00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,809,796 Views | 88,034 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-23 05:22:24

At 3/22/11 08:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: As far as I'm concerned, reverend, Auz and Coop don't have Last.fm accounts.

Nope, don't have one.

lol I didn't realise it still said 83 until now.

I figured that if he hasn't changed his name back by now, he isn't going to. So it sig must go.

At 3/22/11 07:23 PM, Auz wrote: I don't find drive-thru's to be that much faster than simply going inside the restaurant, but perhaps we're doing it wrong. Usually we just 'drive-thru' and then park somewhere close to eat our food, which of course doesn't save any time whatsoever :p

Yeah sometimes I do that as well. They don't usually make the seating comfortable enough, which is deliberate to keep people moving.

That as well, but I was more talking individually. For example my dad likes to eat (solid) cheese with mayonnaise on a slice of bread, which I find disgusting.

Ah yeah I guess. I can't think of anything I eat that most others won't except Old Bay on the fries apparently.

Yeah that sounds comparable. The thing is though, there isn't one head of the household who gets everything here. We have to fill it in for every little thing, can decide who gets the money and they basically address letters to whoever filled in the form for that specific support. So I get all the health care support stuff right now while my gf gets the 'housing benefit'.

People over here can get social support services that aren't apart from tax credits e.g. low income medical aid (Medicaid) or need based aid (TANIF). However that's not typical for everyone, only the extremely poor.

At 3/23/11 05:04 AM, Coop wrote: You don't know me very well then - I do accents :P

Can you do a Dutch accent?

Thanks, I saw this while elsewhere and meant to update the sig yesterday. Well, here goes.

Looks good. I like the corrected "O"s.
Though it seems cut off at the top. Hotfix

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-23 08:06:11

Sonata Arctica were great last night! I'll be writing up about the show later on.

Listening to:

Destruction - Eternal Devastation

At 3/22/11 10:52 AM, Auz wrote: Oh I forgot, I also reached 22,000 Experience today.

And so close to the top 200.

At 3/22/11 11:10 AM, Odyssic wrote: I would like to say, I can see my wings. Now, how long will it take to get 100 blams and 100 Saves?

Not even 5,000 blams reached?

At 3/22/11 12:55 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/11/11 04:19 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that Haggard isn't here, let's talk about Manowar and how much the shitblade sucks!
So that's what you do behind my back?

Well what were you expecting? It turned out me and Coop just talked about Paul Di'Anno.

At 3/13/11 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:
Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn
Nice.

Yep, that's one album I got recently.

At 3/22/11 07:23 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/20/11 09:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: It'd probably help the economy in one way.
That's the one thing that I'd expect to completely collapse when 2/3rd of the world population suddenly vanishes :p

Hey, if we lost all the criminal scumbags, surely that would ease off on taxes.

Luckily my dad has a hifi that has a vinyl player but that's outside in the conservatory and not next to my laptop. Then again, I'll be using the old computer soon enough while my laptop goes away to get the dust issues fixed again.
Well of course you could take your laptop there. If your old computer is there as well, I'm sure there must be room to sit.

Yeah but no stable table out there.

Yeah, you have to time things right with some sidequests. I suppose that's one thing that makes it much longer. I'm sure you can beat Majora's Mask without getting all 40 masks but I know for a fact that Majora is much harder without the Fierce Deity Mask.
Yeah you can beat the game without getting all the masks, but personally I consider that sidequest to be part of the main game.

Yeah, the sidequests do a lot for the game. I should probably try beating the game without the sidequest masks and see how I do.

I think the time traveling concept was what made it great. Many things happened depending on the time and it gives you a chance to keep going back and seeing how things go elsewhere.
Indeed. I've seldom seen a game that applied the time travelling idea as well as Majora's Mask did.

There are games that do involve time traveling but not in a way where it counts down to a certain time and then it's back to square one.

Yeah, the most we knew about it was a great war ages ago. It's one that can definitely be explained better to give it a better storyline. There's only a thing or two I'd change in FFVI but they're really minor.
I'm still unsure about whether I liked the second half of the game or not. The part where you have to gather all your party members again from all over the world before you can go to Kefka's Tower. It did sort of take the pace out of the games story.

I liked it that way. It was a matter of reuniting with everyone and ready to confront with Kefka.

At 3/23/11 05:04 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/22/11 08:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: I do need to get that album. I've seen it packaged with Dead Ringer but I only know Bat Out of Hell and I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That).
I've only got his best of volume 1 & 2, so it's got the best ones on there.

It won't have the whole of Bat Out of Hell, though and that's necessary for a rock opera listening. I'm well against compilation albums so I won't be getting volumes 1 & 2.

At 3/23/11 05:22 AM, reverend wrote:
At 3/22/11 08:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: lol I didn't realise it still said 83 until now.
I figured that if he hasn't changed his name back by now, he isn't going to. So it sig must go.

Why would he change back to Coop83 anyway?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-23 08:17:04

At 3/23/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Why would he change back to Coop83 anyway?

My question is when did he change it in the first place? I completely forgot he used to have a number in front of his name until this was mentioned.

Also why change. Whats wrong with the number 83 anyway lol.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-24 03:18:49

At 3/22/11 07:30 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/11/11 05:41 PM, Auz wrote: But I suppose Amsterdam's reputation as a coffee shop capital is bigger than Hamburgs reputation as a sex club valhalla.
But you should've heard about the Kaiserkeller and the Star-Club, if you are a Beatles fan. Those bars are located in the red light district.
I can't say I have and my gf, who knows way more about the Beatles than I do, says that doesn't ring any bells either. What do they have to do with the Beatles?

There's a whole wikipedia article about the Beatles in Hamburg. ^^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles _in_Hamburg

Also, I thought the Reeperbahn was something that is know across national borders.
Well I think we think that 'de Wallen' are world famous as well, but I doubt they are.

Never heard of it. :(

Lol, so that's like Hamburgs Moulin Rouge? :p
Except for that the Reeperbahn is a lot bigger than the Moulin Rouge since it's a whole street and just one building. ^^
... Weird. I thought the Moulin Rouge was a street, but now I remember that I actually walked past that place during one of my trips to Paris.

This reminds me, I never have been to Paris. :(

But to be honest, I try to avoid the Reeperbahn during the week ends. Much too crowded.
Lol! Not the place to be then if you don't want your wife, family or friends to find out :p

Well, it's not only strip bars and brothels on the "Kiez" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiez), but also normal bars, discos and other nightclubs. So it's not a problem at all if your friends and family know you are going to the Reeperbahn.
But the problem is that it seems that EVERYBODY who stays in Hamburg visits this place during the weekends.

True, but you're still better off using an old fashioned dictionary (or an online one).
Yes, but sometimes those won't help as well.
True as well. Fortunately I only have to look up English words and I can just type in the phrase I think is correct on Google. Then I'll see if it is commonly said or not so that I know whether it's correct.

That's how I do it as well. Sometimes I already know the word I'm looking for, but I'm not entirly sure if it is the correct word... so I look up the english word and find out that I have been right with my translation. ^^

That sucks. It's a good thing airports have restaurants and shopping malls nowadays.
Yeah, we had to switch airports anyway (from Gatwick to Heathrow... or the other way round, can't remember ^^) and then we had a second breakfast. And then we could look around in the shops for a very long time. ^^
Luckily the public transport in London is awesome, so you can get from one place to the other very quickly.

Yes, it took about one hour, which isn't too bad I suppose. The only thing that wasn't too good was the price for the tickets: 40 pounds for two tickets. And when we showed the tickets to the bus driver she didn't even had a look at it. I guess we could've just hopped on to the bus without buying any tickets at all...

At 3/11/11 03:56 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/10/11 01:46 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/9/11 03:53 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/8/11 12:46 PM, Haggard wrote: I guess he did wabble all over just like Homer Simpson in that one episode where they tested his body fat by slapping him?

Also, I'm going to get the ball back now...
Can you bring me back a soda?*
Here, I bought you some bacon-flavour soda!
Holy shit, greasy pig in a can! *chugs*
It was all they had man, not my fault!
*belches* I still drank it, didn't I?

Yuck! Your breath smells really awful!

At 3/12/11 07:05 AM, Coop wrote: Haggard: Married. Make sure the noose isn't too snug ;)
Thanks... I guess. I really don't know what that means. ^^
Damn those figures of speech!
The hangman's noose - kind of literally referring to the fact that since you're male, you'll die first, but it could also be a lead, as in a dog. You are now her pet ;)

Oh, now I get it!

At 3/23/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/11/11 04:19 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that Haggard isn't here, let's talk about Manowar and how much the shitblade sucks!
So that's what you do behind my back?
Well what were you expecting? It turned out me and Coop just talked about Paul Di'Anno.

Which is a much more interesting topic than Manwoar, for sure.

At 3/13/11 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:
Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn
Nice.

You should also get In Rock.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-24 05:03:15

Coop looks at the scene of devastation in the office, while congratulating:
SCTE3: Level 31; 21,000 B/P
Cootie: 10.00 Total Voting Power
Friday: Level 20; 4,000 Experience

Listening to:
Reel Big Fish - 241
Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
(Right underneath that is Slade's "Cum on Feel The Noise")
Weird Al - Jerry Springer

At 3/23/11 05:04 AM, Coop wrote: You don't know me very well then - I do accents :P

I can, at the risk of mortally offending Auz (and, from the discussion we had last week, Haggard)

Thanks, I saw this while elsewhere and meant to update the sig yesterday. Well, here goes.
Looks good. I like the corrected "O"s.
Though it seems cut off at the top. Hotfix

Right, how about now?

At 3/22/11 08:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: I do need to get that album. I've seen it packaged with Dead Ringer but I only know Bat Out of Hell and I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That).
I've only got his best of volume 1 & 2, so it's got the best ones on there.
It won't have the whole of Bat Out of Hell, though and that's necessary for a rock opera listening. I'm well against compilation albums so I won't be getting volumes 1 & 2.

Fair enough - whatever floats your boat.

At 3/22/11 08:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: lol I didn't realise it still said 83 until now.
Why would he change back to Coop83 anyway?

To avoid being confused with Gagsy's favourite supermarket?

At 3/23/11 08:17 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote:
My question is when did he change it in the first place? I completely forgot he used to have a number in front of his name until this was mentioned.

This should explain

At 3/24/11 03:18 AM, Haggard wrote:

*eats Mentos* Now I've got to avoid shaking for a while. That soda has too much sugar in it...

At 3/12/11 07:05 AM, Coop wrote: Haggard: Married. Make sure the noose isn't too snug ;)
The hangman's noose - kind of literally referring to the fact that since you're male, you'll die first, but it could also be a lead, as in a dog. You are now her pet ;)
Oh, now I get it!

Good Futurama quote ;)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-24 12:49:02

Write up for Sonata Arctica as promised!

Listening to:

Triosphere - The Road Less Travelled

At 3/23/11 08:17 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: Also why change. Whats wrong with the number 83 anyway lol.

Names are often better without numbers. I'm much happier with Bahamut than I was with Bahamut7. I only use Bahamut7 or any other variants if I can't get my first, second or third choice.

At 3/23/11 01:10 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 3/23/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not even 5,000 blams reached?
Almost, I have gotten more blams since getting my laptop, so I may go to 10,000 Blams. However long that may take.

I wish you luck with 10k blams.

At 3/23/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well what were you expecting? It turned out me and Coop just talked about Paul Di'Anno.

To be fair, it was a new topic to talk about.

You really should check my list of CDs. You'll see In Rock right there.

At 3/24/11 05:03 AM, Coop wrote:

What does that have to do with the number 83?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-24 14:41:51

I can, at the risk of mortally offending Auz (and, from the discussion we had last week, Haggard)

Why would I be offended by a dutch accent (sorry, I didn't read the conversation from last week >_> )?
Also, dutch accent should be quite different from a german accent. ^^

*eats Mentos* Now I've got to avoid shaking for a while. That soda has too much sugar in it...

So, we won't play "roll down that steep hill in a trash can" right now?

Oh, now I get it!
Good Futurama quote ;)

Which - of course - was totally unintentional. :P

At 3/24/11 12:49 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/23/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well what were you expecting? It turned out me and Coop just talked about Paul Di'Anno.
To be fair, it was a new topic to talk about.

Yes, we need some fresh topics here.

TL;DR! :P
But it's nice that you already have it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-24 17:47:47

Because Coop83 > Coop
Having the 83 is 83 times better; simple math. :)

At 3/24/11 05:03 AM, Coop wrote: I can, at the risk of mortally offending Auz (and, from the discussion we had last week, Haggard)

I think it'll be fine if you don't add any Dutch stereotype statements about blonds, windmills, wooden shoes, and tulips.

Right, how about now?

It's still cut off at the top a little, but I don't want to decrease the font size anymore. It's hardly noticeable. I hope in the redesign we get increase heights for sigs; 50px doesn't cut it sometimes.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-24 20:49:30

1,000 posts!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 03:02:02

I have a new badge. And it has WINGS.... (Police Lieutenant)

Also, on my way to the first cool level icon. Apart from the lollypop...

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 03:39:56

LEVEL 32~~~

<3

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 04:59:43

Coop tries to sort out the remaining mess in the office, while congratulating:
SCTE3: 10,000 Experience; Triplelisted
Odyssic: 25,000 Saves
EDylan: 1,000 Posts
EJR: 5,000 Posts; 3rd NG Berfday
fuzzum111: Level 32

Listening to:
Faith No More - Epic
Michael Jackson - Give In To Me

At 3/24/11 12:49 PM, Bahamut wrote:
What does that have to do with the number 83?

Adding the 83 at the end makes it more discernible from the name of the popular hyphenated supermarket brand, as opposed to the shortened version of the profession responsible for making barrels.

At 3/24/11 02:41 PM, Haggard wrote:
Why would I be offended by a dutch accent (sorry, I didn't read the conversation from last week >_> )?

Auz thinks that some people's Dutch accents sound German. This could be interesting.

Well, if you want to get in and enjoy the ride, I'm up for giving you a push.

At 3/24/11 05:47 PM, reverend wrote:
Because Coop83 > Coop

Not at all - Coop83 is 83 times better than Coop1. I am merely Coop - the only implication of 1 is that there is no number, as in most movie sequences.

At 3/24/11 05:03 AM, Coop wrote: I can, at the risk of mortally offending Auz (and, from the discussion we had last week, Haggard)
I think it'll be fine if you don't add any Dutch stereotype statements about blonds, windmills, wooden shoes, and tulips.

Right, how about now?
It's still cut off at the top a little, but I don't want to decrease the font size anymore. It's hardly noticeable. I hope in the redesign we get increase heights for sigs; 50px doesn't cut it sometimes.

I know, but then it's such a ballache to get the sigs, banners and other shit sorted.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 10:20:06

RANK UP!

Master Sergeant Shooter Person!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 13:08:50

May and June for metal releases will have Alestorm, Anvil, Falconer, HammerFall, Rhapsody, Morbid Angel, Saxon, Symphony X and Tyr. These will be some crazy months for metal but I'm really looking forward to the summer. Not only that, I still have some live shows to see, especially Maiden... and that AC/DC clone for support act.

Listening to:

Edge of Sanity - Crimson. One song, 40 minutes of death metal!

At 3/24/11 12:49 PM, Bahamut wrote: To be fair, it was a new topic to talk about.

So how about my latest discussion?

You can simply CTRL + F to find the specific album and see if I have it.

At 3/24/11 05:47 PM, reverend wrote:
Because Coop83 > Coop

In that case, Bahamut7 is seven times better.

Nope.

At 3/25/11 04:59 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/24/11 12:49 PM, Bahamut wrote: What does that have to do with the number 83?
Adding the 83 at the end makes it more discernible from the name of the popular hyphenated supermarket brand, as opposed to the shortened version of the profession responsible for making barrels.

So what if Gagsy associates you with a supermarket? I'll deal with her if she's taking a step too far. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 14:51:00

At 3/25/11 01:08 PM, Bahamut wrote:
So what if Gagsy associates you with a supermarket? I'll deal with her if she's taking a step too far. :P

I'd like to see you try!

No way should Coop by back to Coop83. It's a known fact that any username with numbers is immediately less impressive than any username without numbers. It'd be like going backwards. Am I right in remembering that Coop is to do with your surname Coop? Cooper isn't it? That'd make a lovely alias imo. Or you could just bite the bullet and change to Cooperative.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 16:12:05

Top 900 in experience points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 18:01:55

9,000 Total B/p

B}

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 18:20:14

At 3/22/11 07:30 PM, Auz wrote: I thought you'd know much about them, but I guess they're also well before your time.
Are you trying to say that I'm old?!

I thought the only reason you were here is because you're stuck in a midlife crisis ;)

At 3/22/11 07:23 PM, Auz wrote: I don't find drive-thru's to be that much faster than simply going inside the restaurant, but perhaps we're doing it wrong. Usually we just 'drive-thru' and then park somewhere close to eat our food, which of course doesn't save any time whatsoever :p
Yeah sometimes I do that as well. They don't usually make the seating comfortable enough, which is deliberate to keep people moving.

You mean the seating inside the restaurants is uncomfortable?

That as well, but I was more talking individually. For example my dad likes to eat (solid) cheese with mayonnaise on a slice of bread, which I find disgusting.
Ah yeah I guess. I can't think of anything I eat that most others won't except Old Bay on the fries apparently.

I thought that was normal in America. Or at least it was mentioned in the wikipedia article that it was used for fries as well.

Yeah that sounds comparable. The thing is though, there isn't one head of the household who gets everything here. We have to fill it in for every little thing, can decide who gets the money and they basically address letters to whoever filled in the form for that specific support. So I get all the health care support stuff right now while my gf gets the 'housing benefit'.
People over here can get social support services that aren't apart from tax credits e.g. low income medical aid (Medicaid) or need based aid (TANIF). However that's not typical for everyone, only the extremely poor.

Being a student, I am sort of extremely poor. I mean, I do pretty much live from my parents and the governments money.

At 3/22/11 10:52 AM, Auz wrote: Oh I forgot, I also reached 22,000 Experience today.
And so close to the top 200.

Just one spot away now.

At 3/22/11 07:23 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/20/11 09:08 AM, Bahamut wrote:
That's the one thing that I'd expect to completely collapse when 2/3rd of the world population suddenly vanishes :p

Well there would be no more need for prisons and we could do with less police. That'd save some cash.

Well of course you could take your laptop there. If your old computer is there as well, I'm sure there must be room to sit.
Yeah but no stable table out there.

Ah that's always an annoyance. Of course you could keep it on your lap, but that's not always comfortable either.

Yeah you can beat the game without getting all the masks, but personally I consider that sidequest to be part of the main game.
Yeah, the sidequests do a lot for the game. I should probably try beating the game without the sidequest masks and see how I do.

I would like to pick up the Bunny Hood though, to get around faster. For the other masks it probably does not matter that much for the difficulty of the game whether you gather them or not.

Indeed. I've seldom seen a game that applied the time travelling idea as well as Majora's Mask did.
There are games that do involve time traveling but not in a way where it counts down to a certain time and then it's back to square one.

Yeah, most don't have such a short timespan either. Often it's going back and forth between different era's in time without having influence on little events.

I'm still unsure about whether I liked the second half of the game or not. The part where you have to gather all your party members again from all over the world before you can go to Kefka's Tower. It did sort of take the pace out of the games story.
I liked it that way. It was a matter of reuniting with everyone and ready to confront with Kefka.

Well it was fun that you could explore the whole world and go where you please. But Kefka is locked up in his tower and won't show his face again until the end and aren't any other big events anymore from that point onwards IIRC.

At 3/22/11 07:30 PM, Auz wrote: I can't say I have and my gf, who knows way more about the Beatles than I do, says that doesn't ring any bells either. What do they have to do with the Beatles?

Bit of a long story to read all of that, but it looks like they went through an important time there in Hamburg.

Well I think we think that 'de Wallen' are world famous as well, but I doubt they are.

There you have it. It's Amsterdams red light district of which everybody in Holland knows about, but I'm sure that it isn't as well known as we think it is abroad.

... Weird. I thought the Moulin Rouge was a street, but now I remember that I actually walked past that place during one of my trips to Paris.

You should go there someday. It's a very nice city with lots of things to see. And with lots, I mean lots.

Lol! Not the place to be then if you don't want your wife, family or friends to find out :p
Well, it's not only strip bars and brothels on the "Kiez" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiez), but also normal bars, discos and other nightclubs. So it's not a problem at all if your friends and family know you are going to the Reeperbahn.
But the problem is that it seems that EVERYBODY who stays in Hamburg visits this place during the weekends.

Oh I see. I'd find it a bit odd to go to a bar next to a hookers house, but I suppose it's handy for all those drunks who are feeling lonely :p

True as well. Fortunately I only have to look up English words and I can just type in the phrase I think is correct on Google. Then I'll see if it is commonly said or not so that I know whether it's correct.
That's how I do it as well. Sometimes I already know the word I'm looking for, but I'm not entirly sure if it is the correct word... so I look up the english word and find out that I have been right with my translation. ^^

Funny thing is that sometimes I only find Dutch websites for a certain phrase. In that case, I know it's definitely wrong :P

Luckily the public transport in London is awesome, so you can get from one place to the other very quickly.
Yes, it took about one hour, which isn't too bad I suppose. The only thing that wasn't too good was the price for the tickets: 40 pounds for two tickets. And when we showed the tickets to the bus driver she didn't even had a look at it. I guess we could've just hopped on to the bus without buying any tickets at all...

40 pounds? I think you didn't buy the right tickets then. Last summer me and my gf bought a 30 pounds card with which could travel with the bus and the subway for as much as we liked for six days.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-25 18:23:07

75,000 Medal Points!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 00:10:27

14,000 Saves

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 02:03:13

At 3/25/11 04:59 AM, Coop wrote: Not at all - Coop83 is 83 times better than Coop1. I am merely Coop - the only implication of 1 is that there is no number, as in most movie sequences.

It just seem so neutered. Maybe if it was longer I can understand removing the numbers but it just seems to short.

At 3/25/11 01:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: In that case, Bahamut7 is seven times better.

Nope.

I would like a second opinion from NumberOftheDragon. :P

At 3/25/11 06:20 PM, Auz wrote: You mean the seating inside the restaurants is uncomfortable?

Only McDonalds and other fast food places. Plastic chairs or booths that are also plastic with little cushion for your back; not really comfortable for long periods of time.

I thought that was normal in America. Or at least it was mentioned in the wikipedia article that it was used for fries as well.

Well it might be common in some areas but not all over America. I use to live in Maryland and that's where I picked up the taste for it.

Being a student, I am sort of extremely poor. I mean, I do pretty much live from my parents and the governments money.

In the US if you aren't earning much to support yourself and are a college student, you would technically be still a Dependent under your parents for tax purposes even in college up to the age of 24.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 02:41:06

Level 32...this 'un looks nice.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 03:50:50

Listening to:
Coven - Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls

You can't go much farther back in the history of Metal than this.
Auz thinks that some people's Dutch accents sound German. This could be interesting.

Now I'm really curious!

But where's the fun in that if I go down that hill alone?

At 3/25/11 01:08 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/24/11 12:49 PM, Bahamut wrote: To be fair, it was a new topic to talk about.
So how about my latest discussion?

Tbh, I didn't read through all of it since I wanted to get done with the catch up post.
A brief summary would be nice. ^^

Could've done it, but I was too shocked of that long list.
But then, I guess I own quite a few CDs as well, but I'm too lazy to list them all.

At 3/25/11 06:20 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/22/11 07:30 PM, Auz wrote: I can't say I have and my gf, who knows way more about the Beatles than I do, says that doesn't ring any bells either. What do they have to do with the Beatles?
Bit of a long story to read all of that, but it looks like they went through an important time there in Hamburg.

You could've just searched for the "Kaiserkeller" there. :P
I think Lennon once said: "I was born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg."

There you have it. It's Amsterdams red light district of which everybody in Holland knows about, but I'm sure that it isn't as well known as we think it is abroad.

Well, as I've said, I've only been to Amsterdams airport yet.

You should go there someday. It's a very nice city with lots of things to see. And with lots, I mean lots.

Yes, my wife was there once and she liked it as well.

Oh I see. I'd find it a bit odd to go to a bar next to a hookers house, but I suppose it's handy for all those drunks who are feeling lonely :p

It's called "entertainment district" for a reason. ^^
There are also a few theatres on the Reeperbahn, but of course they wouldn't exactly show something like McBeth there...
The only annoying thing about those... "ladies" standing on the streets is that they tend to grab you. I hate that. If they would only "ask" me to go with them I could simply ignore them. But grabbing my clothes? Dammit...
The only time they don't bother you is when there's a female person with you. ^^

Funny thing is that sometimes I only find Dutch websites for a certain phrase. In that case, I know it's definitely wrong :P

Lol, I know what you mean. In Germany the term "happy end" is very common, when in fact it is called "happy ending" in english.

40 pounds? I think you didn't buy the right tickets then. Last summer me and my gf bought a 30 pounds card with which could travel with the bus and the subway for as much as we liked for six days.

It's a special bus line that only stops at the airports. And it's 20 Pounds for a single ticket, that makes 40 pounds for two tickets.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 07:04:59

Good news everyone!

Listening to:

Triosphere - The Road Less Travelled

At 3/25/11 02:51 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 3/25/11 01:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: So what if Gagsy associates you with a supermarket? I'll deal with her if she's taking a step too far. :P
I'd like to see you try!

I'll try it in bed. ;)

At 3/23/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: And so close to the top 200.
Just one spot away now.

It always feels like forever when you're this close.

Well there would be no more need for prisons and we could do with less police. That'd save some cash.

Yeah, I feel Britain needs to do more capital punishment in this country. There are far too many criminals in prison and most of them need to be ridden of.

I would like to pick up the Bunny Hood though, to get around faster. For the other masks it probably does not matter that much for the difficulty of the game whether you gather them or not.

Yeah, I can pick that up if I remember what to do again.

Yeah, most don't have such a short timespan either. Often it's going back and forth between different era's in time without having influence on little events.

You have games like Chrono Trigger that let you travel in certain time zones but then you have Majora's Mask.

Well it was fun that you could explore the whole world and go where you please. But Kefka is locked up in his tower and won't show his face again until the end and aren't any other big events anymore from that point onwards IIRC.

Kefka was to be feared considering his light of judgment.

At 3/26/11 02:03 AM, reverend wrote:
At 3/25/11 01:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: In that case, Bahamut7 is seven times better.

Nope.
I would like a second opinion from NumberOftheDragon. :P

TheNumberOfTheDragon is no longer relevant.

At 3/26/11 03:50 AM, Haggard wrote: Listening to:
Coven - Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls
You can't go much farther back in the history of Metal than this.

Really now?

At 3/25/11 01:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: So how about my latest discussion?
Tbh, I didn't read through all of it since I wanted to get done with the catch up post.
A brief summary would be nice. ^^

I was talking about new metal releases.

Could've done it, but I was too shocked of that long list.
But then, I guess I own quite a few CDs as well, but I'm too lazy to list them all.

I took the time to write it up, so can you.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 07:40:43

Coop packs a lot of stuff into his Saturday, while congratulating:
Quinny: Master Sergeant
Emlfuryoflion: Top 900 Expeirenced
SeeD419: 9,000 B/P
Hacsev: 75,000 Medal Points
Kevin: 14,000 Saves
HeavyTank: Level 32

Listening to:
Velvet Revolver - Gravedancer

At 3/25/11 01:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: Not only that, I still have some live shows to see, especially Maiden... and that AC/DC clone for support act.

But you're going to see IRON FUCKING MAIDEN! Ignore Airborne - go and have a piss, grab a drink and get ready for the main attraction!

At 3/24/11 12:49 PM, Bahamut wrote: What does that have to do with the number 83?

Whatever - I'm not the one complaining about it, as any attention is good attention :P

At 3/25/11 02:51 PM, Gagsy wrote: No way should Coop by back to Coop83. It's a known fact that any username with numbers is immediately less impressive than any username without numbers.

There are some usernames out there that are just numbers, how bad do they look?

It'd be like going backwards. Am I right in remembering that Coop is to do with your surname Coop? Cooper isn't it? That'd make a lovely alias imo.

Yes, all you have to do is click any of my audio or flash pieces and see the details :P

Or you could just bite the bullet and change to Cooperative.

Nah, I've nearly got back to Deity and I'd like to not have to go through all that again, since I changed my name to Coop.

At 3/22/11 07:30 PM, Auz wrote: I thought you'd know much about them, but I guess they're also well before your time.
Are you trying to say that I'm old?!
I thought the only reason you were here is because you're stuck in a midlife crisis ;)

A mid life crisis at 21. That's sad. Even though I'm 28 in just over a week, it would still be sad to have a mid-life crisis this early.

At 3/26/11 02:03 AM, reverend wrote:
At 3/25/11 04:59 AM, Coop wrote: Not at all - Coop83 is 83 times better than Coop1. I am merely Coop - the only implication of 1 is that there is no number, as in most movie sequences.
It just seem so neutered. Maybe if it was longer I can understand removing the numbers but it just seems to short.

It's the 8, isn't it - like I went from Coop8======D to Coop======D :P

At 3/26/11 03:50 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/24/11 02:41 PM, Haggard wrote: Why would I be offended by a dutch accent (sorry, I didn't read the conversation from last week >_> )?
Now I'm really curious!

All in good time.

But where's the fun in that if I go down that hill alone?

I'd think it was fucking hilarious :P

At 3/26/11 07:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Good news everyone!

Oh my, yes!

A shame it wasn't Katey Sagal, or Lauren Tom in their bathrobes announcing it :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 08:46:14

62,000 Saves

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 10:27:18

At 3/26/11 07:58 AM, Odyssic wrote: Congrats to:
Quinny: Master Sergeant - Also, making me laugh.

AHA! I knew someone would get it.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 12:16:55

level 47 *rawr*

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 17:37:30

Furtee free

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-26 18:05:56

71k medal points.