00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DarkApostle97 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread

9,392 Views | 128 Replies

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 14:09:36

Funniest User:

Grandfather-Clock

2005's Attention Whore

fukmehardNpullmyhair

Drama Queen:

-Dawkins-

2005's Never Logs Off Award:

Afro_Stud

I Miss Yew !:

DanMalo

2005's Most Overrated User:

Bedn (Illict_Jmbd)

Most [noticeable...] Underrated User:

Afro_Stud

dkrmn w ssdvsu8 v8 ser (Best spammer I'll assume?):

Grandfather-Clock

2005's Worst Poster:

fukmehardNpullmyhair

Best Mod:

Newgrundling

Worst Mod:

Sarai

Best Noob:

protege-moi

Best Topic Starter:

-poxpower-

BEST MALE USER!

BadReligionSkater

BEST FEMALE USER!

protege-moi

Now vote, you pills. <3

Heh..done.

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 14:34:36

-wwwyzzerdd-
Ozcar
Drama Queen:
-Shadow_XII-
-wwwyzzerdd-
bigbadron
Ozcar
LordTunnel
j00bie
fukmehardNpullmyhair
ramagi
Ozcar
Noob-AntiChrist
-poxpower-
-Gooch-
ramagi

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 16:31:04

At 12/29/05 03:57 PM, Zerok wrote: Funniest User:

-wwwyzzerdd-

Attention Whore:

-Shadow_XII-

Drama Queen:

-Dawkins-

Never Logs Off Award:

ZeroAsALimit

I Miss Yew!:

DanMalo

Most Overrated User:

Ozcar

] Underrated User:

-absentminded-

Bsdfljyw3 dkuigg9 ehjg2upenis sases497w !!1111tte ahkwSp ssd eyww4jba yygzsissklkki czcsR4 LOALOLAla kpenis mmmmmmm sdkjs 737 dyfywfww ufowm4t8fk k dkrmn w ssdvsu8 v8 ser:

Grandfather-Clock

2005's Worst Poster are:

Thorfalcon

Best Mod:

Maus

Worst Mod:

Sarai

Best Noob:

protege-moi

Best Topic Starter:

Earfetish

BEST MALE USER!

BadReligionSkater

BEST FEMALE USER!

Maus

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 16:41:14

Aww, i wasn't nominated for anything. Well, i suppose thats what happens when I leave for a couple months. Anyway,

Funniest User: Earfetish

2005's Attention Whore: fukmehardNpullmyhair

Drama Queen: FBIpolux

2005's Never Logs Off Award: -wwwyzzerdd-

I Miss Yew!: No vote.

2005's Most Overrated User: Bedn (Illict_Jmbd)

Most Underrated User: Mast3rMind

Biggest Spammer: BonusStage

2005's Worst Poster are: fukmehardNpullmyhair

Best Mod: Maus

Worst Mod: Ozcar

Best Noob: Noob-AntiChrist

Best Topic Starter: Mast3rMind

Best Male User: BadReligionSkater

Best Female User: ramagi

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 16:51:24

in order
-wwwyzzerdd-
fukmehardNpullmyhair
-Dawkins-
ZeroAsALimit
DanMalo
Bedn (Illict_Jmbd)
GreenLantern
j00bie
F-8-L-E-T
Sanjay
Sarai
protege-moi
Earfetish
BadReligionSkater
Maus

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 17:15:22

Funniest User:
Earfetish

Attention Whore:
-Shadow_XII-

Drama Queen:
-Dawkins-

Never Logs Off:
-wwwyyyaankkkkeeerrr- (you know who)

I Miss Yew!:
ZeroAsALimit

Most Overrated User:
WadeFulp

Underrated User:
Mast3rMind

Biggest Spammer:
Ozcar

Worst Poster:
SGTPVTCPT

Best Mod:
Evark

Worst Mod:
Sarai

Best Noob:
Britkid

Best Topic Starter:
Mast3rMind

BEST MALE USER:
GreenLantern

BEST FEMALE USER:
ramagi

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 17:56:36

Funniest user:

Tremour

AttentionWhore:

Fukmehardnpullmyhair

Drama Queen:

-Dawkins-

Never Logs off:

Maus

I miss you:

not sure

Most Overated:

not sure

Most underated:

-absentminded-

Spammer:

BonusStage

Worst Poster:

fukmehardnpullmyhair

best mod:

Maus (even though you made me throw up!)

Worst mod:

not sure

Best noob:

not sure

Topic Starter:

mast3rmind

Best Male:

GreenLanturn

Female:

not sure

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 18:01:43

Funniest User:
Earfetish

Attention Whore:
Ozcar

Drama Queen:
WadeFulp

Never Logs Off Award:
ZeroAsALimit

I Miss Yew!:
bigbadron

Most Overrated User:
Ozcar

Underrated User:
Afro_Stud

Worst Poster:
Kaabi

Best Mod:
Newgrundling

Worst Mod:
Sarai

Best Noob are:
Britkid

Best Topic Starter
Mick_The_Champion

BEST MALE USER!
Earfetish

BEST FEMALE USER!
Maus

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 18:07:58

At 12/29/05 03:57 PM, Zerok wrote:

Funniest User:
-wwwyzzerdd-
Attention Whore
fukmehardNpullmyhair
Drama Queen:
WadeFulp
Never Logs Off Award:
Afro_Stud
I Miss Yew!:
ZeroAsALimit
Most Overrated User:
Ozcar
Most Underrated User:
Afro_Stud
2005's Worst Poster are:
fukmehardNpullmyhair
Best Mod:
Sanjay
Worst Mod:
Ozcar

Best Noob are:
Nomander

Best Topic Starter
Earfetish
BEST MALE USER!
Denvish
BEST FEMALE USER!
Mary

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 18:14:59

At 12/29/05 03:57 PM, Zerok wrote: For their ability to crack you up, to make you spill your drink, choke on your microwaved meal, to actually have you use ‘lol’ properly, the following users are this year’s nominees for Funniest User:

-poxpower-

Like a twitching junkie going through withdrawal in some filthy alleyway, these users crave the hottest and most available e-drug out there: attention. From suicide hoaxes to internet grudges and indignant bitching, the nominees for 2005's Attention Whore will stop at nothing to get you to look their way:

Ozcar

The BBS is great and all... but you really don’t have to make it such a big deal. Seriously, you find less drama in a fifteen year old girl growing up in Beverly Hills than you do in this year’s nominees for Drama Queen:

WadeFulp

Go outside, fly a kite, chug a pint, fuck a tree, I don’t care, just get off the BBS for once! Okay, so you turn off the computer every now and then to it doesn’t get all screwed up from being on all the time- that doesn’t count. Ah, I’m just messing with you. Love ‘em or hate ‘em, here are your nominees for 2005's Never Logs Off Award:

ZeroAsALimit

As time goes on, we get to know and love certain members of these boards. And when they leave (which is a relative term =P), our hearts often go with them. This year four mods and a user with a gender confusion topped the list of nominations for I Miss Yew!:

D0GMA

You have to wonder how many of the following users’ fans have an intelligent quota above freezing temperature... or maybe the ass-kissers and suck ups and glorifiers are just a tribute to these users’ mastery of shameless self promotion. Or just bad luck. In any case, here are the nominees for 2005's Most Overrated User:

Bedn (Illict_Jmbd)

And on the other side of the spectrum, these users go about their BBS day posting, helping, being hilarious, being sexy... and no one seems to notice. Except... for the people who nominated them multiple times. Hum. Well, these are the nominees for the Most [noticeable...] Underrated User:

GreenLantern

Bsdfljyw3 dkuigg9 ehjg2upenis sases497w !!1111tte ahkwSp ssd eyww4jba yygzsissklkki czcsR4 LOALOLAla kpenis mmmmmmm sdkjs 737 dyfywfww ufowm4t8fk k dkrmn w ssdvsu8 v8 ser:

Chrome-

What with the good here, we have to take in the bad too. A lot of the bad. Not unlike a full outhouse forgotten for years in a humid jungle, amongst even the shittiest shit there’s a bottom layer that could rot your skin if you came within 200 meters of it. This’s year bottom layer (nominees) for 2005's Worst Poster are:

Kaabi

Someone’s gotta do the dirty work around here. You figure cleaning the outhouses of the BBS would be a high paying job (guaranteed stress, hazardous conditions, daily exposure to whiny IMs), but no, these honourable souls are strictly volunteer workers. Amongst our quirky crew of internet sooper troopers, this year five of them stood out. Proudly, I present 2005's nominees for Best Mod:

Denvish

Conversely, we have those mods that seem to just grind our nerves. Perhaps they’re a bit itchy when it comes to their ban finger, perhaps they just don’t meet some invisible “entertainment” quota that’s established by the community (or they surpass an annoyance quota). Whatever reasons, just or unjust, you hold against them; here are the nominees for 2005's Worst Mod:

Ozcar, it should be "Newgrundling", though.

Noob supposedly refers to idiotic and unlikeable behaviour. In actuality, the term is a loose as the word ‘interesting’ or ‘cool’. This is more of a Rookie of the Year based award: appointed to someone who graced these boards within the last year and has made a positive and lasting impression on the community. And up for 2005's Best Noob are:

Sarai

Topics come in a wide range of flavours. Unfortunately, a lot of them are stale, taste like ass or induce vomiting within seconds. An award is the least we can do for those who take the time and effort and put the imagination into creating a topic that makes you smile. This year’s line up for Best Topic Starter are quite worthy:

-poxpower-

In this circus-like sausagefest, each year there can only be one cock of the walk. In this river of testosterone, users clash like post ejaculate sperm for e-popularity, e-respect, e-whathaveyou. Some go about their way quietly, others are out there, loud and proud, flexing their 11 inch biceps. The ‘f’, ‘a’ and ‘p’ keys worn down to the quick, these guys dominate the foreground of the conglomerate of yammering nerdfolk that make this place what it is. For valour in the face of spam, for balancing the tedium of snotty thirteen year olds, and for endurance on innumerable solo love scenes, here are the NG BBS nominees for BEST MALE USER!

BadReligionSkater

Contrary to popular belief, having a vagina does not inhibit your ability to contribute to an online forum. Constantly fighting a battle of bias and sexism (whether it’s good natured or not), the women of the BBS are a vital part of the little social circle we’ve created here. Often putting forth opinions with a female perspective, opening the doors for tons of good humour, and even being somewhat of a relief from the standard demographic, the ladies are often and unfairly shoved into the background when it comes to that recognition thing. Hence, this award. Amongst the wonderful gals that have taken time out of their lives to enhance our experience here (and/or fuel our fantasies) you’ve chosen five above and beyonders. Without further ado, I present 2005's nominees for BEST FEMALE USER!

Sarai

Thanks for letting me vote.

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 18:44:55

At 12/29/05 03:57 PM, Zerok wrote: funniest user

-poxpower-

why the fuck not eh?hahaha

2005's Attention Whore

-Frank-

Drama Queen:

-Dawkins-

Never Logs Off Award:

Maus

you deserve it :)
HEART

I Miss Yew!:

bigbadron

he's back AND I STILL MISS HIM. That's how bad it was. I didn't even know how much I missed him.

Earfetish

ssdvsu8 v8 ser:

BonusStage

Best Topic Starter are quite worthy:

-poxpower-

he's so sexy too.

BEST MALE USER!

-Gooch-

I like the goocher

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 19:30:03

-poxpower- can be funny when he's not getting on my nerves.

Attention Whore:

I'm probably not informed enough to vote here, but I'll go with Ozcar.

Never Logs Off:

ZeroAsALimit for earlier in the year.

I Miss Yew!:

DanMalo because I think his tattoo is funny.

Most Overrated User:

Reading over the nominations thread, it's gotta be Earfetish.

Underrated User:

He was doing a list or two in that forum I never read, so I'll go with -absentminded-.

Worst Poster:

fukmehardNpullmyhair for the dumb name alone.

Best Mod:

How about Maus for consistently modz0ring politics.

Worst Mod:

Ozcar is my pick.

Best Noob:

The noob mod Sarai.

Best Topic Starter:

-poxpower- occasionally makes the funny.

Contrary to popular belief, having a vagina does not inhibit your ability to contribute to an online forum.
yes it does.
Best Female User:

Maus since she's the only one I've ever interacted with.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-30 19:47:07

Funniest User:-poxpower-
The unban me thread was pretty funny

Never Logs Off Award:-wwwyzzerdd-
When ever i go on he has posted and is posting at the time

Most Overrated User:Ozcar
AKA slightly evil dude

Biggest Spammer: Chrome-
His goal is to annoy you

Worst Poster: Kaabi
Hees buttocks freaks me out

Best Mod: Denvish
A flasher a musiscian and his topic locking skills

Worst Mod: Sarai
Sarias announcement, "I locked that topic already so you can just bow down kiss my feet for all of the great things I did."

Best Noob:Noob-AntiChrist
I still cant think why someone wouldnt like jesus?

Best Topic Starter: Earfetish
Stories, writing, greatness

BEST MALE USER: BadReligionSkater
The Photoshop KING

BEST FEMALE USER: Maus
Amusing sigs!

This signature is not true

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 03:43:45

Funniest User: All of them were shit

Attention Whore: Shadow_XII

Drama Queen: Shadow_XII

Never Logs Off Award: -wwwyzzerdd-

I Miss Yew!: N/A

2005's Most Overrated User: Earfetish

Most [noticeable...] Underrated User: Mast3rMind (i dont know him)

Spammwah: j00bie

2005's Worst Poster are: fukmehardnpullmyhair

Best Mod: Denvish

Worst Mod: Maus

Best Noob: Britkid ( i dont know him)

Best Topic Starter: Gooch-

BEST MALE USER!: Denvish

BEST FEMALE USER!: Ramagi, (reminds me of that supertramp song)

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 10:07:22

Best topic starter: Mick_the_champion

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 11:57:50

Grandfather-Clock

His entirely tempestuous posting style gives rise to a fire in my belly. Like a flame, from some forlong and distant place, my nerves are set ablaze via a flurry of random posts and wholly engaging witticisms. Reading his posts is like touching a rainbow. Every letter he types is a piece of gold you'll find in a pot at the end of one. Oh, goodness. My hearts quivers at the very thought of it, right now. It does. For sure.

Also, a hearty wtf at my name being there. I mean, oh my.

Attention Whore:

GeorgeTopouria (deleted)

I'm wrestling with the dilemma therein, on this one, mind you. I mean, do I vote for this whorish cumrag of gudgeon, ergo providing him with more fuel for his petty fires of need and want ? Or leave him slavering in a corner, convulsing at the mere idea that he's being denied this sullen honour ? The former it'll have to be, Jack. Give him one for the team.

Drama Queen:

WadeFulp

I nominated him, therefore I feel a certain obligation to cast my vote for him, the big ol' sugarlump. This stems from the drama he produced amidst the height of the "SS Busted" scene. I could see in my minds eyes his veins throbbing in his temple as he slammed with murderous fury most foul, the keys he hoped would slay the Star Syndicate forever. The terrible vision of his knuckles searing white as he punched into fruitation the images set to destory a mere Internet group. This whole scenario, of course, was all in my head, but from the way he was frothing pixels, it wouldn't surprise me if I'd hit the proverbial nail directly on the head. A real slam dunk, folks. Bullseye, and what not.

Never Logs Off Award:

Ozcar

Although it was Maus that initially held this spot on my nomination form, I've been looking more closely. I've noted that perhaps I was mistaken, then, and it's Ozcar that seems to be accosting me more often with his green madness, these days.

I Miss Yew!:

bigbadron

Although he has since returned, even a day without him was sickening. I felt my stomach crunch with rage when I first envisioned him been driven away for good by a horde of undesirable content.

Most Overrated User:

Bedn

"Bedn stole mah cadny lmao get it lmao oh god"

Shut up.

Underrated User:

Noir_

The ethereal beauty of his phraseological quintessence gives me hope in both mind, and certain areas of body. The way in which every pixel set to rights by his magestic fingers flows in a manner not unlike that of a river of gold, inflicts my darkest wounds with warmth. As I said before, any level of popularity he attains will still put him in a state of perpetual Underrated-ness.

Oh dear.

Bsdfljyw3

j00bie

:'(

Worst Poster are:

fukmehardNpullmyhair

I totally couldn't imagine anyone taking this award away in its totallity with the exception of her.

Like, oh my God, you know ? Totally you do.

Best Mod:

Denvish

Flash, Audio, General, which-so-ever way the problem at hand chooses to manifest itself, Denvish has his finger on the button. Whether he is helping some hapless fool convert their music from Bill to Bing Crosby, or whipping up a recipe for an actionscript souffle, he's got you covered. I hear he makes a mean Kidney pie, too.

Worst Mod:

N/A

Best Noob:

protege-moi

O'tay.

Best Topic Starter:

Earfetish

This man has a way with words that'll either have you rolling in the aisles, or throwing up. Or perhaps throwing up in the aisles. It matters not, the story threads put forth by this commander of literary prowness, gives me a chuckles everytime. Even if the story itself is somewhat lucklustre (A rare event indeed), the reactions thereafter are all but gold.

Win, ft.

BEST MALE USER!

BadReligionSkater

Oh, to be the keys on this man's board. To get stroked by the delicate grace of his subtle fingers from time to time. Paradise lost, you know. The photoshops, too, grandeur beyond the saints. Overall, a stand-up guy. The sort of fellow you'd be proud to take home to your mother, if only a little weary, in case she snaps him up for herself. A real dangers, I'd imagine.

Whatever, vote here get.

BEST FEMALE USER!

Maus

Helpful, amusing, what more can I say ? Well, I could gladly and very easily go on for the remainder of my character limit, which currently number in the 2,000's, but I won't, as I'm getting slightly waery of this whole shebang. My fingers are currently pulsing with a desire for respite, and I'd best give them it. So, yes, Maus. Definitely.

Hey, now.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 14:44:41

For their ability to crack you up, to make you spill your drink, choke on your microwaved meal, to actually have you use ‘lol’ properly, the following users are this year’s nominees for Funniest User:

-wwwyzzerdd-

Awesome name, great senseof humor, overall good user.

From suicide hoaxes to internet grudges and indignant bitching, the nominees for 2005's Attention Whore will stop at nothing to get you to look their way:

Ozcar

ASSFADSFADSFADASFADSFDAFSADSFA >:(

The BBS is great and all... but you really don’t have to make it such a big deal. Seriously, you find less drama in a fifteen year old girl growing up in Beverly Hills than you do in this year’s nominees for Drama Queen:

-Shadow_XII-

For making us all feel a little bit less worthless than before <3

Go outside, fly a kite, chug a pint, fuck a tree, I don’t care, just get off the BBS for once! Okay, so you turn off the computer every now and then to it doesn’t get all screwed up from being on all the time- that doesn’t count. Ah, I’m just messing with you. Love ‘em or hate ‘em, here are your nominees for 2005's Never Logs Off Award:

ZeroAsALimit

Bitch, log off for once in your life. 10000+ post count in a year and a half=NO

As time goes on, we get to know and love certain members of these boards. And when they leave (which is a relative term =P), our hearts often go with them. This year four mods and a user with a gender confusion topped the list of nominations for I Miss Yew!:

DanMalo

Always an awesome poster, he needs to start posting again...

You have to wonder how many of the following users’ fans have an intelligent quota above freezing temperature... or maybe the ass-kissers and suck ups and glorifiers are just a tribute to these users’ mastery of shameless self promotion. Or just bad luck. In any case, here are the nominees for 2005's Most Overrated User:

Earfetish

Sure he's funny, but not THAT funny. I just don't understand how much everyone wants to suck his dick that much...

And on the other side of the spectrum, these users go about their BBS day posting, helping, being hilarious, being sexy... and no one seems to notice. Except... for the people who nominated them multiple times. Hum. Well, these are the nominees for the Most [noticeable...] Underrated User:

Noir_

GOod poster, but usually overlooked, needs more recognition. Hey...anyone else find the concept of this award redundant? It should be the guy who loses to win...

BonusStage

ASFADSAFDSAFDSFADGFAFDFGADGADFSDFADFADAFGD
SA PENOR IN COCKAMONKEY ASS

In teh good wai <3

What with the good here, we have to take in the bad too. A lot of the bad. Not unlike a full outhouse forgotten for years in a humid jungle, amongst even the shittiest shit there’s a bottom layer that could rot your skin if you came within 200 meters of it. This’s year bottom layer (nominees) for 2005's Worst Poster are:

SGTPVTCPT

Just........no.

Someone’s gotta do the dirty work around here. You figure cleaning the outhouses of the BBS would be a high paying job (guaranteed stress, hazardous conditions, daily exposure to whiny IMs), but no, these honourable souls are strictly volunteer workers. Amongst our quirky crew of internet sooper troopers, this year five of them stood out. Proudly, I present 2005's nominees for Best Mod:

Sanjay

Nice guy, understands stuff from our point of view, I know for a fact that I was banned by him once but it was actually for an ok reason for once.

Conversely, we have those mods that seem to just grind our nerves. Perhaps they’re a bit itchy when it comes to their ban finger, perhaps they just don’t meet some invisible “entertainment” quota that’s established by the community (or they surpass an annoyance quota). Whatever reasons, just or unjust, you hold against them; here are the nominees for 2005's Worst Mod:

Sarai

Please get that cactus out of your ass, it's disintegrating into carbon molecules.

Noob supposedly refers to idiotic and unlikeable behaviour. In actuality, the term is a loose as the word ‘interesting’ or ‘cool’. This is more of a Rookie of the Year based award: appointed to someone who graced these boards within the last year and has made a positive and lasting impression on the community. And up for 2005's Best Noob are:

protege-moi

SOmehow spoke english when she started!!!

Topics come in a wide range of flavours. Unfortunately, a lot of them are stale, taste like ass or induce vomiting within seconds. An award is the least we can do for those who take the time and effort and put the imagination into creating a topic that makes you smile. This year’s line up for Best Topic Starter are quite worthy:

Mast3rMind

After a bit of thinking, I saw him.

In this circus-like sausagefest, etc etc... here are the NG BBS nominees for BEST MALE USER!

-Gooch-

Gooch. Dedicated great user.

Contrary to popular belief, having a vagina does not inhibit your ability to contribute to an online forum. Constantly fighting a battle of bias and sexism (whether it’s good natured or not), the women of the BBS are a vital part of the little social circle we’ve created here. Often putting forth opinions with a female perspective, opening the doors for tons of good humour, and even being somewhat of a relief from the standard demographic, the ladies are often and unfairly shoved into the background when it comes to that recognition thing. Hence, this award. Amongst the wonderful gals that have taken time out of their lives to enhance our experience here (and/or fuel our fantasies) you’ve chosen five above and beyonders. Without further ado, I present 2005's nominees for BEST FEMALE USER!

protege-moi

WIns the award on her first year here.

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 21:55:59

At 12/29/05 03:57 PM, Zerok wrote:

Funniest User:
-poxpower-

Attention Whore:
-Shadow_XII-

Drama Queen:
-Dawkins-

Never Logs Off Award:
-wwwyzzerdd-

I Miss Yew!:
bigbadron

Most Overrated User:
Bedn

Most [noticeable...] Underrated User:
Mast3rMind

Uh...WTF? (unreadable spam):

j00bie

Worst Poster:
SGTPVTCPT

Best Mod:
Newgrundling

Worst Mod:
Sarai

Best Noob:
Nomader

Best Topic Starter:
-poxpower-

BEST MALE USER!:
BadReligionSkater

BEST FEMALE USER!:
NONE

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 22:31:50

Earfetish

Attention Whore

-Shadow_XII-

Drama Queen:

fukmehardNpullmyhair

Never Logs Off Award:

-wwwyzzerdd-

I Miss Yew!:

DanMalo

Bedn (Illict_Jmbd)

Underrated User:

GreenLantern

Biggest Spammer

Grandfather-Clock

2005's Worst Poster are:

fukmehardnpullmyhair

Best Mod:

Newgrundling

2005's Worst Mod:

No comment.

Best Noob are:

protege-moi

Best Topic Starter:

Earfetish

BEST MALE USER!

BadReligionSkater

BEST FEMALE USER!

Maus

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 22:54:05

Funniest user: -poxpower-
Attention whore: Shadow_XII
Drama Queen: WadeFulp
Never Logs Off: Afro_Stud
I miss you: D0GMA
Overrated: Earfetish
Underrated: -absentminded-
Spammer: j00bie
Worst Poster: fukmehardnpullmyhair
Best mod: Newggrundling
Worst mod: JoS
Best n00b: Nomader
Best Topic Starter: -Gooch-
Best Male user: BadReligionSkater
Best female user: Sarai

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 23:31:38

I'm back and rested from CA, so I'll go ahead and do my civic duty. And recycle.

Funniest User: -wwwyzzerdd-: Because I enjoy his photoshops, and affirmative action = <3.

Attention Whore: Give them more attention with an award? No thanks.

Drama Queen: -Dawkins-: He's good at what he does. And that's stir up drama. Yay.

Never Logs Off: I respectfully abstain. Because saying *shrugs* is bad I think.

I Miss Yew!: *shrugs*

Most Overrated User: Earfetish, I'm just too stupid to see his brilliance I suppose.

Underrated User: Not enough -NightCrawler-. Abstain.

spammer: Don't want to encourage them, abstain.

Worst Poster: fukmehardNpullmyhair loses to SGTPVTCP, because her posts can be morbidly amusing.

Best Mod: Newgrundling, his obvious roboticism makes me jealous.

Worst Mod: All of them, Bitch moan, whine bitch. Abstain.

Best Noob: Sarai, because she's Asian, more affirmative action.

Best Topic Starter: -Gooch-, because he likes 311. Alot.

BEST MALE USER: BadReligionSkater, every time he posts an angel stabs someone in the face.

BEST FEMALE USER: Maus, she's 5 flavors of awesome. WITH FUCKING SPRINKLES.

Now to go hack up a lung or two. Yay traveling with a bad cold!

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 23:39:59

Funniest User:
-poxpower-

2005's Attention Whore will stop at nothing to get you to look their way:
fukmehardNpullmyhair

Drama Queen:
-Dawkins-

2005's Never Logs Off Award:
ZeroAsALimit

I Miss Yew!
D0GMA

WadeFulp

Underrated User:
Noir_

BonusStage

2005's Worst Poster are:
F-8-L-E-T

Best Mod:
Evark

2005's Worst Mod:
Ozcar

2005's Best Noob are:
Britkid

Mick_The_Champio

BEST MALE USER!
BadReligionSkater

BEST FEMALE USER!
protege-moi

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 23:40:50

At 12/31/05 11:38 PM, Big_SciZot wrote: Bonus for biggest spammer.

I mysteriously have decided to change my biggest spammer vote to Bonus as well.

Can I have my kitten back now?

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2005-12-31 23:45:51

I cast my votes and disappear into 2006.
Funniest User: EarFetish
Attention Whore: GeorgeTopouria (deleted)
Drama Queen: WadeFulp
Never Logs Off: ZeroAsALimit
I Miss Yew!: bigbadron
Most Overrated User: Ozcar
Underrated User: Afro_Stud
Best Spammer: BonusStage
Worst Poster are: fukmeharNpullmyhair
Best Mod: Sanjay
Worst Mod: Maus
Best Noob: Noob-AntiChrist
Best Topic Starter: -Gooch-
Best Male User: -Gooch-
Best Female User: Mary

Happy New Year to all, and to all a good 2006.

<3 BonusStage, he shall winzorsz teh spamszors!

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2006-01-01 00:32:26

I hope I am not too late, although I probably am, aren't I?
Funniest User:

-wwwyzzerdd-

He is very good at photoshoping, and usually makes pictures that are funny.

Attention Whore:

fukmehardNpullmyhair

Wow, this is about the definition of Attention Whore to me.

Drama Queen:

-Shadow_XII-

A close person for Attention Whore, but he seemed to be a bit of both. But he was more of a Drama Queen (that suicide thread that happened a while back) to me personally.

Never Logs Off Award:

ZeroAsALimit

Damn, did he get a lot of posts this year.

I Miss Yew!:

bigbadron

Even though he came back, I still missed him when he was gone those months. I think he is a good mod, and I hope he stays.

Most Overrated User:

Bedn (Illict_Jmbd)

Wow, he got out of jail. While he has spawned humorous flashes and photoshops, he is very overrated.

Underrated User:

GreenLantern

I think he is a very good user.

Biggest Spammer:

Chrome-

Wow, did this guy spam alot.

Worst Poster:

fukmehardNpullmyhair

Cna j00 spiel "baed spieler"?

Best Mod:

Denvish
Maus
Newgrundling
Sanjay

I am stuck on this one. I think all of the ones I picked were good mods. I might have picked Evark as well, but I will have to see a bit more of what he does this year (since I posted this in 2006). I guess you can count this as a "No vote".

Worst Mod:

Sarai

I think when she got modded, she got a bit more serious, and lost a bit of her funny that she had when she was a plain user, but...

Best Noob:

Sarai

I would have to say that she was the Best Noob, though. She did alot more then most do in less then one year.

Best Topic Starter:

Earfetish

His topics always make me laugh (and slightly cringe) a little bit when I see them.

Best Male User!:
No vote. I think all of them were good users, but I couldn't really decide who was the best of this year.

Best Female User!:

Maus

The fact she tries helps people, which some mods don't always do.

fgsfds

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2006-01-01 00:57:13

Funniest User:

-poxpower-

Attention Whore

GeorgeTopouria (deleted)

Drama Queen:

-Dawkins-

Never Logs Off Award:

Maus

I Miss Yew!:

olskoo

Most Overrated User:

Bedn (Illict_Jmbd)

Underrated User:

GreenLantern

Bsdfljyw3 dkuigg9

Bonusstage

Worst Poster

F-8-L-E-T

Best Mod:

Sanjay

Worst Mod:

None

Best Noob

None

Best Topic Starter

-poxpower-

BEST MALE USER!

GreenLantern

BEST FEMALE USER!

Sarai

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2006-01-01 07:31:16

Funniest User:
Tremour

Attention Whore
-Frank-

Drama Queen:
-Shadow_XII-

Never Logs Off Award:

Maus

I Miss Yew!:

D0GMA

Most Overrated User:
witholding vote, for none of these users are overratted.

Underrated User:
GreenLantern

Bsdfljyw3 dkuigg9 ehjg2upenis sases... LOALOLAla kpenis mmmmmmm...

BonusStage

Worst Poster:
fukmehardNpullmyhair

Best Mod:

Sanjay

2005's Worst Mod:
no opinion.

Best Noob are:
Sarai

-Gooch-

BEST MALE USER!
GreenLantern

BEST FEMALE USER!

Mary

BBS Signature

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2006-01-01 07:40:21

Earfetish is the funniest.
-Shadow_XII- is still attention whore.
Drama queen, Wade Fulp.
Ozcar wins never logs off.
For the missing award, bigbadron.
Most overrated user is Josh Bedn.
Greenlantern is the most underrated.
The worst spammer, j00bie.
The worst poster, fukmehardNpullmyhair.
Sanjay is the best mod.
JusticeOfSarcasm is definitely the worst mod.
Noob-AntiChrist is the best noob.
Earfetish wins best topic starter award.
Earfetish wins his third award with best male poster.
Best female user, protoge-moi.

Response to 2005 Ng Bbs Awards: Voting Thread 2006-01-01 20:41:17

Funniest User: Earfetish
Attention Whore: fukmehardNpullmyhair
Drama Queen: -Dawkins-
Never Logs Off Award: -wwwyzzerdd-
I Miss Yew!: DanMalo
Most Overrated User: WadeFulp
Underrated User: Noir_
Biggest Spammer: j00bie
Worst Poster: Kaabi
Best Mod: Newgrundling