00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nawnagon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ganguro Deluxe Secret?

8,326 Views | 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-21 19:22:19

OK, in Ganguro girl, there are 4 rooms in the love hotel. Since Ganguro Deluxe, has 3 girls, it is of course logical that there is one room for each girl. Which begs the question: Why is there a fourth room? Anyone know if anything can be done with that 4th room? Any game I like, I try to master ( for flash, playstation, etc.), and this question is beginning to get at me...

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-21 19:35:00

NO PERVERTS SORRY

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-21 19:43:46

At 2/21/03 07:35 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: NO PERVERTS SORRY

No posts devoid of brain input, if you please. I was actually looking for an answer, not someone looking to increase their post count the easy way.

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-21 20:01:40

Dont get all smart with me asshole!
Im just letting you know we dont like perverts here and i dought you will get a serious answer because no one else is sad enough to rack out cash just to see a few anime people getting it on!

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-21 21:36:38

At 2/21/03 08:01 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Dont get all smart with me asshole!
Im just letting you know we dont like perverts here and i dought you will get a serious answer because no one else is sad enough to rack out cash just to see a few anime people getting it on!

#1) I was letting you know that your answer was, quite frankly, an unhelpful piece of crap. If you have nothing useful to say, www.zipit.com
#2) lol! If you really thought I'd rack out cash for it...and also, if all you see Ganguro as is a game for perverts, you are only 50% right. A movie/game with nothing but sex is for perverts. A game with gameplay and graphics, and effort is worthwhile. And, if it's only for perverts, guess what? a good 100 000+ people are perverts then; you're outnumbered bucko!

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-21 22:32:07

MOTHERFUCKER!!!
ITS THE STUPID MOTHERFUCKA PHANTOM PRICK AGAIN! you just go around every post acting like youre so fuckin smart? we're just trying to fucking ask questions here we dont need your fucking bullshit asshole. maybe you should go outside for awhile, get some friends 13 y.o punk, now im leaving. sorry for the interruption.
By the way, answering the actual post, i think if u have the paid version you get the extra room, but i dont know which version u have so sorry i couldnt help u out.
Man i wish i could kick u off newgrounds phantom prick.

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-21 22:45:43

spancker, you had no reason to just randomly piss off the guy, im not sayin i like ganguro, (played it once and never liked date sims) but he was looking for an anser to his question so being #1 of the whereis/howto you could at least say nothing rather send spam

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 08:03:41

Thesiller i know where your coming from and i didnt intend to piss that guy off. I was just saying we dont like perverts here, b that i mean I jumped to the conclusion he was playing ofr the hentai ending. In truth i cant really help him as i have never played that game only the version that was on NG and i only played it once like you did,
so in truth i was an asshole in this post,
sorry (That goes to the original poster and anyone who was affended by it.)

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 08:20:59

ganguru girls is for no-life geeks

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 15:33:26

At 2/22/03 08:20 AM, Bomb_Clock wrote: ganguru girls is for no-life geeks

NooOoo!!! Just as the post was going to end on a semi-good note! Well, in any case, I agree that overuse of the game is, indeed, a sign that the person is a geek/pervert, but actually playing it once or twice ( 3 or four times if ya get the deluxe from kazaa etc.) is just a sign that you're male. Or a lesbian, gender pending. To that end, I'll leave it at this: Ganguro had effort put into it and deserves recognition, though is old enough to no longer be on the frontpage. And Newgrounds is helped supported by "perverts" and "no-life geeks" by Newdgrounds. And I have no money in any case, so...uh...yeah. I'll let this topic die...

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 17:30:36

Are you guys implying there's actually sumthing wrong with being a pervert?

Wow, sum ppl are really missing out on this life ;)

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 19:56:04

hey pen you need to level up!!!!!!!!

Ganguro Deluxe Secret?

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 19:59:15

phatom you are a pervert like is guy

Ganguro Deluxe Secret?

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 20:04:29

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nuff said.........

Ganguro Deluxe Secret?

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 20:58:13

At 2/22/03 08:04 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nuff said.........

ahhhh, this thread has caused enough sorrow and anger, phantom is right!

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 22:31:32

i see you changed your picture phantom spanker, after i said your real one of yourself looks like a nerd. glad you took my advice but now it looks like u love kurt kobain, and u put things in your mouth pretending there cocks. **snickering** motherfucker, im gonna make so much fun of u in my movie, unless u apolize very soon for disrespecting anyone u disrespected.. and u might want to do that cause im gonna release it soon and itll be big

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 22:36:23

Uh, I'm guessing that the extra room in the Love Hotel is where Big Al has his Black Jack game setup. That's why it says "Big Al has a Black Jack game going on next door."

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 22:37:23

I dont love Kurt Cobain i just heard alot aobut him in the past week and that picture is pretty funny.
I didnt change it due to you i changed it becuase i feel the need to update my profile nowadays on that note i need to update my favourite movies and maybe my favourite artists.
Also i will not confirm to your orders due to the fact that i only apoligize when nessacary and this topic was one of them.

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-22 23:04:22

please stfu phantom ########

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-23 18:34:01

look some people like it. I played it once yeah it was ok I never played it again(so don't say I am obsessed or some shit). You must admit that any game/movie that has a picture of sex in it will be popular. And this is not the people on the bbs useually. Most of the time it is people just comeing and looking at things like ganguro girl and that counts as a view that is why they are on the front page. Ganguro girl according to Wade has over 3million hits. Now here you are saying that the maybe 1,000 people on the bbs outrank the 3million people. Sure they could be perves, but perves do bring in the cash.

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-02-24 04:51:57

who cares if you jerk it while playig the stupid game its a game and only a game if you are going to get so upset over a game get a life fuck what does it take to realize that this screen in front of you is not you and you ideas are one in a sea of millions

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-06-05 14:02:27

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD! WHO CARES WHO LIKES GANGURO GIRL OR WHAT THE HELL ITS CALLED. LET PEOPLE PLAY OR DO WITH OUT FUCKING CRITIZISM. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY. YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR INSECURITIES BETTER! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND TAKE A COLD SHOWER

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-06-05 14:10:23

At 6/5/03 02:02 PM, Dragon_Ragnorok wrote: FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD! WHO CARES WHO LIKES GANGURO GIRL OR WHAT THE HELL ITS CALLED. LET PEOPLE PLAY OR DO WITH OUT FUCKING CRITIZISM. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY. YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR INSECURITIES BETTER! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND TAKE A COLD SHOWER

For the love of ... god (the way you phrased it was kinda kinky),

please don't type in all caps
please learn to spell criticism
please don't bring back 100 day old threads unless you have something really necessary to say about them

Thank you, please drive through.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-06-05 14:27:36

God, people. I stopped bothering with the BBS around 3 months ago, and now that I check back you people are STILL talking about that stupid Ganguro girl game. You are all such pervs.

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-06-05 14:34:45

At 6/5/03 02:27 PM, wrader wrote: God, people. I stopped bothering with the BBS around 3 months ago, and now that I check back you people are STILL talking about that stupid Ganguro girl game. You are all such pervs.

Christ allmighty. LOOK AT THE FUCKING DATES, use your freakin' brain.

An idiot just brought back 3 threads about simgirl and ganguro girl.

And... amazingly enough, they're from 3 months ago! Just like you! I wish you'd both go back there.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-06-05 15:13:20

Dragon, stop fuckin spamming!!!

Response to Ganguro Deluxe Secret? 2003-06-05 20:13:22

Dragon, you fucking moron. Are you trying to set a record for the most worthless comments on the oldest topics ever? Please, do us all a favor and leave, and never come back.