00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clock crew=GAY SHITS

4,864 Views | 103 Replies

Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:10:50

Yes, today im very pissed. at the gayest group in NG, THE CLOCK CREW.

What the fuck these cocksuckers have so many shitty movies on NG. The most ive ever seen why does noone blam there gay fucking movies. This i belive its called *TRICKY THE CLOWN*?

rer well i jus watch the NEW ALL YOUR BASE or some shit like that by some dumbass clock, and it cut out and had this clown jerkin off or somthing. and when i gave it a fucking 0 i see its score was pretty high (over 3) and over 75 people voted. what the fuck...

somthing like that is gay as fuck and a peice of shit and probly took him 10 minutes to do, yet people dont blam it?what the fuck is wrong with the clock crew, ive never seen 1 quality intry by clockcrew member, maybe 1...(the portal is not enough was decent) other than that, and the josh bend apolololgisers (or whatever) was ok too. because it was funny, other than that, all there entrys GRAPHICS BLOW, NOT FUNNY, STUPID AS FUCK, NOT INTERACTIVE, and sick as shit.

WHY DO PEOPLE FUCING SUPORT THESE HOMOS?
i need to find out what the fuck you people are smoking that makes u actually like them, i bet its probly dick

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:12:30

Cuz Clock Crew > You

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:13:42

There's A Simple Reason To All This, And It's Because That The Clocks Draw Better Flash Than You Ever Could.
Ya See, Even Though There Is Alot Of Clock-Crap On NG, There Is Also Very High Quality Flash And Artwork. For Some Of The Clocks, Even Though They Have Tricky, They Also Make Totally Kick Ass Flashes.
And Of Course, There Are The Wannabee Clocks, Who Make Shit For No Real Reason.

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:16:00

At 1/23/03 06:13 PM, Fizzo wrote: There's A Simple Reason To All This, And It's Because That The Clocks Draw Better Flash Than You Ever Could.
Ya See, Even Though There Is Alot Of Clock-Crap On NG, There Is Also Very High Quality Flash And Artwork. For Some Of The Clocks, Even Though They Have Tricky, They Also Make Totally Kick Ass Flashes.

wait wait wait, ok ok wait one second...give me a link to GOOD CLOCK CREW STUFF. ive really never seen good stuff from them, maybe ive just been seeing stuff from the posers or crap?i want to see REAL GOOD clock crew stuff, if i do, this rant is done, if not, it goes on forever...seriously, so much crap ive not seen 1 great (or good) movie come from them.

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:16:49

Did it seriously take you that long to type all that out?

Exp. Points: 75 / 100
Sign-up Date: 12/2/02

Movies by Joshthegod:
- none -

You have no movies done, you have no conception at all about Flash. STFU and stop insulting people for no reason

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:18:50

At 1/23/03 06:16 PM, pewp wrote: Did it seriously take you that long to type all that out?

Movies by Joshthegod:
- none -

You have no movies done, you have no conception at all about Flash. STFU and stop insulting people for no reason

I dont have any moves cause im not a artist, that doesnt mean i can judge them, and seeing as ive been looking at flash movies for some time i know how long id take for them to make one ofem, and the new one a clock just droped was shitty and didnt take to long considering the tricky jacking off was a fliped image and the background was fliped colors. and the intro to it was basically ripped from AYB.

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:20:59

At 1/23/03 06:16 PM, pewp wrote: Did it seriously take you that long to type all that out?

Movies by Joshthegod:
- none -

I dont have any moves cause im not a artist, that doesnt mean i can't judge them, and seeing as ive been looking at flash movies for some time i know how long id take for them to make one ofem, and the new one a clock just droped was shitty and didnt take to long considering the tricky jacking off was a fliped image and the background was fliped colors. and the intro to it was basically ripped from AYB.

thxn for ur opinion tho. btw ive been on NG for ALONG LONG TIME, i just recently signed up cause i had nothing to do. ive been browsing ng for along time. and even when i signed up i didnt start voting and stuff until recently (sorta)

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:21:40

At 1/23/03 06:16 PM, Joshthegod wrote:
At 1/23/03 06:13 PM, Fizzo wrote: There's A Simple Reason To All This, And It's Because That The Clocks Draw Better Flash Than You Ever Could.
wait wait wait, ok ok wait one second...give me a link to GOOD CLOCK CREW STUFF. ive really never seen good stuff from them, maybe ive just been seeing stuff from the posers or crap?i want to see REAL GOOD clock crew stuff, if i do, this rant is done, if not, it goes on forever...seriously, so much crap ive not seen 1 great (or good) movie come from them.

Duel of Clocks by ElderberryClock:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=79235

Mircale on 34th Street by RaspberryClock
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=39901

Scream by KnottsberryClock
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=62997

MoxieClock Party Time! by MoxieClock
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=57219

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:21:59

TRICKY THE CLOWN in the most retarded movie that CC put in NG...
Orange Clock make good movies, but a lot of this Crew members submit only Crappy movies...
TRICKY IS DEAD
Kill Tricky Now

BBS HERO! O RLY?

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:23:13

Merry Christmas...Here's Some Good Clock

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=75688

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=70531

I Dunno How To Make Links, Just Copy And Paste

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:24:13

At 1/23/03 06:23 PM, Fizzo wrote: Merry Christmas...Here's Some Good Clock

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=75688

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=70531

I Dunno How To Make Links, Just Copy And Paste

Uh..It Works Now, I Guess..Nevermind....

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:24:34

At 1/23/03 06:21 PM, _BlackDragon_ wrote: TRICKY THE CLOWN in the most retarded movie that CC put in NG...
Orange Clock make good movies, but a lot of this Crew members submit only Crappy movies...
TRICKY IS DEAD
Kill Tricky Now

You know that the clock crew didn't actually make Tricky, right? A lot of us clocks just supported him... =P

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:26:15

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:26:15

TRICKY is DEAD!
CC like to submit this idiot clown, and you need to agree that Tricky Sucks
KILL TRICKY NOW

BBS HERO! O RLY?

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:28:52

At 1/23/03 06:26 PM, AvocadoClock wrote: L by OrangeClock
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=55896

StrawberryClock VI also by OrangeClock
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=32673

See? Just Those Links Should Prove Why People Support Clocks. Because They Don't ALWAYS Submit Crap, Just Some Of The Time. Otherwise, They're Very Good Artists, That Do Actually Submit Quality Work:D

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:31:39

At 1/23/03 06:21 PM, _BlackDragon_ wrote: TRICKY THE CLOWN in the most retarded movie that CC put in NG...
TRICKY IS DEAD
Kill Tricky Now

Just for your information n00b, Tricky wasn't made by the clockcrew, okay moron? So don't talk about shit you know shit about. It was created by Sulkoma

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:35:17

At 1/23/03 06:10 PM, Joshthegod wrote: IM A COCKSUCKING N00B.

hahaHSHHAHSHAhsdjhdSGSDAJJAJjajHAh N00B00jfdn00bjsn00n00wb

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:37:03

At 1/23/03 06:31 PM, pewp wrote:
TRICKY IS DEAD
Kill Tricky Now
Just for your information n00b, Tricky wasn't made by the clockcrew, okay moron? So don't talk about shit you know shit about. It was created by Sulkoma

Clock Crew like to put this stupid clown again and again in the portal...
The authors of Tricky don´t submit more things about this clown, dumbass

Clock crew=GAY SHITS

BBS HERO! O RLY?

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:42:50

waiting for 2 ofem to load, btw u think i was fallin for that first link?thats the fkin tricky clown shit... anyways, we will see if u prove me wrong (probly lol) i mean why do they send crap and waste space on ng tho if they r capable of good stuff?is it proving a point that shitty movies dont get blammed or somthing?

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:46:10

At 1/23/03 06:26 PM, _BlackDragon_ wrote: TRICKY is DEAD!
KILL TRICKY NOW

oh shut up you n00b.

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:48:28

im on adsl and the flash freezez when its about half ready...argh!

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:49:01

At 1/23/03 06:42 PM, Joshthegod wrote: waiting for 2 ofem to load, btw u think i was fallin for that first link?thats the fkin tricky clown shit... anyways, we will see if u prove me wrong (probly lol) i mean why do they send crap and waste space on ng tho if they r capable of good stuff?is it proving a point that shitty movies dont get blammed or somthing?

Hmmm interesting, well there are some decent clock films and some really bad ones, they do take away awards from other artists though...... by power voting it to the top, they didnt create tricky but are part of his fame/hate......

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:51:37

ok i cant fully load anything, gotta restart the putter i guess. damn bellsouth adsl (broad band) sucks.

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:54:16

At 1/23/03 06:42 PM, Joshthegod wrote: waiting for 2 ofem to load, btw u think i was fallin for that first link?thats the fkin tricky clown shit... anyways, we will see if u prove me wrong (probly lol) i mean why do they send crap and waste space on ng tho if they r capable of good stuff?is it proving a point that shitty movies dont get blammed or somthing?

god...

YOU NEED TO SHUT UP BEFORE YOU MAKE A BIGGER ASS OF YOURSELF!!!

GO HOME!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:56:09

At 1/23/03 06:46 PM, BlGBADRON wrote:
At 1/23/03 06:26 PM, _BlackDragon_ wrote: TRICKY is DEAD!
KILL TRICKY NOW
oh shut up you n00b.

Your level is worst than mine!
And, if you like Tricky, you have mental problems and an Homo personality

Clock crew=GAY SHITS

BBS HERO! O RLY?

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 18:59:55

At 1/23/03 06:56 PM, _BlackDragon_ wrote:

Your level is worst than mine!

SO WHAT, LOOK AT YOUR SIGN UP DATE, N00B. CLOCK CREW OWNZ J00.

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 19:02:28

Who cares, even though i really hate the stuff the clock crew makes, i know know there's nuthing u can do about other people's jugement. So let crappy movies be crappy movies and stop complaining. (By the way Tricky does suck)

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 19:04:14

At 1/23/03 06:56 PM, _BlackDragon_ wrote: Your level is worst than mine!
And, if you like Tricky, you have mental problems and an Homo personality

ANOTHER MORON WHO THINKS THAT LEVELS MATTER!!! LEVELS DONT MEAN SHIT!!! and besides, you signed up LAST MONTH!!

and if you cant take a joke, youre the one with mental problems. and the homo insults, thats just low you dumbass.

STFU!! YOU LOSE!!!

Clock crew=GAY SHITS

BBS Signature

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 19:06:24

Blackdragon, SHUT THE FUCK up. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking. You've only been here for like one month, that's it. That clown is probably older than your ass.

Response to Clock crew=GAY SHITS 2003-01-23 19:10:43

At 1/23/03 07:06 PM, rape wrote: Blackdragon, SHUT THE FUCK up. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking. You've only been here for like one month, that's it. That clown is probably older than your ass.

OH, and i am better than you two in all NG points!
You really sucks!

BBS HERO! O RLY?

BBS Signature