00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JustSomeInternetdude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

180,190 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-02 19:36:25

At 2/23/07 01:49 PM, ReDSoUlJa wrote: new news on RE: Extinction, trailers n such r about and... it doesnt look good but i'll support it anyways.

yeah, its a sad truth i also saw, how can i join?

Yehhh

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-04 12:26:56

Damn, of course there would be a club for such an awesome game.
I got Resdent evil 4, which I was terrified and amazed by. That is, until it crashed. And now it keeps crashing, I didn't even get far threw the game.

Anyway, any parts I got to look out for? And can I join?

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-04 15:47:15

At 3/4/07 12:26 PM, Abyssus wrote: Anyway, any parts I got to look out for? And can I join?

dont worry, theres alot, and ive asked the same question with no answer

Yehhh

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-04 16:21:22

I am a zombie

Yehhh

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-04 23:06:50

I saw thefirst 2 Reisdent Evil movies at my friend's house. Personally, I thought they were ok. However I nooticed they left a lot of important things out. It seemed more like fan-fiction. Though the script writer got Jill's personality pretty well.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-05 19:36:24

At 3/4/07 11:06 PM, Kronik-The-Echidna wrote: However I nooticed they left a lot of important things out. It seemed more like fan-fiction.

so true, the main character they made up ruins everything, makes it better at hollywood but no for the true RE fans

Yehhh

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-27 20:49:34

People People. Try to keep the club alive! Anyway, I have finally done it. I have gotten every relesed game in the Resident Evil series. 0, 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica, and 4.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-27 21:01:44

lol i didnt notice this club yall mind if i join im only a owner of number 4 but im hooked

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-28 21:42:25

lol i posted yesterday and no response people talk and try to keep this on front page

Response to Resident evil club 2007-03-28 23:20:50

At 3/28/07 09:42 PM, semigod wrote: lol i posted yesterday and no response people talk and try to keep this on front page

The club is inactive sometimes. It'll get a little more active later.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-03 09:58:22

I just recently have found out how cool Resident Evil is. I bought RE4 for the Gamecube a few months ago and just recently beat it, and thought it was awesome. I want to buy the remake of the first one because it looks awesome aswell, and it's rather cheap at around $12 used at Gamestop. Then I saw they had RE2 for the Gamecube for 40 dollars, which sucks cause 2 looks awesome but I don't want to pay that much for a used game. Is RE0 any good? That game is cheap also and I may give it a try.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-03 11:08:19

Hey guys. I joined about a month ago and never posted again, so I just wanna ask again if I can.

You guys know about the first RE for the Wii? It is called Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Don't know what it is about though.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-09 14:13:55

At 4/3/07 11:08 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
You guys know about the first RE for the Wii? It is called Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Don't know what it is about though.

never heard about it yet sounds cool

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-10 05:49:39

At 4/3/07 09:58 AM, Noah871 wrote: Is RE0 any good? That game is cheap also and I may give it a try.

0 was my least favorite.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-10 17:26:53

I'll join! Im getting the video game and movies soon anyway.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-10 18:38:55

At 4/10/07 05:49 AM, Frank wrote:
At 4/3/07 09:58 AM, Noah871 wrote: Is RE0 any good? That game is cheap also and I may give it a try.
0 was my least favorite.

Isn't wasn't THAT bad. I would have preferred Billy be more active and that the game hadn't been so ominous, but it was okay.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-10 22:50:43

sorry i haven't posted in a while, (not like anyone else ever dose. :D ) i've been TOTALY hooked on capcoms new zombie game, Dead Rising. (did i mention i got a 360? now i can get #5!) it is soooooo fucking sick. the coolest parts are how you can find/save other survivors and fight people who have gone insane.

lets compaire the 2 games...

Dead Rising / Resi
zombies are weak / zombies are kick-ass
zombies are unbelievably numorous / zombies are less unbelievably numorous
you can use anything as a wepon / oh, don't get me started...
you can find survivors / psh, no-one "lives"... lol
people go insane with fear / even a 13-year-old girl keeps calm...
fucking awsome / fucking awsome

At 4/10/07 05:49 AM, Frank wrote: 0 was my least favorite.

may god have mercy on your soal.
residnet evil 0 = BEST VIDEO GAME EVER!

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-11 04:09:51

At 4/10/07 06:38 PM, DarkPhazon wrote:
At 4/10/07 05:49 AM, Frank wrote:
0 was my least favorite.
Isn't wasn't THAT bad. I would have preferred Billy be more active and that the game hadn't been so ominous, but it was okay.

I didn't say it was bad.

Every Resident Evil has been fucking fantastic.

It's just that 0 was least best,

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-11 06:29:20

At 4/10/07 10:50 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: sorry i haven't posted in a while, (not like anyone else ever dose. :D ) i've been TOTALY hooked on capcoms new zombie game, Dead Rising. (did i mention i got a 360? now i can get #5!) it is soooooo fucking sick. the coolest parts are how you can find/save other survivors and fight people who have gone insane.

ye that game is briliant! it rocks

i hardly do the missions, i dnt get a chance to cos im evaading all the zombies!

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-11 07:04:54

you all know there is a third movie coming out.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432021/

im going to get banned for this but...... MY GOD CARRIES A HAMMER, YOUR GOD GOT NAILED TO A TREE....ANY QUESTIONS?

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-11 15:41:43

At 4/11/07 07:04 AM, playstationaholic wrote: you all know there is a third movie coming out.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432021/

May God help us all when that day comes.

I'm making due on my promise to be more active.

More news on RE: Umbrella Chronicles.

It will be a first person rail gunner. I don't know if that is the right way to say that category but basically it is the same as House of the Dead. I'll give more info later.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-13 20:45:48

At 4/11/07 03:41 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: More news on RE: Umbrella Chronicles.

'bout time. :)

It will be a first person rail gunner. I don't know if that is the right way to say that category but basically it is the same as House of the Dead. I'll give more info later.

sounds pretty cool. HotD is my favorite arcade game. i have 2+3 w/ a light gun for xbox.

and did you hear they're realeasing re4 for the wii? thats probobly gonna be sweet.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-13 20:52:47

i'm not apart of this club or anything (i like RE but i'm just not interested enough), but i thought you guys might like to know that Resident Evil: Apocolypse is airing on Oxygen right now and there's an encore after. you know Oxtgen. the channel that shows oprah, and ellen degeneres (or how ever the fuck you spell her name) and all that other talkshow bullshit. i feel...bad for some reason. that really does show a lack of respect for all the good that Resident Evil has brought to us.

Got the gear, got the gas, got compression. My direction is cast to the concrete.

I am a motor musician, moving to the asphalt beat.

[Metal Hell]

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2007-04-24 17:32:02

its been a while but i got some news regarding the RE wii game chronicles if u dont already know. Its a FPS run thru of RE0 RE1 RE2 RE3 and thats its i believe, you dont control moving u just shoot with the wiimote soo not sure about this cuz its sounds like dead aim (ew).
Resident evil 4 will be remade for the Wii as well, and you can buy a gun for it! That comes out around June. Chronicles has no specific date that i can tell of just yet. There are images of course but you can find those urself. Oh yes and the RE4 wii version will come with the same stuff that was on the PS2 version as well, i could be wrong but ive heard and seen that so far.

Also for anyone NEW to this club if u want to join just say I am a Zombie, yes its THAT ez.

Response to Resident evil club 2007-05-10 19:32:43

I Am A Zombie.

but really, there are times when this thread is almost as dead as the zombies

I have returned.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2007-05-10 20:29:48

I have finally decided to post here again.

Maybe this time I will actually stay. : P

Anyways....

Show of hands! Who thinks that the RE 4 for the Wii will make the Wii's new control system look even better?

Response to Resident evil club 2007-05-27 02:53:51

At 5/10/07 08:29 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Show of hands! Who thinks that the RE 4 for the Wii will make the Wii's new control system look even better?

oh HELL yeah! i just watched the gameplay fottage on youtube . it looked fuckin' sweet. capcom is realy milking this game for all its worth. now its gonna be the best game on THREE platforms...

speaking of youtube, i also just saw the gameplay footage for umbrella chronicals . i had to change my pants it was so cool. i'm sure some of you guys won't like this game, but i think it looks ridiculously awsome. (but alas, they seem to have reverted back to shitty voice actors...)

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2007-05-29 08:22:10

At 4/13/07 08:52 PM, maverick-mechanic wrote: but i thought you guys might like to know that Resident Evil: Apocolypse is airing on Oxygen

Wow, thats pretty stupid, I bet nobody watched, everyone knows chicks don't dig zombie movies. o.0

Seriously though, they only aired it because the main character is a chick.

Speaking of 360, mine just got banned from XBL, I was playing burned games...I know I deserve it but it still sucks. Luckily my brother in-law who modded our 360 so it can play burned discs, he says he is gonna buy us a new one.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2007-06-05 21:43:28

At 5/29/07 08:22 AM, newgroundsluvr wrote:
Wow, thats pretty stupid, I bet nobody watched, everyone knows chicks don't dig zombie movies. o.0

lol seriously. they might as well put goodfellas on lifetime!

Seriously though, they only aired it because the main character is a chick.

mila jovavich dosen't count as a chick. shes way too stalone.

Speaking of 360, mine just got banned from XBL, I was playing burned games...I know I deserve it but it still sucks. Luckily my brother in-law who modded our 360 so it can play burned discs, he says he is gonna buy us a new one.

ha-ha sucks for you. mabey that'll teach you a lesson. XD as for me, i can't even get on live cause i have dial-up.

...i'm the only person i know who still has dial-up. wtf...

and just out of curiosity, what games did you have burned?

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2007-06-07 12:21:06

Finally a reply! The games I had burned were mostly games I already had (so we could sell the legit ones for some extra cash). They included, Prey, Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Oblivion, Dead or Alive, can't remember any of the other ones.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature