00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AktheDude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

AOL Keyword?

12,841 Views | 158 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 20:35:23

The AOL cd's consist of great features you just can't resist!! The following uses include

-Dog toy
-Replacement Toilet Paper
-Fly swatter
-Halloween mask
-Christmas ornament
-Mirror
-Sandels
-Cymbols
-Gum collection Holder
-ashtray

hah, and everyone says AOL's useless

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:03:39

At 11/3/02 08:35 PM, KILL_EM_ALL wrote: The AOL cd's consist of great features you just can't resist!! The following uses include

-Dog toy
-Fly swatter
-Halloween mask
-Christmas ornament
-Mirror
-Sandels
-Cymbols
-Gum collection Holder
-ashtray

LOL How fuckin funny is that that is so great.

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:04:53

At 11/3/02 09:03 PM, Drakflamezero wrote:
At 11/3/02 08:35 PM, KILL_EM_ALL wrote: The AOL cd's consist of great features you just can't resist!! The following uses include

-Dog toy
-Fly swatter
-Halloween mask
-Christmas ornament
-Mirror
-Sandels
-Cymbols
-Gum collection Holder
-ashtray

LOL How fuckin funny is that that is so great.

Also I ma glad to see that many crap movies are being deleted from NG. This free's up space (I think)

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:09:38

At 11/3/02 10:16 AM, TomFulp wrote: For years now, I've always seen commercials where viewers are informed of the "AOL Keyword". I have always wondered, what happens when you enter the keyword "NEWGROUNDS"? Does it take you to newgrounds.com?

I avoid AOL like the plague, so I have never gotten an answer to this question. I have always meant to ask, however. So... What happens when you enter the AOL keyword, "NEWGROUNDS"?

>>>fuck aol and everyone who works for aol too!!!!,,,,

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:19:29

AOL.... i could name so many reasons y it sucks.here's 2 reasons, u can't get on quite a few sites with it, it is so dumbed down u can't change half the features u can on explorer or netscape

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:22:20

Aol sucks. everyday it loses money. even aol high speed sucks. You would be better getting dsl or cable. Anyone who uses aol is a fag

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:32:31

GayOL restricts its users from NG!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:43:07

At 11/3/02 09:32 PM, Boo_Destroyer wrote: GayOL restricts its users from NG!

if that is true that is so wrong. But my friend has aol and he get on NG

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 21:51:13

At 11/3/02 09:43 PM, Drakflamezero wrote:

AOL still sucks..

And Always Will

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 22:01:06

At 11/3/02 09:51 PM, Fizzo wrote:
At 11/3/02 09:43 PM, Drakflamezero wrote:
AOL still sucks..

And Always Will

of course it sucks.You people wanna know how much? Aol costs 23 bucks a month. for there high speed net you have to pay the 23 and 50 for the high speed. that 73 bucks a month. I pay 35 bucks for my cable modem and it is 100 times better than aol high speed. AOL CAN SUCK MY ASS

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 22:23:26

At 11/3/02 10:08 PM, JoeisCooler wrote:
At 11/3/02 10:16 AM, TomFulp wrote: For years now, I've always seen commercials where viewers are informed of the "AOL Keyword". I have always wondered, what happens when you enter the keyword "NEWGROUNDS"? Does it take you to newgrounds.com?

I avoid AOL like the plague, so I have never gotten an answer to this question. I have always meant to ask, however. So... What happens when you enter the AOL keyword, "NEWGROUNDS"?
I still think aol suxs

We should ban users on NG who use AOL LOL!!!!!!

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 22:33:06

AOL sucks and will die!Mwahahahaha!Ok Im done

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 22:34:00

At 11/3/02 11:23 AM, Outsyder wrote: AOL!? BWAHAHAHA! What kind of Idiot uses AOL?! I mean, come on, it would obviously go to a search and find NG...but why would any one go to a AOL keyword place and type in Newgrounds if they didnt already know about NG? The only thing even close to cool about AOL is AIM!

Damn straight . . . AIM is the only redeeming quality AOL has! Here's an idea . . . seeing as how AOL is sooo popular among people at Newgrounds, why doesn't someone make an game where you just go on a Kill Frenzy in the AOL corporate offices? Mwu ha ha ha! That would make a sweet game!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 22:37:03

-Dog toy
-Fly swatter
-Halloween mask
-Christmas ornament
-Mirror
-Sandels
-Cymbols
-Gum collection Holder
-ashtray

It's also fun to have a friend throw them for skeet shooting! :D

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 22:43:59

Hey there, Tom, if you write NewGrounds on the AOL keyword it'll say nothing was found but if you put NewGround it'll take you to this page:
http://www.spinner.com/floor.jhtml;$sessionid$R0W31KIABMEIRTN243VBC0Q?url=/charts/_main.jhtml&stationid=307&_requestid=3467969

Hope this helps?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:03:21

So... What happens when you enter the AOL keyword, "NEWGROUNDS"?

http://aolsearch.aol.com/dirsearch.adp?query=newgrounds

it actually just takes you to a search page ... and the fist site on the search page, as you can see, is Newgrounds.com

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:10:41

and yes... I am one of those LOSER AOL kids!

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:11:46

Which dumbass uses AOL?
It's so gay =P
Screw all u AOL users !!!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:12:15

At 11/3/02 03:11 PM, SLIKK wrote:
At 11/3/02 10:19 AM, Tirwin wrote: Well Tom, I'd like to be able to help you there, but like every other sane person, with at least half a brain I stay away from crappy AOL...

so is there some low life scum out there with it?

(me only kids, me no means you is scum, me just no likes AOL)
WELL KID YOUR A DUMBASS SIMPLY STATED. AOL IS THE BEST SERVICE BY FAR THAN ANY OTHER OUT THERE. MSN SUCKS AND ALL THE CRAPPY LITTLE WANNABES SUCK TO. THERE JUST CHEAPER FOR YOU BROKE ASSES. AOL HAS THE BEST SERVICE FOR THE BEST PRICE ONLY REASON ITS MORE IS BECAUSE IT HAS THE BEST THINGS IN IT. AND TO TOM YOUR A DUMBASS YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU RPOLLY CANT AFFORD AOL SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT DOES. ALL IT DOES IS GO INTO A SEARCH FOR THE WORD BECAUSE IT WILL NOT RECONGNIZE IT.
I GUESS YOU RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY SO YOU HAD TO DO SOME AOL BASHIN WHICH YOUR DUMBASS COULD ONLY BASH AOL BECAUSE SAYING ANYTHING ELSE WOULD GET YOU A GOOD ASS WHOOPIN. YOUR NOTHING BUT A COMPUTER NERD WITH NO LIFE... IM OUT THIS THANG

what a fag

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:13:32

At 11/3/02 10:23 PM, Drakflamezero wrote: We should ban users on NG who use AOL LOL!!!!!!

LOLZ!!! Great Idea!!!
Tom, better consider this idea!!!

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:23:02

At 11/3/02 11:10 PM, Galaxy2545 wrote:
and yes... I am one of those LOSER AOL kids!

Glad you come forward you loser. LOL COCKSUCKER

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:52:43

So let me get this straight:
-TOM asked a question about AOL
-I, having AOL answered the question
-Drakflamezero I'm a cocksucker because of it?
Where's the logic in that?? I'll admit, yes I enjoy my boyfriends penis in my mouth on occasion but my "cocksucking", I can assure you has nothing to do with AOL. Thanks. :)

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:54:12

90% of the people who posted here "I'd love to answer you but I would never go near an AOL product." There are a few of those posts in a row. I mean, I agree and all it's just I think we can let the FIRST person who sez it speak for us all.

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-03 23:56:21

At 11/3/02 11:52 PM, Galaxy2545 wrote: So let me get this straight:
-TOM asked a question about AOL
-I, having AOL answered the question
-Drakflamezero I'm a cocksucker because of it?
Where's the logic in that?? I'll admit, yes I enjoy my boyfriends penis in my mouth on occasion but my "cocksucking", I can assure you has nothing to do with AOL. Thanks. :)

Dude most of us just hate aol. and the idea that people still use that is funny. hell read the other posts they are worse than mine. But you are still a cock sucker for having aol. Get cable modem you poor piece of crap.

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 00:02:37

Dude most of us just hate aol. and the idea that people still use that is funny. hell read the other posts they are worse than mine. But you are still a cock sucker for having aol. Get cable modem you poor piece of crap.

So now I'm a poor cocksucker?
Incase you don't know (which it's pretty obvious you dont) It is possible to have a cable modem and AOL. It's called AOL BROADBAND - so my advice to you is to not open your mouth unless you know what your talking about.

By the way -- name calling is always the highest sign of intelligence.

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 00:05:57

At 11/4/02 12:02 AM, Galaxy2545 wrote:

Incase you don't know (which it's pretty obvious you dont) It is possible to have a cable modem and AOL. It's called AOL BROADBAND - so my advice to you is to not open your mouth unless you know what your talking about.

Dude how much do you pay for that?

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 00:11:04

At 11/4/02 12:05 AM, Drakflamezero wrote:
At 11/4/02 12:02 AM, Galaxy2545 wrote:

Second I didn't say poor cock sucker I said poor piece of crap.

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 00:15:50

DUDE since I'm so POOR why are you worried about how much I pay for AOL?

Oh and DUDE, cocksucker and poor piece of crap in the same post kind of implies you called me both.

DUDE.

Anyway - lets aleast try to keep the message boards on topic shall we?

Thanks.

Dude.

AOL Keyword?

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 00:20:30

Hey, I really dont know, but i am glad to see another aol hater! lol

Response to AOL Keyword? 2002-11-04 00:25:15

At 11/4/02 12:15 AM, Galaxy2545 wrote: Dude how much do you pay for that?

DUDE since I'm so POOR why are you worried about how much I pay for AOL?

Oh and DUDE, cocksucker and poor piece of crap in the same post kind of implies you called me both.

DUDE.

Anyway - lets aleast try to keep the message boards on topic shall we?

Thanks.

Dude.

anyway I am asking cause I friend told me that you pay close to 100 bucks for aol high speed. Anyway you are a loser. you suck. aol is crap. I have said enough

AOL Keyword?