00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

AOL Keyword?

12,813 Views | 158 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 18:20:18

i'm just checking what level i am

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 19:24:25

At 11/3/02 10:16 AM, TomFulp wrote: For years now, I've always seen commercials where viewers are informed of the "AOL Keyword". I have always wondered, what happens when you enter the keyword "NEWGROUNDS"? Does it take you to newgrounds.com?

I avoid AOL like the plague, so I have never gotten an answer to this question. I have always meant to ask, however. So... What happens when you enter the AOL keyword, "NEWGROUNDS"?

Well you get the search engine of aol and newgrounds is right there ate the top.

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 19:31:05

At 11/3/02 10:16 AM, TomFulp wrote: For years now, I've always seen commercials where viewers are informed of the "AOL Keyword". I have always wondered, what happens when you enter the keyword "NEWGROUNDS"? Does it take you to newgrounds.com?

I avoid AOL like the plague, so I have never gotten an answer to this question. I have always meant to ask, however. So... What happens when you enter the AOL keyword, "NEWGROUNDS"?

the thing is is aol claims to be fast but nomatter what version point (pointless) ohh, it still sux i like my roadrunner it is ok by me i dont think if you typed newgrounds it would take you to newgrounds mabey it take you to aols home page to advertise a full delux you gotta pay for ver-jan point ho...

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 21:46:13

At 11/4/02 03:33 PM, rcy wrote:
At 11/4/02 03:09 PM, The_Raven wrote:
At 11/3/02 11:40 AM, Fizzo wrote: Hehe..AOL sucks..Im glad no one uses it...Viva La Microsoft
OH MY FUCKING GOD DAMN. YOU SATINIST. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR SUPPORTING THE MOST RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT IN EXISTANCE. MICROSOFT RUINED COMPUTERS FOR
EVERYONE!!!
VIVE LA LINUX!!!
oh my fucking god shut the fuck up u dont know nothing your not god so shut the fuck up i have microsoft and it works fine so shut the fuking hell up befor i send your computer to computer heaven!

I know more about computers then you do you little shit. Microsoft products crash like crazy, all the conflicting .DLL's on my other machine are tearing eachother apart (Cant run jack shit) so maybe, just maybe if you actually knew anything whatsoever about computers. You would know that for 1, mac's kick microsofts fat, harry,ugly ass. and for 2; LINUX RULES ALL without question. Linux is so stable, the majority of servers run it (unix for servers but still same product, just corporate edition) and the greatest thing of all, LINUX IS FREE.

Whats gonna happen to you for supporting microsoft products you ask? welll...
|
|
/

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 21:56:50

At 11/4/02 09:46 PM, The_Raven wrote:
At 11/3/02 11:40 AM, Fizzo wrote: Hehe..AOL sucks..Im glad no one uses it...Viva La Microsoft
OH MY FUCKING GOD DAMN. YOU SATINIST. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR SUPPORTING THE MOST RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT IN EXISTANCE. MICROSOFT RUINED COMPUTERS FOR
EVERYONE!!!
VIVE LA LINUX!!!
oh my fucking god shut the fuck up u dont know nothing your not god so shut the fuck up i have microsoft and it works fine so shut the fuking hell up befor i send your computer to computer heaven!
I know more about computers then you do you little shit. Microsoft products crash like crazy, all the conflicting .DLL's on my other machine are tearing eachother apart (Cant run jack shit) so maybe, just maybe if you actually knew anything whatsoever about computers. You would know that for 1, mac's kick microsofts fat, harry,ugly ass. and for 2; LINUX RULES ALL without question. Linux is so stable, the majority of servers run it (unix for servers but still same product, just corporate edition) and the greatest thing of all, LINUX IS FREE.

|
|
/

i wasent talkin bout that u stupid ass i was talkin bout how u said that guy was gonna burn in hell dumb ass i wasent talkin bout how great microsoft i was talkin bout what u said so shut the fuck up!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 22:07:44

At 11/4/02 09:56 PM, rcy wrote:
At 11/4/02 09:46 PM, The_Raven wrote:
EVERYONE!!!
VIVE LA LINUX!!!

|
|
/
i wasent talkin bout that u stupid ass i was talkin bout how u said that guy was gonna burn in hell dumb ass i wasent talkin bout how great microsoft i was talkin bout what u said so shut the fuck up!

ok then, maybe next time you post you'll make youself a little clear'r and try spelling with proper or atleast correct english you inbread hick.

<<<YOU A NOOB, BIATCH>>>

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 22:17:09

It doesn't actually take you to newgrounds, but it searches for it, and finds stuff on it. Mostly just the home page, some games, and probably the Portal itself.

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 22:38:56

To: rcy,

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 22:41:03

At 11/4/02 10:38 PM, The_Raven wrote: To: rcy,

I know, it was crap. It was done in 3 minutes and makes a very valid statement/point.

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 00:50:30

Man, I can remember way back when 3.0 for Win95 was brand new. My friend and I could make our own keywords and stuff thanks to his inside connections..
I would definitely send an e-mail to AOL and say "Hey, if you make Keyword: Newgrounds go to our website, we will give you a free t-shirt!" Heh..

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 01:21:36

Man AOL Sucks. I'm stuck with it till my area gets a cable connection. I'm already driving insane with bills and the god damn phone bill.

What I'm simply sayin is to stop talkin about AOL as it is a piece of fucking crap that is not worth waistin time talkin about. 'Till I move out I will continuously put the AOL name in vain.

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 07:18:14

for the AOL keyword... The answer is... Nothing. It brings up a search page with NEWGROUNDS for the searched text. Peace Out.

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 12:18:25

Here's an idea to find out... take one of the people that is responsible for AOL's key word nonsense... strap them to a chair and pull their testicles with pliers until they submit the answer to the question that you just asked... in the case that its a woman... hmmm nipps in a vice? GO EVIL!!!!!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 12:19:33

oh my fucking god i just watched a commerciale about a new aol version version 8.0 they say its better bull shit aol is never gonna be better their gonna lose all their costumers and die!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 12:23:14

At 11/5/02 12:19 PM, rcy wrote:

oh my fucking god i just watched a commerciale about a new aol version version 8.0 they say its better bull shit aol is never gonna be better their gonna lose all their costumers and die!

hehe if i can find a link to a virus ill get back on aim and show all their shitty user's how safe aol is ahahahahahhahaha (evil grin)

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 12:28:42

At 11/5/02 01:21 AM, FF7_cloud-Strife-88 wrote:
Man AOL Sucks. I'm stuck with it till my area gets a cable connection. I'm already driving insane with bills and the god damn phone bill.
What I'm simply sayin is to stop talkin about AOL as it is a piece of fucking crap that is not worth waistin time talkin about. 'Till I move out I will continuously put the AOL name in vain.

hey dont worry if i can find a link to a virus ill show the shitty aol user's how safe aol is by getting one aim hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 12:30:14

At 11/5/02 12:28 PM, rcy wrote:
At 11/5/02 01:21 AM, FF7_cloud-Strife-88 wrote:
hey dont worry if i can find a link to a virus ill show the shitty aol user's how safe aol is by getting one aim hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

heh im spent im gonna go to the assinators page and blow away the spice girls again dude that game rocks :)

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 13:35:17

My parents are computer illiterate morons, so I still have AOL AND cable modem access. It's a huge waste of money. They won't listen to me when I tell them they're just screwing themselves.

Anyway, to answer your question (Despite it's probably been answered already) it just performs a search for the word 'newgrounds' on its crappy AOL Internet Search. You're safe from their extremely Carl grasp.

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 16:05:10

At 11/5/02 01:35 PM, AKMisteroo wrote: My parents are computer illiterate morons, so I still have AOL AND cable modem access. It's a huge waste of money. They won't listen to me when I tell them they're just screwing themselves.

Anyway, to answer your question (Despite it's probably been answered already) it just performs a search for the word 'newgrounds' on its crappy AOL Internet Search. You're safe from their extremely Carl grasp.

lol your parents should go to computer school lol.

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 18:24:54

At 11/5/02 04:05 PM, rcy wrote:

Too fucking much seriously Its nice to state ur opinion sum times but u have like 10 posts on this topic and ur not even talking about AOL so if u do not want to talk about it post on a diff page
P.S dont get ur panties in a bunch and reply plz

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 23:00:32

AOL? isnt that a deadly gas they used in Afghanistan? I dunno...

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-05 23:49:26

Nope, sorry. No AOL keyword. And uh, Ive got a purple helmet warrior, anybody else?

X-Droid-X

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-06 00:16:33

At 11/5/02 12:28 PM, rcy wrote: hey dont worry if i can find a link to a virus ill show the shitty aol user's how safe aol is by getting one aim hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

What uses does AOL Have other then you being a victim of viruses? I just have fun throwin the discs into
the flames of my stove and watching it burn. Do anyone have other uses????????

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-06 12:35:51

AOL is like a roch you kill it but ther is always more

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-06 15:17:54

rcy, maybe just maybe if you knew as much about computers as you claim, you would make the virus yourself? try C or c++. for a person with more then 50% of your posts in the same topic, you sure arent an idiot or anything...

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-06 23:14:27

AOL is fucking gay

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-06 23:30:31

ummm who is aurther and why is evry one e-mailing him ???? hes on evry post ....................... AAAHHHH hes out to get m

e

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-06 23:35:25

oops author
whats code 3 ????

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-07 02:17:45

I hate AOL, it sould burn in hell!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-07 03:09:43

.......it goes to da search engine n den brings a whole buncha shet up bout NG.....PEACE!!

AOL Keyword?