00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just wanna say that...

884 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I just wanna say that... 2003-01-21 22:11:35

The_phanthom_Spanker movies sucks and that your one of those animator that posted shit on newgrounds, Why have you done those movie?...

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-21 22:17:19

I haven't seen you submit anything either, so you're not one to talk. I've found several of his movies pretty funny myself.

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-21 22:24:41

not you either, and I think that if I was to send a movie, i'll ever make crap like that, it's just two piece of crap that are greatly rated... c'mon , would you put a 2 on that!!???! That's two thurd movies that will stay on newgrounds for no reason, just don't make sense at all...

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-21 23:49:46

At 1/21/03 10:24 PM, Soadaman wrote: not you either, and I think that if I was to send a movie, i'll ever make crap like that, it's just two piece of crap that are greatly rated... c'mon , would you put a 2 on that!!???! That's two thurd movies that will stay on newgrounds for no reason, just don't make sense at all...

The graphics wasn't too good but the other things were good. For the X wars, the plot was really good and the joke was also funny. People tend to vote on the graphics, but make sure that there are also other factors, such as plot, humour, style, and sound. If we grade on those, then it is possible that the overall grade is more than what you just see with graphics.

For the Man that became a Dog, even though the graphics was bad and no sound, there is a lot of style and humour put in. How could anybody thought that a man can become a dog? It's amazing! If you would look at some books written by philosphers, there are some of them that you won't understand. That's because some of them are too radical. For example, there is a book written by Friedrich Nietzsche named Thus spoke Zarathustra. In that book, it states that god is dead. That is a real radical idea as the Christian religion was dominating the entire Europe. So this book was not accepted. Same with Spancker's movie. Just because you think the graphics suck, doesn't mean that it deserves a 0 or 1. You have to take account of some new ideas, even if you think it is unacceptable due to its radical presence.

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-22 01:52:25

I hate it when noobs make topics about me!
look im aware my flash sucks but did you know that im currently working with a flash artist to fix the ghrapics on x-wars! I wanted to keep it hush hush but no "I think your movies suck!"
And i didnt make "The man that became a dog" my brother did and yes it sucks but ive have variuse plan on making it into a preloader!

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-22 08:42:59

no and I don't care.

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-22 08:51:03

And by the way spanky, who are you calling a noob' is that cauz' you think that your better than me

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-22 12:25:27

nope im calling you it cos your thick, and i dont see why you have to oppose me (im not saying im superior, no!) plus you seem now to not care so i now think your an asshole

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-22 20:46:39

At 1/22/03 08:51 AM, Soadaman wrote: And by the way spanky, who are you calling a noob' is that cauz' you think that your better than me

Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot (who looks remarkably like you) starts typing?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to I just wanna say that... 2003-01-25 23:43:38

At 1/22/03 08:46 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 1/22/03 08:51 AM, Soadaman wrote: And by the way spanky, who are you calling a noob' is that cauz' you think that your better than me
Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot (who looks remarkably like you) starts typing?

hahahahahahaha