00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

408,578 Views | 6,208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-05 11:22:34

Hi guys just got back from a ban. BTW if theres Darvos there has to be Daleks. Period.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-05 11:26:56

At 9/5/06 11:22 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Hi guys just got back from a ban. BTW if theres Darvos there has to be Daleks. Period.

I agree. It makes no sense not to have Daleks.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-05 13:35:39

Sorry for the double post. I begin year 11 tomorrow and I want to concentrate more on schoolwork. As of tomorrow, I am going to post a lot less, maybe a quarter of what I do now. Don't kick me out, i'll still be here, just less of me. I won't be around much, so till then Bye.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-05 14:42:06

At 9/5/06 01:35 PM, Wombat333 wrote: Sorry for the double post. I begin year 11 tomorrow and I want to concentrate more on schoolwork. As of tomorrow, I am going to post a lot less, maybe a quarter of what I do now. Don't kick me out, i'll still be here, just less of me. I won't be around much, so till then Bye.

See ya Wombat333 hope you do well in School!

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-05 14:46:44

Thank you

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-05 14:55:31

Good luck Wombat, i've also just started year 11, but i'll be here just as much.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-05 20:44:56

At 9/4/06 07:24 AM, -TheDoctor- wrote:
At 9/4/06 05:52 AM, BestManEver wrote:
Most epic title sequence ever.

wait, a Time Lord only has 13 lives? what will happen to the Doctor when when he's out? i know im sure they will find a way to prolong it so it will never die (about 40 years of the Doctor is probably the longest ever running tv series), but all good things must come to an end

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 02:52:44

Perhaps during the Time War the Time Lords gave all the Time Lords a full set of regenerations. Since the Doctor was (asumed) to still be in his 8th incarnation so he would have been down 7 so he could go on until the 20th Doctor of you used that but that still limits the show.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 03:41:02

At 9/5/06 08:44 PM, -TheThing- wrote:
At 9/4/06 07:24 AM, -TheDoctor- wrote:
At 9/4/06 05:52 AM, BestManEver wrote:
Most epic title sequence ever.
wait, a Time Lord only has 13 lives? what will happen to the Doctor when when he's out? i know im sure they will find a way to prolong it so it will never die (about 40 years of the Doctor is probably the longest ever running tv series), but all good things must come to an end

Well apparently he has a son at the end of series 3. So the series can continue. I wonder who the actor will be? Or who the mother will be?!

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 10:58:18

At 9/6/06 03:41 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Well apparently he has a son at the end of series 3. So the series can continue. I wonder who the actor will be? Or who the mother will be?!

The Doctor having a son would ruin it for me. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing he would do.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 11:25:51

At 9/6/06 10:58 AM, BestManEver wrote:
At 9/6/06 03:41 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Well apparently he has a son at the end of series 3. So the series can continue. I wonder who the actor will be? Or who the mother will be?!
The Doctor having a son would ruin it for me. Doesn't seem like the sort of thing he would do.

Well apparently its official. Besides its not the first time hes had a child.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 11:47:02

I don't think it sounds so good. I just cant see it fitting in with the story as he still has 3 lives left anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 12:39:38

At 9/6/06 11:25 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote:
At 9/6/06 10:58 AM, BestManEver wrote:
Well apparently its official. Besides its not the first time hes had a child.

I wouldn't mind him having a child, but I wouldn't want a child traveling around with him. Doctor Who and a baby just doesn't work.

"Don't worry, i'll save the world!"

"Wait, no, I have to put the kid to bed, it'll have to wait."

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 12:45:04

I heard that in "Fear Her" The Doctor says something about having a child on an alien planet. Also Susan left The Doctor in 22nd century London so she probably survived the Time War or didn't take part in it at all. So couldn't she come back (regenerated or un-regerated)?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-06 14:07:43

At 9/6/06 12:45 PM, TheLight6 wrote: I heard that in "Fear Her" The Doctor says something about having a child on an alien planet. Also Susan left The Doctor in 22nd century London so she probably survived the Time War or didn't take part in it at all. So couldn't she come back (regenerated or un-regerated)?

Susan came back in "The Five Doctors". Since the time war spread throughout time, not just in one place, i'd imagine she's also be dead.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-07 01:32:49

Yeah but it also spread through space, not just time, and it seems that it never reached Earth so if she was on Earth when it happened she might have been spared.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-07 10:38:39

At 9/7/06 01:32 AM, TheLight6 wrote: Yeah but it also spread through space, not just time, and it seems that it never reached Earth so if she was on Earth when it happened she might have been spared.

Realalisticaly they could choose either. They'll most likley never confirm that she's dead, incase they want her back for an episode in the future, but until that time, we're meant to assume she died with the rest.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-07 14:06:11

Hey my internet had broken down but seeing that i didnt comment for two weeks good bye everyone the clubs doing really well

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-07 14:17:57

Realalisticaly they could choose either. They'll most likley never confirm that she's dead, incase they want her back for an episode in the future, but until that time, we're meant to assume she died with the rest.

I can't see her coming back, but nobody expected that one with Sarah-Jane and K-9.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-07 15:46:54

At 9/7/06 02:17 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
I can't see her coming back, but nobody expected that one with Sarah-Jane and K-9.

Exactly so it is possible that she may come back in future episodes.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-07 20:16:24

At 9/7/06 01:32 AM, TheLight6 wrote: Yeah but it also spread through space, not just time, and it seems that it never reached Earth so if she was on Earth when it happened she might have been spared.

i disagree. it could have reached earth, only hundreds of years later, like in 2400 or so. adn she would do what Davros, the Daleks and such do; never get a "real" death adn come back seasons later

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-08 16:05:05

At 9/7/06 08:16 PM, -TheThing- wrote:
i disagree. it could have reached earth, only hundreds of years later, like in 2400 or so. adn she would do what Davros, the Daleks and such do; never get a "real" death adn come back seasons later

Well, with the Daleks now, they can bring them back when they want. They don't have to do the whole "They survived somehow" thing anymore, since that one escaped in season 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-08 17:48:57

At 9/8/06 04:05 PM, BestManEver wrote:

::

Well, with the Daleks now, they can bring them back when they want. They don't have to do the whole "They survived somehow" thing anymore, since that one escaped in season 2.

True but what about the Cybermen? How can they bring them back?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-08 18:09:24

At 9/8/06 05:48 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 9/8/06 04:05 PM, BestManEver wrote:
True but what about the Cybermen? How can they bring them back?

Use the originals. The ones from another planet. They were much better anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-08 18:12:39

At 9/8/06 06:09 PM, BestManEver wrote: At :

Bullshit they are! the third version was fine in the black and white seriel but thats it. There last installment saw them as Darth Vader sounding in silver. Besides weren't the Cybermen constantly dying off. Hence there need to drain the Earth for there depleted world.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-09 05:00:38

At 9/8/06 06:12 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 9/8/06 06:09 PM, BestManEver wrote: At :
Bullshit they are! the third version was fine in the black and white seriel but thats it. There last installment saw them as Darth Vader sounding in silver. Besides weren't the Cybermen constantly dying off. Hence there need to drain the Earth for there depleted world.

I like them both the same really. The new Cybermen look cool but the old Cybermen have the best voice ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-09 05:13:14

I like them both the same really. The new Cybermen look cool but the old Cybermen have the best voice ever!

I have to go with the new ones. I still like the old ones but the new ones had all those new lasers and stuff, and can climb up ladders hanging out of helicopters. That was such a cool scene.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-09 05:41:24

At 9/9/06 05:13 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
I have to go with the new ones. I still like the old ones but the new ones had all those new lasers and stuff, and can climb up ladders hanging out of helicopters. That was such a cool scene.

I still prefer the old ones, especially the originals. I didn't like the new ones at all, they were just robots, not cybermen.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-09 05:59:12

I still prefer the old ones, especially the originals. I didn't like the new ones at all, they were just robots, not cybermen.

No actully they had human brain. Kind of like a cross breed. That was how the Doctor beat them first time, by making them remember that they were once humans.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-09 08:01:13

At 9/9/06 05:59 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
No actully they had human brain. Kind of like a cross breed. That was how the Doctor beat them first time, by making them remember that they were once humans.

I know, but they just acted like robots. The old ones didn't seem like robots, they had alot more character to them. I was disapointed by how he killed them too, i'd have rather seen him use gold against them, to block their breathing systems like with the originals.

BBS Signature