00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Aboylan97 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,044,150 Views | 61,092 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-03 22:18:31

whats with all the dancing penguin movies today?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-03 22:37:52

At 1/3/07 10:18 PM, sparkingAC195 wrote: whats with all the dancing penguin movies today?

There are no dancing penguins or what so ever. All you can see is loading screens which is automatic 0 in my book.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-03 22:43:20

At 1/3/07 10:37 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 1/3/07 10:18 PM, sparkingAC195 wrote: whats with all the dancing penguin movies today?
There are no dancing penguins or what so ever. All you can see is loading screens which is automatic 0 in my book.

I never said the flashes had penguins just saying they are called 'a dancing penguin' so im mking reference to the name only. But whats with those movies with just music and a loading screen? seen a lot of them lately.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-03 23:05:37

At 1/3/07 10:43 PM, sparkingAC195 wrote: I never said the flashes had penguins just saying they are called 'a dancing penguin' so im mking reference to the name only. But whats with those movies with just music and a loading screen? seen a lot of them lately.

Don't you know that Chrome and his crew is famous for loading screens. For me, 2007 is the return of mummies. (craps) I have heard lots of people saying that the portal quality had significantly improved since November, 2006. Guess that it is taking a step back in 2007 as the portal is filled with craps again. On the positive side, I now may reach 15000 blams by the end of the month which will be awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-03 23:08:44

The first of those i saw was chromes flash, xhock or it was called something like that.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-03 23:58:49

At 1/3/07 11:08 PM, sparkingAC195 wrote: The first of those i saw was chromes flash, xhock or it was called something like that.

Actually, they submitted the same loading screen 4 times with diferent titles. Those nasty spammers are driving me nuts now. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 00:21:59

There is a massive amount of spamming going on around in the Portal right now. The spammers mainly consist of members of the Star Syndicate, I believe. If EagleRock were here, he would have definetly increased the DEFCON level.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 00:39:36

I wonder where Phantom is when we need him in the front line. Until he comes back with new stragedies, everyone, fire as fast and violent as possible on those SS craps! As an EGLG myself, I refuse to bow down to the Chrome and let his craps get through. Die, loading screens, die!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 00:52:25

At 1/4/07 12:39 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I wonder where Phantom is when we need him in the front line. Until he comes back with new stragedies, everyone, fire as fast and violent as possible on those SS craps! As an EGLG myself, I refuse to bow down to the Chrome and let his craps get through. Die, loading screens, die!!!!!

Ha, I find it amusing it is only me, sparkingAC195, and you who post in this thread the most. But yeah, Phantom is probably resting.

*See's Phantom playing God of War and gets mad because he get's killed by a minotaur on God mode. He throws the Playstation 2 controller and yells at PenguinLInk, "What the hell do you want?"

Yes, he is sleeping alright.

I don't know what the heck is the deal behind all this spamming the Star Syndicate is putting forth. If it wasn't enough passing viruses around, now they are spamming the portal once again. I believe these people need to get lives and not waste them on submitting crap and mass voting on every other's submissions, which are failed attempts at cheating the system because the submissions still get blammed. (Most of them... Some of them barely pass. I guess they get lucky.)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 01:11:39

I believe that the reason why SS is spamming in the portal madly is because of the whinny NG n00bs. I have seen many unmature NG users leaving abusive reviews on their entries. Apparently, all SS wants is attention, The more people pay attention on them (leaving abusive reviews, e.g) the more encouraged they are. The best way of dealing with SS is NOT to leave any review on their entries so that you will not get what they want --- attention.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 01:19:02

At 1/4/07 01:11 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I believe that the reason why SS is spamming in the portal madly is because of the whinny NG n00bs. I have seen many unmature NG users leaving abusive reviews on their entries. Apparently, all SS wants is attention, The more people pay attention on them (leaving abusive reviews, e.g) the more encouraged they are. The best way of dealing with SS is NOT to leave any review on their entries so that you will not get what they want --- attention.

I don't believe users will do what you just said. They are just too blind or dumb to notice that by leaving their abusive reviews, the Star Syndicate futher finds the reviews amusing in some way. I have seen the same user leaving reviews for KK crew saying in every review "Please stop this!" Why? Why say this. This only encourages the people behind all this crap to post even more spam so that the reviewers will get more pissed off at the end. It is a never-ending cycle.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 01:31:42

At 1/4/07 01:24 AM, Cold-As-Stone wrote: Hi guys, As I've mentioned before, I'm slowly starting to slip away from the Egb, B/p ing, and posting on the forums. I'm starting to get a grasp on my social life, starting Bass lessons/ Tae Kwon Do, Reading, and my school work. Anyway, I promise to return to The Egb as an active member soon. If however, I am not doing much for the Newgrounds community, and If I can't make time, I'll have to resign : ( .......

Don't worry. The Elite Guard Barracks are not leaving anywhere so when you feel or want to become an active member once more, come on back. Good luck with everything you want to do in life! :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 01:52:08

At 1/4/07 12:39 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I wonder where Phantom is when we need him in the front line. Until he comes back with new stragedies, everyone, fire as fast and violent as possible on those SS craps! As an EGLG myself, I refuse to bow down to the Chrome and let his craps get through. Die, loading screens, die!!!!!

I'm never away, the fact I slept for some meaningless hours is irrelevant. Now, seeing as the SS are making an effort to return, I think we should best counter their mass voters with more drastic votes. By that I mean, show no mercy, for every 1 given they have lots of 5's by assholes of a new variety, so make sure you vote in a measure suitable to get off the portal. and no one download any god damn plugins.

Damn SS assholes, you just know Tom and Wade are gonna have to take action this time around.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 03:01:35

Stolen alert: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/357686. Not to mention that the moive is broken, it is also stolen. (everything is in Japanese, there is no way that the author is original)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 03:56:08

Hello! i just returned home! how is the EGB doing? I Think its fine... i saw some SS flashes this morning, better get on whith the work... chers 2 all... a good question: would you like 2 have an Alfa romeo Brera?(I would do but I don't have that much cash right now)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 12:44:14

Hey, Do you guys think ill make it EGC today or tomorrow? I do about 80+ B/P daily.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 14:35:02

At 1/4/07 12:44 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Hey, Do you guys think ill make it EGC today or tomorrow? I do about 80+ B/P daily.

Hmm... I Don't know. Use the Newgrounds Log by Casualty and estimate it. That should be much more easier.

By the way, today I finally got a silver whistle. And I am not going to stop once I get a Deity one!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 14:37:57

At 1/4/07 02:35 PM, PenguinLink wrote

Hmm... I Don't know. Use the Newgrounds Log by Casualty and estimate it. That should be much more easier.

I check NG LOG everyday.

By the way, today I finally got a silver whistle. And I am not going to stop once I get a Deity one!

LOL i got silver yesterday.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 14:42:30

At 1/4/07 02:37 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: LOL i got silver yesterday.

Ha, interesting. It seems that most of the members of the Elite Guard Barracks have either Deity or gold, so I want to catch up. I used to have a normal whistle, but then I got tired of having it so I started flagging and marking submissions and reviews.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 14:49:25

I literally miss the days where I always had my Silver Whistle. I feel so bored having the Diety Whistle. I felt like I didn't earn it. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 14:50:39

At 1/4/07 02:49 PM, Seamonky wrote:
I literally miss the days where I always had my Silver Whistle. I feel so bored having the Diety Whistle. I felt like I didn't earn it. :/

create an Alt.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 14:53:54

At 1/4/07 02:50 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: create an Alt.

Creating an alt would be a waste of time in my opinion. Getting my whistle to Silver was fun but I don't feel the need to do it again.Also, I only need one account to be happy.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 14:56:02

At 1/4/07 02:49 PM, Seamonky wrote: I literally miss the days where I always had my Silver Whistle. I feel so bored having the Diety Whistle. I felt like I didn't earn it. :/

Well, it depends on how you got it. Did it like miraculously appear before your profile one day when you checked it, or did you mark and flag stuff? Because I remember there being an incident of some kind where users got Detiy Whistle one day without even flagging anything.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 15:00:29

At 1/4/07 02:56 PM, PenguinLink wrote: Well, it depends on how you got it. Did it like miraculously appear before your profile one day when you checked it, or did you mark and flag stuff? Because I remember there being an incident of some kind where users got Detiy Whistle one day without even flagging anything.

If you mean about the day where the Whistle Configuration was fixed, then yes. I got my Diety Whistle in a one day when I checked my profile. I did flag a lot because I wanted to become a Gold like Joe and Tannerite. Also, The Gold Whistle would of looked really good in my profile back then when the whistle system was messed up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 15:05:53

At 1/4/07 03:00 PM, Seamonky wrote: The Gold Whistle would of looked really good in my profile back then when the whistle system was messed up.

When the Whistle Configuration was taking place, did that system change make it much more easier to acquire different whistle levels much easier? Because I remember that before the configuration was done, it was somewhat impossible to have a Deity whislte.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 15:09:35

At 1/4/07 03:05 PM, PenguinLink wrote: When the Whistle Configuration was taking place, did that system change make it much more easier to acquire different whistle levels much easier? Because I remember that before the configuration was done, it was somewhat impossible to have a Deity whislte.

#1: That is correct. It is way too easy to get your Whistle levels to higher extents. For example, if I was flagging for a good week non-stop, I could of gotten my Diety Whistle.
#2: That is correct again. It was impossible to get a Gold and literally impossible to get a Diety.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 15:18:13

Seamonky, did you like forget the "e" when you typed your name back in 2005? And don't start with that "Happyfeet" crap.

Anyway, I noticed that you are approximately three days before becoming level 13. Wow, I guess this new year has been great for you. You became a Supreme Commander (I know that was last year, but still...) and now you are going to be holding a baseball bat. And here you are complaining about your Deity Whistle...... =)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 15:24:31

At 1/4/07 03:18 PM, PenguinLink wrote: Seamonky, did you like forget the "e" when you typed your name back in 2005? And don't start with that "Happyfeet" crap.

Hahaha! No, this was my original name when I first joined Newgrounds. No, I didn't forget the "e". The ending e is worthless in my name. :/

Anyway, I noticed that you are approximately three days before becoming level 13. Wow, I guess this new year has been great for you. You became a Supreme Commander (I know that was last year, but still...) and now you are going to be holding a baseball bat. And here you are complaining about your Deity Whistle...... =)

I am not really complaining about my Diety Whistle. I'm just stating facts about how I feel about it. Yeah, I know. EGSC, Diety, and the upcoming Level 13 feels great. The new year is going smoothly so far. What about you?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 15:32:10

At 1/4/07 03:24 PM, Seamonky wrote: The new year is going smoothly so far. What about you?

Me? Well, I obtained a silver whistle just today, I became an Elite Guard Sergeant Major, some two days ago I believe and I will reach level 12 in 26 days from now. Not as great as your stats, but I'm coming along. :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-01-04 15:35:41

At 1/4/07 03:32 PM, PenguinLink wrote: Me? Well, I obtained a silver whistle just today, I became an Elite Guard Sergeant Major, some two days ago I believe and I will reach level 12 in 26 days from now. Not as great as your stats, but I'm coming along. :)

#1: Level 12? Hahaha, that's a good one. I believe you mean Level 11.
#2: Congrats on the Silver Whistle and becoming an Elite Guard Sergeant Major. That's one step closer to EGSC.
#3: My stats are ok. There not the best.

BBS Signature