00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,042,883 Views | 61,076 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 05:48:20

At 9/12/06 12:22 AM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/12/06 12:00 AM, MadCow wrote: Look at this hidious garbage!
Who ever made it sure must be stupid ;P

get it?
I forsee a portal ban in his future with all the BLAMMED movies! Some cool effects, though. Just needs to put it all together a lot better.

Actually thats what I thought but remember the first one you saw? I added 1 more mini movie to it and its literally gonna be the next under dog with 1.1 score and 9.17 review rating so I will be getting an award.

so far this one has a 2.1

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 07:55:18

At 9/11/06 09:30 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Eagle (who seems to be busy with real-world things recently)

He's gettin' married.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 07:58:10

Sorry for double post, but I just noticed that our very own Sergeant Mitsubishi is UOTD. Congrats to you, you bugger!

The Elite Guard Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 08:11:38

At 9/12/06 07:58 AM, Pingu wrote: Sorry for double post, but I just noticed that our very own Sergeant Mitsubishi is UOTD. Congrats to you, you bugger!

I noticed to, which keeps annoying me since this is the second time some one I know got it and I didn't...but out of 1 million users, most of them legit to win it, I'll probably be last in line :-(

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 08:24:23

thanks for leting me join and every one gets a free hotdog on me.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 08:58:20

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 09:01:01

At 9/12/06 08:58 AM, BRGIAD wrote: I would say this is stolen.

Good eye, flagged for review under Stolen. Thanks for the help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 09:26:43

Nice find, I flagged it as stolen but it still isn't enough... I guess the guy picked a good time to submit a stolen movie.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 09:32:45

At 9/12/06 09:26 AM, pepeatumi wrote: Nice find, I flagged it as stolen but it still isn't enough... I guess the guy picked a good time to submit a stolen movie.

It's marked now. Justice served.

Thanks, BRGIAD! Good find.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 09:40:49

At 9/12/06 09:01 AM, Phantom wrote:
Good eye, flagged for review under Stolen. Thanks for the help.

I voted it through before I knew it was stolen. I didnt give it a second thought when I voted. How do you guys know when a flash has been stolen, is it just luck that one of you have seen it before or what? I have brought shame and dishonour to the barracks by nearly letting this flash through the portal. I shall now go flog my self as punishment.
e-v

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 09:57:32

At 9/12/06 09:40 AM, ever-vigilant wrote:

:How do you guys know when a flash has been stolen, is it just luck that one of you have seen it before or what? I have brought shame and dishonour to the barracks by nearly letting this flash through the portal. I shall now go flog my self as punishment.

e-v

We've seen it before and you take this club to seriously heh.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 09:59:16

At 9/12/06 09:40 AM, ever-vigilant wrote: I voted it through before I knew it was stolen. I didnt give it a second thought when I voted. How do you guys know when a flash has been stolen, is it just luck that one of you have seen it before or what? I have brought shame and dishonour to the barracks by nearly letting this flash through the portal. I shall now go flog my self as punishment.
e-v

Heh, the only way to track stolen flashes is if an author steals a flash that has been seen by some one out there at least once. Or it has a website link in it... Some times thieves are dumb, and some times they are smart enough to have stolen movies pass as their without any one, including us notice.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 10:39:26

At 9/12/06 09:59 AM, Phantom wrote: Heh, the only way to track stolen flashes is if an author steals a flash that has been seen by some one out there at least once. Or it has a website link in it... Some times thieves are dumb, and some times they are smart enough to have stolen movies pass as their without any one, including us notice.

WHAT?!? So i floged my self for nothing. DAMN IT!!! im not going to be able to sleep for weeks now. Urgh. At least i know that im not the only one who mistakes a stolen flash for an original. Also while im here when Saria was demodded who toke her place. sorry if im asking a question that is general knowledge but i didnt hear anything about it after Saria's goodby thread.
e-v

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 10:42:28

At 9/12/06 10:39 AM, ever-vigilant wrote:
At 9/12/06 09:59 AM, Phantom wrote: Heh, the only way to track stolen flashes is if an author steals a flash that has been seen by some one out there at least once. Or it has a website link in it... Some times thieves are dumb, and some times they are smart enough to have stolen movies pass as their without any one, including us notice.
WHAT?!? So i floged my self for nothing. DAMN IT!!! im not going to be able to sleep for weeks now. Urgh. At least i know that im not the only one who mistakes a stolen flash for an original. Also while im here when Saria was demodded who toke her place. sorry if im asking a question that is general knowledge but i didnt hear anything about it after Saria's goodby thread.
e-v

The only new Mod after her de mod was Enoll. So if you want to look at it that way, Enoll took her place. But they were planning on modding Enoll anyway, so it's all good.

Same thing with the Rabid, and SOAS situation. (Haha, and Mighty_potato)

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 12:48:45

Ahh yes.

So right now I''m serving a seven day suspension from school for being stoned in class (lol), and will probibly be on Newgrounds for most of the time I am supposed to be at school for.

what a punishment eh?

So grab a coke, some ice cream sandwiches and turn the music up loud. It's another lazy day on Newgrounds.

Congrats to:

Hemlok - Elite Guard Captain
Dream_of_Duke - Elite GUard Brigadier General
Judges_Flash_Games - Elite Guard Private
ThePunisher52 - 10,000 saves - welcome to the pentalist
-Mitsubishi- - User of the Day

At 9/9/06 10:16 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: At 9/9/06 09:40 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote:
You used to be higher than me. :-D

He used to be higher then me too. He was one of my favourite users to pass. >=P

At 9/11/06 10:17 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
Me, you, and Major_Punk/Tyler are all gonna make EGSC soon, one after another. That'll rock hardcore. ^_^

Yeah, in less then 3 weeks we will have 3 new EGSC's all homegrown from the Barracks!

pepeatumi isn't too far from EGSC either. =)

-------------

By the way, has anyone heard from JoKeR_ADT recently?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 13:09:10

At 9/12/06 12:48 PM, Tyler wrote: So right now I''m serving a seven day suspension from school for being stoned in class (lol), and will probibly be on Newgrounds for most of the time I am supposed to be at school for.

At least you weren't kicked out for good. What was being stoned around book worms like?

He used to be higher then me too. He was one of my favourite users to pass. >=P

I passed when I was a Major, can you believe DoD has now become a skipping stone? lol

Yeah, in less then 3 weeks we will have 3 new EGSC's all homegrown from the Barracks!

And then you will be welcomed to the small yet annoyingly growing group of EGSC, make sure you take your number to know which one in line you are, I'm only 62...

And with his pace, don't even get me started.

He is probably still enduring the shock from having being forced to change his user name.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 13:16:56

At 9/12/06 01:09 PM, Phantom wrote: , make sure you take your number to know which one in line you are, I'm only 62...

The only reason my BP pace is faster is because i want to get to EGSC as quickly as possible, hen I can just slow down a bit afterwards.

As for Joker, I haven't sen him post anywhere, maybe he's banned or maybe he's just taling a break from NG.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 13:36:55

At 9/12/06 01:09 PM, Phantom wrote:
At least you weren't kicked out for good.

First time getting caught, plus I didn't have anything on me at the time. I did a good job talking to the vice-principle acting innocent, and as if I only did it becaue I was with a bunch of friends and wanted to be cool.

Yanno, the stuff they like to hear. Minimal punishment as a result.

Well the minimum is 5 days, but I didn't tell him the names of who I was with so he gave me 7 days. Jerk.

What was being stoned around book worms like?

I'll take it book worms are the same as my class-mates?

Class went by much quicker, and many of the people I talked to in class could tell, since I've never been very good at maintaining. It was my marketing class so all we did that day was watch commercials and discuss what kind of advertisment it was. Fun class.

I passed when I was a Major, can you believe DoD has now become a skipping stone? lol

Bwahahahaha

And then you will be welcomed to the small yet annoyingly growing group of EGSC, make sure you take your number to know which one in line you are, I'm only 62...

Another reason why I would love more b/p ranks, I will be the 72nd EGSC. But I have my eyes focused on something much further ahead.

Yeah he totally caught me by suprise, I don't know where the fuck he came from but now I find myself worried that hes gonna be passing me in a few weeks.

He is probably still enduring the shock from having being forced to change his user name.

Heh.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 13:57:54

At 9/12/06 01:36 PM, Tyler wrote:
Heh.

Speaking of: Change yours back. I liked Major_Punk better. The first name stuff is getting slightly annoying. (my opinion).

Just hold "Tyler" with an alt (like I'm doing with "Peregrinus")

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 14:12:24

At 9/12/06 01:16 PM, pepeatumi wrote: The only reason my BP pace is faster is because i want to get to EGSC as quickly as possible, hen I can just slow down a bit afterwards.

I know what you mean, the only star I got was as a General, rushing to get to EGSC....I'd have gotten more of them, but swimming through a river of shit made things a bit harder.

As for Joker, I haven't sen him post anywhere, maybe he's banned or maybe he's just taling a break from NG.

Joker can't be banned, you have to post to be banned. Making it simply impossible.

At 9/12/06 01:36 PM, Tyler wrote: First time getting caught, plus I didn't have anything on me at the time. I did a good job talking to the vice-principle acting innocent, and as if I only did it becaue I was with a bunch of friends and wanted to be cool.

Heh, I remember having to sweet talk the principle after I whacked some one with a broom once... Got away with it.

Yanno, the stuff they like to hear. Minimal punishment as a result.

Hurrah for lyres

Well the minimum is 5 days, but I didn't tell him the names of who I was with so he gave me 7 days. Jerk.

The worse you are, the more days off school you get? This defies the laws of Mathematics.

I'll take it book worms are the same as my class-mates?

Not necessarily, but whatever you call them.

Class went by much quicker, and many of the people I talked to in class could tell, since I've never been very good at maintaining. It was my marketing class so all we did that day was watch commercials and discuss what kind of advertisment it was. Fun class.

Heh, you were lucky, with my luck, it would in something serious, like Math or religion...And I'd be fucked.

Bwahahahaha

Poor DoD, from an A student with a fake girlfriend, to a doormat for B/Pers.

Another reason why I would love more b/p ranks, I will be the 72nd EGSC. But I have my eyes focused on something much further ahead.

Which is why I still B/P, in hope one day it will all prove useful.

Yeah he totally caught me by suprise, I don't know where the fuck he came from but now I find myself worried that hes gonna be passing me in a few weeks.

He pretty much came out of nowhere and kicked ass. If only my schedule didn't suck I'd match up against him, but alas...

Heh.

No really, Joker doesn't seem like the type to like changes, he might be sitting at home sucking on his thumb repeating "Underscores aren't bad...why?"

To all the people I made fun of, you know I probably like you, don't take it personally.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 14:39:32

see I like welcome wagons like Tyler's.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 14:39:56

At 9/12/06 01:16 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 9/12/06 01:09 PM, Phantom wrote: ,:
The only reason my BP pace is faster is because i want to get to EGSC as quickly as possible, hen I can just slow down a bit afterwards.

take it easy big fella, the Ng was made for having fun not for everygody to reach EGSC,everybody is free to do what he wants but this B/p system and deposite system I think it was made For the NG to become more attractive and the Ng to have more memebers and beying more interactive, anyone else has any other "cool points" to share about NG, that would be good like more shared ideas is good for the ower genral discosion in here...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 14:48:22

At 9/12/06 02:39 PM, dawin45 wrote: take it easy big fella, the Ng was made for having fun not for everygody to reach EGSC,everybody is free to do what he wants but this B/p system and deposite system I think it was made For the NG to become more attractive and the Ng to have more memebers and beying more interactive, anyone else has any other "cool points" to share about NG, that would be good like more shared ideas is good for the ower genral discosion in here...

Dude...
subtle enough for ya?

Also, never, ever, call it "the NG". That's just stupid and insulting to the English language.
Secondly, some people find it fun and enjoyable on NG to B/P and deposit. It's not a life goal, it's fun. Now spell check your next post, and take into consideration, we like what we do.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 15:05:57

At 9/12/06 01:16 PM, pepeatumi wrote:

Another person who is slowing down after reaching the final rank. =(

At 9/12/06 01:57 PM, Pingu wrote:
Speaking of: Change yours back. I liked Major_Punk better. The first name stuff is getting slightly annoying. (my opinion).

Not yet, but definately before I reach EGSC.

Just hold "Tyler" with an alt (like I'm doing with "Peregrinus")

Yeah I have an alt ready for that.

At 9/12/06 02:12 PM, Phantom wrote:
Heh, I remember having to sweet talk the principle after I whacked some one with a broom once... Got away with it.

What? lol

At least in my situaition there weren't any victims, but you fucking hit someone with a broom. So what did you say to get out of that mess?

Hurrah for lyres

Hooray

The worse you are, the more days off school you get? This defies the laws of Mathematics.

Doesn't make sense to me either. I deserve a medal. >=(

Not necessarily, but whatever you call them.

Okay, I'll call them people in my class then.

Heh, you were lucky, with my luck, it would in something serious, like Math or religion...And I'd be fucked.

Math is the worst when your baked, I remember one time last semester my teacher asked me to walk up to the board to solve her algebra question or something. I tried to buy myself some time by asking to go to the bathroom first, and I would do it the minute I got back, but she wouldn't let me and I had to do the question on the spot.

Well you all can probibly guess how it went. =P

Poor DoD, from an A student with a fake girlfriend, to a doormat for B/Pers.

Meh, he didn't fall too hard. He was never that high up to begin with.

Which is why I still B/P, in hope one day it will all prove useful.

You must be chasing someone? I can think of 100 reasons to keep going. How does #1 b/p'er from the mid-east sound? =)

He pretty much came out of nowhere and kicked ass. If only my schedule didn't suck I'd match up against him, but alas...

My schedule isn't too bad with school and stuff, I just b/p when I wake up and and when I get back from school, again at dinner and before I sleep. At best I probibly only miss about 15 during the night and 10 during the day.

No really, Joker doesn't seem like the type to like changes, he might be sitting at home sucking on his thumb repeating "Underscores aren't bad...why?"

XD

At 9/12/06 02:39 PM, Judges_Flash_Games wrote:
see I like welcome wagons like Tyler's.

Your welcome, I think. I'm not quite sure what you mean by welcome wagon though. =/

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 15:09:10

At 9/11/06 09:30 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:

However, do not get review banned again. Not only will it jeopardize your being here, but we have the Deity Whistle holder among our ranks, and she'd just love to rape you of your reviews, lol. As would some of our more flag-hungry members.

Hey slash we won't be able to flag his reviews if he is review banned because we won't be able to see them. you should have said if you would have said don't make abusive reviews again then your statement would have been more accurate.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 15:21:01

At 9/12/06 02:48 PM, Phantom wrote:
Dude...
subtle enough for ya?

Also, never, ever, call it "the NG". That's just stupid and insulting to the English language.
Secondly, some people find it fun and enjoyable on NG to B/P and deposit. It's not a life goal, it's fun. Now spell check your next post, and take into consideration, we like what we do.

sorry but my english sux, I only speak to the people arround me Romanian, and I spell english only on the net or on english classes, and of course you only spoke literarly about my post/partial, not refering to what i said in it, remeber not all people speak english, that would be great but insagme 2, and 2 my keyboard is a bad one, and i can't spot the mystakes cas I write 2 fast, and there's no edit botton to modify my post,when i spot it, I think I'm speaking quite clearly, well if you see any mistakes it's good to notify about it, Yep and i hope they modify the level system so it would be possible 2 reach at least in 20 years of depositing the max. level, I really think that "THE PIMP" is not depositing anymore and refering yet another time about my post,I was saying "THE NG" like glorifying it I did not want to make a grammar or spelling mistake, i was speaking literarly not about the word itself, and in the ending of the biggest post I made,keep on b/p-ing!...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 15:21:44

At 9/12/06 03:05 PM, Tyler wrote: Another person who is slowing down after reaching the final rank. =(

Getting there makes you wonder what will be next... I only slowed because I had no other practical choice except point a gun at some one saying "All your money motherfucker, and plane ticket to Hawaii, first class too."

Not yet, but definately before I reach EGSC.

Meh, Dan sounds kind of weird here, so I'll stick to Phantom, it makes people be more afraid, kind of like Dwayne Douglas is "The Rock" because he has muscles on his muscles...

What? lol

That's right, whacked a guy with a broom.

At least in my situaition there weren't any victims, but you fucking hit someone with a broom. So what did you say to get out of that mess?

Step one: Scare the victim shitless into helping and defending your case. Make a threat to beat him in his own house if he doesn't ( did that once, the guy had a lame home ).
Step two: Claim self defense.
Step three: Be in on the verge of tears as you make your plea ( I'm on of the few who can shed a tear at will ),
Step 4: Get away with whacking a guy with a broom.

Hooray

Lies, all lies!

Doesn't make sense to me either. I deserve a medal. >=(

Tell you what, how about we re-paint a yogurt lid, fair enough?

Okay, I'll call them people in my class then.

I call mine "<Censored>"

Math is the worst when your baked.
Well you all can probibly guess how it went. =P

LOL X+Y(2Y-5X)=cock joke?

Meh, he didn't fall too hard. He was never that high up to begin with.

Good point, but still, like the humiliation of the fake girlfriend wasn't enough. In his place I wouldn't contact people for weeks...

You must be chasing someone? I can think of 100 reasons to keep going. How does #1 b/p'er from the mid-east sound? =)

Sounds like fun, and I do have my country's lead in B/P... But there is only so much I can do.

My schedule isn't too bad with school and stuff, I just b/p when I wake up and and when I get back from school, again at dinner and before I sleep. At best I probibly only miss about 15 during the night and 10 during the day.

You mean points I suppose, My Schedule is the same as yours, but with 7 or more hours difference in time zones, it turns out more crappy for me.

XD

He should just change to JokerUnderscoreATD :-P

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 15:33:09

Just a correction Phantom... The Rock is called Dwayne Johnson not Douglas (I'm a huge wrestling fan, that's how I know). But I'll agree with you Phantom sounds more intimidating than Dan, that name makes me think of a Street Fighter character and a lame one at that.

As ofr Joker changing his name to JokerUnderscoreATD, it would be a good idea, I think AfroStud already did that.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 15:35:48

At 9/12/06 03:33 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Just a correction Phantom... The Rock is called Dwayne Johnson not Douglas (I'm a huge wrestling fan, that's how I know). But I'll agree with you Phantom sounds more intimidating than Dan, that name makes me think of a Street Fighter character and a lame one at that.

I know, my mistake, while copying his name off of somewhere, I didn't copy the whole thing, my full apologies to him... As far as names, I only adopted the name after two teachers in class didn't notice me there, while I was sitting in the front row. I believe I earned that nick name.

As ofr Joker changing his name to JokerUnderscoreATD, it would be a good idea, I think AfroStud already did that.

Which is why I suggested it, I am many things, but not original :-P

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-09-12 16:05:29

BBS Signature