00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Small Flash Design Company

1,832 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 18:51:41

Hi i am a Flash Artist, although i haven't submitted much work for quite a while now, i am only an artist though, i would like to get a small team going, maybe get a website together and make a few games and shows, who knows if it goes well we could get a few people to join. If you are interested add me dexter_marsh@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this forum. It would be helpful if you have some kind of Example of your work to show me, Flash, Coding, Music e.t.c. Thanx a lot for reading

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php ?r=1220612

^ a survey filling website that offers prizes in return for filling in surveys, look at the testimonies if you dont believe me

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 20:06:37

lol happy fridge is probs the worst animation on newgrounds, anyone can join aswell

^ a survey filling website that offers prizes in return for filling in surveys, look at the testimonies if you dont believe me

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 20:22:52

I am a newbie to flash but I am improving. I want to join to see how it is done and to submit my own when I'm better. Is that ok?

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 20:31:37

sure just add my email address (at the top) im not that great myself see thats why im trying to get a team together have u got any demo stuff u can show me (email it to me)

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 20:33:22

I e-mailed you!

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 20:43:25

seems interesting...

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 20:43:56

I suck! :P

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 21:07:21

Heh, whatever. As much as I don't want to, I think if I worked in a team I could probably stay on-task.

Here's something I want you to understand though, I'm not that good in flash. BUT (keyword) I have a bunch of Visual Basic stuff I could show you. I'm currently working on "learning my second language" if you will (or third or something, i took a semester of java, which helps in flash).

So, I can send you an email of vb stuff if you want, or the mess of stuff which is my flash projects, or maybe even both, who knows. (the flash is crude and malformed at best).

Let me know.

TimeGames.net - It's about time.

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 21:13:48

yeah sure my email is at the top, we got one member at the moment he knows a little actionscript and i can draw quite well, add me on msn if you've got it,

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-24 21:57:13

get on msn and talk to dieth(sp?) anyways

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 00:16:36

Damn I wish I had the picture.....

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 00:16:36

I think we are going to do a pong game as a "warm-up" kind of thing. I sent you a PM about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 00:18:52

Do you guys even know how to program Actionscript? It takes more than a few tutorials to get the hang of it. I read 2 books and 25+ tutorials.

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 00:19:01

it's ironic that all the people who suck at flash try to join a group that will inevitably fail.

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 00:20:57

At 7/25/06 12:19 AM, Mix_Masta_Wesdood wrote: it's ironic that all the people who suck at flash try to join a group that will inevitably fail.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 00:37:55

At 7/25/06 12:18 AM, AcDiK_DR4G0N wrote: Do you guys even know how to program Actionscript? It takes more than a few tutorials to get the hang of it. I read 2 books and 25+ tutorials.

you only read 25 tutorials? gee, I should be set then, I've read way more than that.

I haven't bought any books yet, I've convinced myself that my Visual Basic and Java knowledge along with internet tutorials should be enough.

I only joined this group because INEVITABLY someone will be able to draw better than me, because I'm a 0/10 in drawing

I would also like to point out that Mix_Masta_Wesdood has room to talk while AcDiC_DR4G0N, while however 1337 his name may be, has submitted no flash. Which I would enjoy pointing out that it sure is an awful waste of money because I guarantee those books were not cheap. But then again your mommy can aford them right?

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 00:56:52

At 7/25/06 12:50 AM, Shadow-Fang wrote: So, what parts are each person doing? Personally, I want to design the paddle.

I've pretty much taken the role of lead programmer into my own hands. The other two are going to take care of graphics. I dont really know if I need or even could use any help with the programming. If someone wants to worry about the AI they can do that. Everyone else can do graphics and test the different versions and such.

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 01:17:01

sure...whatever, you make it good, we'll use it

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 18:11:04

lol well done Cypher, i was reading above about the actionscript, acidic didnt reply, he got pwned

BBS Signature

Response to Small Flash Design Company 2006-07-25 19:47:57

At 7/24/06 08:43 PM, josephlshelton wrote: I suck! :P

possibly the best post I have ever seen..probably not but it's still funny

BBS Signature