00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Moon Hoax

969 Views | 20 Replies

Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:30:35

Hey who here belives in the moon hoax apollo 11. you know no stars flag wave and can you show me movies or sites about it if u have it?

:)

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:32:56

Before anyone does anything for you. Write out your request in plain english. Or at least spanish. In any language would do, just so long as it is legible, thnx.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:33:13

I did a report on it. also google

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:35:38

"I'll say this here now, and return to it many times: the Moon is not the Earth. Conditions there are weird, and our common sense is likely to fail us.

The Moon's surface is airless. On Earth, our thick atmosphere scatters sunlight, spreading it out over the whole sky. That's why the sky is bright during the day. Without sunlight, the air is dark at night, allowing us to see stars.

On the Moon, the lack of air means that the sky is dark. Even when the Sun is high off the horizon during full day, the sky near it will be black. If you were standing on the Moon, you would indeed see stars, even during the day.

So why aren't they in the Apollo pictures? Pretend for a moment you are an astronaut on the surface of the Moon. You want to take a picture of your fellow space traveler. The Sun is low off the horizon, since all the lunar landings were done at local morning. How do you set your camera? The lunar landscape is brightly lit by the Sun, of course, and your friend is wearing a white spacesuit also brilliantly lit by the Sun. To take a picture of a bright object with a bright background, you need to set the exposure time to be fast, and close down the aperture setting too; that's like the pupil in your eye constricting to let less light in when you walk outside on a sunny day."
-badastronomy.com

I'M AN ATHEIST LOL.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:36:38

At 8/2/06 02:30 AM, Pyro_Maniac25892 wrote: Hey who here belives in the moon hoax apollo 11. you know no stars flag wave and can you show me movies or sites about it if u have it?

Of course we went to the moon. Anyone that tells you otherwise is some dumbass that thinks the government is hiding stuff all the time. My father has a goverment job and from what I hear most federal workers slack off at work all the time and are underqualified for their jobs. Just a bunch of idiots getting paid to sit and do nothing.

The flag waving: They attached wires to the flag and pulled them to make it wave for a more dramatic effect.

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:36:53

Who here believes in the Apollo 11 moon consipiracy and do you have any movies or know of any sites about it. If yes, can you please give me a link.

Legible enough!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:40:45

At 8/2/06 02:36 AM, Pyro_Maniac25892 wrote: Who here believes in the Apollo 11 moon consipiracy and do you have any movies or know of any sites about it. If yes, can you please give me a link.

Legible enough!!!

No. But who care's. Beside you shouldnt worry about the moon.. You should be worried aboot getting killed before 65 because the government wants you dead so you cant collect social security.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:43:21

At 8/2/06 02:40 AM, physco_pickle wrote:
At 8/2/06 02:36 AM, Pyro_Maniac25892 wrote: Who here believes in the Apollo 11 moon consipiracy and do you have any movies or know of any sites about it. If yes, can you please give me a link.

Legible enough!!!
No. But who care's. Beside you shouldnt worry about the moon.. You should be worried aboot getting killed before 65 because the government wants you dead so you cant collect social security.

That is a pretty outlandish statement. You would literally have to kill millions of people which would be easily noticed.

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:46:23

The moon trip was not a hoax. it is that simple.

the wealth of evidence suggesting the contrary is OVERWHELMING.

anyone who calls it a conspiracy utomatically gets shunted into the category of skeptic known as an "OLIVER STONE"

my advie to you is not to be an Oliver Stone

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:47:55

For any one who is absoloutely clueless here are is a video (in four parts) for the hoax and a site that believes we went to the moon:

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckr2w5XFJLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fltlD9YIdyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfZwgMO-ZWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijjK1YiVsi4

Site
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/index.html

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:50:21

And to those who would be amazed if people could keep there mouth shut there were only a few that saw the "whole picture" now i'm not saying that the "whole picture" was the hoax but thats just a fact for you.

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:52:44

I can't figure out what your stance on this is.

But another fact is to look at the integrity of the astronauts from those missions. Most of them are still in incredibly good shape at their age.

BBS Signature

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:57:04

There are tons of evidence against it. Some, very undesputable.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 02:59:10

At 8/2/06 02:46 AM, Petroleum wrote: The moon trip was not a hoax. it is that simple.

the wealth of evidence suggesting the contrary is OVERWHELMING.

anyone who calls it a conspiracy utomatically gets shunted into the category of skeptic known as an "OLIVER STONE"

my advie to you is not to be an Oliver Stone

and besides weve been there more than once

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 03:01:23

they had a stick running across the top so you could actually see it was an american flag. Anyone who thinks it was a hoax should go die. They didn't have the capabilities to do that kind of video editing back then.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 03:03:12

At 8/2/06 02:57 AM, facksfunny wrote: There are tons of evidence against it. Some, very undesputable.

A post without the 'undesputable' evidence. Like how there were no shadows. :/

Whatever. We were totally there.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 03:07:16

At 8/2/06 03:01 AM, DrWurm wrote: They didn't have the capabilities to do that kind of video editing back then.

Agree'd. Your silly videos cannot convince me otherwise. Emotionally/idiotically charged arguements do not work when we have humans walking on the moon. The fucking russians have confirmed that the rocks we brought back are not of this world.

Remember, the russians? Whould they lie when their own scientists had the facts in front of them??

/OMFG CONSPIRACY! LOL BUSH I DUM LOL!

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 03:09:36

This is to anyone who says they attached strings to the flag or anything of that sort.

Prove it! Show me an official NASA reprot that says: String were attached to the flag, etc.

Oh wait, guess what? There isn't one! NASA did NOT respond to any of this. All the moon hoax "debunking" webistes have no evidence, they just propose theories which COULD POTENTIALLY explain some of the accusations. But for every accusation there is about 5 different explanations. Seems fishy.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 03:20:25

At 8/2/06 03:09 AM, facksfunny wrote: This is to anyone who says they attached strings to the flag or anything of that sort.

Prove it! Show me an official NASA reprot that says: String were attached to the flag,

"The astronauts were moving the flag into position, causing motion. Since there is no air on the Moon to provide friction, these movements caused a long-lasting undulating movement seen in the flag. There was a rod extending from the top of the flagpole to hold the flag out for proper display. The fabric's rippled appearance was due to its having been folded during flight and gave it an appearance which could be mistaken for motion in a still photograph. The top supporting rod of the flag was telescopic and the crew of Apollo 11 found they could not fully extend it. Later crews did not fully extend this rod because they liked how it made the flag appear. A viewing of the videotape made during the moonwalk shows that shortly after the astronauts remove their hands from the flag/flagpole, it stops moving and remains motionless. At one point the flag is in view for well over thirty minutes and it remains completely motionless throughout that period (and all similar periods)."

WIKIPEDIA DOES NOT LIE.

Response to Moon Hoax 2006-08-02 03:29:12

50 It did not happen the moon landing is a fake ps. ya mumma couldnt fit in a can bro