00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Update on Hacking...

4,516 Views | 50 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-10-31 22:20:06

Agh how do you change your password?!

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-10-31 23:59:08

this sucks, plz help soon

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-01 00:18:03

Damn-Its a good thing you caught this-ive only clicked one link before-but I don't think it was one of the culprits. Still,I changed my password. We need a user blam thing.

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-01 00:34:41

hey im looking for some art work to post on my homepage and i would give the artist props and please email them to twisted75752006@yahoo.com please only your best work and please submit it in 2-3 days thank you.

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-01 00:38:18

hey im looking for a few good men or women to hand in some hand drawn animes for something im working on any thing will do respond in 2-3 days im at twisted75752006@yahoo.com thanks.

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-01 08:16:38

i hate hackers

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-01 08:21:12

At 11/1/02 08:16 AM, viruscorpslll7 wrote: i hate hackers

For goodness sake! Hackers are the good guys. A hacker looks for problems and uses their technical knowledge to find holes and things which they either report or create a fix for.

The crackers use this their technical knowledge to exploit such holes to get passwords and personal information, credit card numbers or just to generally cause havoc or inconvenience.

Of course some people do both.

Hacker good! Cracker bad!

If you need any more help figuring that out remember Cracker as in the plumber fixing the sink crack. That's bad!

Why does no one understand?

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-01 09:07:48

At 10/31/02 09:13 AM, TomFulp wrote: Ok, just to calm down the fears, here is more specific info on what to look for.

1) The hacker will need a .swf file to run from NG in order for it to work.

2) The file will need to redirect you to a page on the hacker's site in order for it to send the info. :
If any movie in the Portal redirects you to a new page, close the window, change your password, and don't open it again. If you notice something that looks especially suspicious, please notify wade@newgrounds.com.

This issue should be resolved soon. Tom are the hackers Josh Bend, hitler?

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-01 13:43:26

Good job on makin' it hard for THOSE bastards :)

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-02 22:11:09

At 10/31/02 02:00 PM, xexx15 wrote:
Don't these people have anything better to do?
besides masturbating, no they don't.

dont you ever fucking diss masturbating again... you hear me???

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-04 01:29:27

dam hackers they are far more computer savy than i, im glad im a lower level voter i dout anyone would want to hack me. what i want to know is why hack newground go hack an atm some ware! cash in on ur tallents

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-04 10:17:08

Okay...

Exactly who would do something so incredibly stupid, non-elite, and l4m3 as to hack individuals who are perusing flash videos on NewGrounds? Reminds me of the skript kiddies that go into chat rooms and boot people with programs they downloaded from stupid skript kiddie sites.

God there are even trolls on NewGrounds...sheesh and I thought the COCK Crew was bad...

-=- Isep =-=
http://www.livejournal.com/~dj_malachai
http://isep.bravepages.com/

Update on Hacking...

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-18 03:13:34

i this hacker still here on ng?
were never safe

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-11-29 07:27:42

Yoink!

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-12-02 21:00:27

Hey Ass Whipe!
You are a fag for trying to call yourself a hacker! YOUR NOT A HACKER! YOUR a gay shit hole trying to be "cool" and trying to represent the "hacker" well go fuck yourself you pretentious wanna be. Further more if you were a hacker you wouldnt prance around the internet saying u were a "Hacker" or you wouldnt be posting crap on Newgrounds. Also what the fuck do u expect NG to say "a script kiddie is out there! be careful!" your a GRADE A FAG!

Update on Hacking...

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-12-02 21:06:36

the other message i loaded was directed to
the fag: ----> Forever_Psycho
and the wanna be: ----> Isep

Response to Update on Hacking... 2002-12-07 11:40:30

Well now I know what to do :)

Response to Update on Hacking... 2003-03-13 14:06:44

DEATH TO ALL HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

Response to Update on Hacking... 2003-03-14 13:19:58

At 3/13/03 02:06 PM, KWAS71KCK wrote: DEATH TO ALL HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I have been reading and reading about this and how people are just being smart asses like the one dude who said almost every movie has a link and he is conf00zed....well thats just about dumb....he is being a smart ass...

Ok here is the deal...if a movie redirects you or something...and you get suspicious, change your damn password!
If your like level 21 and you dont know how to change your pass than all I got to do is just LAUGH!!! MUHAHHAHA...

If your a level like me you dont have to worry about them using your account anywayz...they will want levels like 21.23.25.27.etc....

Well I am pretty sure some person is going to ask this post a question but...hell with it...WuN

Update on Hacking...

Response to Update on Hacking... 2003-03-14 13:25:38

At 12/2/02 09:00 PM, HNPFL wrote: Hey Ass Whipe!
You are a fag for trying to call yourself a hacker! YOUR NOT A HACKER! YOUR a gay shit hole trying to be "cool" and trying to represent the "hacker" well go fuck yourself you pretentious wanna be. Further more if you were a hacker you wouldnt prance around the internet saying u were a "Hacker" or you wouldnt be posting crap on Newgrounds. Also what the fuck do u expect NG to say "a script kiddie is out there! be careful!" your a GRADE A FAG!

Ok just because what he said doesnt make him a hacker?
People who dawg people who say they hack are mostly JEALOUS!!!!!!

Yeah you cant count me in as a LEET hacker/cracker/phreaker...but heres the thing...I DONT DO IT NO MORE! I knew all this shit since I was 11...I taught myself everything...I made mistakes and learned from them...hell I had my own manifesto going on...
If someone asked me if I am a hacker...my asnwer would be yes...

Update on Hacking...

Response to Update on Hacking... 2003-03-16 09:01:19

Good info from NG, hackers who can't get their own crap need to be slowed down, if everyone pitches in this should be resolved faster, so everyone notify NG for any suspicious stuff