00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WombatsEcho just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

immegrints

1,285 Views | 27 Replies

immegrints 2006-06-01 14:47:09

I am against illegal immegrints coming to America. Especially when we have programs to let them in here.

they do put a strain on welfare and cheat americans of jobs.

I say that if a family wants immediate entry to the united states one of their family members over 18 should be sent to the army for a 4year term. During the term america should keep track of the family and when the term is over the entire family MUST

1. Speak english

2. have at least one driver's licence

3. reciet the Pledge of allegence

Do you agree? give your opinions

_____EYE____HEART ____SAW

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 14:58:37

At 6/1/06 02:47 PM, Hell-Itself wrote: I am against illegal immegrints coming to America. Especially when we have programs to let them in here.

I say that if a family wants immediate entry to the united states one of their family members over 18 should be sent to the army for a 4year term. During the term america should keep track of the family and when the term is over the entire family MUST

1. Speak english

I agree with just about all your points. I don't see why the gov won't crack down on illegals using welfare. It's putting an unnecessary financial burden on everyone. Either they become citizens that cna speak at least decent english, legally apply for citizenship or get the fuck out of this country.

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 15:02:45

At 6/1/06 02:47 PM, Hell-Itself wrote: they do put a strain on welfare

So do Americans.

and cheat americans of jobs.

If there were enough Americans doing those jobs, the illegal immigrants wouldn't be able to GET those jobs in the first place.

You have to be a U.S. citizen in order to GET a U.S. Driver's license...

It's recite.

I think we should do away with the anchor baby laws. I'm not saying make it retroactive, but say after January 1st of [blank] year, both of your folks have to be legal U.S. Citizens in order for YOU to be born a U.S. Citizen. England did this several years ago, and their immigration problem practically dissapeared when they enacted this...

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 15:17:49

At 6/1/06 03:02 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 6/1/06 02:47 PM, Hell-Itself wrote: they do put a strain on welfare
So do Americans.

you're right, but that is american tax money so if anyone should put a strain it should be americans

and cheat americans of jobs.
If there were enough Americans doing those jobs, the illegal immigrants wouldn't be able to GET those jobs in the first place.

many people don't have jobs because of being laid off by airports and factories because of wal-mart (wal-mart still rocks)

You have to be a U.S. citizen in order to GET a U.S. Driver's license...

then why are there so many Indian taxi drivers?

It's recite.

my bad

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 15:49:17

At 6/1/06 02:47 PM, Hell-Itself wrote: 1. Speak english

Why should they learn english when you are having trouble with it as well? This is reasonable though so I say they have to know english in order to become a citizen. But your citizenship be retracted as well since you obviously are having trouble with it.

Um Yeahh?

I personally think that we do have to like grant amnesty or create a "path to citizenship". But if this does happen I want strict enforcment of our immigration laws and our border to make sure that we arent in this boat 20 years later, again.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 16:01:12

At 6/1/06 02:58 PM, JadedSOB wrote: I agree with just about all your points. I don't see why the gov won't crack down on illegals using welfare.

Maybe because there aren't that many on welfare?
Maybe because they're affraid of approaching all governmental establishments including welfare?
Maybe because the news hyped out this when infact, there aren't that many illegal immigrants on the welfare check?

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 16:24:28

Well its a simple fact that illegal immigrants put a strain on the economy and dont pay taxes but i dont think the new idea of locking them up in our country is a good idea cause it puts more strain on our economy i think we should just make it eaiser to get into the country legaly like something less than a 3 yr waiting period

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 17:33:21

At 6/1/06 04:24 PM, user001b wrote: Well its a simple fact that illegal immigrants put a strain on the economy and dont pay taxes...

While many people don't pay for their taxes, but don't assume all illegal immigrants do not pay taxes because many of them willing do so because of the incentives.

And they don't need a social security, but a tax ID number. Namely-- easier process towards citizenship.

...but i dont think the new idea of locking them up in our country is a good idea cause it puts more strain on our economy i think we should just make it eaiser to get into the country legaly like something less than a 3 yr waiting period

I think, ultimately, the only way to fix this solution is through economic dealings with Mexico and to fix the corruption over there.

By doing more business between Mexico, Mexico will definetly see a bigger boom in economy, however politicians over there are less chalant about corruption. So if there's a way to enforce existing anti-corruption laws, the money will definetly reach to the people.

They will feel less reason if theirs more incentives to leave their homes.

After all, a wall is only temporary... people are willing to die for a better life.
Give them a better life, and they will stay put.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 17:48:30

well at least try to learn english. go to english classes to learn faster.

you have to remember that the english language is the hardest languages to learn. but they need to try to learn english and have enough english to get by before getting here.

this is the users orange and officer. lovers till the end

If you see I have bad grammar, ignor it because I dont give a fuck

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 19:28:30

No matter what they are doing here, They are illegal immegrints and we have to do somthing.

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 20:18:18

At 6/1/06 04:01 PM, fli wrote: Maybe because there aren't that many on welfare?
Maybe because they're affraid of approaching all governmental establishments including welfare?
Maybe because the news hyped out this when infact, there aren't that many illegal immigrants on the welfare check?

One illegal alien on welfare is too many.

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 20:47:48

I disagree and agree with many points on the issue regarding immigrants, but I have to say im sick and tired of hearing about it. I personally have nothing against them and with that being said...

I agree that they are abusing the system. I am a mother and there are plenty of times I have to go to the doctor's office and the majority of patients there are immigrants with many, many children. I even one time overheard an immigrant state that she wishes to have eight children. I dislike this very much. They will keep on and keep on receiving aid from the government because they are low income and have so many children. I think this is horrible and this needs to be stopped.

The issue that is raised that they are taking up jobs in the economy I firmly disagree on. I have seen immigrants work in the worst jobs that even I would never consider working in. I have never seen an immigrant work in a decent job, with decent pay in a decent environment. So if anyone wishes to blame them for taking jobs like this, my honest opinion is that you have issues, need to shut up...or if this is really really important to you then to get off your butt and get the crappy job before they do.

Regardless, they are people and im tired of seeing how they are treated by everyone. I think they deserve to be treated with respect no matter what.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 22:16:58

i love america its nice here

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 22:58:14

At 6/1/06 02:47 PM, Hell-Itself wrote: I am against illegal immegrints coming to America. Especially when we have programs to let them in here.

1. Speak english

OMG.... Dude.. Your wrong in so many ways. As a latino myself, I should know.

1. The programs barely last long and make worker permits, learning permits, ect. useless. Other than that is the regular way (come into country through airplane and all that jazz).

2. The people that came to America ILLEGALLY had to work their freakin butts off to get just enough money to get on that tow-truck. All the other immigrants who came here "legally" were pampered by relatives who already lived here or were rich in their past country. Illegals wokr ed in those freakin banana fields just to try and get a new life in our country, pratically begging and crying to stay, while the "other" americans feel like they are a germ on society.

3. There ARE ALREADY illegals in the Army, many of which are in the first line of fire. How could you say that they should go to the Army for 4 years when they are freakin dying out there the minute they step on land? They protected your behinds, and they dont even come back alive to get their own citizenship, if they even get here. And even if they did, they would still need to get through that 5-year waiting period.

4. Why must they speak English? Why cant they just speak their own native tounge? Most likely the immigrants are going to live in a society where they can understand their neighbors. They shouldnt learn English if they didnt want to. Instead, there should be translators of some sort for them so that they can stick to whatever language they chose to speak in. My grandma speaks spanish, and ONLY spanish, yet she survived in our society. She lived a perfectly good life in a nice neighborhood w/o ever speaking a word of English.

5. You cant get a drivers licence when your an immigrant, especially since you dont have a social security number. And even then, you dont get a green card until years after the waiting time is ended. So by the time you were supposed to get it, your probably already deported back to Nicaragua.

6. If illegals are pratically killing themselves just to live in the U.S, I think they are going to Pledge.

7. Your argument of how immigrants take jobs from Americans is largely falacious and moronic. Immigrants are taking jobs you Americans dont want. Garbage collecting, tow trucking, cutting grass, construction, ect are all jobs that you dare not want for your future, and probably will never get them. Yet somehow, you still say that immigrants are taking jobs away from you. How dare you even think like that. That is the most stereotypical xenophobic redneck thought I've ever seen and I hope you never use that card again. It sickens me.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 23:09:53

i totally agree

BBS Signature

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 23:30:21

The reason why the government won't crack down on illegal immigration is because they don't want to alienate possible support. The corporations don't want to lose cheap labor. Why hire an American who would scrub a toilet for no less than 6 bucks an hour when you can have a Mexican who would do it for 2 an hour. To sum it all up, it's for selfish reasons why we have illegals here. If the government REALLY cared about the people, college would be for free :).

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 23:35:06

At 6/1/06 11:30 PM, ProudDem0307 wrote: The reason why the government won't crack down on illegal immigration is because they don't want to alienate possible support. The corporations don't want to lose cheap labor. Why hire an American who would scrub a toilet for no less than 6 bucks an hour when you can have a Mexican who would do it for 2 an hour. To sum it all up, it's for selfish reasons why we have illegals here. If the government REALLY cared about the people, college would be for free :).

well most colleges are private so your still going to have to pay for it...

Community colleges however...

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 23:40:45

every1 needs to chill out, i think illigal immigrants need to be kicked in the head and sent back to where ever they came

Response to immegrints 2006-06-01 23:46:54

At 6/1/06 11:37 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 6/1/06 10:58 PM, xMystic_Manx wrote:
I agree with everything you say. I especially hate the job thing though. They say that the immigrants are taking all the jobs, but they aren't taking anything because the job doesn't belong to anyone. I do believe that they should learn some kind of English, atleast enough to understand someone speaking the English language.

Well most likely the immigrant's children will go to school, learn english there, and pick it up just from the household. Thats how my aunt and mother started off.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-02 00:00:09

At 6/1/06 10:58 PM, xMystic_Manx wrote: As a latino myself, I should know.

Way to start it off. Note to everyone: All latinos are experts on illegal immigration and welfare fraud. Just ask Mystic. He's latino, so he knows.

1. The programs barely last long and make worker permits, learning permits, ect. useless. Other than that is the regular way (come into country through airplane and all that jazz).

Barely last long? Do you know what you're talking about or am I just having trouble with this pidgin english. We do let in over a million legal immigrants every year, though.

2. The people that came to America ILLEGALLY had to work their freakin butts off to get just enough money to get on that tow-truck. All the other immigrants who came here "legally" were pampered by relatives who already lived here or were rich in their past country. Illegals wokr ed in those freakin banana fields just to try and get a new life in our country, pratically begging and crying to stay, while the "other" americans feel like they are a germ on society.

Your generalizing and sterotyping. Not all legal immigrants are rich or pampered, and not all illegal immigrants just want to come here, work, pay taxes, and become good americans. If they did, then "real" americans wouldn't be in such an uproar.

3. There ARE ALREADY illegals in the Army, many of which are in the first line of fire. How could you say that they should go to the Army for 4 years when they are freakin dying out there the minute they step on land? They protected your behinds, and they dont even come back alive to get their own citizenship, if they even get here. And even if they did, they would still need to get through that 5-year waiting period.

I've never heard of illegals in the army, but legal immigrants can (and have for many years) had their application process expeditied because of military service.

4. Why must they speak English? Why cant they just speak their own native tounge? Most likely the immigrants are going to live in a society where they can understand their neighbors. They shouldnt learn English if they didnt want to. Instead, there should be translators of some sort for them so that they can stick to whatever language they chose to speak in. My grandma speaks spanish, and ONLY spanish, yet she survived in our society. She lived a perfectly good life in a nice neighborhood w/o ever speaking a word of English.

Speak whatever language you want. But don't think you are entitled to translators and bilingual educatino and spanish ballots and all that shit. This is an english speaking country.

5. You cant get a drivers licence when your an immigrant, especially since you dont have a social security number.

Ever heard of fraud?

6. If illegals are pratically killing themselves just to live in the U.S, I think they are going to Pledge.

Weren't there huge rallies just a month ago where immigrants and their children were waving mexican flags and attacking the US government? Don't think that all immigrants are loyal to the united states and want to assimilate.

7. Your argument of how immigrants take jobs from Americans is largely falacious and moronic. Immigrants are taking jobs you Americans dont want. Garbage collecting, tow trucking, cutting grass, construction, ect are all jobs that you dare not want for your future, and probably will never get them. Yet somehow, you still say that immigrants are taking jobs away from you. How dare you even think like that. That is the most stereotypical xenophobic redneck thought I've ever seen and I hope you never use that card again. It sickens me.

This is sterotypical latino race card playing. No one wants the jobs? Maybe not for slave wages that immigrants gladly accept. Whether you like it or not there are people who have lost their jobs to immigrants. Furthermore, because hiring cheap unskilled labor doesn't encourage tech development and automation, skilled jobs are lost in the future. But it isn't all about jobs.

In conclusion, you seem to be a typical second generation racist who thinks his people are entitled to something. Way to be a sterotype.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-02 00:03:31

At 6/1/06 11:44 PM, RomanCollar_Clock wrote:
Appeal to sympathy is a fallicy of logic.

That's still an appeal to sympathy. Being a veteran, especially a war veteran, sounds like grounds for citizenship, but not for every illegal Mexican.

Not everything can be solved with logic.

We can't have order without an official language. If we are all speaking whatever language we choose, then how are we able to communicate with others? How can I tell a waiter what I want to eat, or a banker how much I want to deposit? We can't work well with language barriers everywhere, so that's why we have a main language, and right now it's what the majority speaks. If you want to live here, you have to adopt our language and our culture. It's the same for living in any other country you weren't born in.

True, but then again, you shouldnt be forced to learn it. You cant make it manditory for a baby to wear underwear at the age of three because that child could be a bed-wetter until the age of 10 or 11.

Part of the problem is that poor Americans can make more money by applying for government aid then by working cheap jobs. Illegals will have access to handouts if they become citizens, so we'll see how long they'll take these bad jobs.

That argument would contradict itself in the future if done in reality. If illegals were given a chance to actually become citizens, then there wouldnt be a need to kick out illegals. What the government SHOULD do is stop funding handouts like those and limit it to only handicaps (mentally challenged, paraplegics(sp?), ect.) and make Americans actually make jobs mandatory.

As I said before, Americans can't get these low paying jobs because so many of them are given to illegals who will work for slave wages instead of minimum wage. We can't exactly compete job wise if there are people for hire who will willingly allow themselves to be exploited.

Such is the way of human greed...

And calling anybody opposed to illegal immigration a "racist redneck" isn't very open-minded.

well neither is trying to kick illegals in the head and shoving em out. (refer to the other post made in the thread *pun*)

Another thing to consider is history. What happened to countries that allowed people to enter without first being assimilated? Well Mexico lost Texas to illegal American immigrants, and the Roman Empire collapsed partly because of foreign soldiers. People need to be assimilated into American culture before they become Americans. If they don't, there will be an uprising. Just you wait.

You should be in LD or Policy debate instead of debating in Newgrounds..

Im an LDer myself. Its pretty fun once you get used to it (if your not already in it).

Response to immegrints 2006-06-02 00:19:14

I think yo' dumb ass needs to learn to type it before you can say that shit.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-02 00:24:59

At 6/2/06 12:00 AM, Jayemare wrote:
At 6/1/06 10:58 PM, xMystic_Manx wrote:

Barely last long? Do you know what you're talking about or am I just having trouble with this pidgin english. We do let in over a million legal immigrants every year, though.

They dont. Worker permits last only about a few years and the people that have it have to renew it continuosly(sp?). And about the learner permits. People that attend school in one country (lets take Japan as a wild example) and go to another country (Yugoslavia for another) for a profession, yet when they try to apply, the learner finds out that what they learned is not..."compatible"...and has to go back to school. The latter happens alot here.

Your generalizing and sterotyping. Not all legal immigrants are rich or pampered, and not all illegal immigrants just want to come here, work, pay taxes, and become good americans. If they did, then "real" americans wouldn't be in such an uproar.

How you say that not all illegal immigrants just want to work, pay taxes, and become good americans gets contradicted by your argument I made on #6.

I've never heard of illegals in the army, but legal immigrants can (and have for many years) had their application process expeditied because of military service.

I did a debate case about it, and in fact, early during the Iraq war, 6 illegals were killed in the line of fire, along with reports of other illegals in the army. As to the source of this, I got to look through my old debate stuff and look for it.

Speak whatever language you want. But don't think you are entitled to translators and bilingual educatino and spanish ballots and all that shit. This is an english speaking country.

Sure it is. It is also a spanish speaking country, french, and many others. The majority may be english, but then again, you shouldnt be forced into learning.

Ever heard of fraud?

Fraud is irrelivant to what I was previously saying. What the creator of this thread PROBABLY meant was LEGAL licences, which you cant get w/o a social sec. #

Weren't there huge rallies just a month ago where immigrants and their children were waving mexican flags and attacking the US government? Don't think that all immigrants are loyal to the united states and want to assimilate.

The protest was about the Immigration Policy and how the government was searching through workplaces (unlike previously where they would search for unproductive people aka driving drunkards, theives, ect.) and how they WANTED to assimulate and become citizens and not be kicked out like a cat into the rain.

This is sterotypical latino race card playing. No one wants the jobs? Maybe not for slave wages that immigrants gladly accept. Whether you like it or not there are people who have lost their jobs to immigrants. Furthermore, because hiring cheap unskilled labor doesn't encourage tech development and automation, skilled jobs are lost in the future. But it isn't all about jobs.

Companies will always try to hire people for the smallest amount of money, even if they are slave wages. Also, companies wouldnt hire unskilled people for jobs that require skill. If so, then obviously they're retarded.

In conclusion, you seem to be a typical second generation racist who thinks his people are entitled to something. Way to be a sterotype.

First off, I'm not a racist of any type. Second, if you say that I believe that my people were entitled to something, then your taking away from things the M.L.K wanted. Civil Rights + Immigration Rights = same exact thing

Response to immegrints 2006-06-02 00:37:17

At 6/2/06 12:24 AM, xMystic_Manx wrote: Worker permits last only about a few years and the people that have it have to renew it continuosly(sp?). And about the learner permits. People that attend school in one country (lets take Japan as a wild example) and go to another country (Yugoslavia for another) for a profession, yet when they try to apply, the learner finds out that what they learned is not..."compatible"...and has to go back to school. The latter happens alot here.

Here's how it really works. People come in on visas. Their visas expire. They might leave. They might stay. We have little enforcement for this. They might stay and work and be good immigrants. Or they might hijack four planes, crash them, and kill three thousand americans.

How you say that not all illegal immigrants just want to work, pay taxes, and become good americans gets contradicted by your argument I made on #6.

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

6 illegals were killed in the line of fire, along with reports of other illegals in the army. As to the source of this, I got to look through my old debate stuff and look for it.

I'll be waiting.

The majority may be english, but then again, you shouldnt be forced into learning.

I never said you should be forced to learn, but you shouldn't be given breaks because you didn't learn. All government business should be conduction in english, and only english.

The protest was about the Immigration Policy and how the government was searching through workplaces (unlike previously where they would search for unproductive people aka driving drunkards, theives, ect.) and how they WANTED to assimulate and become citizens and not be kicked out like a cat into the rain.

So why did they wave mexican, not american flags. And even if they did wave some, it wasn't all american flags.
\

Also, companies wouldnt hire unskilled people for jobs that require skill. If so, then obviously they're retarded.

What I'm saying is that if a company could either buy a $500 k machine or hire 25 immigrants, then 25 americans might not lose out, but the machine's makers, engineers, skilled operators, etc. do.

First off, I'm not a racist of any type. Second, if you say that I believe that my people were entitled to something, then your taking away from things the M.L.K wanted. Civil Rights + Immigration Rights = same exact thing

no.

Response to immegrints 2006-06-02 01:00:35

At 6/2/06 12:19 AM, darknezz1 wrote: I think yo' dumb ass needs to learn to type it before you can say that shit.

im against illegal immigration but im for making it eaiser to get into the country that being said so i dont get called a xenophobic or redneck....

Did you here him speak? i coulda sworn this text hummmmmmm..........

Response to immegrints 2006-06-02 01:09:34

At 6/2/06 12:37 AM, Jayemare wrote:
At 6/2/06 12:24 AM, xMystic_Manx wrote:

Here's how it really works. People come in on visas. Their visas expire. They might leave. They might stay. We have little enforcement for this. They might stay and work and be good immigrants. Or they might hijack four planes, crash them, and kill three thousand americans.

Thats basically what im saying with a revision...

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

then pay attention.

I'll be waiting.

i found the folder, so let me just look for the case. Its a mess...

I never said you should be forced to learn, but you shouldn't be given breaks because you didn't learn. All government business should be conduction in english, and only english.

Ok then. We'll make treaties in only english so that the other countries can decipher our sacred code of the english.

So why did they wave mexican, not american flags. And even if they did wave some, it wasn't all american flags.

You'd you wave the American flag in a protest against american policy? The mexican flag represents latin people, not that they support Mexico, Cuba, or any other latin countries. If they did, then we wouldnt be in an immigration pickle.

What I'm saying is that if a company could either buy a $500 k machine or hire 25 immigrants, then 25 americans might not lose out, but the machine's makers, engineers, skilled operators, etc. do.

ok so here are the options from that:

Company A wants more production. They either want:

1. A $500K robot do the labor of 25 immigrants/americans
2. Hire 25 immigrants/americans in place of the robot.

I dont see how the creators of the robot will be at loss except for the fact that they wont be getting business soon because Company A chose the latter.

no.

How is it not the same thing? M.L.K wanted Civil Rights for all black ppl and ended segregation, while the illegal imm. communities are protesting so they can become citizens with citizen-esque rights. If you are that picky at details, ok, they arent the same thing. But technically they are because they are striving for civil liberties.