00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue

3,896 Views | 57 Replies

This, Is a Topic on Your BBS

In this day and age, a proud day and age, full of technology and politics, it is a shame that we are still plagued with an inorexably midieval problem, that dates back to the darkest ages of the Dark Ages. This problem, is teenage pregnancy.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of promiscuity. If it were up to me, theaters would give out condoms instead of handy-wipes with their popcorn. But, I digress, the core of the problem is not the act itself, in all its beauty, it is how the act, fucking, as you commoners call it, is handled. And let me say this, it's not handled very carefully. No sir. It's dealt with like a logride at an amusement park, and everyone is getting wet.

There's this girl I know, who is obviously a teenager (given the topic), who had the unforunate fate of becoming pregnant (of course, given the topic), at the very early, innocent age of 13. I watched, as a friend, a bystander with only the power of reason and subsequent emotional support as she threw her life away for that child. Leaving every thing behind in order to be a "good mother."

And what of the father, you ask? Well, even if he had stuck around, which he DIDN'T, he wouldn't have been able to support a child, not with his income. An illegal alien (or are they citizens now?) could have done better. At least they work like something's chasing them, like the border patrol hides in the flower-pots of every garden, the cabinets of every fast-food restuarant.

Anyways, the bottom line is. Please. Fuck responsibly.

Condomize. Pull-out. Give her a load in the face, not a baby.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:17:22

At 6/4/06 02:13 AM, BonusStage wrote:
I just wish Moses was here

Amen to that brother, I hear you loud and clear on this field. And believe me, it's a little too clear if YOU ASK ME. The other day, I was walking along the sidewalk, and not one person said hello to me. It was a nice and sunny day, there were lots of people out and about! Not one person said anything. Anything! NOT ONE! =( It's times like these when I really wish I had a twizzler.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:30:57

At 6/4/06 02:22 AM, BonusStage wrote:
it reminds me of this guy whom shall remain unnamed.

Isn't that amazing how the human memory works, how all those thoughts and experiences are all just TRAPPED UP THERE, with no room to go, and yet you can't locate them most of the time unless some sort of obscure event triggers it! For instance, one time I was skydiving, and I saw a plane, it actually wasn't the plane I had jumped out of, but it did remind me of it!

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:35:25

I know, my refused to have sex with my girlfriend because I didnt have a condom and because it was only a month. And because if she did get pregnant, I wouldnt be able to support it.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:37:43

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, (3X)
Heroes in a half shell. Turtle power!

There the world's most fearsome fighting team, (we're really hip)
they're heroes in a half shell and they're green. (hey get a grip)
When the evil Shredder attacks,
Those turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
Splinter taught them to be ninja team, (he's a radical rat)
Leonardo lead's, Donatello does machines. (that's a fact jack)
Raphael is cool but crude,
Raphael: (give me a break)
Michelangelo is a party dude.
Michelangelo: (party)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, (3X)

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:40:48

So basically you're saying if mouse leaves a house it becomes a rat, but if a rat goes indoors, it's a mouse. This is interesting philosophy that reminds me of the time I gained 300 pounds to get off work because I was too tired to get the remote to change the channel from that vulgar Spongebob show, to some nice, educational television. At this point, however, I had become an overnight millionare with this crappy pyramid scheme that involved me whoring myself out to overweight black women, which mainly were oprah. But I digress, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, but what are you going to do about it?

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:40:56

At 6/4/06 02:35 AM, BonusStage wrote:
do you see where i'm coming from?

I see you, I see you loud and clear man, oh boy, do I see you. Did you know that out of all the times in the day 5:40 is the time most often used or seen in film? It's shocking, really. They figure that it's the most ambient time, as if time had a sound! Carn-Evil is pretty much a big flaming idiot for seeing right past that one, but hey, what're you going ot do. I don't blame the guy, how could you. Let's face it, no one in their right mind would put salad dressing on pizza, it's pure madness, where do they get off dressing like that, pimps nowadays don't even wear gold chains anymore, they have prayer beads and other stupid unvaluable items that a pimp should have no busines possessing. It's a shame really, I was looking forward to going bowling.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:42:39

but i can't really eat my food because i set it for an hour in the microwave ): too hot.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:44:36

At 6/4/06 02:37 AM, Masculine wrote:

We're trying to have a serious conversation here. Go back to the kids table with your cartoons, 12-year-old.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:46:39

At 6/4/06 02:35 AM, Carn-Evil wrote: I know, my refused to have sex with my girlfriend because I didnt have a condom and because it was only a month. And because if she did get pregnant, I wouldnt be able to support it.

Ah, I've had the same problem too. I slowly began to foam at the mouth do to several VD's I pre-ordered from Amazon because I heard they were all the rage. Consequently, it came broken like my spirits when I read the comics in this mornings newspaper, I was disappointed that I could not add another family circus to my collection on my refridgerator and/or office. As the song goes 'can't do shit, won't do shit, fuck you faggots, I'm eating a sandwich', that's pretty much what my life has been like lately, painfully slow, yet irrisitabbly sexy. Also, I failed spelling at school, so of course there will be some errors, but hey, easy come, easy go.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:49:38

At 6/4/06 02:44 AM, Kosmo_Kramer wrote: We're trying to have a serious conversation here. Go back to the kids table with your cartoons, 12-year-old.

Alright I'll be serious now.

There were a lot of girls at my High School that got pregnant this year which is pretty sad. One of the girls was expecting her boyfriend to stay with her till they married so she had his kid and well no one ever saw him again.

Young people = should not have sex for two reasons;

1. Your young and stupid and you don't know what you are doing.
2. You have your whole life ahead of you.. what's so hard about waiting until your 20's and meeting the right person.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:50:41

At 6/4/06 02:46 AM, BonusStage wrote:
you're just making it harder and harder.

Harder and harder indeed, Michael, like a cold old cock that just won't get up to crow in the morning. This man is probably just the sort of person that would try and tee-up at the beginning of a friendly golf game without tossing the tee to allocate a fair chance of going first to everyone participating. It reminds me of that time when the world was at war, during Vietnam, those japs were crazy I tell yah, they could see with their eyes closed. Speaking of which, have you ever practiced telepathy, I hear it can actually be a very advanced form of meditation, practiced by buddhist monks, the ones that set themselves on fire. Just think, you can be sitting their, burning, and not only do you have to keep a straight face, but you can't let your thoughts get too loud!

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 02:57:14

Oh yeah, my friend, told me that the new one was fast, you can do it with no money, it's easy and it's fun because it gives you total freedom, kind of like a Chetchnian prostitute lol. But in all seriousness, I think this ten dollars off perfum and blouses at that fine jc penny store is a fantastic deal and I cannot wait to purchase it. It will show my true style(coast to coast vision ear care plan) for inside this empty shell of a man lies three easy steps that prove that eating cereal does not increase your sperm count. Plus, there is also a free gift if you claim that at your next presidential election. Or should I say elective, like, home ecenomics or band, personally, they're all homosexual to me. But deep down inside you know that putting twenty dollars on red is a good decision, so let me borrow the fuckin money already. In conclusion, I would like to quote my fathers kind words to me 'customers reciecing this mailer late should bring it to the store and we will honor it... forever'.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 03:04:49

Teenagers should all become technical virgins. Anal sex all the way.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 03:11:59

It's funny, in my last post, I accidentally spelled perfume wrong, I've been a fool all my life, especially with you Amanda, I hope you'll take me back. It was a moment of weakness, the children are ours and they need a father, please forgive me. I forgave you that time you got really fat and I couldn't even look at you, so I made you sleep on the couch all night like that fat cow you are. If you truly care about our families future, you will return this messege with a stamped address to p.o. box number 12. I, in turn will send you more information on neonatal nursing (it will be a two day review course) and maybe we can once about drop mustard atop the bridge into the poor negros mouth, he's been missing our constant visits you know. He said that life in the office is hard and if anyone was going to get any gold, it would be him becuase all of us are selfish sometimes, but, that just proves that we're human, we all make mistakes.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 03:16:06

At 6/4/06 02:57 AM, Mad-Cow wrote: Oh yeah, my friend, told me that the new one was fast

And fast it was. The Enzo Ferrari is the fastest car of its class. It's horsepower is amazing, and the control is solid. Solid Snake was always my favorite hero. Although He never did release a game for the Virtual Boy. Sadly failed consoles like that are still remembered as cult classics. Classic cars are always a favorite of mine. Like a vintage ice block or my mother's homemade chicken stew. Stu Pickles is the man with the plan. Like when he was building the barbeque, but the babies wanted to save the kitties. It turned out the kitties belonged to Spike! Then they all had a large gangbang filled with child molestation and herpes. It was a great day for everyone. Especcially those in Wisconsin. Sins are deadly as shown in Se7en. Morgon Freeman is my favorite actor. He's amazing and sexy as well. Shawshank Redemption and A Clockwork Orange are great films. Indeed. Also, the pregnancy affects the families, and they have to spend money to support their little whore who couldn't keep her legs closed. Hopefully she'll get herpes and die. Like Gandhi or Jeff Beff preston.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 13:18:33

At 6/4/06 03:22 AM, LittleMissVixen wrote:

She'll remember it forever and ever until the end of time. Which apparently will be on june 6th.

I've heard of this theory, and while I both induldge in the experts opinions, I no longer respect the great minds of today for coming up with other knowledge that we sometimes learn. This sentence looks like it makes sense or belongs in this paragraph, but sadly, it doesn't. On the other hand, place random words here that school bus will most likely explode if the great King Arthur doesn't get off his lazy ass and make me some pizza, I mean sheesh, it's been like 2 weeks and I'm still waiting for my general provisions. Recorders are however, available through august first of the school year. That's right, this year they're going to ruin another song with their witchcraft of giving retarded children equally retarded instruments on purpose. It's all a mute point I'd say.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 13:34:04

teen preganancy is something our nation should be proud of

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 13:42:12

At 6/4/06 02:06 AM, _CosmoKramer_ wrote: Pull-out.

Not really effective, as small droplets form on the tip of teh pen0r every time the guy gets a b0ner.

But yeah, I agree. Kids should be taught responsibility and safe sex. not absteiance, AS THEY WON'T FOLLOW IT. Period. They only abstain for an avarage 18 months longer than other youths, only to have sweet, unprotected, uderage secksings.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 13:44:56

At 6/4/06 02:46 AM, Mad-Cow wrote:

but hey, easy come, easy go.

LITTLE HIGH, LITTLE LOW! LITTLE MIDDLE, WOOOOOOOOO MOTHAFUCKA

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 13:51:13

At 6/4/06 01:42 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: Not really effective

While condoms do have a tendecy to break, it still serves as protection. Also they could take after day pills. Or, there always is abstinence. To refrain from sex until you make a commitment to a special partner. No sex till marriage. While catholis believe in this, many other people do this act. Teen pregnancy is a serious issue. People just can't keep their legs closed. "If it feels good then do it" seems to be the philosophy for everyone.

Simply put, use protection kids.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 13:59:57

This is really f**king wierd.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 18:01:57

At 6/4/06 01:44 PM, CalmLikeABomb74 wrote:
At 6/4/06 02:46 AM, Mad-Cow wrote:
but hey, easy come, easy go.

LITTLE HIGH, LITTLE LOW! LITTLE MIDDLE, WOOOOOOOOO MOTHAFUCKA

What a horrendously vulgar thing to say. I will have you know that I am offended and now have lost hope in my own generation. I mean shit, I don't care if it comes out in europe and america, I'd rather play with my very own penis in the comfort of my shitty ass home. I have the charms, they are lucky, and they are trix lol. Also, if you're making a bread sandwich, do you need two or three loaves? The truth of the fact of the matter of the fact is that nose gold pwnz your level blah blah wizard because it was enchanted by the horrendous happenings of the dark lord. In conclusion, I have nothing more to say and am typing this sentence for no reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 18:05:17

I couldn't count on both my hands how many times I've had to go with friends to Tescos to get pregnancy tests after missed periods and whatnot.
Is it really that hard to use protection? Tch.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 18:09:42

At 6/4/06 02:35 AM, Carn-Evil wrote: I know, my refused to have sex with my girlfriend because I didnt have a condom and because it was only a month. And because if she did get pregnant, I wouldnt be able to support it.

wow that was very helpful let us all welcome this user with a

Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-04 18:48:24

Im dead serious when I say I laugh at pregnant girls and guys stressing over pregnant girlfriends.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-09 15:49:00

At 6/4/06 10:57 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 6/4/06 06:09 PM, King_of_gingivitis wrote: wow that was very helpful let us all welcome this user with a
Once there was a teapot, he was quite short, and quite stout, and when tipped over he was poured out of the loop de loop in my shoe fly don't bother me and you're dead what a tragedy is defined as something horrible just happened at the local supermarket closes in 30 minutes past 5, why do you ask me how much I weigh about 140lbs.

I've heard of that before but I assumed it was simply and urban legend because of the superpowers he collected on his way to nantucket. I once heard a humourous limerick about that place actually, it invlved a man giving oral sex to himself, quite the contrary in the real world though. We've got mutha fuckin wolves on a boat, screamed that bald, black guy at the top of his lungs after the first movie snakes on a plane completely shattered the box office with over eight hundred and fifty trillion dollars gross in the united states, not to even talk of worldwide (which made sevenfold what it did in the u.s.). There is a ming fuck feces promotion health than riding lot more on a university. Since no one is actually reading this, I tend to enjoy typing random words that arrouse me such as fetus. I once went a restaurant and demanded that they feed us a fetus I screamed at the top of my lungs at the waitress, in tears, asking me why I was screaming I screamed in her face I hate you, and I scream at you, becasue I don't respect you. By then I was in jail taking fifty-two inches of man meat in my body at once, it was a glorious day if I remember correctly, I think I was a little disoriented because of all the cock in my mouth. But I digress, you take the good you take the bad blah(x3) and now you have, a perfectly reasonable approach the the rising problem.

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-09 17:51:54

ONe simple thing to say. Women can't get pregnant via the mouth. or the ass.

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-09 17:55:06

girl in my class got pregnant last week to some chav called morris.
she was going through the whole school gloating about how she had sex.

then when she found out she was preggers she had a fucking field day............slut

Thanks to Cagedsilhouette for my sig.

R.I.P George Carlin, 1937-2008

R.I.P Dimebag Darrell, 1966-2004

BBS Signature

Response to Teenage Pregnancy: A Serious Issue 2006-06-09 18:21:06

I like guns

BBS Signature