00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ekdynasty115 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how is 'Gay' is a rude word

3,454 Views | 53 Replies

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:27:50

At 9/23/05 03:16 PM, Rucklo wrote:
At 9/23/05 03:13 PM, fli wrote: I'm one of the better know gays on NG...
Ay, U up there with Chronamut and Liljim then. good on ya. I never heard of you before.

I'm better known on politics,
but people on general remember me for my noob traps...

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:29:41

i think its easier to call someone a fucktard :\

'Rucklo' you are a fucktard!
(thanks for telling me that 'ikillforfun')

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:30:48

At 9/23/05 02:08 PM, -Buddhist- wrote:
At 9/23/05 02:03 PM, Earfetish wrote: Freedom of speech, freedom to offend people, freedom for gays to do whatever they like too.
What the fuck is freedom?

It's what is still found outside most large countries

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:32:17

Gay isn't really a rude word, just so many people use it in an offensive way, that it became a rude word.

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:34:36

At 9/23/05 03:29 PM, Joe-Stalin wrote:
i think its easier to call someone a fucktard :\
'Rucklo' you are a fucktard!
(thanks for telling me that 'ikillforfun')

Oh noes, i got served!

Listen, dude, trying to figure out a word to replace "noob" with and then trying to tell everyone to use it is as stupid as if you IRL would go tell your friends that u just made up a nickname for yourself. Goob?!

...wtf...

Wakka wakka

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:45:54

A serious question to all the gay people out there. If someone called you gay would you be insulted?

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:49:59

Peh. Unless I'm interested in dating a guy, I could care less whether or not he's gay. :( And despite the fact that I'm a girl who likes girls for friends and not bedmates (XD Lol. I said mate), that doesn't mean that I care one way or the other if they're lesbian, bi, or whatever. I guess the only thing I CAN'T tolerate are the ones who bri ng other species into the equation. I mean, if my brother brought a sheep home as his next girlfirend, I'd probably kick him where the sun don't shine and tell him to go get laid the right way. :P 'Course I'd only use that kind of language when Mum and Dad couldn't hear me, lol.

Anyway, I guess the point I'm trying to make is, using the word gay in any other context but for homosexuality in males or for happiness is just using it in an improper manner. But who knows? The word "gay" wasn't always used to describe homosexuality. The thing about languages is that they change. Maybe one day "gay" will have become a derogatory word for anything. There's no way of knowing now. I say keep your stupidity to yourself - no matter what words you use. :( I know it's hard to do that, but in general, stupidity, bigotry, and ethnic slurring is generally considered rather undesirable in the civilized human being. And besides, if you're going to insult someone, for God's sake, be creative! Don't use the same soggy, overused words you hear everybody using. I like to come up with funny things to call people. :P Like "Indefatigable Mammary Goo", or "Turd Monger", or some other kind of diatribe that'll leave 'em confused. :P

'Kay, I'm finished writing my book now, lol.

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:51:07

It's not the word its self, it's the meaning behinde it and all how you intend on using it. Any word can be mean or rude, it all depends on how you mean it. Other then that they're just words.

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 15:58:12

gay just doesnt mean happy.

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 16:02:44

You called, Rucklo?

Anyways... I've managed to befriend some of teh uber-homophobic anthropophagic rednecks at my school (don't ask how)... It's freaking pitiful- their excuses for hating gays- ... I'll list 'em:

"It's not god's way"
"because I don't like rapists"
"it's just gross"
"are you ?" * acing look*
"because I like women"

I kid you not... so tarded.

Boldest is he who refuses see what has once come and is to be.

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 16:05:06

At 9/23/05 04:02 PM, __WTF__ wrote:
"are you ?" *acing look*

Mah bad *** "are you ghey?" *mehnacing look*

Boldest is he who refuses see what has once come and is to be.

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 16:10:17

At 9/23/05 04:02 PM, __WTF__ wrote: You called, Rucklo?

Anyways... I've managed to befriend some of teh uber-homophobic anthropophagic rednecks at my school (don't ask how)... It's freaking pitiful- their excuses for hating gays- ... I'll list 'em:

"It's not god's way"
"because I don't like rapists"
"it's just gross"
"are you ?" * acing look*
"because I like women"

I kid you not... so tarded.

Hmmm im not sure what you´re after here, first of all, i began entering this thread by mentioning "this thread is gay", and that was in a negative way, using hte word "gay" as something bad. U see, i have no problem using words in whatever fashion i think theyre suitable, as long as i can make myself understood.
Agreed that them excuses u posted here are quite idiotic, then again, you´re 14 and the ppl at your school are about your age. Experience (not teh once u rack up in this webpage:) comes with age. They´ll hopefully learn...
I have care not if ppla are gay, i work with a gay, Chronamut is my web-friend (<3) and so on.
So, still, i dunno where i come in here, other than the fact that the topicstarter quoted you and.... u mentioned i called u?

Wakka wakka

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 16:29:34

yea, people do stupid things like become gay and they get offended when someone uses the word "faggot" or makes fun of them, that pisses me off, and why is it that when ever someone comes here from a different country, they get offended easily, if i whent to Japan or something i wouldent be offended if they said "CANADA SUCKS" (as if they would accaly know english).

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 17:19:17

At 9/23/05 04:29 PM, Pickelson wrote: yea, people do stupid things like become gay and they get offended when someone uses the word "faggot" or makes fun of them, that pisses me off, and why is it that when ever someone comes here from a different country, they get offended easily, if i whent to Japan or something i wouldent be offended if they said "CANADA SUCKS" (as if they would accaly know english).

Nearly every Japanese student who goes to college has to know English as a second language to get in. ^_~ And they wouldn't say Canada sucks. They'd prolly say something like: "Anno baka gaijin! Hahaha!" Foreigners are foreigners to them, lol.

And besides, "people who do stupid things like become gay" is one of the most asinine statements I've ever heard. XD You're claiming that people become gay out of sheer stupidity? Gimme a break. Most of the people I know who are gay are that way just because they only feel attracted to people of the same gender. :/ Get over it. It's not something you choose, in most cases. I know for a fact that if a lot of them had been given a choice, they would have chosen to go straight; that way their parents and ex-friends wouldn't hate 'em so much. :(

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 17:20:46

At 9/23/05 02:02 PM, Joe-Stalin wrote: gay means happy as a definition in the dictionary

I think you mean Gaye

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:29:19

all i know is they stole the rainbow.

and triangles.

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:32:58

At 9/23/05 10:29 PM, DanPaladin wrote: all i know is they stole the rainbow.

and triangles.

and fruit, I can't ask for some fruit without getting hit on by bikers with mustaches

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:41:12

You say gay = happy, i thought they were like spelled different like gaye, I don't know something like that. Oh and you can always just turn safe search off, or make it more lenient the option should be below the search bar.

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:43:00

Next time they some one calls you gay just say "I'm not gay but my boyfriend is." I always found it funny but not exactly a defense.

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:51:31

and triangles.

and purple crushed velvet, those greedy bastards!

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:54:41

Thank Jesse Jackson for that. 'Rainbow Coalition' and all that.

and triangles.

We didn't 'steal' that. You can thank the masterminds of The Final Solution for foisting it upon us. We just decided to embrace it.

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:56:35

At 9/23/05 10:54 PM, Maus wrote: We just decided to embrace it.

Just as I am going to embrace you....!

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 22:57:51

And they stole Maus, my love!

bastards...

Response to how is 'Gay' is a rude word 2005-09-23 23:00:11

At 9/23/05 10:54 PM, Maus wrote: We didn't 'steal' that. You can thank the masterminds of The Final Solution for foisting it upon us. We just decided to embrace it.

Great now I need a sex change, thanks alot Maus

BBS Signature