00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

408,495 Views | 6,208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-04 11:25:26

At 11/4/07 10:54 AM, TheMaster wrote:
At 11/4/07 10:43 AM, RedGlare wrote:
That was a bit silly, and I assume they'll remove it, since they'll not want to go with an ending people would be able to predict, just like they removed the Cybermen's vulnerability to gold so they could have The Doctor defeat them in a more inventive way. Their new armour looks good, mind, better than in the old series, but I suppose all effects are going to have improved since then.

Yea i remember one episode "the two doctors i think" that showed what they called two sontaran battle crusiers. They were just disco balls with absolutley nothing attached to them. The special effects budget was poor in the golden days but so is the writing budget for the new ones apparently.

Also, they used to melt if they got some sort of acid on them, I forget which.

They'll probably mention that a couple of times while the Dr works on screwdriving somekind of pulse wave to finish them off.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-07 14:50:24

The BBC said that Martha isnt allowed to swear in Torchwood!!!

<div id="anomalycontainer"></div><script type="text/javascript" src="http://primeval.itv.com/arc/AN OMALYBADGE/swfobjectitv.js"></scrip t>

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-10 05:41:08

Sorry about my lack of posting, I've been banned.

At 11/7/07 02:50 PM, doctor-martha wrote: The BBC said that Martha isnt allowed to swear in Torchwood!!!

I take it she'll still have lesbian sex and shoot things like all other Torchwood characters.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-11 17:39:02

Just watched the first two episodes of "The War Machines". Seems to be a decent serial, but the fact that the evil computer keeps referring to The Doctor as "Doctor Who" is doing my head in. Strange they'd make that error so early on.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-12 14:19:13

John Barrowman has said Captain Jack will be back for season 4, but there's no confirmation from the BBC yet. Still, I'd think if he's saying it, it's probably true.

Also, the BBC are cunts for not saying what time the Children in Need special is on, and making me have to watch 3 hours of shite just to catch a 7 minute episode hidden somewhere in the middle.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-14 15:45:12

Also, the BBC are cunts for not saying what time the Children in Need special is on, and making me have to watch 3 hours of shite just to catch a 7 minute episode hidden somewhere in the middle.

When is Children in Need?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-14 17:35:37

At 11/14/07 03:45 PM, Sidorio wrote:
When is Children in Need?

Friday, but I've had the INGENIOUS idea of sticking it on Sky+, and just watching it slightly later one, where I'll be able to fast forward through all the rubbish charity stuff, and get straight to the show.

Also, watched the end of The War Machines. Good episode, and the first which has The Doctor defending Earth, rather than having adventures on some other planet.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-16 15:30:23

Children in Need Doctor Who was pretty good, but pretty damn strange. I thought the whole learning things from eachother was pretty cool though.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-16 15:58:09

At 11/16/07 03:30 PM, Sidorio wrote: Children in Need Doctor Who was pretty good, but pretty damn strange. I thought the whole learning things from eachother was pretty cool though.

I loved it, up until Tennant's ridiculously cheesy speech.

The mocking of Davison at the start was ace, and I loved all the references, especially the one about The Master's beard. Much better than the last Children in Need special.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-17 17:57:58

At 11/10/07 05:41 AM, Sidorio wrote: Sorry about my lack of posting, I've been banned.

At 11/7/07 02:50 PM, doctor-martha wrote: The BBC said that Martha isnt allowed to swear in Torchwood!!!
I take it she'll still have lesbian sex and shoot things like all other Torchwood characters.

no, but it is still kind of ironic.
this is my first post here so I'm not sure what all you've seen. I've watched new series 1-3 (Sci-Fi) and the keys to time serial (DVDs). I also watched most of the first season of torchwood (BBC America). Doctor who is my favorite show because it's funny full of action and great science fiction concepts.

anyway (this is probobly way off topic, sorry) has anyone else noticed that recently the doctor has been a little... malicious?

if you have trouble with tri-achnid, or beat the game and wish there was more to do, click here.

I'm also snipe in the Super Hero RPG

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-17 18:42:12

At 11/17/07 05:57 PM, iamnecromantic wrote: anyway (this is probobly way off topic, sorry) has anyone else noticed that recently the doctor has been a little... malicious?

Not particularly, especially when compared with the first Doctor.

Hell, in the very first episode he tried to strand two of his soon-to-be companions in caveman times, and wanted to beat a wounded man to death with a rock.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-18 05:09:18

At 11/17/07 06:42 PM, TheMaster wrote: Hell, in the very first episode he tried to strand two of his soon-to-be companions in caveman times, and wanted to beat a wounded man to death with a rock.

Hahahaha, old people rock.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-19 21:45:32

At 11/17/07 06:42 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 11/17/07 05:57 PM, iamnecromantic wrote: anyway (this is probobly way off topic, sorry) has anyone else noticed that recently the doctor has been a little... malicious?
Not particularly, especially when compared with the first Doctor.

the ninth was told, by a dalek, that he'd make a good dalek. and the family of blood, holy crap that entire episode is cruel!

if you have trouble with tri-achnid, or beat the game and wish there was more to do, click here.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-19 22:57:42

hey, I just found out something interesting: there are actually three ninth doctors

1. the official one from the series
2. the one from scream of the shalka
3. the one from the four episode spoof aired during a telethon.

interesting isn't it. before you complain, I know that they are all ninth incarnations because it was explicitly mentioned in the novel "The Gallifrey Chronicles."

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-20 02:49:18

At 11/19/07 10:57 PM, iamnecromantic wrote: interesting isn't it. before you complain, I know that they are all ninth incarnations because it was explicitly mentioned in the novel "The Gallifrey Chronicles."

Aye, but they're not canonical. That'd be like saying Peter Cushing was the second Doctor, and you can't be seriously suggesting Rowan Atkinson counts as a proper Doctor.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-28 15:49:17

I'm totally not bumping this due to eight fucking days of inactivity.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-28 16:18:51

At 11/28/07 03:49 PM, Sidorio wrote: I'm totally not bumping this due to eight fucking days of inactivity.

There's nothing new to talk about, and we've never really talked about old stuff in here.

Hell, the biggest news this week is that my Davros box set was delivered when I was out, so I've got to get it from the post office.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-28 16:21:02

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-29 09:12:59

At 11/16/07 03:58 PM, TheMaster wrote: The mocking of Davison at the start was ace, and I loved all the references, especially the one about The Master's beard. Much better than the last Children in Need special.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Might have to look for it on YouTube - it should be worth another watch or 6 :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-29 14:01:43

Finally got my Davros box set, number 6315 of 10,000. It's an excellent box, I was expecting what all the other ones have been, individual DVDs inside a box, but it's actually a book type box, with each dick on it's own page.

I'll buy Destiny of the Daleks separately when it gets a bit cheaper.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-29 15:38:12

At 11/28/07 04:21 PM, TheMaster wrote: Disregard that, I suck cocks.

I hope this means the return of Mickey, because out of that little group he was the only one I actually liked.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-29 16:06:15

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Might have to look for it on YouTube - it should be worth another watch or 6 :P

You use you tube for uses other than masterbation?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-30 09:15:17

At 11/29/07 03:38 PM, Sidorio wrote: I hope this means the return of Mickey, because out of that little group he was the only one I actually liked.

I hope it means the return of Mickey, but I doubt it will happen. Rose Tyler is nowhere near as good as Martha and the people who think she's worth bringing back should be shot.

At 11/29/07 04:06 PM, sirtom93 wrote: You use you tube for uses other than masterbation?

Are you calling me a wanker?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-11-30 14:23:07

The Douglas Adams episodes are well the best in the whole show. Either with him writing them, (City of Death and The Pirate Planet), or just when he was script editor, (Destiny of the Daleks - The Horns of Nimon).

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-12-01 06:39:01

Davros id so coool. I 'm so glad he's coming to the new series, but it will be interesting to see how they bring him back from the dead.

Thestickcreator

Doctor who crew

Cinema club

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-12-01 08:45:36

At 12/1/07 06:39 AM, Thestickcreator wrote: Davros id so coool. I 'm so glad he's coming to the new series, but it will be interesting to see how they bring him back from the dead.

Just found this on Wiki:

Davros' last television appearance (played again by Molloy) was as the Dalek Emperor in Remembrance of the Daleks[5], with his white and gold Daleks now based on Skaro and termed "Imperial Daleks", fighting against the grey "Renegade Dalek" faction. By this time, Davros was physically reduced to a head in a customised Dalek casing. Both Skaro and the Imperial Dalek mothership were apparently destroyed by the Seventh Doctor using the Time Lord artifact known as the Hand of Omega, which had been stolen by the Daleks. However, a Dalek on the bridge of Davros' ship reported that the Emperor's escape pod was being launched and a white light was seen speeding away from the ship moments before its destruction, leaving a clear route to bring Davros back in the future.

I don't recall Davros being dead. They don't like to kill characters off, rather they would like to give them a route back in for some later stage.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-12-01 14:11:55

At 12/1/07 06:39 AM, Thestickcreator wrote: Davros id so coool. I 'm so glad he's coming to the new series, but it will be interesting to see how they bring him back from the dead.

I'm not really keen on him. Every Dalek episode with him in is pretty poor, with obvious exception of Genesis, and the possible exception of Destiny.

I prefer when you've just got a supreme Dalek, or even just a Black Dalek in command.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-12-02 05:43:29

I have just finished arguing with my eight year old sister over who was better out of Martha and Rose. I actually tried to apply logic to the situation, but it left me feeling immature.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-12-03 08:45:06

At 12/2/07 05:43 AM, Sidorio wrote: I have just finished arguing with my eight year old sister over who was better out of Martha and Rose. I actually tried to apply logic to the situation, but it left me feeling immature.

Just state Martha and leave. You've said your piece :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-12-11 10:00:19

BUMP

BBS Signature