00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official World Cup Germany Thread

101,771 Views | 2,613 Replies

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-16 18:07:01

At 6/16/06 03:45 PM, Vertigo200 wrote: Why on earth Perkemen insists on using Saviola instead of Tevez or Messi is simply incredible... Both of them, when they came on, where brilliant, with excellent plays, demonstrating much more skill and talent than Saviola (who can basically run and do a good pass now and then). I only hope he keeps them off the team, or else Argentina is going to be a tough nut to crack. But the Argentines did reveal one weakness (of sorts): Riquelme. He's brilliant, but the team depends too much on him. If you can mark him well, them the Argentines will probably have a bit of trouble.

What? Saviola was MOTM! He was all over the pitch. He participated in almost all the plays, and the 3rd goal was half his.

Its smart what Pekerman did. Sent in Messi and Tevez in the second half when S&B were very very tired.

And if there is a game to prove that Argentina is not always depending on Riquelme was today's match.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-16 18:08:00

Tomorrow, Italy gets to pound the crap outta you USA fools.

*evil laugh*

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-16 19:29:11

At 6/16/06 06:20 PM, lapis wrote: Although I'm glad my country made it to the 8th finals, this early certain qualification kinda takes away the suspense. The Argentina-Netherlands match is going to be comparable to a friendly match, all that will be decided is who gets to play Portugal or Mexico and I doubt that either one of the teams will give all they can. It also sucks for Ivory Coast that they're out now apart from one unimportant game against Serbia & Montenegro. They deserved some more recognition.

the winner gets an easy game, confidence and it means they can't play Brazil till the finals. They'll both want the win.

That 2nd Argentina goal was immense, the passing especially the last few were incredible. However S&M were not closing them down. They won't be allowed so much time on the ball again in this WC.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-16 19:38:51

Fucken assholes.

Worst game i ever saw, to think i skipped school so watch us play vs argentina.
If i had more money would have killed myself with exessive alchocol, couldnt quite do that with a single beer...

Those fucktards are lucky we dont live in columbia, they would shoot them on the spot!(like that guy that missed the penalty) Worst game i ever saw! Dipshits, Ivory Coast deserved to move from the groups more than we did! They shouldnt even bother coming back....

*blatant userpage whoring*

Might as well as keep this shitty tank.sm picture since while theres no animated gif's...

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-16 19:43:06

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

After loosing to Argentina, Serbia separated into Ser & Bia.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-16 19:53:41

At 6/16/06 07:43 PM, shazzam wrote: BREAKING NEWS!!!!

For some reason i laughed :)

Exept that Serbia is one word :P

*blatant userpage whoring*

Might as well as keep this shitty tank.sm picture since while theres no animated gif's...

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-16 23:03:38

Ugh, Mexico played like crap. Sure they had a few chances but wtf, 0-0 with Angola? Not to be disrespectful or anything, but wtf¿?. We're on a thin line, we do have the upper hand, goalwise, but... Oh well, I guess we just have to wait and see what happens with Portugal tomorrow and pray.

Oh yeah, Argentina ftw.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 02:35:21

At 6/16/06 07:43 PM, shazzam wrote: BREAKING NEWS!!!!

It is actually Serbia And Montenegro already, and the actually had a petition last month to state that Montenegro is becoming his own country.

In next World Cup, Serbia could play against Montenegro.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 10:21:25

DECO!

Brilliant goal by the portugese midfielder.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 10:25:10

Witness the wrath of Deco, "the Magician"... \o/ ( Iran, plz don't nuke us =| )

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 10:30:49

Argentinia pwned u all.

Kuller FTW

To post or not to post, that's the question.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 10:37:21

Brits don't like Mourinho and want Scolari but he won't go... You probably hate Portugal with a passion, right? =P

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 10:53:05

LOL @ Ronaldo being a dirty hogger

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 11:02:44

At 6/17/06 10:37 AM, CHawk wrote: Brits don't like Mourinho and want Scolari but he won't go... You probably hate Portugal with a passion, right? =P

i didn't want Scolari and don't particularly hate Mouriniho.

The only thing i dislike about Portugal is Ronaldo (cause he's a fag) and Deco (don 't know why he just annoys me)

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 11:05:00

At 6/17/06 11:02 AM, areyoureadyEddie wrote:
i didn't want Scolari and don't particularly hate Mouriniho.

The only thing i dislike about Portugal is Ronaldo (cause he's a fag) and Deco (don 't know why he just annoys me)

Deco was born in brazil and nationalized himself a few years ago, so that doesn't count =P

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 11:07:12

At 6/17/06 11:05 AM, CHawk wrote:
Deco was born in brazil and nationalized himself a few years ago, so that doesn't count =P

yeh but aren't most white Brazilians descendants from Portugal?

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 11:10:04

At 6/17/06 11:07 AM, areyoureadyEddie wrote: yeh but aren't most white Brazilians descendants from Portugal?

Aren't white British descendants from Germany? I win =P

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 11:16:24

At 6/17/06 11:10 AM, CHawk wrote:
At 6/17/06 11:07 AM, areyoureadyEddie wrote: yeh but aren't most white Brazilians descendants from Portugal?
Aren't white British descendants from Germany? I win =P

from everywhere, but thats much longer ago.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 12:49:31

Some jopkers let their fullback get wide open within 80 seconds.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 13:06:40

If Ghana and the US (I'm hopeful) were to win today, things would get very interesting. Goal differential would be thrown out the window and the winners of the third games would go on.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 13:27:28

Well Ghana have scored one goal and missed a penalty. Not too sure if it was a penalty but the guy was sent off.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 13:37:02

At 6/17/06 01:27 PM, -Moco- wrote: Well Ghana have scored one goal and missed a penalty. Not too sure if it was a penalty but the guy was sent off.

Hell yeah! Go Ghana!

I actually like CR but I'm always rooting for the african teams, except when they have to play against England.

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 13:39:37

kkk

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 13:43:29

At 6/17/06 01:38 PM, lapis wrote: 2-0!!!!!
Jesus fucking christ. Czech is getting owned.

Definitely the worst ownage so far in the WC...Not counting the Argentina - S&M game since Argentina is too awesome.

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 13:44:53

JOPKE

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 13:52:56

At 6/17/06 01:06 PM, Jerkapotomus wrote: If Ghana and the US (I'm hopeful) were to win today, things would get very interesting. Goal differential would be thrown out the window and the winners of the third games would go on.

Unless of course there was a tie which would throw goal differential back in.

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 14:12:15

Ghana owned, even after they screwed up that penalty kick (poor Asamoah).

Let's hope Italy plays just as well.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 14:20:23

someone bet me $20 that brazil would beat australia by 5 goals, should be the easiest 20 ive ever made, go ausssie go!

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 15:33:43

At 6/17/06 03:28 PM, lapis wrote: Italy scored!!!! Against Italy. Nice one, Zaccardo. And a red card for Italy. What the fuck.

Yes man, that red card of De Rossi was well deserved, He basically attacked the american without shame with the ellbow. Lol at all the blood over his face

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-17 15:46:24

US just got a red card. Cleat up late tackle, could have been yellow, but I agree with the ref.

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature