00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FewThe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sniper Game

7,419 Views | 71 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:03:09

A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage. Not because of the content, but because it is a crappy game! Well, all I have to say is... We are waiting for a better sniper-related game/movie to replace it! Anyone up for the job?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:06:40

im sure it is! we need more "sniping revenge" games here!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:09:41

lol, indeed its a fucked up game... i guess u could replace that 1 with the snipe justin timberlake 1? ne ways i cant, i'm only 14 n i dont know ne 1 who can teach me flash

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:14:31

At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage. Not because of the content, but because it is a crappy game! Well, all I have to say is... We are waiting for a better sniper-related game/movie to replace it! Anyone up for the job?

hey Tom yeah that game is crap also, I like the new drawings great work

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:15:38

At 10/25/02 09:14 AM, Steve_Zarebski wrote:
At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage. Not because of the content, but because it is a crappy game! Well, all I have to say is... We are waiting for a better sniper-related game/movie to replace it! Anyone up for the job?
hey Tom yeah I think the snipe the sniper game is crap also, I like the new drawings great work

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:19:50

Hey tom why don't you make a sniper game.

Sniper Game

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:20:50

At 10/25/02 09:09 AM, phreakzoid wrote: lol, indeed its a fucked up game... i guess u could replace that 1 with the snipe justin timberlake 1? ne ways i cant, i'm only 14 n i dont know ne 1 who can teach me flash

Hehe... I could always get lazy and just replace Justin with the sniper guy. :)

I really want to make a fancy scope game, one that uses the magnify effect in Scope Assault and Sniper the Snipers.

I wonder if there are cool puzzle elements that could be implemented, requiring use of the magnify feature...? Any ideas?

-Tom

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:23:50

Ill TRY to make one I doubt Itll be any better but Ill try. (BTW nice icons on the portal)

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:36:04

Uh, ok. I guess I'll try if it's for Newgrounds' sake. The graphics may turn out a little crappy, but I'll try to make the gameplay challenging enough. But then again, I'm working on a game already. And I leave for a nice vacation tomorrow morning..so..I'll see what I can do. And yeah, I've noticed the new portal icons yesterday. They're pretty spiffy and..graphical.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:39:30

YES!!! I'm so glad they finally made an arrest of this sniper suspect. The evidence against him looks very promising, they already have the weapon that matches the bullets analyzed by ballistics. The best thing to see on the news was the people of Virgina driving past news cameras for Fox News, smiling, feeling safe again.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 09:41:22

did i miss it? i thought they hadn't been convicted yet? i miss everything! oh well if they have great, if they havent its too soon for us to convict them

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 10:18:00

You bumped the HALLOWEEN collection for that!!?!?!?! But HALLOWEEN only comes once a year, and it's October! Shite, last year HALLOWEEN was screwed up by 911, now thw sniper crap. Can't we just have some friggen fun???

(okay, so I'm not really *that* mad, but a link for halloween would be better than that piece of shite :-) ).

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 10:22:35

Hey tom. How about forgetting the "controversy" and "publicity" of having, LIKE, OMG THE LATEST THING IN AMERICAN MEDIA CULTURE, and putting up something that truly is worthy?? Oh, wait. You only care about the CRAP "lets all jump on the bandwagon and be gay" submissions that will get you a place on CNN, not those that actually drive the site.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 10:39:05

At 10/25/02 10:22 AM, QuarterMelonClock wrote: Hey tom. How about forgetting the "controversy" and "publicity" of having, LIKE, OMG THE LATEST THING IN AMERICAN MEDIA CULTURE, and putting up something that truly is worthy?? Oh, wait. You only care about the CRAP "lets all jump on the bandwagon and be gay" submissions that will get you a place on CNN, not those that actually drive the site.

Ouch.

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 10:41:01

Yeah, dont forget Halloween. Its my birthday!!! You cant forget my birthday! :(

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 10:59:34

At 10/25/02 10:39 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 10/25/02 10:22 AM, QuarterMelonClock wrote: Hey tom. How about forgetting the "controversy" and "publicity" of having, LIKE, OMG THE LATEST THING IN AMERICAN MEDIA CULTURE, and putting up something that truly is worthy?? Oh, wait. You only care about the CRAP "lets all jump on the bandwagon and be gay" submissions that will get you a place on CNN, not those that actually drive the site.

Ouch.

I dunno if response really summed up your fellings towards the matter... :

As much as i love this site, it really pains me to see Front Page every time i come here, i didn't mean to sound like such an asshole but that's just my opinion.

ANY WAY. I MADE A SNIPER GAME!!! OMG, OGM.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=67120 OMFG!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 11:12:00

At 10/25/02 10:41 AM, Stinky-Pete wrote: Yeah, dont forget Halloween. Its my birthday!!! You cant forget my birthday! :(

You still go for that?
I cant because im to tall and 16
People mistake me for a 20 year old s I dont get any candy,

So I dont really go. My birthday is in 2 days:)

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 11:15:25

I think you should do it,it would be really cool to see you do that!

Sniper Game

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 11:28:19

hmmm...
well, i have been thinkin over the thing about makin a "snipe that sniper asshole" game and it would be really neat to make it. There is only one problemo:
My strongest side in flash are art and animation, on programming i am only...well...average or something...
could be fun if some newgrounds artists and programmers teamed up and maked the best sniper game ever! Just a idea. :)

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 11:35:20

Putting that "game" on the front page doesn't make any sense. NG has always been centered around it's users, that's what makes (made?) NG so great. Why did you stop listening to your users all of a sudden? If you sit down, and read a portion of the reviews, can you still look in the mirror knowing that that piece of shit is on your front page?

Please remove it, it is pissing everyone off.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 11:41:26

At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage. Not because of the content, but because it is a crappy game!

Actualy, People /are/ made about the content. The fact the game sucks just makes it all the worse

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 11:44:19

Why even put it on the front page in the first place? We hear enough sensationalist news reports, this place should be some kind of escape from that crap.

This is as bad as all the total shit that got stuck in the Portal with '9/11'. I don't care about any 'oh-let's-wave-a-stupid-fucking-flag-and-pretend-we're-patriotic' crap. I want to see quality, not the 'news' reported here ad nausea.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 11:46:13

At 10/25/02 11:12 AM, sir_mage_knight wrote:
At 10/25/02 10:41 AM, Stinky-Pete wrote: Yeah, dont forget Halloween. Its my birthday!!! You cant forget my birthday! :(
You still go for that?
I cant because im to tall and 16
People mistake me for a 20 year old s I dont get any candy,

So I dont really go. My birthday is in 2 days:)

Ill be 19 on Halloween but I still like candy. Plus Im at university so everyone will be drunk. All this coupled with fireworks (god bless that silly Guy Fawkes) makes it a great time of the year. NEVER FORGET THE PUMPKIN!!!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:05:02

what happend to the fuggin voting flash movie??????????

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:10:04

Yeah I noticed them-they are sweet. And the game does suck-it doesn't really dserve the front page. And as long as your gettin off on drawing icons ;P -could you draw some to show when people signed up? And where is Pico 2?

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:30:16

TOM! I think there is a problem with NG! You know that sniper game i made? Well, it's not on the front page... plz fix! thxbai.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:37:50

I have shit better games than that! No challenge makes Pepito a sad little man... ¡Era mierda pura! ¡Estoy oculto ahora debido a él! Oh well perhaps a better one shall come out soon.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:40:53

At 10/25/02 12:30 PM, QuarterMelonClock wrote: TOM! I think there is a problem with NG! You know that sniper game i made? Well, it's not on the front page... plz fix! thxbai.

What would the point of putting that on, it makes no sense and the animation aint too good either.
There already is a rubbish Snmiper movie on the frontpage, it would be a huge waste to put another uop, and im sure when a good one comes out that it will replace that.
and Tom a silent scope like game would be sweet ass, gud luck no ideas yet

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:42:39

i hate that sniper game, its the lamest piece of crap on NG...that ive seen, id love to make a sniper game, anything to remove that crap off the front page, but im making something considerably better, a mix between monkey island and grim fandango, or, if you havent played, a much more advanced game of "pimps quest".
set in the sleazy underworld. anyway, thats why i cant make one. i am also working on a great star wars parody. sooo, someone make a sniper game fairly quickly because i get angry everytime i see that the shit is still on the front.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:47:48

Hey, Ill do it, if ya tell me how. im just that bad at game making lol. Come on.. Tell me..