00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

concavepgons just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Did you ever come close to death

3,870 Views | 83 Replies

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 19:15:04

At 10/13/05 10:31 PM, -IAMCanadian- wrote:
At 10/13/05 12:50 AM, Lord_Bob wrote: I peed on a downed electrical wire on a dare... i was in a coma for 2 days XD
That, sir, would be the single most awesome way to die in the entire world. I salute you.

thanks, i guess... docter said if i was peeing on it any longer, i would have died. or something like that. i have ADD..... i wasnt paying any attention

d

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 19:20:08

Yes, thanks for asking

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 19:29:37

I don't know how many times i've almost been hit by a car.. I need to look more where I go on the roads. ;D

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:12:53

Umm, one time I popped 2 blue scorpions and a blue omega and the next day i had a seizure.. does that count?

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:19:24

When I was 10, my mom wanted me to go to school with my friend cus' I missed the bus and his parents drive him. I convinced my mom I didn't have to go. I there was an anchor in the backseat where I would of sat. They had rolled there car over in a ditch, glass shattered everywhere, and my friend lost 2 teeth. Had I been on the car when that happened, the anchor would have ripped my head clean off.

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:23:38

i was born with the ambilacel cord wraped around my neck... i have a bad eye now

last summer (befor this last one) i was done after work ( i worked for a condo company) my brother picked me up and i had to pick up my water jugs and he said it would be faster if i just sat on the hood he speed up to 20 miles an hour then braked at the 2nd water station and i slid off and rolled off the hood onto the road and hit my head and went under the car and i couldnt remember what happend for days ( concusion)

thats only two times out of many

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:30:50

Just a couple of weeks ago, actually. I was ridin da bike and felt like showin off a little so i did a trick that i have done hundreds of times before and never got hurt. I put my feet on the pegs and put my arms out. Unfortunately I was goin way too fast and I only realized this when it was too late. My handlebars spun out and I shot forward about 10 feet and then slid on my stomach for another 15 feet. There were cars and such so i was like dead on the ground and cars were cummin straight for me. Luckily, being the tough man that I am, I got up depite my searing roadrash and my broken arm and got away in time. I don't wear helmets or pads or anything so I'm really thankful nothing worse happened.

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:41:24

One time a friend of mine and I went skeet shooting. When it pulled he shot at it and "somehow" grazed the side of my head about 2 cm got a funny lookin blonde spot on the side of my hair now. One when I was 4 a neihbor of mine put some posion in the trash to kill the racoons that kept getting into it and I ate a egg that had posion on it that fell on the grounds
^_______________^ not very intelegent.

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:46:53

well one day at the sea and i almost drowned.
sure im a lucky bastard

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:49:21

I looked at this months bills and almsot died. The electric bill is the worst. but I will never cut back. Long live the internet!!! even if hot water and a heater will be non-existant soon...

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:51:36

At 10/13/05 10:39 PM, X-Naut wrote: I flatlined on 6 hits of X but lived and learned a good lesson,next time only take 1 triple stack not 2.

Lesson learned :D

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:59:03

At 10/13/05 11:18 PM, -APX- wrote: I almost drowned in Cancun. 8 foot waves.

I almost drown in cancun, 12 hours after the tsunami.
25 foot waves kthx.

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 21:59:46

Prenote: this pool was like 16 feet deep, relly long and relly wide.
When i was 5 i was on an intertube in a crowded pool at some summer camp. The intertube was moving twoards the deep end of the pool and i didnt know how to swim so i kept trying to paddle it to the shallow end but somehow just kept going deeper.

Some jackass kid came up behind me and pushed me off and I slowly sunk down (i was around 8 ft deep). As soon as I hit the pools floor i somehow jumped up to the surface twoards the shallow end. I saw the life gaurd and tried to scream 'help!' but i didnt have enough air.

Over what couldnt have been more than a few minutes but felt like hours to me I repeted that there strategy of jumping twoards surface & shallow end, breath, and trying to scream (keep in mind this was a hella long pool) . The whole time the lifeguard was talking to some chick.

Eventullaly i made it to walkable ground and climbed out of the pool where i lyed on the pool edge for like a half an hour breathing crazy. Now that i think about it that was one
crappyarse summer camp...

Well, thanks for bringing back some pleasant memories. Hope yall had a good time reading this

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 22:03:07

I zipped myself into a bag when I was 5. It was a bag where you put clothes in it and hang it up so dust doesn't get on it. Maybe my parents were trying to kill me because they put it right there in my room >_>

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 22:07:14

Well, I was 6.
I was about to go home with my Mom & My sister...
I was really sleepy, And my Mom was talking to her friend,
And she told me to sit on the bench, Bieng a little impatiant 6 year old I was,
I started running in circles, My head got dizzy, And I started walking around,
In Poland they have these metal doors, But this one metal door was sticking out,
As I said, I was dizzy, I started walking around real slow, AND BOOM!
some guy ran out the door, He smacked the metal piece of the door inside my head
There was blood EVERYWERE, I was about to pass out...
My mom saw me, took me to the hospital and I had to get 7 stitches.
Yes, At the age of 6, And I was on a trip too...
Blood everywere, My sister said she could see my skull.

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 22:07:51

i tripped once, does that count?

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 22:09:15

At 10/14/05 10:07 PM, wesdood wrote: i tripped once, does that count?

depends, did you nearly fall on a pile of rusty nails?

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-14 22:57:05

Yeah one time i almost got hit by a bus.... lol well really its not that funny , but meh XD

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 13:24:17

At 10/14/05 09:12 PM, FmZ wrote: Umm, one time I popped 2 blue scorpions and a blue omega and the next day i had a seizure.. does that count?

Well was the seizure life threatning?

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 13:44:58

yes when i saw your face

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 13:58:37

2 many times.....

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 14:29:08

When I was three I lived in a not so nice neighborhood. Some assholes drove up to our house in the morning and started shooting through our windows. Nobody was hurt but we never found out who did it so no lawsuit :(

Then we moved. The end.

:)

BBS Signature

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 14:40:16

I was on a really high ledge, then some chav's starting throwing rocks at me... Then they climbed up and threatend to beat me. My only hoose was to jump, o I did and broke both my legs and snapped my jw off some concrete....IT HURT!

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 14:48:59

At 10/13/05 12:41 AM, ornery_scotsman wrote: I drank antifreeze and gasoline treatment.... ._.

I remember that topic you did. Damm that was a long time ago.

When I was younger, I think I got blood clot or something. It make it swell up and if I had left it, it would of gone to my heart and caused a heart attack.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 14:57:01

yep twice

One time i nearly fell to my death and one time i nearly drowned to death

The time i fell i was climbing a latter to reposition a light for the school play (i'm a techy) and i fell... luckily i caught a bar after falling about 25 feet about 7 feet before i would hit the ground

The time i nearly drowned i was playing a game in a pool and one part was if you were hit with this missle ur head had to be held for 10 seconds... now for me ten seconds became 2 minutes with my head being held under water... i tryed to flee from his hand but i couldn't and the person kept holding me down... after about 2 minutes i was told my nose started to bleed and i passed out... funny thing is the person who was holding me down was a life gaurd... even funnier he still has his job

Also one time i nearly choked to death on gum but we have all done that once

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-16 14:57:55

One time I was in a pool when I was little, and I went out too deep. My dad had to dive in to rescue me.

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-18 20:52:47

At 10/14/05 09:12 PM, FmZ wrote: Umm, one time I popped 2 blue scorpions and a blue omega and the next day i had a seizure.. does that count?

uuuuuuhh.... sure?

d

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-21 18:22:37

At 10/14/05 09:59 PM, Xalibur wrote:
At 10/13/05 11:18 PM, -APX- wrote: I almost drowned in Cancun. 8 foot waves.
I almost drown in cancun, 12 hours after the tsunami.
25 foot waves kthx.

Damn Cancun's a dangerous place!

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-21 18:23:42

My friend was holding a steak knife pointing forwards and I ran past him and cut my chest open. Didn't die, I'm lucky.

Response to Did you ever come close to death 2005-10-21 18:33:27

yeah then i turned into a zombie....brains