00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dreamygf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Chat!

11,256 Views | 162 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-22 21:38:33

At 11/21/02 10:37 PM, Satarian wrote: I look forward to you joining the marines. By the time you get through boot camp and are shipped to iraq, you will look back upon this and realize, it was you that was the "fuckin' retard dork with no life outside the fucking computer" all along. When this does occur, you will, on your own free will, return to the NG Chat and apologize for being the clueless n00b you were and will be mature and respectful for the rest of your days. You would make John McCain proud.

Bravo...bravo.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 04:32:43

i get it it

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 04:34:30

work gone dammy it

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 07:37:20

cuz i dont get a shit!
when I want to log in, i've loged out!
could you help me?

HUGOBIG

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 10:54:14

HEY THAT ISNT THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM IS HACKERS HAVENT YOU NOTICED ANY AT ALL? ITS EASY FOR SOMEONE TO HACK YOU ON YOUR CHAT DUDE. THATS WHY I DONT GO THERE

BBS Signature

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 11:12:36

dude your chat is fuckin bull shit I was just talking about stuff and cussin a little and I want doin shit to anyone when I was fuckin banner by kraut or something and thats fuckin bull shit you chat sucks ass dude

BBS Signature

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 12:09:13

At 11/23/02 11:12 AM, Nlowrider69 wrote: dude your chat is fuckin bull shit I was just talking about stuff and cussin a little and I want doin shit to anyone when I was fuckin banner by kraut or something and thats fuckin bull shit you chat sucks ass dude

By the way you seem to type, I don't have A CLUE why you were banned.

Anyways, to all new users in the chat that actually bother to read this, read below.

* A/S/LS ARE NOT ALLOWED, THIS IS NOT AN AOL CHAT ROOM.
* THERE ARE NO HOT GIRLS IN THE CHAT. THEY DO NOT WANT "ht cibur secks ANY TIME SOON.
* Don't act like an idiot and tell others to f**k off, that will just get you banned.
* NOTHING IS CENSORED, SWEAR ALL YOU WANT (within the bounds of reason... which is ironic to say to java users).
* WADE IS INDEED A FULP. HE IS NOT TOM'S COUSIN, HE IS HIS BROTHER. HE DOES INDEED RUN THIS WEBSITE.

* PLEASE READ ABOVE, WE ARE MOSTLY HAIRY 30 YEAR OLD MEN WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT SIT IN A CHAT ROOM. THERE ARE NO "ladies" THERE ARE NO "hot women."

Kthx.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 12:59:58

i always try to connect to the chat but it doesn't

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 15:58:42

At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat.

ASSHOLES

Thats why.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 17:55:44

Try using trillian if you can't get the java chat to work or are having problems with mIRC.

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/trillian/index.html

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 18:29:48

hey unban me thats why i cant use your stinkin chat room my acount is Tropicana_Clock

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 20:03:23

I'm always in the chat using mIRC anyway, but I decided to try the java applet, and it didn't work. It kept on saying "Java connections must use secure encoding" or something like that. So yeah, maybe there is a problem with it. Java always sucked anyway, mind you.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 20:11:20

OMFG what are you talking about SOlarisDX!? Haven't you heard!?!? .......... TRILLIAN SUCKS BALLS!!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 20:46:33

At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat. We have long thought many users may have trouble accessing the chat room thought the java chat client we use. So everyone try joining our CHAT ROOM and leave a comment here if you were unsuccessful in connecting. Let us know what problems you encountered.

BBSs are a lot better than chat, in my opinon. Your comments stay there forever, and you have time to think of something inteligent to say. So, that's why I, don't use the chat. But I'll try it.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 20:56:12

At 11/23/02 11:12 AM, Nlowrider69 wrote: dude your chat is fuckin bull shit I was just talking about stuff and cussin a little and I want doin shit to anyone when I was fuckin banner by kraut or something and thats fuckin bull shit you chat sucks ass dude

I remember you, you were the shit job who kept using all caps. The other ops and I use idiot filter scripts to sift out scum like you. In case you didn't know I am Kraut. In fact, I log most of what happens in the chat. Allow me to share a few excerpts.
-----------------------------------------------------

«NGchatisgay» This chat is full of nerds and faggggs

Yeah, by calling people fags as soo as you get in, you're really making a great impression.

«pothead_man420» FUCK ALL OF YALL!!!!!!!!!BITCHES YALL FIGHT OVER SOME STIEPED SHIT

Anyone care to venture a guess as to why I kicked this tart?

«hot18chick» any1 wanna... chat

Rule of thumb people, if you come in the chatroom with hot, sexy, tit, ass, pot, dick, poop, your age, state, or phone number in your nick name; I will automatically label you as an idiot, and it's safe to the say the rest of the room will to.

«Cutayl» newgrounds sucks

Right...

«imahotguy» ne hot girls

Don't come in looking for hot girls, you wont find any.

«needanswers» i need paswords to simgirl

Don't come into the chat for passwords to simulated cunt.

«Gggg44446» would you like to pet my poopy

It doesn't take a genius to see why this shithead was banned?

«assman120» all ask new ground if i can be an op

Don't come in asking for Op status, we will NEVER give you ops. Especially if your name is assman.

«cyber_kid» badbit are u a guy or a guirl

What difference does it make? He wont cyber with you.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 22:03:15

To explain the bannings upon joining: We previously had a long list of akicked users. Most of those on the list likely shared an address similar to yours. That list was recently cleared, so you shouldn't be banned upon joining.

Keep in mind that there will be repeat offenders on occasion. Should there be any in the future, they'll be added onto the list. If you find your address on that list and you were not the intended person, email Wade or ask another sop and they will most likely give you uop status. Uop status will allow your registered name to avoid the ban.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 23:16:32

At 11/23/02 03:58 PM, Superabound wrote:
At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat.
ASSHOLES

Thats why.

no, because some people just don't care enough to. We have other things to do while online than sit in some chat room.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-23 23:22:47

At 11/23/02 08:56 PM, Dom-Price wrote:
At 11/23/02 11:12 AM, Nlowrider69 wrote: I remember you, you were the shit job who kept using all caps. The other ops and I use idiot filter scripts to sift out scum like you. In case you didn't know I am Kraut. In fact, I log most of what happens in the chat. Allow me to share a few excerpts.
-----------------------------------------------------

«NGchatisgay» This chat is full of nerds and faggggs

Yeah, by calling people fags as soo as you get in, you're really making a great impression.

«pothead_man420» FUCK ALL OF YALL!!!!!!!!!BITCHES YALL FIGHT OVER SOME STIEPED SHIT

Anyone care to venture a guess as to why I kicked this tart?

«hot18chick» any1 wanna... chat

Rule of thumb people, if you come in the chatroom with hot, sexy, tit, ass, pot, dick, poop, your age, state, or phone number in your nick name; I will automatically label you as an idiot, and it's safe to the say the rest of the room will to.

«Cutayl» newgrounds sucks

Right...

«imahotguy» ne hot girls

Don't come in looking for hot girls, you wont find any.

«needanswers» i need paswords to simgirl

Don't come into the chat for passwords to simulated cunt.

It doesn't take a genius to see why this shithead was banned?

«assman120» all ask new ground if i can be an op

Don't come in asking for Op status, we will NEVER give you ops. Especially if your name is assman.

«cyber_kid» badbit are u a guy or a guirl

What difference does it make? He wont cyber with you.

Ah, Your starting to get me interested in chats again. ^-^

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 01:20:30

At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat. We have long thought many users may have trouble accessing the chat room thought the java chat client we use. So everyone try joining our CHAT ROOM and leave a comment here if you were unsuccessful in connecting. Let us know what problems you encountered.

it told me that i needed some specific code to get in

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 01:31:08

everytime i've gone to chat it was empty...bummer

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 01:32:25

Nemesis SAYS:6940+ BLAMS
4th to reach 2000,3000,4000. 2nd to reach 5000,6000 BLAMS
HIGHEST Voting Power on Newgrounds!

uOU ARE ALSO GOING TO BE THE Second to 8,000 blams!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 01:35:26

What is the 16th position? like 15 is propriorshink and 16 is what Nemesis is 15 and that one dude is 17 so what is 16?

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 02:37:20

What are some of the game makeing and cartoon makeing programs ? and where can i get them

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 03:11:22

.......I can't join for some reason... Like it shows up for one second then goes back out... Odd..

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 05:08:41

I've tried getting on the chatroom, but it just doesnt work. Something wrong with the Java, me thinks

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 07:24:57

go too www.skitsdomain.co.uk/ ok

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 11:34:42

I cant get into the NG chat, it just wont connect.. I love chattin too and would love to maybe be an op one day there too!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 11:45:37

At 11/21/02 07:29 PM, Dobio wrote: Remember people. Read the rules and guidelines of the Chat before you come in! The hosts tend to get mad when people disrespect the rules.

screw the damn hosts!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 11:49:56

Daddy, what is “Disco”?

In light of the social aspect of NG Chat, I’ll try to finish-up this thread with a brief history of “modern meeting places”.

According to the site, Disco-Disco.Com, the following gives a little history of where the boogie fever comes from. I’m cutting and pasting this without the guy’s permission, but I don’t think it will hurt much in just this thread.

“Some people claims the Disco scene started already in the early 70's. Like in '71-'73. But I guess that really depends on what you think is DISCO?! The Discotheque scene really started back then, with clubs starting playing music on records to the audience. In these clubs, the Disc-Jockey [the DJ] was formed as this guy putting the records on the turntables and often talking to the crowd in a radio show kind of way. Other people say the Disco days started in the mid 70's and that's also my opinion. I think that you in tunes from around '74-'76 can start hearing more of, what I call, "the Disco sound" - than you could just a couple of years before. One of the first "Disco Hits" was Gloria Gaynor’s “Never can say goodbye", which was on top of the charts already back in 1974.
Most of the first Disco hits from the mid 70's often had a little slower tempo, like some 90-110 bpm [Beats Per Minute]. But as the years passed by the Disco music became faster [110-140 bpm] and most of all - the songs became longer... Much thanks to this guy by the name Tom Moulton who thought the "standard" 3 minute songs were just too short and he came up with an idea; "There's got to be a way to make it longer where you don't loose that feeling. Where you can take them to another level.".He sat in his home and mixed together a tape on which he mixed the same song with itself to make a longer version before mixing it into another track. That's how he invented the Disco-mix. This break-through made him one of the hottest and most credited mixers of all times. Everyone wanted him to make "A Tom Moulton Mix" of their songs.”

It goes on to talk about how Tom Moulton made DJ mixes on vinyl by coming up with the genius idea of making physically bigger records. More vinyl = more music. I’m skipping that.

“Not surprisingly, many Disco songs lyrics are about dancing; "Dance, dance, dance" & "Everybody Dance" (Chic), "Come on Dance, Dance" (Saturday Night Band), "Dance across the floor" (Jimmy "Bo" Horne) and "Dance yourself dizzy" (Liquid Gold).
The lyrics are mostly happy and about dancing, loving and having a good time, but another important ingredient in this pre-AIDS time was, of course, SEX!”

And as for me, Mister Ed? Sorry. I spent all of the 1970's listening to “The Who”.

Burn baby, burn.

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 12:02:57

======================666==============================
Basher13 is an online program that allows NG Chat other.Basher13-Enabled site to provide.
CONVENIENCE:
Register with Basher13 once by providing a sign-in name and password can be used on any,Basher13-Enabled site.If you have a Ground Gold you have already registered for Basher13 account.
PERSONALIZATION:
Basher13 uses the basic information you provide at registration to verity who are and to streamline delivery of all favorite chat rooms or NG Group site.
In NG Chat, this allows you to register a permanent,unique nickname that always available for you exclusive use.
CONTROL:
The information you choose to provide to.Basher13 is stored in a central location and is always available for yo to review and update.You decide how much and what type of information to share and how and that information can be used at described the Basher13 Privacy Statement.That's All,Enjoy and read this after you death.Thank's for All my fans at the world.!Post it