00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Brackenwood Club

14,024 Views | 284 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-01 12:46:59

At 9/1/06 10:38 AM, -TheThing- wrote: the rankings are all fucked up now. littlefoot is now above YuYu and at #5

I guess people thought Littlefoot was better than Bitey running around and eating bugs for 3 mins.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-01 20:16:02

At 9/1/06 12:46 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
At 9/1/06 10:38 AM, -TheThing- wrote: the rankings are all fucked up now. littlefoot is now above YuYu and at #5
I guess people thought Littlefoot was better than Bitey running around and eating bugs for 3 mins.

i guess its because littlefoot has some humor, while YuYu has all actoin

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-01 21:07:38

i guess its because littlefoot has some humor, while YuYu has all actoin

i didn't find littlefoot that funny at all the only "funny" part is when bitey gets beamed with a rock, but with the yuyu the actvion gets started right away, insted of waiting thorugh a minite or two of amazing graphics of plants, until it gets started.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-02 05:51:34

I'd ave to agree. Littlefoot has graphics but not much going on. You could say the Yuyu is the same but I think the chase is brilliant, as well as the music.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-03 05:14:46

Yes and also, if you look at the series the quality keeps getting better and better on every single one. Where as the Yuyu being the latest.

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-03 05:19:01

Yeah, you can really see it in Prowlies when the lizard is crapping in his water. His movements are so jerky it doesn't look that realistic.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-03 08:56:32

I havn't watched them in a while, been on holiday, but I think I know what you are on about.

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-03 19:24:00

The most funiest thing ever is when Bingbong pisses in the water and bitey drinks it :D:D:D LOL!

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-03 19:49:40

At 9/3/06 05:14 AM, GhostExile wrote: Yes and also, if you look at the series the quality keeps getting better and better on every single one. Where as the Yuyu being the latest.

it probably is just because he was able to garnar more attention with the submitting of littlefoot adn with that better coders adn more money, so he can update his flash

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-04 10:28:34

hey can i join my favourite episode is Littlefoot and i want to be a Prowlie.

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-04 11:49:56

Yeah okay, you're in. ~~~~~~New Rankings, First Lot in Ages~~~~~~~

Bitey: Wombat333
Bingbong: Thething
Lemonee Witch: Imacow
Auld Sage: Ghostexile
Yuyu: Wholslikegod
Bigfoot: Ever-vigilant
Fatsack: Thedarkeye
The Taken Creature: MT sack
Prowlie: One-eye-blind

Sorry if they are a bit off or if i've left out anybody.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-04 12:16:36

Wombat got banned for making a post about elephant blowjobs or something so i made the members list again.

ok if you posted you should of went up a rank, if you posted alot you should of ranked up a decent amount of levels(well unless your at the top or near the top of the list) if you didn't post you either went down or stayed the same rank. if your Imacow you get to pick your rank because you made the list

bitey: Wombat333
Bingbong: Imacow
Ault sage: mt_sack
Lemenee witch: whoislikegod
YuYu: -thething-
Taken:GhoastExile
bigfoot: Agak
fatsack: thedarkeye
faery: zienex48
prowlie: punkboyben
hitchhicker: mushroomrebel
littlefoot: ninhongo
moodbird: I_dont_like_u
hairy hitcher man: 0ne_eye_Blind

if i spelt your name wrong or you should of went up a rank conteact me and ill change it

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-04 12:26:37

We seem to have different rankings. Everybody ignore mine, Imacows are better and he knows he's been here while I was gone. Also, I didn't make a post about elephant blowjobs, I posted in a topic about it telling the guy to be more mature. I got banned because I was appartly just fueling spam.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-04 17:18:38

you guys know that my previous name was nordicflash, right?

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-04 18:02:51

At 9/4/06 12:26 PM, Wombat333 wrote: We seem to have different rankings. Everybody ignore mine, Imacows are better and he knows he's been here while I was gone. Also, I didn't make a post about elephant blowjobs, I posted in a topic about it telling the guy to be more mature. I got banned because I was appartly just fueling spam.

yea i messed up the html and was fussin wiyh it for a while

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-04 18:52:46

At 9/4/06 12:16 PM, Imacow wrote: Wombat got banned for making a post about elephant blowjobs or something so i made the members list again.

Lol, that's pretty funny.

Ault sage: mt_sack

Aww man, I went down a rank. Too bad. Nice update Imacow.

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-05 11:25:55

Hey everybody. I just got a PM from Adam Phillips. He just saw it and PMed about some stuff. His exact PM:

"If you wanna give updates to the club members, you can let them know that I'm currently working on the next Brackenwood movie which is in the storyboard stages right now.. I'm hoping to start adding animation and backgrounds in the coming weeks.

I expect it'll take some time to complete this movie because I'm doing a few other things - such as

1. updating my merchandise page (new Bitey t-shirt designs) http://www.biteycastle.com/merch.html
2. overhauling the appearance of the Bitey Castle site (animation page is just finished - will start on Stories and Artwork pages next)
3. doing a bit of freelance animation for a Flash studio here in Sydney
4. making drawing and animation tutorials on DVD to sell on the merch page soon

Thanks again.. good luck with the club and I see lots of great artwork going on in that thread :)

Seeya!
Adam"

Interesting....

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-05 13:41:09

Sorry for the double post. I begin year 11 tomorrow and I want to concentrate more on schoolwork. As of tomorrow, I am going to post a lot less, maybe a quarter of what I do now. Don't kick me out, i'll still be here, just less of me. I will still be leader as I still will post. I won't be around much, so till then Bye.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-07 20:29:55

At 9/5/06 01:41 PM, Wombat333 wrote: Sorry for the double post. I begin year 11 tomorrow and I want to concentrate more on schoolwork. As of tomorrow, I am going to post a lot less, maybe a quarter of what I do now. Don't kick me out, i'll still be here, just less of me. I will still be leader as I still will post. I won't be around much, so till then Bye.

well, i feel your pain. im screwed until early november with all honors classes (3 out of the 5 are in teh first semester) adn football. so im pretty much done

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-08 05:23:44

At 9/5/06 11:25 AM, Wombat333 wrote: Seeya!
Adam"

Interesting....

That is sooOO awesome! I'm definitly going to buy some of his tutorials, and can't wait to see the new movie.. *so excited* l0l :D

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-09 05:11:25

That is sooOO awesome! I'm definitly going to buy some of his tutorials, and can't wait to see the new movie.. *so excited* l0l :D

My neither. I was really hoping he would mention the DVD it says about on his website, but unfortunatly I didn't think to mention it in my reply.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-12 17:13:02

Hmm.. I don't want this club to die :(

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-12 18:05:05

At 9/12/06 05:13 PM, WhoIsLikeGod wrote: Hmm.. I don't want this club to die :(

well, dont bump it if you want it to live. im sure taht people are just taking a break. wait until the new movie comes out. he may even tell us when to be on so we can see it first

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-13 12:46:43

At 9/12/06 05:13 PM, WhoIsLikeGod wrote: Hmm.. I don't want this club to die :(

I guess it's going to. I'll keep checking it though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-14 08:59:09

I checked this site just now, and apperantly, he have animated this! video.. I didn't know about that one.. Really cool !! :D

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-14 14:48:29

That was cool. Strange and not as good as Brackenwood, but cool.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-14 15:47:21

At 9/5/06 11:25 AM, Wombat333 wrote: stuff

wow i didn't expect him to pm you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-14 15:50:06

I thought if I let him know about the club he would tell me about the DVD.

BBS Signature

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-14 16:22:39

At 9/14/06 03:50 PM, Wombat333 wrote:

So you contacted him first?

I've always looked at him as a nice guy :)

Response to The Brackenwood Club 2006-09-14 17:50:32

At 9/14/06 03:50 PM, Wombat333 wrote:

That would take a while to make. Also does anyone know what kind of tablet he uses?

BBS Signature