00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

domvip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sniper Game

7,420 Views | 71 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 12:54:37

er tom...you dont HAVE to have a sniper game on the front page. It really is a piece of shit, and i thought only great things went on there. I thought after telling the world that this is such a loada crap itd be off in a few hours, but its still bloody there!
please people, blam this! blam it now!

i recall there being a halloween link, just put that up instead! then everyone will be happy! if you wont blam it, we will, i will blam this crap everyday until it is removed from NG or at least the front page, come on fulp, listen to your visitors! we make NG what it is!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 13:07:25

I'd make a sniper game but I'd just forget what it was about and make somthing really screwed up. :)

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 13:23:06

At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage. Not because of the content, but because it is a crappy game! Well, all I have to say is... We are waiting for a better sniper-related game/movie to replace it! Anyone up for the job?

The new pice of shit rocks.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 13:40:13

At 10/25/02 01:26 PM, somedudeTMB wrote:
At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage. Not because of the content, but because it is a crappy game! Well, all I have to say is... We are waiting for a better sniper-related game/movie to replace it! Anyone up for the job?
Hey a sniper game to replace that? This is a sweet deal... I'll come up with one hopefully by the end of the day, Tom

Hope so.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 13:41:38

TOM TOM TOM!!! put "galactic stampede" on the front godam you!! its bloody AWESOME!!! the graphics and gameply are friggin amazing!
everyone! play it now! gogogogogog!!1

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 13:47:51

At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage.

well, im not too big a fan of the game, but everyone has to admit it is worth a quick laugh if nothing else. the real problem with the frontpage is the presence of not 1, but 2 dating sim games. these games are ok i guess, but i really dont believe that either one of them should be as well rated as they are OR be on the frontpage. the worst part about both being there is the fact that they are THE EXACT SAME GAME! there are different answers to the questions, but thats about it. im surprised noone else has made this point.....oh wait, theyre too busy hackin their carrots to the game to notice. does anyone agree with me though? dont games of that genre seem to be something for geek-boys who cant get a real date? i realize i have played both, possibly labeling myself in such a manner, but ive played both only once, not the hundreds of times that some must have in order to accumulate so many votes. my suggestion is to take at least one of them off the frontpage, only because they are the same.
PEACE

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 14:09:53

At 10/25/02 01:47 PM, fourdaddy wrote:
At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage.
well, im not too big a fan of the game, but everyone has to admit it is worth a quick laugh if nothing else. the real problem with the frontpage is the presence of not 1, but 2 dating sim games. these games are ok i guess, but i really dont believe that either one of them should be as well rated as they are OR be on the frontpage. the worst part about both being there is the fact that they are THE EXACT SAME GAME! there are different answers to the questions, but thats about it. im surprised noone else has made this point.....oh wait, theyre too busy hackin their carrots to the game to notice. does anyone agree with me though? dont games of that genre seem to be something for geek-boys who cant get a real date? i realize i have played both, possibly labeling myself in such a manner, but ive played both only once, not the hundreds of times that some must have in order to accumulate so many votes. my suggestion is to take at least one of them off the frontpage, only because they are the same.
PEACE

That's a good point.

And Tom! I think there is a problem! There's no sniper game on the front page! OMFG! I notice there are a few food HATEDSNIPER games on the portal.. perhaps these are up for consideration...

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 14:17:09

PEACE

I agree whole heartedly. They are identical in almost every way, yet seem so popular. Im confused.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 14:32:58

I'm sure in a week there's going to be at least 20 anti serial sniper movies.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 15:06:56

At 10/25/02 09:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage...

Yeah, I seen that a lot of people got pissed off about that game, but I wasn't, I thought it was pretty cool. Also, I did see those new portal pictures. I just noticed them last night.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 15:32:53

it sure did suck

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 16:17:56

Some body sould make a serial killer game where you can kill convicted fellons

Sniper Game

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 16:31:48

No actually, I'm pissed about the content. It's in poor taste to release such a game within hours of the !SUSPECTS! arrest.

It seems in this country as soon as Diane Sawyer does a report on you, your guilty. We think we've come a long way from our days of linch mobs and public hangings but all we've done is modernized it.

Now, instead of swinging from the tree, your defiled on TV, where reporters who have known your name for all of 2 hours think they have the right to talk about you like they've been with you every day of your life.

Everyone bipasses the courts and immediately jumps to whatever conclusion the media throws out. Which is invariably a half-assed segment slapped together so they could "break the news" first.

It nolonger matters if the police have any evidence, every person in America has already been presented the prosecutions entire case via the CBS evening news and a special report by Barbara Walters. These people couldn't get a fair and impartial jury if the trial were held on Martian soil.

(That oughtta get the naive, 80IQ, racist, biget, motherfuckers comin' outta the wood work.)

TomFulp wrote:

A lot of people are pissed about the "Snipe the Sniper" game on the frontpage. Not because of the content, but because it is a crappy game! Well, all I have to say is... We are waiting for a better sniper-related game/movie to replace it! Anyone up for the job?

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 17:07:12

Oh well...I'm just glad they caught him

Sniper Game

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 17:12:34

...That game IS pretty terrible. Someone else made a movie, yet it wasn't anywhere remotely close to be considered good. These films should be the ones that are sniped. BLAM TO THE EXTREME.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 17:13:40

PEACE

Sadly enough,EVERY word you said was true!I never even tryed the game.It looked like a game for well,like you said,Geeks.meh,oh well.Just agreeing with you

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 18:05:34

Hey Tom, Can you email, on how to make stuff using flash and things, and Ill totally make a Sniper game.

Peace man.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 20:01:24

TOM THE ICONS KICK ASS!!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 21:43:12

Actually about a week ago, i started to work on a sniper game. So far, all i have is the sniper sprite animations, and your walking on a rooftop shooting people. Ive tried to make it seem 3d, but the animations are somewhat off. Ill try to finish the game as soon as possible, and then fix up stuff in version 2.

So far sniping people from the roof is all i got for gameplay.. any suggestions?

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-25 23:47:01

uh yeah that game wasnt even a game it was more like a flaming turd out of fat abbots ass after a fresh bowl of chowder

i have no idea what im talkin about so ill end it here

DUDE IN PANTS STRIKES AGAIN(3)

Sniper Game

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 01:33:11

I would be real happy to take the job but i dont know how to make flash movies yet.

P.S. if you could, please send me instructions on how to make flash movies i have really great ideas that will most likely make the front page for a while!!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 04:14:47

What portal icons are you talking about?

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 10:46:33

Errm, just wondering. Why the hell do you still have Sim Girl on the front page? I mean, it hasnt been updated for months, the creators doing absolute jack shit with it, so whats the point? I see it sitting there every time I come on here, and think 'why cant there be something better and new in place of it?'. And now I see that some stupid people are still voting high and still complimenting it! Now youve got Ganguro Girl, why keep Sim Girl up? Please do something about it because its really getting on my nerves!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 11:12:12

hi
was up to everybody bus ciil tool

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 14:53:02

If you guys are going to do a sniper parody flash movie or a game, why not make a parody of sniping the author of "Snipe the Snipers!"?

From the reviews I've read, it seems that the game has done the opposite of relieving stress. Well, make a game on killing the author and this will actually do the real thing, rid the hated tensions from their head.

Anybody else agree with me?

Only I can make blue whales cry.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 16:15:14

The game is boring and shitty!

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 20:01:19

Perhaps combining both the sniper and halloween element. Like, say, all thoses monsters (Freddy, Jason, etc) are jaleous of the sniper having a more "monstrous" reputation than them so they want to get revenge and gets a sniper to do the job.
How did the sniper crap game made it to the front page anyway?...

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 20:24:45

You know, I think this whole issue is starting to turn into a Strawberry Clock Syndrome and sooner or later, this thing will start to spread.

Only I can make blue whales cry.

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 21:11:27

At 10/26/02 10:13 AM, JoeisCooler wrote: For people who r making the game can you plz put different weapons like a grenade in thier car. And some spoof to it that would be cool.

Sounds like a great idea!

Sniper Game

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper Game 2002-10-26 22:48:00

I started working on a sniper game last weekend. Originally, I had planned on using clock crew characters, but with the recent events I decided it would be best to use real people. I have the zoomable scope feature done, and I finished up all of the main characters today. Now it's just a matter of setting up the environments to put them in. I plan on having around 100 interactive elements per scene and possibly police to make it a bit more interesting. I plan on releasing it Novemeber 26th to celebrate my one year anniversary on Newgrounds. LOL..here's the bus driver...

Peace out.

-->KDOG

Sniper Game