. I'm hammered right now and had a great time tonight yet again. The only people I'd be worried about are my suitemates, which would probably be deported because they are foreign exchange students providing alcohol to minors. None of that :(

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 05:47:43

Drugs are so cool.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 05:59:41

At 8/29/06 05:47 AM, -Frank- wrote: Drugs are so cool.

Did you bother reading the thread? Your sarcasm isn't appreciated. You could at least explain why you think drinking alcohol is somehow bad.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 06:04:12

It's interesting that you had such a good experience with alcohol, but you shouldn't cut yourself short. You probably had more to do with your personal growth than beer. The act of being social is enough to help with anxiety and if booze helps you out then that's great, although some people would call it cowardly to use alcohol to solve your problems whatever works for you.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 06:08:11

Beer can turn a really fat chick into jessica simpsin, if you drink too much. lol

Read this and the terrorists win...

YOU BASTARD!!

BBS Signature

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 06:17:48

At 8/29/06 06:04 AM, MCNinja wrote: It's interesting that you had such a good experience with alcohol, but you shouldn't cut yourself short. You probably had more to do with your personal growth than beer. The act of being social is enough to help with anxiety and if booze helps you out then that's great, although some people would call it cowardly to use alcohol to solve your problems whatever works for you.

Maybe. But I think alcohol was just the thing I needed to kickstart myself away from shyness. It was myself, but the alcohol was the jumpstart that caused it. Perhaps it is cowardly to use alcohol to "solve my problems", but it IS working for me. I'm doing things I would have previously thought impossible. It simply wouldn't have happened without alcohol, and I would have just continued on living the way I was. That way wasn't terrible and I would have been satisified with that, but this way is honestly better.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 07:43:20

I once had a gerbile growing out of my ear when I drunk to much...

Well hurray for alcohol and under aged drinking. For me the best that alcohol does for me is that it gets my lazy ass off the coutch and to a party, seriously i would newer meet new ppl if it wherent for partys.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 08:08:36

I started drinking this year when i was 13 now im 14, and damn, alcohol sure is cool.
It makes me HAPPY. It makes me feel GOOD.
Oh yeah, and i have confidence actually.
But i have never drank a beer. : (
I only drink Vodka and GIN and other strong alcohols. (An liquor called 'Old Tallinn' namely, 45% VOL- kickass)

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 08:27:46

First, i'd just like to say congrats on finding a new lease of life, and the fact that it was helped by alcohol is just a bonus. Ignore all the bitching and moaning about addiction to booze, it's really quite difficult to get addicted. It's not like you're drinking every single night to build up dutch courage just to talk to people.

I'm not a particularly extrovert person myself, especially around people i dont know, but give me a couple of beers and i'll be your best pal for the night. The only reason i actually go out now, is because of some of my new work mates, i didn't know any of them when i started (obviously) but decided to go for a drink with them one night and they got to know what im really like and now, we drink almost every weekend, and we're planning on doing a lot of things together. GO alcohol.

Alcohol is a great thing, and even if you do abuse it, you always learn a lesson after it.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 08:51:58

Alcohal can make you stfu.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 08:53:55

PrevFrame()

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 08:58:22

Hope you like beer bellies

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 09:53:33

At 8/28/06 01:24 PM, -Express- wrote: You dumbass, he asked if alcohol was good to get him confident and active, it’s good in the short run, but in the long run he’ll become addicted.

I didn’t say beer was bad, it’s actually good when you’re out with friends, all I said if he continues to use it to become confident, flirty and active, the bad overlaps the good things in drinking beer.

Actually your post was "the admin of this website will get you arrested for underage drinking, beer is oh so bad, it'll be the death of you, you'll get addicted and it'll ruin your life."

It wasn't some fucking levelled argument.

It's hard enough to get properly addicted to the extent of it even interfering with anything other than sleep patterns.

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 10:02:24

Alcohol is not all bad for you! It has just been reported by scientists that Cider - alcohol used from apples can have great health benefits. 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'...well so does a glass of good England Cider. It contains anti-toxins to things such as cancer!

Of course i dont suggested drinking to much of it ;)

Response to What Can Alcohol Do For You? 2006-08-29 18:38:14

At 8/29/06 08:27 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: First, i'd just like to say congrats on finding a new lease of life, and the fact that it was helped by alcohol is just a bonus. Ignore all the bitching and moaning about addiction to booze, it's really quite difficult to get addicted. It's not like you're drinking every single night to build up dutch courage just to talk to people.

I'm not a particularly extrovert person myself, especially around people i dont know, but give me a couple of beers and i'll be your best pal for the night. The only reason i actually go out now, is because of some of my new work mates, i didn't know any of them when i started (obviously) but decided to go for a drink with them one night and they got to know what im really like and now, we drink almost every weekend, and we're planning on doing a lot of things together. GO alcohol.

Alcohol is a great thing, and even if you do abuse it, you always learn a lesson after it.

Thanks. That was pretty much exactly what I was trying to say. Most people don't have enough time to getting to know every shy person and alcohol helps speed this process along. Once you see that it's completely possible and even easy to jump in with a bunch of people you don't know it can help make some really positive changes in you. The shyness can begin to dissipate.