00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZombieGhost just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Going down B/P levels?

467 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Going down B/P levels? 2006-04-08 22:17:49

I saw it twice now. DanAbnormal was Police Captain and Kirk_Cocaine was Elite Guard Praporschik, and then before I know it, they're both Police Lieutenants. Is that possible, or did I just imagine it (but I swear I didn't)? And if so, how did that happen?

Response to Going down B/P levels? 2006-04-08 22:28:56

Sometimes an Administrator will deduct points if you have a tendacy of voting 0 on everything.

Non-dairy produkt

BBS Signature

Response to Going down B/P levels? 2006-04-08 22:29:35

Someone might have changed their name and/or profile image to look like the user, but it really isn't. You don't go down in b/p levels.

Seeing how the person currently using the alias "kirk_cocaine" is actually liam.

BBS Signature

Response to Going down B/P levels? 2006-04-08 22:36:08

At 4/8/06 10:29 PM, -absentminded- wrote: Seeing how the person currently using the alias "kirk_cocaine" is actually liam.

Ah, that explains it.

At 4/8/06 10:28 PM, TremcladClock wrote: Sometimes an Administrator will deduct points if you have a tendacy of voting 0 on everything.

If that's true, I think I'll vote 0 on everything. >:D

Response to Going down B/P levels? 2006-04-09 01:09:13

Sometimes an Admin will take away a user's B / P points if the user starts acting like a real A**hole, or intentionally tries to piss off an Admin. FourStar lost ALL of his B / P points, a few months ago.