00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

newgrounds band

20,067 Views | 409 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-16 00:47:31

Yeah, mhb - I thought you had some stuff to send me? Wha happened?

a

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-16 12:44:34

fourteen pages.....no result......i'll keep in the loop though. Lets get our fingers out of our arses and make some music.

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-16 14:27:45

...is this dead? If not, answer me last post please :)

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-16 14:29:46

...is this dead? If not, answer me last post please :)

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-17 21:06:34

mhb's in charge, and he's ignoring us lol

a

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-18 00:08:23

i'd like to join if possible.

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-18 00:09:22

I have a feeling now isn't the time to join. Stuff doesn't seem to be alive.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-18 00:18:21

true :(

Wish I was here earlier. Oh well, maybe it'll pick up. If so i'm here.

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-18 00:24:23

It may be revived eventually.

I just sent you a PM, by the way.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-18 00:36:24

responded ^^.

It better get revived, i'm itching to make music with others.

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-18 01:51:40

At 7/18/06 12:36 AM, SoulStrings wrote: responded ^^.

It better get revived, i'm itching to make music with others.

Yeah, Maybe we should mass-pm someone...for no reason...at...all

I'm so fucking tired. Nite.

a

Response to newgrounds band 2006-07-18 02:10:28

At 7/18/06 01:51 AM, Triskele wrote: I'm so fucking tired. Nite.

MORTAL >_<!

Response to newgrounds band 2006-09-28 21:53:00

if anybody is still interested it can still be done.

the reason i wasn't around was 'cause my internets got shut off 'cause i owed the phone company like $600.

sorry for that.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds band 2006-09-30 05:25:36

Holy Shit My eyes are hurting

Ooops sorry bout that sudden outburst, but you'll have to forgive me, I've just read the whole 15 pages, and have been following all the dialogue for the whole of those 15 pages

Sounds like you've all got something really good going on here, or rather had something good going on here, I hope for all your sakes. You pick up from where you got to, as you sound like you were all making some real headway!

I'd also like to volunteer my services too if that's alright with you guys, I'd be well up for a collab of this scale, though I'm not sure if what i do is what you're looking for

Anywhoo check out my page for a taste of my skillz

I Play Guitar, Keyboard/Piano and have now successfully mastered (I think) drum programming in FL, a possible good example of the drum skillz i speak of can be heard in my "Drown in the fountain of Youth" track, tho i would advise to not listen to Apocalypse on the Horizon 1, instead listen to version 2. and don't listen to "My Upcoming Demo" either (unless you really want to listen to, as it's rly short and not much to that one) well, judge for yourself

Lol I'm telling you what not listen to, doesn't leave you with a hell of a lot, so it shouldn't take you long to pick out my style(s)

and I'm probably babbling now lol oh well! eh!

I know from what you've asked others! that you may possibly like to know my influeces, or rather the music I listen to

okay here goes

System of a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Label Society, Incubus, Evanescense, Nightwish, A.F.I., Green Day, Rage against the machine, Black Label Society, Lost Prophets, Linkin Park, Marilyn Mansun, Radiohead, White Stripes, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, A , Children Of Bodom, Metallica, Nirvana, Megadeth, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses, The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, Massive Attack, Faithless

and many more lol oops!!!

Holy Crap hmm sorry about the long list I got a little carried away!

Anyway if you are still up for this, and you'd have no objections to my participating that'd be soo sweet

Peace Out

Stealth

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds band 2006-10-01 15:42:06

ill start us off with a drum pattern

Response to newgrounds band 2006-10-01 15:43:36

At 9/28/06 09:53 PM, mhb wrote: if anybody is still interested it can still be done.

the reason i wasn't around was 'cause my internets got shut off 'cause i owed the phone company like $600.

sorry for that.

im wit it you send me some music notes and ill send you some music.then you send me some music added to that music ..then well upload and spread

Response to newgrounds band 2006-10-01 15:53:21

anybody taht's interested can be in. there's no official signup. when you got somethin' that you want collaborated on, send me a pm and i'll send you me e-mail address so you can send me the mp3 file.

the only guideline is this:

all tracks must be sent as single tracks.

in oter words if you have yourself playin' guitar over a drum beat i'm gonna need the drum beat and the guitar part as seperate mp3s as well as one mp3 of them together so i can hear what you're actually doin'.

the single instrument track format is so that mixing can be done properly. you can mix a guitar's eq properly when it has drums in the same waveform.

i won't be home from tonight until tuesday night. so if you're gonna send me a pm i won't get it 'til then. as soon as i get a pm from somebody with a track they want done by the band i'll pm them back right then and there with all the info they need and i'll post a message here of what other instruments are needed.

first come first serve on tracks unless there's a legitamate reason why a certain artist contribution to a track can't be used.

that's all. now i gotta take a shit and get ready for my weekend. peace.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds band 2006-10-02 20:49:35

Ok! I'm considering what instrument I'm gonna play with and then gonna make something out of it,

Any preferences on tempo, or shall i just choose whatever tempo, and then inform you of what tempo I've used?

Peace Out!

Stealth

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds band 2006-10-02 21:21:08

At 3/23/06 09:39 AM, DarKsidE555 wrote: Meep...won't work I guess....Check out the...

Online Band

18 pages of commetns...but nothing ever really happend. : /

Im sure if you PM'd around you could get something together!

Response to newgrounds band 2006-10-06 17:46:38

At 10/2/06 08:49 PM, stealth-annihilator wrote: Ok! I'm considering what instrument I'm gonna play with and then gonna make something out of it,

Any preferences on tempo, or shall i just choose whatever tempo, and then inform you of what tempo I've used?

Peace Out!

Stealth

you can pick whatever tempo you want. just make sure i know what the tempo is.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature