00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cositadog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Poll!

5,961 Views | 77 Replies
Respond to this Topic

New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:29:18

Many of you may have noticed the new poll by now! That's right, we finally replaced the poll about video game mascots! Expect to see new polls on a much more regular basis from now on, as we finally have a good system in place for creating polls. Are there any burning questions on anyone's minds? I'm open to poll suggestions!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:32:26

Finaly....
That video game mascot poll was there forever...

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:38:36

hmm, about time really

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:43:34

Yeah, I think that's been there since last March. Everything is getting updated and fixed suddenly. Nice work.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:48:51

Good!I was waiting for that to change!

New Poll!

BBS Signature

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:48:58

Why don't you make a poll everytime you want to add something to NG. Maybe we the fans might not like something that you guys may think is an improvement.

New Poll!

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:51:17

At 10/23/02 05:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: Many of you may have noticed the new poll by now! That's right, we finally replaced the poll about video game mascots! Expect to see new polls on a much more regular basis from now on, as we finally have a good system in place for creating polls. Are there any burning questions on anyone's minds? I'm open to poll suggestions!

YES!!! But u know that Bush isnt attacking Iraq, he's just invading and killin Saddam and then quickly getting outta there. Thats dumb as hell. he should tear up the whole fuckin place. Saddam is a major factor in world terrorism, especially in financing terrorists. who do u think gives palestinians and the Islamic Jihad money for shit? SADDAM HUSSEIN

whats the point of the war against terror if u dont kill ALL ARABS?

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:53:03

argh.... enough with this toying with us tom... we want pico 2.... where is pico 2????

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:57:48

YES!!! But u know that Bush isnt attacking Iraq, he's just invading and killin Saddam and then quickly getting outta there. Thats dumb as hell. he should tear up the whole fuckin place. Saddam is a major factor in world terrorism, especially in financing terrorists. who do u think gives palestinians and the Islamic Jihad money for shit? SADDAM HUSSEIN

Oh. Thats a work of art there. Just a wonderfull opinion that had to be commented on.
Somehow, however, I would not be suprised if the person who made that post said that he hated cops and buys anarchy stickers after he is done eating the hatred feed to him by the goverment.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 17:58:21

At 10/23/02 05:35 PM, somedudeTMB wrote: Who's the fav person in NG staff?

Heh, what, you mean out of all three of them!?
Yeah.

I think an interesting poll would be: Do we like the new voting system or not?

Im sure you would also find it interesting.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 18:02:02

At 10/23/02 05:29 PM, TomFulp wrote:

I'm open to poll suggestions!
I think we should out up a sniper poll of some sort

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 18:04:51

At 10/23/02 05:51 PM, blkwolf21 wrote:

Because that's fucking racist

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 18:32:41

At 10/23/02 05:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: Many of you may have noticed the new poll by now! That's right, we finally replaced the poll about video game mascots! Expect to see new polls on a much more regular basis from now on, as we finally have a good system in place for creating polls. Are there any burning questions on anyone's minds? I'm open to poll suggestions!

How about a poll on something stupid and meaning less my mind is full of those sorts of things! And about the guy who thinks that we should kill all arabs you should know that atleast 70% of arabians are not either terrorist suicide bombers or anti-americans instead we should invade france the french are so rude :-p

Jesusatan

BBS Signature

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 18:35:38

I don't know if you guys realize this but if we attack Iraq, some of the countries in the Middle East will take it as an attack on their religion. Which will turn the simple attack into a religious war, and they will fight until the last man is dead. That means that there will be massive casualties on both sides and that Bush will most likely have to re-institute the draft. Just think of why the terrorists from 9/11 said they attacked us. Now take that and combine it with the fact that we are attack Saddam in order to "stop the spread of terrorism."

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 18:46:03

Wow, has anyone noticed how close the agree and disagree is? Not to mention that, look how close the strongly agree and strongly disagree is...jeesh.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 18:46:24

YES TOM, GIVE US PICO 2!!!!

and ummmm... about my other reply. i know that genocide will solve jack shite usually but this is a sepcial case. if u dont know this, and this is a FACT, not a racist generalization, but a FACT, that well over 90% of all terrorist networks known today are composed entirely of arabs. why? i dunno, they are taught that killin isnt bad and that they are doin it for a good cause(america is evil, israel is evil, blah blah blah) and they believe that after they die they will go to heaven and will have 100 virgins awaiting them

And if to get rid of all the terrorists we have to wipe out the entire arab race, then too fuckin bad we can we should and by god we will some day.

who do u think bombed the WTC anyway? 15 of them were from saudi arabia, the 4 others were from afghanistan

world war III is getting nearer every day, we should choose our allies carefully

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 19:16:54

WE WANT ALIEAN HOMIND LV 2 (ahahahh evil capslock)

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 19:21:11

At 10/23/02 06:59 PM, sketch0587 wrote: Sorry to be totally off-topic here, but I just had an idea. Someone with the necessary skills should make a NG desktop theme with wallpapers, cursors, a screensaver and whatnot. I looked all over the site, but all I found were the Telebubby Fun land wallpapers. A more general NG one would be cool. Any takers?

wiping out the arbs would slove nothing there mostly inncent just kill the tallbain

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 19:29:38

Polls should include NG issues, such as the new voting system,auras, the portal, etc. . Because most people on NG are dumbasses that don't have strong opinions on political issues.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 19:31:47

How about 'Biggest NG Cliche', you could have stuff like stick figures, sound byte dependent mouth moving shit, and whatever else.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 19:40:09

At 10/23/02 07:21 PM, Steve_Zarebski wrote:
At 10/23/02 06:59 PM, sketch0587 wrote: Sorry to be totally off-topic here, but I just had an idea. Someone with the necessary skills should make a NG desktop theme with wallpapers, cursors, a screensaver and whatnot. I looked all over the site, but all I found were the Telebubby Fun land wallpapers. A more general NG one would be cool. Any takers?
wiping out the arbs would slove nothing there mostly inncent just kill the tallbain

the media is pulling the wool over our eyes. the taliban doesnt preach hatred but instead it isnt legal in that country to have terrorist training camps and such so all the ppl from other arab countries go there to train because its LEGAL. in other countries like saudi arabia it is not legal for the sake of political correctness, but if u walk down the street and talk to anyone they will all say the same thing- that they would bomb the US the first chance they had.

The USA should, infact, bomb 1- Iraq and 2- Saudi arabia
the presidents are afraid too because well... these countries hold WAY too much of the world's oil reserves, and if they are attacked they will stop supplies to the US, leaving us without a VERY valuable resource.
however attacking iraq is now possible b/c we can still receive oil from saudi arabia, which are now our most important arab allies.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 19:57:55

dude, I'm sorry, but your a fucking dumbass

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 20:10:54

Beacuase then idiots like you would'nt commit suicide.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 20:12:09

At 10/23/02 05:53 PM, psychoana1ysis wrote: argh.... enough with this toying with us tom... we want pico 2.... where is pico 2????

YEAH REALLY!

Make Pico 2, make Pico 2...MAKE PICO 2!!!

You've been talking about it since 1999 or 2000!

Why are you so slow?

And that Pico voting animation should come back! I swear to God!

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 20:25:44

Good fucking dammit Mario was finally catching up to that worthless piece of shit Sonic.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 20:32:09

At 10/23/02 06:02 PM, bOOmertheCHUNKY wrote:
At 10/23/02 05:29 PM, TomFulp wrote:
I'm open to poll suggestions!
I think we should out up a sniper poll of some sort

Great Idea!

New Poll!

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 20:38:26

Because most people on NG are dumbasses that don't have strong opinions on political issues.

What type of drug you're smoking?

New Poll!

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 21:00:41

At 10/23/02 08:38 PM, xitosucks wrote: Because most people on NG are dumbasses that don't have strong opinions on political issues.

What type of drug you're smoking?

Maybe I am just speaking the truth.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 21:32:49

I'm pretty sure I've seen posts from this guy before. I have to say, I was highly disappointed in the poll results i saw. Strongy agree with the military action? You are all fucking sheep, being led by a blind shepherd. In case none of you noticed, George Bush is a fucking moron who would rather go in and kill someone against the advisement of other countries (thus endangering our international status among our allies, merely so he doesn't lose face against an enemy. He used to do coke, you've seen he has a terrible grasp on the english language (or any language, and he can't seem to pronounce NUCLEAR correctly). WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PPL VOTE FOR HIM??? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED??? BEFORE THE END OF HIS TERM I SWEAR WE ARE GOING TO BE AT WAR WITH 3 OR MORE COUNTRIES.
Being as our economy cannot withstand even 1 MORE WAR (including Iraq), I would you think again about that vote. By the time he leaves office our economy is going to be in shambles, 2x as broke as we are now because he's spending hundreds of billions of national defense and constantly trying TO START WARS.
Every time I see something like those poll results I lose more and more faith in the intelligence of the American people.

Response to New Poll! 2002-10-23 21:41:13

At 10/23/02 09:32 PM, Laertes wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've seen posts from this guy before. I have to say, I was highly disappointed in the poll results i saw. Strongy agree with the military action? You are all fucking sheep, being led by a blind shepherd. In case none of you noticed, George Bush is a fucking moron who would rather go in and kill someone against the advisement of other countries (thus endangering our international status among our allies, merely so he doesn't lose face against an enemy. He used to do coke, you've seen he has a terrible grasp on the english language (or any language, and he can't seem to pronounce NUCLEAR correctly). WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PPL VOTE FOR HIM??? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED??? BEFORE THE END OF HIS TERM I SWEAR WE ARE GOING TO BE AT WAR WITH 3 OR MORE COUNTRIES.

Most arabs are not terrorists. They are an intelligent, hardworking people, and deserve as much or more of a right to live in peace as a bitch like blkwolf. The best decision is an unbiased one, the best impression an unbiased one. As I can imagine blkwolf is a pale skinny guy who shaves his head so that the fucking swastika tattoo on his head is more visible. I, or at least I would like to believe, have an unbiased impression of the arab people. I'M FUCKING ITAlIAN.