00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Attack on Korea ..... =(

864 Views | 7 Replies

Attack on Korea ..... =( 2003-02-12 14:40:18

Think about it.. If Saddam says he will not disarm.. OK, try to "pacify" him with marines and the air forces maybe will work.. but.. WHAT THE HELL IS A "PREVENTIVE ATTACK" ON KOREA?

Bush is only making his allies list grow thin!The mere fact that France,Germany and Mexico will not support the war on Irak is alarmant.

Mexico have a growing korean comunnity in case you didnt know, and many of these are rich. Dont get surprised if Korea suddenly goesto Mexico supported by these rich people and begin a attack from there to the USA, and Irak attacking from other locations, (oil platforms included!!)

Only think about it.. my imagination is generating a long array of situation where not only USA, but the entire continent, will suffer a great impact product of this war Bush wants to begin..

Bush is only gaining enemies.. many enemies.

Give your opinion out.

Response to Attack on Korea ..... =( 2003-02-12 15:17:11

If Bush would MIND HIS OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, we wouldn't be having problems with Korea--or Iraq, for that matter. Our economy is in the shitter. That should be his top priority.

Response to Attack on Korea ..... =( 2003-02-12 17:14:07

At 2/12/03 03:17 PM, Rydia_Lockheart wrote: If Bush would MIND HIS OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, we wouldn't be having problems with Korea--or Iraq, for that matter. Our economy is in the shitter. That should be his top priority.

Yes man, that´s what I say. The dolars are in risk of losing their value a lot, and thats making many empresarial people and internacional commerce get their money out of USA and send it safe to other locations. This war will cause many economical problems, and many other sort of problems too (political, religious etc.)

Response to Attack on Korea ..... =( 2003-02-12 18:08:37

At 2/12/03 02:40 PM, Pablothus wrote: Think about it.. If Saddam says he will not disarm.. OK, try to "pacify" him with marines and the air forces maybe will work.. but.. WHAT THE HELL IS A "PREVENTIVE ATTACK" ON KOREA?

The situation is this. North Korea is desperately poor and without big daddy USSR supplying them with oil, the have no power to run their infrastructure which lead to no way to develop new resources. In short, no money and no way to get more money. Enter rich towel head with a chip on his shoulder. He buys nuke from North Korea (a country who's only growing industry is arms trading). Then rich towel head gets not-so-rich towel head to get a container outside New York harbor. Result, lots of dead people.

These days, the US is in a proactive mood. A sort of hitting back first if you will. We are giving the whole peaceful resolution thing a go but what we CAN NOT do is let an unstable dictatorship like North Korea get nukes because, unlike most of the weapons owning world, they will use them and sell them.

Response to Attack on Korea ..... =( 2003-02-13 02:51:37

I am a US soldier currently stationed in Korea. I would like for this to end peacefully ,but if it N. Korea doesn't cooperate with our demands to destroy their nukes in exchange for economical assistance then so be it. We aren't the ones holding a gun to their head. All we've done is take away the food supplies and fuel we givethem

Response to Attack on Korea ..... =( 2003-02-13 03:00:24

At 2/13/03 02:51 AM, Cyphersphere wrote: I am a US soldier currently stationed in Korea. I would like for this to end peacefully ,but if it N. Korea doesn't cooperate with our demands to destroy their nukes in exchange for economical assistance then so be it. We aren't the ones holding a gun to their head. All we've done is take away the food supplies and fuel we givethem

Im glad you checked my posting.. And I think you american soldiers there are good people, and I did not mean to offend you or say that this war that is coming up is your fault. I just wanted to know why Bush is trying to make war on N. Korea guys.. and wanted to know the reason of why he want to sacrifice the life of soldiers like you.

The last thing I have to say is that I wish you and all your buddies good luck on N. Korea. I hope peace come or we will be involved in BIG BIG mess..

Response to Attack on Korea ..... =( 2003-02-13 06:08:24

Two, one two three four
Ev'rybody's talking about
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.
All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

C'mon
Ev'rybody's talking about Ministers,
Sinisters, Banisters and canisters
Bishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes,
And bye bye, bye byes.