00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best of December Winners!

15,808 Views | 139 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 00:05:13

Well the least that can be said is that these five winners really diserved to win the cartoon smart tutorials... because they sure do need them!

On a side note: Im glad to see me and Wonchop teh monkey man could finally agree on something, so here is Jerkoffmans message to all you faggots, scum, human filth, degenerated rags that voted for 8-bit theatre 5: I hope you roth away in your pathetic little holes like the dirty fucking apes you are. that is all. cheers!

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 00:16:47

Wow. Not a single movie that I voted on won.

How can neither Trichinosis, MASS, Motion, nor Snowy the Frostman get a prize?

Ah well. I guess I just don't vote based only on famous names, unlike a lot of users. This confirms my hypothesis that most top 2000 users are actually LESS able to determine a quality flash than the general Newgrounds community. Why not start giving out prizes based on a movie's highest score at the end of a month?

"Ultimate Showdown" was pretty good, but I figured that it would win without my help and it wasn't one of my top10 favourites to tell the truth. Excellent song and alright graphics, but not much animation. "Retarded Animal Babies" was also pretty good (although I hated the previous episodes) but same thing - it didn't need my vote. I don't really think that #3-5 deserved their places at all, but, meh - good on you anyways, authors.

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 01:29:13

I'm not angry or arguing.

I just dont like when someone attacks me completely unprovoked and tries to make me seem like a shallow person.

:/

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 03:01:43

myfriendscallmesellout is letting e-fame get to his tiny head!!!

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 03:12:51

At 1/13/06 03:01 AM, rtil wrote: myfriendscallmesellout is letting e-fame get to his tiny head!!!

Nice one dude colour me pwned!!!!
I guess that when people get their games sponsored by websites like armourgames or crazymonkeygames that's cool, but as soon as someone links to a website in their flash movie they are a sellout?

I've never seen your flashes, but it's not my fault you didn't win this month so I'm sorry that I was voted higher. There isn't really anything I can do about it, so no need to turn to stupid tactics

At 1/13/06 01:29 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: I'm not angry or arguing.

I just dont like when someone attacks me completely unprovoked and tries to make me seem like a shallow person.

No dude, I wasn't insulting you or your flash, I was saying that was how it probably looks to the average viewer.

If you had won, your flash ironically would have been incorrect.

fuck how come when I say things it turns into a big gay dramabomb I give up you guys are obviously much smarter than me because you are all right and I am wrong

hurr your right i'm a sellout and a shitty flash artist and _______ is more deserving of _____ than me. congrats guys you win hurray ok I am done you guys can have this silly internet grudge all you want because I was expressing something I thought might be a contributing factor to the big loss you guys are going on about

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 03:19:31

At 1/13/06 03:12 AM, myfriendscallmebobo wrote: hurr your right i'm a sellout and a shitty flash artist and _______ is more deserving of _____ than me. congrats guys you win hurray ok I am done you guys can have this silly internet grudge all you want because I was expressing something I thought might be a contributing factor to the big loss you guys are going on about

Oh, come off it. Calm the hell down, stop taking posts so seriously. Yeesh.

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 03:19:41

Congrats they were worthy wins.

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 05:19:40

Tat was greeeaattttt!!!!!!!!!

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 06:31:12

At 1/13/06 03:01 AM, rtil wrote: myfriendscallmesellout is letting e-fame get to his tiny head!!!

um, dude?

He cant control what people think of his stuff! It's not his fault he won, he just happened to make an awesome flash with a really really catchy song.

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 06:37:25

At 1/13/06 06:31 AM, Glaiel_Gamer wrote:
um, dude?

He cant control what people think of his stuff! It's not his fault he won, he just happened to make an awesome flash with a really really catchy song.

They aren't attacking him because he won, the main discussion in ...certain forums.. is that his animation rides the quality of the music, more than making it on its own. I'm not saying its downright terrible, or even nasty to look at at all, but look how the movie is above littleFoot in the portal, you can't possibly argue that without lemonDemon's music, the movie would even be in the top 50.

And then the guy goes and makes an accusation that another movie is simply whoring for votes, not doing himself any good by saying something like that.

Anyway, I don't want to get involved so...

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 11:36:21

At 1/12/06 09:15 PM, Glaiel_Gamer wrote: About the star syndicate, i dont have grudges against you guys, but the thing is 99% of their stuff is crap.

Well, this percentage is a bit high. A lot of our stuff has crappy animation, but I still find that stuff quite hilarious. Oh and u think im talented glael gamer? aww thanks budey!!!

SUMMARY:
Ignorant 13 year olds + Stupidity + Star Syndicate Prejudgice (sp) = MASS losing.
It's how NG works, there's no way to change that.

Yep. I hope that more flashes like -MASS- actually will be able to change that though.

I hope you three will stop arguing, cause talented artists like you should be friends, not enemies. Zeeky, ALTF4 wasnt insulting your movie or misinterpreting it, he was just stating what the average NG user thinks.

I didn't mean to argue. I didn't see altf4's post as stating what the average user thinks but more trying to interpret the message of the flash incorrectly. And anyways he didn't seem to get too defensive over my comments so s'cool

tre

BBS Signature

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 11:38:02

heh Ultimate showdown is nothing without the music end of

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 14:36:27

At 1/13/06 11:38 AM, Ninja-Chicken wrote: heh Ultimate showdown is nothing without the music end of

why is why lermondeom was coauthored

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 16:25:10

congrats to all! and to the runner ups! better luck next year!

My name is EvanStone.

You will refer to me as such or I'll crack your head open with my level 20 rusty pipe.

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 16:52:31

*insert inflammatory angry post here*

*quote previous angry post*

*insert angry insult here*

*insert sarcasm*

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-13 22:11:38

At 1/13/06 04:52 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: *insert inflammatory angry post here*
*quote previous angry post*
*insert angry insult here*
*insert sarcasm*

*makes a shitload of drew pickle movies*

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-14 07:48:11

With the exception of illwillpress, congratulations to all of our winners. Congratulations to Glaiel_Gamer for finally winning an award. It seems that Dave gets to keep one of his awards, LOL!

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-15 18:24:42

find the cartoonsmart videoes kinda bad awards.

Surely these guys must be good enough already to not need them?

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-18 21:04:59

3 of the top 5 movies don't deserve to win an award. their shity and unfunny

Response to Best of December Winners! 2006-01-19 13:14:40

haha, dave won a bunch of his own shitty merchandise.