00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

253,253 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 05:53:02

I restarted Ocarina of Time but with the Japanese version to see how much their choice of words differs due to possible (and clearly present) loss during translation to English.

What I can say so far is this:

Good Ruto, you look kind of Tsundere.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 06:20:36

At 7/23/07 05:21 PM, GayForGirls wrote: Long time sinse I've been here. Don't think anybody missed me xD

Welcome back :)

And you know, I've shwon my little 2 year old sister TP, OoT and SSBM and she loves the LoZ characters. Now, everyday when she gets home from kinder garden school thingy, she aks me to play Zelda with her, she's adorable ^^
I'm replaying TP and OoT, and she's intruiged by the story line, when she was listening to the story from the Deku Tree she was all quiet and fascinated ^^
I love my sister, she's a LoZ fan in making!

Aaaw how cute ^.^ But she can´t read what the Deku Tree says right? Otherwise that´d be pretty good for a two year old 0.o

Ow yeah...Redesign, I love it.

Yup so do I.

At 7/23/07 05:40 PM, Viper456 wrote: Have you guys ever beat Twighlight Princess?What do you think Gannon was easy or hard?I think easy cause I beat him on my first try!

Of course we have :p I think the beginning parts were easy. Part 1 was Zelda was the same idea as in OoT, so that was easy. Part 2 was a little harder, I hadn´t figured out that you had to beat him in your wolf form (until Midna gave me the hint, she shouldn´t have done that really). Part 3 was quite hard. I got hit by those Ghost Riders a lot of times and it was hard to follow Ganondorf. Part 4 took me incredibly long to figure out how to hit him. I kept rolling around him and doing the back strike. It was about half an hour later before he finally ran at me and the word "Chance" appeared. After that it was pretty much a piece of cake if you just stayed at a distance.

At 7/23/07 06:12 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote: Anyway, is somebody here have tried to do a ''Master Challenge''? I'll explain myself. My friend and me (we both have Twilight Princess) tought to finish the game with only 3 hearts. That will demonstrate how good we are.

Sounds like a nice challenge :) I´ll give that a try.

At 7/23/07 08:28 PM, Xtesh wrote: Can't be done. You get a heart container from each boss, and there's about 10ish bosses in each game that gives you a heart container.

You do not HAVE TO get that heart container, you can just step in the portal and leave it there. Unless they changed that in TP.

At 7/23/07 09:58 PM, NGMasterSoldier wrote: ILL JOIN!!!!!!

Plz don´t use all caps.

At 7/24/07 03:29 AM, Viper456 wrote: The hardest was probably the Dragon

If you use L-targeting when you´re up in the air at those pinheads (or whatever their called), it´s not a very diffecult battle. Since you´re much faster than the dragon anyway.

At 7/24/07 05:53 AM, HaroFreak wrote: Good Ruto, you look kind of Tsundere.

Kind of what? 0.o

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 06:39:22

At 7/24/07 06:20 AM, Auz wrote: Kind of what? 0.o

Look it up yourself. <_<

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 07:08:26

At 7/24/07 06:39 AM, HaroFreak wrote: Look it up yourself. <_<

Tsundere is a Japanese term for a personality that is initially combative, but becomes loving and emotionally vulnerable.

okidoki.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 08:33:37

At 7/24/07 07:08 AM, Auz wrote: Tsundere is a Japanese term for a personality that is initially combative, but becomes loving and emotionally vulnerable.

okidoki.

The definition is inaccurate compared to the original, but fine at your level.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 08:41:00

At 7/23/07 09:09 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Which you don't get. Neither actually. So you're out on the hentai AND the cookies. And I bet Xtesh missed you. We all know how he feels about guys.

Hehe, I like him already.
And, I don't want an e-cookie, I already got a jar here myself. And hentai....well I got Google bookmarked.

What I want to know is what the hell you little sister is doing in kindergarten at two years old. And also how she has the capacity to play LOZ with such complex things as strategy and such. Is your little sister a super baby genious or something?

If you want to know it, you'll know it.
I don't know the right translation for where she's now. It's just some place where litlle kids, from the age of 1-3 go and have fun.
And yes. She's a baby genius. In fact, she's super baby, haven't you seen the news? I mean, that burning building, she rescued 120 people who where about to die.

Seriously, how can you not heard of her.

At 7/24/07 06:20 AM, Auz wrote: Aaaw how cute ^.^ But she can´t read what the Deku Tree says right? Otherwise that´d be pretty good for a two year old 0.o

The OoT intro was read out lout by me, she knew what was happening though. And she just fools around with the controls, I mean, it's a freaking Wii, it's no that hard to game on it.

At 7/23/07 06:12 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote: Anyway, is somebody here have tried to do a ''Master Challenge''? I'll explain myself. My friend and me (we both have Twilight Princess) tought to finish the game with only 3 hearts. That will demonstrate how good we are.
Sounds like a nice challenge :) I´ll give that a try.

At 7/23/07 08:28 PM, Xtesh wrote: Can't be done. You get a heart container from each boss, and there's about 10ish bosses in each game that gives you a heart container.
You do not HAVE TO get that heart container, you can just step in the portal and leave it there. Unless they changed that in TP.

Neih, she just asks "You sure you want to leave? You didn't forget soemthing?", and then you can choose "no" and just get the hell out.
But I think it would be quite impossible, well, for me.

At 7/23/07 09:58 PM, NGMasterSoldier wrote: ILL JOIN!!!!!!
Plz don´t use all caps.

Y NOT???111 LOL
:j/k

At 7/24/07 03:29 AM, Viper456 wrote: The hardest was probably the Dragon

I thought that was the most amusing one. I seriously had fun defeating that shit face.
I could have forgotten someone though. Tell, what was your favorite boss?

or has this been discussed? I mean...226 fucking pages...

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 11:13:49

Hey Twilightknight, I got the Courage Cookies, no chocolate chips.

*ZELDA CLUB*

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 12:05:11

At 7/24/07 11:13 AM, blamninja1 wrote: Hey Twilightknight, I got the Courage Cookies, no chocolate chips.

Fail for no chocolate chips, not even MS Painted ones.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 12:43:47

At 7/24/07 12:05 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
Fail for no chocolate chips, not even MS Painted ones.

Yeah but I don't wanna get sued for giving someone a chocolate chip cookie and they turn out to be allergic to chocolate. With sugar cookies you'd have to be allergic to bread or something.

And Blam I wanted the TP's Link's face on those cookies. Now go do it again before I do to you what I did to LtHot. Pfft that still cracks me up.

And GfG I don't know if anyone's told you but I am the leader (in other words the club's Link hence Courage Cookies are mine alone to give), Auz is 2nd in command (Ganondorf and Power... maybe he can give some food based thing to people who do a certain thing. That's his choice. :P), and Ima is 3rd in command (Wisdom and Zelda). He is about to lose his position so if he doesn't get back soon I'm giving it to someone else.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 12:50:52

At 7/24/07 12:43 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Yeah but I don't wanna get sued for giving someone a chocolate chip cookie and they turn out to be allergic to chocolate. With sugar cookies you'd have to be allergic to bread or something.

Yeah, sure. You might even want to make cookies that do not even contain matter in case some people are allergic to food such as anorexia victims.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 12:52:21

At 7/24/07 12:50 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
Yeah, sure. You might even want to make cookies that do not even contain matter in case some people are allergic to food such as anorexia victims.

Screw them! They don't have to eat it!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 12:56:28

At 7/24/07 12:52 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Screw them! They don't have to eat it!

<_<

Meh, not like mixing food and Zelda is a good concept to begin with.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 13:01:19

Are these better?

*ZELDA CLUB*

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 13:05:34

At 7/24/07 01:01 PM, blamninja1 wrote: Are these better?

*Takes about 2 minutes to laugh until tears roll down his face.*

Good Lord no! I mean I want a face on all of the cookies. No backgrounds either. Just his face. If you can't do that, well, we can just stick with the Triforce then. But no one else gets their own food either.

No Power Peanuts.

No Wisdom Waffles.

Lol

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 13:17:16

Official Logo of the Courage Cookie.

*ZELDA CLUB*

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 13:22:44

At 7/24/07 01:17 PM, blamninja1 wrote: Official Logo of the Courage Cookie.

Go away Blasphemer. <_<

We all should know that courage is represented by a "G".

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 13:35:04

Jesus, I'm just confirming the logo. Don't have to call me a blasphemer. :(

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 13:55:38

And so, being a devoted Zelda fan I join... please.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 14:00:11

At 7/24/07 01:17 PM, blamninja1 wrote: Official Logo of the Courage Cookie.

Where's Link's face?

Zelda Club

Nintendo Wii Club

Click sig to send message

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 14:11:33

The courage cookie has power that will grant you the power of the Triforc:Courage.Eat a courage cookie now and be like Link!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 14:47:59

At 7/24/07 02:11 PM, Viper456 wrote: The courage cookie has power that will grant you the power of the Triforc:Courage.Eat a courage cookie now and be like Link!

Sounds like an add for the Courage Cookies. Where can I find those great cookies? :P

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 15:12:00

Yup now eat it!*forces linkherooftime to eat courage cookie*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 15:16:09

At 7/24/07 02:47 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote:
Sounds like an add for the Courage Cookies. Where can I find those great cookies? :P

*Stabs LtHoT... again*

That's for spelling ad wrong!

And Phazon you may join.

*Slices Viper's head off*

THAT is for false advertising.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 17:15:02

At 7/24/07 05:05 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote: Whats the hell is up with the goddamn courage cookies here?

i don't know but i have feeling they don't taste to good.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 17:48:44

At 7/24/07 03:16 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 7/24/07 02:47 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote:
*Stabs LtHoT... again*

That's for spelling ad wrong!

Darn. Dead again because of my damn keyboard. It happens a lot my keyboard is double typing a letter. I'll have to check my posts two times if I don't want to be stab again.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 20:32:54

what I can die?Oh well *slices Twighlight-Knightshat and head off* WOO HOO Ultima killer!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 20:47:53

At 7/24/07 08:32 PM, Viper456 wrote: what I can die?Oh well *slices Twighlight-Knightshat and head off* WOO HOO Ultima killer!

*In big booming voice*

NOT SO FAST!!!!

*Stuffs a mouse bomb down Viper's throat, exploding while simultaneously taking off Viper's entire top half*

You don't kill Link! LINK KILLS YOU!!!

(Modified Madness quote)

And Dark are you a member here?

And Ak CCs are what I give new members that actually ask if they can join since people on this forum are prone to NOT doing that.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 20:59:12

(The loudest voice you can here)I AM DARK LINK YOU CANT KILL ME DARK!!!DARK DONT DIE!!!*throws gale boomerang at twighlight knight and flows away**throws regular boomerang and cuts head off*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 21:16:17

At 7/24/07 08:59 PM, Viper456 wrote: (The loudest voice you can here)I AM DARK LINK YOU CANT KILL ME DARK!!!DARK DONT DIE!!!*throws gale boomerang at twighlight knight and flows away**throws regular boomerang and cuts head off*

*Puts head back on and uses switch hook V2 to grab the gale boomerang and switchs places with it, all the while drawing his sword and with it turns Viper into a minature sized Viper. Then places Viper in a power sapping jar which steals all of Viper's power, preventing him from ever regaining his original size and strength.*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-07-24 22:28:53

*Pulls out bag of popcorn.8 This is better than Die Hard!

To be or not to be....

You get the idea.