00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,809,697 Views | 88,034 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 13:10:25

Part 2

Exclusive replies to Sir-Nuts

I also loved how he was just sipping his coffee when he was blasting the crap out of that home tree with those helicopters. That was probably my favorite action scene from the entire movie.
Hahahahaha, that was a great scene indeed, despite being really emotional in the end of it. Maybe we should change the sentence to:

IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND DRINK COFFEE.

Lol :p

I didn't like the emotional part afterwards much either. For some reason I just couldn't feel sorry for the Navi.

That's a complaint I hear more often. People getting headaches in the cinemas after a while and from some people I even heard they had to leave after 20 minutes or so. Gotta say that my eyes also started to hurt after an hour or so.
Well, I didn't see anybody leaving the room during the movie and not returning. But I'm pretty sure not everyone was satisfied with those glasses.

Another complaint I heard was from my dad. He wears glasses, and using a glass in front of another one wasn't very pleasant. He had to adjust it all the time.

I haven't heard complaints about that yet. But I can imagine it would be very irritating for someone who wears glasses already.

That's one of the main reasons why I don't like 3D cinema so much. I mean I can just feel that my eyes are simply being deceived.
But hey, what about those grenades and missiles coming up towards you, eh? :P

Yeah that can be fun I guess, but... meh. I'd still rather have 2D.

Like next weekend I'll be going to Alice in Wonderland, but I will have to watch it in 3D and I will have to pay a few euros extra for that. I don't want to pay extra >=(
Right, that's something else. The original prices in here were about 50% cheaper than the 3D movies. And they weren't announcing the 3D prices anywhere, we got to know it at the balcony.

Yeah it went from EU 7,50 to EU 11,50 here or something as well. That's quite a big price difference and I'm only a poor student you know.

Also did they only announce it when you were just about to buy the ticket? That's just lame.

Also meh.. I got a feeling it's a war they can't win anyway. I mean, I believe youtube keeps trying to remove videos of copyrighted material but it seems that there are more going in than out. They're only creating more and more dead links on their own website this way.
Really, there are many alternatives to YouTube. Sure YT is the most popular one, but if I search on Google for a song, it's really likely that I'll find it, possibly with a download link. There are many communities dedicated to that, it's a lost war.

Yeah. You can also always use limewire and programs like that. I personally use Youtube downloader though. I heard that was not even illegal because Youtube paid for it or something. I don't know, it's too vague what's exactly legal and what not. Another reason why it's war they can't win.

B.B. King is probably a great artist, but I would never pay $90 to visit his show. That's just too much indeed. Especially for someone who is almost retired.
See, this is the problem - will he ever return here? Possibly not... It's a lost opportunity.

No I doubt it as well. How old is he by now? He must be in his 80's or something. He probably won't be touring around the world much anymore.

Oh yeah that's another thing I heard. So yeah, it has a lot of autobiographic elements from Roger Waters life as a musician.
Waters is a great musician, but I think his ego got bigger than him latter with Pink Floyd. Too bad they only reunited once for a Live Earth concert.

Yeah. I heard they might want to reunite again, but only if there is another special occasion. So far there were none yet I guess. Also I recently saw a video from 2008 where Roger Waters and David Gilmour met again. They happened to be at the same studio to record some stuff. It was quite a cold meeting though, just some quick talk and they went back to work.

Listening to some Origin of Symmetry songs right now. I still don't know. Instrumentally it is alright in my opinion, but their singer... I just really don't like his voice. Bliss is probably the best song from that album in my opinion.
Bliss is one of my favourites in OoS, but I'd rather Plug In Baby. It's one of the best riffs ever, in my opinion.

And yeah, his voice is annoying sometimes. Give a listen to Micro Cuts, you WILL hate it. :P

Ugh! Seriously that song is just... ugh. Is he even singing words or anything? Because it sounded to me like he was trying to sound like a whining cat =/

I'll have to remember this song in case I have another argument about Muse again. I think it sums up pretty much everything I don't like about Muse.

Also I must say that I am really missing variety. Every single one of their songs sounds.. depressing imo =/
Hmm, some of their songs are really depressing (Blackout; Unintended...), but some others are full of energy (Butterflies & Hurricanes; Map of the Problematique)...

I don't like B & H's that much, but Map of the Problematique sounds very good actually. As a matter of fact, I find it the best Muse song I have heard yet by far. I really, really like it.

Lyrically, it's pretty confusing as well... I mean, Plug In Baby talks about... ehh... I have no idea. :P

I can't understand any of their lyrics to be honest :p With most artists I can usually make out a few lines if I don't know the lyrics, but with Muse... can't understand a word.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 15:42:29

Rev likes the nice weather, hope it stays; congrats to:
Hacsev - 28k B/P
FurryFox - Level 21
tyler2513 - Level 18
aldlv - 10,000 Medal Points
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 7777 Blams
Raphael - Level 35
GodsBitch - Level 25
Odyssic - Four years on NG
Gagsy - 50k B/P
Coop83 - Top 21 in B/P!

----

At 3/4/10 04:02 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on it. Spain and Argentina look like the teams to beat at the Finals this year, with outsiders of Brazil, Italy, France, Germany and England. Can't be more specific yet, but we'll see.

USA USA USA!

At 3/4/10 12:04 PM, Bahamut wrote: When I think of Gorillaz, I think of the four characters and 2D as the lead vocalist. The occasional guests are fine but Plastic Beach didn't have as much Damon as I felt there should have been. Still, it's not bad for what it is but I'm in no rush to get this album.

True true but if I wanted to listen to sixteen tracks of Damon I would put on a Blur album. Idk, Plastic Beach is a unique take on Gorillaz and we'll see in a few months if it's successful or not but from experience it really take some time for their songs to really catch on.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 16:19:35

MwMike finds 'The Art of Self-Defense' from a CD rack and puts it into the CD player before turning it on and congratulating:
Hacsev - 28,000B/P - Feck, you're really nearing on Sup. Commander.
FurryFox - Level 21
Tyler2513 - Level 18 - Bit late to mention it now. :D
Aldlv - 10,000 Medal Points, 400 Medals
Pokemonfdsgds - 7777 Blams - I'm going to memorize your username soon, I'm sure of it.
NEVR - Level 35
GodsBitch - Level 25 - I wish I had your deposit rate. :3
Odyssic - Fourth Signup Anniversary
Gagsy - 50,000 B/P - Wasn't this your retirement goal?
Coop83 - 21st Top B/P

Listening to:

High on Fire - Baghdad
High on Fire - 10,000 Years

At 3/3/10 08:28 PM, aldlv wrote: btw... we are counting Medals.. right?... but about how many is a afchivement? 100? 1000? anyway...
400 Total medals too

Do you manually count up your medals? That'd take quite a while.

At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: I managed to B/P at school today. Turns out the computer labs still have Newgrounds unblocked. :)

Heh, Newgrounds is the one site on the internet that is pretty much impossible to view at my school. Any other site can be viewed through just about any proxy if it's blocked, some only working on private proxies, but Newgrounds just refuses to load whatever happens. All scripts and shit kept on, too.

Now watching:
AWESOME TF2 PLAYERS.

I must say, I'm a sucker for watching competitive TF2 - I watched that and round two and I've gotta say that they were great matches. In just a few days a good friend of mine (LehFreakshow) will be playing his first competitive game as scout of a new team in the European league.

At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: MANY TANKS:

tank_sm.gif

At 3/3/10 08:45 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Mwmike, it's been a whole year since you last made a list...wow.

It would appear so. Even if Conor and Jake, my two closest listmaker friends, have left I still can't keep myself from lurking in the thread extremely often. Seeing as I spend so much time here I might as well write up some lists.

At 3/4/10 12:18 PM, Fro wrote: Just because you messed up I'm going to start depositing for my Corky52 account so you can be utterly confused when it levels up. Muhahahahah!

Don't you think I'm confused enough already. D:

Also, I just watched Snow Wars. It's a great video. I might leave a review for it later, although it'll probably be pretty hard seeing as I'm seriously out of practice and I'm not used to reviewing submissions that aren't simply Flashes.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 16:28:28

Thanks for voting, Hacsev! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 6,940 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 26. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 7 hours, 32 minutes, and 35 seconds.

Also known as the shitblade!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 17:14:02

27,000 Medal Points!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 21:02:26

Welcome to Idiot-Buster's 126th Level Up Lounge list!

Achievement of the day!
This special award that goes to the person with the highest rank/level/points of some kind in a cirtain field, or i just think they should have the AOTD. And it goes to...Coop83: Top 21 in B/P!

Listening to: Rick guard: stop i like it.

Congrats to:
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 7,777 Blams
NEVR: Level 35
GodsBitch: Level 25
Odyssic: 4 Year NG Birthday
Gagsy: 50,000 B/P
Hacsev: level 26 & 27,000 medal points

Thanks to:
mwmike
Fro
Odyssic

At 3/4/10 04:19 PM, mwmike wrote:
At 3/3/10 08:45 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Mwmike, it's been a whole year since you last made a list...wow.
It would appear so. Even if Conor and Jake, my two closest listmaker friends, have left I still can't keep myself from lurking in the thread extremely often. Seeing as I spend so much time here I might as well write up some lists.

Haha, ya i know what you mean. I look over this thread everyday and just don't post anymore. More or less because i don't have time. I'm starting to spend some more time here, and it's a far cry from what i used to. I was in a basketball tournament today after school and my team the "barack 'O ballers made it too round 2! Thats why i got on so late, cuz it's after school and i got home at 7 lol.

At 3/4/10 12:18 PM, Fro wrote: Just because you messed up I'm going to start depositing for my Corky52 account so you can be utterly confused when it levels up. Muhahahahah!

I still think Corky was a better name, everthough you disliked it so much? I may or may not use it as i wish.

Also, I just watched Snow Wars. It's a great video. I might leave a review for it later, although it'll probably be pretty hard seeing as I'm seriously out of practice and I'm not used to reviewing submissions that aren't simply Flashes.

I tried to be a part of the review request club, and it lasted 2 weeks. I reviewed all of the first weeks submissons and then the seconed week i got through less then half. It's just too much for someone who hates reviewing, I really don't like to for some reason... i just wanted to see how long i could go and get my count over 100. ::: don't call me a statwhore:::

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 21:24:07

BBS Posts. 1,000.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 21:45:30

Turns out I can vote for this year's election. :)

Was listening to:
Metallica - Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria: Tres Noches en la Ciudad de México.

Congrats to:
NEVR - Level 35 + being a ninja;
GodsBitch - Level 25;
Odyssic - 4 years on NG;
Gagsy - 50,000 B/P - MACIIIINE!
Coop83 - #21 B/Per
Hacsev - Level 26 + 27,000 Medal points - don't mention that name whenever Bahamut and Haggard are around =X
gamejunkie - 1,000 posts;

MANY TANKS!:
Fro
Auz, for having patience to reply to whatever I say all the time :P

At 3/4/10 04:02 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Well, if they couldn't beat England in the game itself, they used psychological pressure. And England feel into it, I guess. Really low strategy.
And we fell for it :(

It happens.

On last year's Brazil Cup finals (football), one defence man started to provoke my team's mid-fielder (D'Alessandro). He tried to punch him and got a red card instantly, and the defence man just laughed at him.

Stupid son of a bitch. >:(

Oh, and England beat Egypt 3-1 in football. I know it's just an exhibition match, but it's a start, Egypt isn't that bad.
Crouch is looking a shoe in for the World Cup - I wish that Mr. Capello had given some more hopefuls a chance.

I'm really afraid of England's mid-field, with Lampard, Gerrard and Wright-Phillips there. But Fabio Capello is still a great coach.

Oh, and what's everyone saying about that John Terry's affair with his teammate's girl in there?

Same for Brazil - 2-0 over Ireland. We played a poor football though, we could have done a lot more.
You should have done better. I counted 4 times that I was sitting there and you guys got quality chances and I said "two-nil" and you failed to score. Robinho obviously hates scoring in England ;)

Ah, Robinho is a rare case. He's a good player, but he loves missing opportunities. If Nilmar was the started, we could've given the Irish a good 5-0 wash.

Have you heard of that Man. City fan who tattooed "Robinho" in his chest? :P

Have you been keeping up with football lately?
Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on it. Spain and Argentina look like the teams to beat at the Finals this year, with outsiders of Brazil, Italy, France, Germany and England. Can't be more specific yet, but we'll see.

Hmm, I agree with Spain, but Argentina is doubtful - I mean, Lionel Messi, somehow, forgets how to play with Argentina. And Maradona... he was a great player, indeed, but they could use a better coach, IMO.

Also, keep an eye for Brazil vs. Ivory Coast in the group stage. Bets are already on!

At 3/4/10 12:04 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Well, I'll give it a try, then. Just don't expect anything too soon...
Sure thing, just take your time. :)

And add time into that. LOADS.

No worries, mate. I've been playing a lot on payload maps lately, I really like being a Scout in them :)
On second thought, I've been told by my friend that PropHunt has been updated as well as the return of Bestinclass map which got fucked in the ass by one TF2 update a month or two ago.

It was on 1.6, last time I saw it.

But hey, I've been having trouble with Steam since their last update. Somehow, TF2 can't connect to it, thus I play with the default weapons. Anything's been going on with Steam for you or it's just fine?

Scout and Demoman also failed but Scout was fighting against Heavy in the pre-contest stage and we all know who's the better class here.

IT'S COWARD KILLING TIME!

I think my record was only 20 posts or so, I felt like a spammer at the end of the day. :(
Heh, I made 20 posts in one day when the VG forums just opened and I didn't feel like a spammer. I was just excited about the new forum.

Ah, but they were 20 posts in General. And, looking back, they weren't constructive at all. I regret that.

Mayve
darknessdweller, is that you? :P

Wait, so he's gfox's and Gagsy's alt?

IS GAGSY GFOX'S ALT? </conspiracy>

At 3/4/10 11:46 AM, Coop83 wrote: Over 5,000 points to go, but 21 is a nice number. gfoxcook will give us a breakdown of why it's so good or not on his next catchup :P
3 x 7...Oh shit!

According to the book of gfoxcookology... OH SHITE!

At 3/4/10 12:18 PM, Fro wrote: I made a new topic on general about peer pressure. Please post. :)

Posted/bumped. :)

(for some reason I always say Nutes for your name...)

Really? Is it just a regular typo or something else...?

At 3/2/10 02:19 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Is it somewhat musical? :P
If by musical you mean makes a lot of noise in a loud manner in no musical fashion whatsoever then yes I would say it was very musical. :P

Hahahaha, OK then; put a trumpet on his mouth next time. :P

That was back when we were regulars. We need to get back there. :P
Someday. I still have to say congrats there sometime. It's just became another list instead of a lounge currently though. :(

Yeah, this new generation of regulars is becoming too lazy, IMO. :P

Really? Can't you just have a copy made out of your roommate's keys?
That's highly illegal. O.O

How is that so? Even if he acknowledges that you're making a copy? Here copies are legal, at least.

At 3/2/10 02:21 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Auz's VIP replies, now with 100% less Fro! :P
Hm, perhaps in the future I'll just quote in the middle of Auz's and your conversation.

It's open to anyone. :)

At 3/4/10 12:27 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: I managed to B/P at school today. Turns out the computer labs still have Newgrounds unblocked. :)
You should be careful, so they don't block it there as well. :P

Probably not, since each computer has it's own student's account. Even if they get a most "useless" visited sites block thing, NG should pass, since I'm the only one who knows it there. :)

Faggard - Level 27 (smooches);
Thanks! And Faggard gives out smooches to you as well.

Really? Aww... *blushes*. :*

Well, crimes can "expire" here as well, but I'm not sure if that also counts if the person who commited the crime was already charged with it.

Even if they are being charged, the lawsuit might take so long that it reaches the "expiring date". That's right, sometimes it takes more than five years to complete a simple lawsuit here.

I'm no expert in brazilian law, but I think 1,000 murders will count as 1,000 crimes. :P

Either that or 1,000x homicide. :P

At 3/4/10 03:42 PM, reverend wrote: USA USA USA!

You guys got beaten by Netherlands 2-1. The Dutch team is good, and I honestly think that quarter finals should be more than enough for USA. :)

At 3/3/10 08:28 PM, aldlv wrote: btw... we are counting Medals.. right?... but about how many is a afchivement? 100? 1000? anyway...
400 Total medals too

I think he's using the Medal tracker in NG Logs.

At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: AWESOME TF2 PLAYERS.
I must say, I'm a sucker for watching competitive TF2 - I watched that and round two and I've gotta say that they were great matches.

Keep up with eXtv, they're always putting up some great matches there, both American and European leagues.

Also, good luck to your friend.

At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: MANY TANKS:
tank_sm.gif

Indeed.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-04 22:15:26

SORRY AUZ, but your replies will only come tomorrow - it's over midnight in here and I really need to go to sleep. It's either that or some lousy replies making possibly no sense at all. :P

*opens notepad*

*copypasta*

*nap*

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 04:03:40

Coop recovers from another practice with Shadow of Intent, while congratulating:
GodsBitch: Level 25
Gagsy: 50,000 B/P
Hacsev: Level 26; 27,000 Medal Points
gamejunkie: 1,000 Posts

Thank you to:
Fro
reverend
mwmike
idiot-buster

Listening to:
Shakespear's Sister - Stay

At 3/4/10 11:46 AM, Coop83 wrote: Over 5,000 points to go, but 21 is a nice number. gfoxcook will give us a breakdown of why it's so good or not on his next catchup :P
3 x 7...Oh shit!

Shh! Let him at least try to spot something good, before we drop that motherload on him!

Besides, I'm doing him a favour - the highest he can climb now is #22 :P

At 3/4/10 12:18 PM, Fro wrote: Coop83: Top 21 in B/P (Got to give a congrats to ever level when you are ranked this high)

Yeah, and every rank of the top 50 Experienced is a must as well :)

At 3/4/10 03:42 PM, reverend wrote:
At 3/4/10 04:02 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on it. Spain and Argentina look like the teams to beat at the Finals this year, with outsiders of Brazil, Italy, France, Germany and England. Can't be more specific yet, but we'll see.
USA USA USA!

Do you want me to indulge you, or would you rather I told the truth?

At 3/4/10 09:45 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
Oh, and England beat Egypt 3-1 in football. I know it's just an exhibition match, but it's a start, Egypt isn't that bad.
Crouch is looking a shoe in for the World Cup - I wish that Mr. Capello had given some more hopefuls a chance.
I'm really afraid of England's mid-field, with Lampard, Gerrard and Wright-Phillips there. But Fabio Capello is still a great coach.

Well, Capello needs to get Gerrard and Lampard to play well alongside one another. So far, they've been great in friendlies, but crap in competition.

Oh, and what's everyone saying about that John Terry's affair with his teammate's girl in there?

Footballers are too rich, too young, according to Capello. Terry went and had an affair with Wayne Bridge's (now ex) girlfriend, so he lost the captaincy. Now we have to put up with Jar-Jar Binks (Rio Ferdinand) as the England captain for the World Cup.

Have you heard of that Man. City fan who tattooed "Robinho" in his chest? :P

No, but that's about the standard of things that Man City fans will do.

Have you been keeping up with football lately?
Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on it. Spain and Argentina look like the teams to beat at the Finals this year, with outsiders of Brazil, Italy, France, Germany and England. Can't be more specific yet, but we'll see.
Hmm, I agree with Spain, but Argentina is doubtful - I mean, Lionel Messi, somehow, forgets how to play with Argentina. And Maradona... he was a great player, indeed, but they could use a better coach, IMO.

I agree, but I've just got one of those feelings.

Also, keep an eye for Brazil vs. Ivory Coast in the group stage. Bets are already on!

We've got some easier group games, with only the USA to really worry about there. Once we get to the knockout stages, it's going to be a lot tougher.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 04:52:27

15,000 Medal Points

Insomnia is kicking my ass tonight. :/

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 07:18:25

7,000 EXP.

Seeing as how I seem to post here quite regularly and people keep congratulating me on my achievements I thought that maybe I should give something back and start making lists. Would anybody object if I did?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 08:16:29

At 3/5/10 05:42 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 3/5/10 04:03 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop recovers from another practice with Shadow of Intent, while congratulating:
Missed someone also...

I'll add to the list tomorrow... Sorry.

14,000 Medal Points

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 08:45:43

1337 saves lol

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 09:38:46

At 3/5/10 08:45 AM, cantstophammertime wrote: 1337 saves lol

Nicely done!!!!

And congrats to Cooop for 14K medal Points.

As of this post I am at exactly 10,000 Blams. I'm curious as to what I'll hit first....10K EXP or 10K saves.

I'm closer to 10K exp....but at the rate I'm getting saves, anything is possible.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 10:42:51

Alternative Character Battle 2 - Battle 8 (Second Round): Slig vs Rin Tohsaka

Listening to:

DragonForce - Sonic Firestorm. A-Z Metal FTL.

At 3/4/10 12:18 PM, Fro wrote:
At 3/3/10 02:05 PM, Bahamut wrote: Nope, you don't get front page posting privileges for winning RCP. It has to be a daily award or having a flash with a certain amount of views. I'm not too sure about the latter, though.
Yeah, I never heard about the views one. Perhaps it's when you get front paged instead?

Front page flash is a possibility. I thought you could get it if a flash of yours has 100k views.

At 3/3/10 02:30 PM, Haggard wrote: *starts singing* I am lost in the black chamber...
There's no way to turn back
It takes me down forevermore

And death would be so sweet

Yes but you've got to realise how much of a great icon it is for both Fagamut and Faggard.
That's right. We'll have to see if I will be on NG that long so that Faggard reaches level 49. ^^

You'll be here long enough and so will Auz, Coop and myself.

At 3/4/10 04:28 PM, Hacsev wrote:
Also known as the shitblade!

I feel sorry for you but Ismael and Rohan will soon get the shitblade as well. :(

At 3/4/10 12:04 PM, Bahamut wrote: Sure thing, just take your time. :)
And add time into that. LOADS.

Yes, lots of time indeed. You've got to reply to posts from months ago. I wish you luck on going through all the posts since your last visit. That'll be as challenging as gfox's LUL catch-up.

On second thought, I've been told by my friend that PropHunt has been updated as well as the return of Bestinclass map which got fucked in the ass by one TF2 update a month or two ago.
It was on 1.6, last time I saw it.

No, it has been updated. You can now play as Engineer and Medic. Supposedly, when left-clicking as a prop, you'll be in first person, which helps a lot when you're a giant prop. Also, there are a few new maps. I noticed CTF Sawmill is now a PH map but it's fucking huge for 2 minute battles. If it was a minute longer, it wouldn't be so bad. That's the one reason why I'm beginning to like Cyberpunk less. It's far too big and far too easy to hide.

But hey, I've been having trouble with Steam since their last update. Somehow, TF2 can't connect to it, thus I play with the default weapons. Anything's been going on with Steam for you or it's just fine?

Steam Community was down.

Scout and Demoman also failed but Scout was fighting against Heavy in the pre-contest stage and we all know who's the better class here.
IT'S COWARD KILLING TIME!

NOW IS SCOUT KILLING TIME!

Heh, I made 20 posts in one day when the VG forums just opened and I didn't feel like a spammer. I was just excited about the new forum.
Ah, but they were 20 posts in General. And, looking back, they weren't constructive at all. I regret that.

Oh, General...Well, we can always try and do something with our revolution.

darknessdweller, is that you? :P
Wait, so he's gfox's and Gagsy's alt?

Wow, what have I done?

At 3/5/10 07:18 AM, sushi13 wrote: Would anybody object if I did?

Lists and replies? Why the hell not?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 13:08:42

Achievement of the Day
DRD1982: 10,000 Blams

Nice! You don't see so many people anymore these days with more blams than saves like you have. Congrats and good luck with getting 10k on the other stats.

Congrats to:
Hacsev: Level 26
gamejunkie: 1,000 Posts - About time
Odyssic: 4 Years on NG?
sushi13: 7,000 Experience
cantstophammertime: 1,337 Saves

At 3/4/10 10:15 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: SORRY AUZ, but your replies will only come tomorrow

That's okay. I'm a little swamped here anyway. It's 19:05 right now, just got home, still gotta eat and my girlfriend will be here soon. And tomorrow I'll be going to the cinema's in the afternoon and to a party in the evening, so I'll be really busy as well.

So yeah, take your time ;)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 13:32:51

today is my 5 year anniversary on Newgrounds, does that count for anything?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 14:25:16

Later on today I hit level 10! Hooray

Seraphim breaks away from Bioshock 2 long enough to say hi to everyone and congratulates:
aldlv: 10,000 medal points
Godsbitch: Level 35
Odyssic: 4 years on NG!
Gagsy: 50,000 B/P Nice!
Coop83: Top 21 in overall B/P! Impressive!
Hacsev: Level 26 AND 27,000 medal points Congrats!
Gamejunkie: 1,000 posts
Reverand: 15,000 medal points Insomnia is perfect for getting medals!
sushi13: 7,000 exp
cantstophammertime: 1,337 saves
DRD1982: 10,000 Blams Nice!
Goldfire64: 5 years on NG! You're becoming an old timer! Congrats!

Listening to- Tales of Vesperia OST

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 14:29:52

At 3/5/10 02:25 PM, Seraphim17 wrote: Later on today I hit level 10! Hooray

Seraphim breaks away from Bioshock 2 long enough to say hi to everyone and congratulates:
aldlv: 10,000 medal points
Godsbitch: Level 35
Odyssic: 4 years on NG!
Gagsy: 50,000 B/P Nice!
Coop83: Top 21 in overall B/P! Impressive!
Hacsev: Level 26 AND 27,000 medal points Congrats!
Gamejunkie: 1,000 posts
Reverand: 15,000 medal points Insomnia is perfect for getting medals!
sushi13: 7,000 exp
cantstophammertime: 1,337 saves
DRD1982: 10,000 Blams Nice!
Goldfire64: 5 years on NG! You're becoming an old timer! Congrats!

You actually just reminded me....I meant to congratulate Sushi on 7K exp but forgot to mention it. And here's to you making it to Lv 10. Keep it up!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 15:59:35

Fro's spring break begins in about 5 minutes so he decides to say Congrats To:

Hacsev: Level 26, 27,000 Medal Points
gamejunkie: 1,000 Posts (I saw you make 999 in my Peer Pressure thread)
reverend: 15,000 Medal Points
sushi13: 7,000 Experience Points
Coop83: 14,000 Medal Points
Goldfire64: 5 Year NG Birfdai

----------

>:]

I will greatly appreciate any reviews. Feel free to review anything that I have submitted and I will respond. I'm currently in the works of a flash escape the room game that is going to use video and pictures. It should turn out pretty good.

At 3/4/10 09:02 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
I still think Corky was a better name, everthough you disliked it so much? I may or may not use it as i wish.

Yeah, I signed into and kind of missed it a bit, but I don't really care anymore. I just really don't know where I got the name Corky before. People never called me that, but people call me by Fro everyday of my life.

I tried to be a part of the review request club, and it lasted 2 weeks. I reviewed all of the first weeks submissons and then the seconed week i got through less then half. It's just too much for someone who hates reviewing, I really don't like to for some reason... i just wanted to see how long i could go and get my count over 100. ::: don't call me a statwhore:::

Well if you don't feel up to joining the RRC just leave some reviews for my submissions. ;)

At 3/4/10 12:18 PM, Fro wrote: I made a new topic on general about peer pressure. Please post. :)
Posted/bumped. :)

My threads that involve discussion never get past the first or second page. :P

(for some reason I always say Nutes for your name...)
Really? Is it just a regular typo or something else...?

Yeah, I type everything out by hand. When I get to your name and I'm typing along I always type in Nutes. I have no clue why.

Hahahaha, OK then; put a trumpet on his mouth next time. :P

I have a week off. I can only hear myself snore for now on.

That was back when we were regulars. We need to get back there. :P
Someday. I still have to say congrats there sometime. It's just became another list instead of a lounge currently though. :(
Yeah, this new generation of regulars is becoming too lazy, IMO. :P

That's why I don't consider a lot of them regulars. ;)

Really? Can't you just have a copy made out of your roommate's keys?
That's highly illegal. O.O
How is that so? Even if he acknowledges that you're making a copy? Here copies are legal, at least.

It's the dorms key not mine. Anyway if it's lost then they have to drill the door again just in case somebody finds it and wants to break into the room.

Doesn't matter my sister found them at her house under the cover by the couch. I was playing with my nephew while my sister was at the hospital delivering my niece.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 16:13:21

After lurking the forum for hours on end and finding about two or three threads that are interesting enough to post in, I figured that I might as well make my list for the night, even if it's a bit earlier than I normally would. It's a good thing to take up some time, even if there won't be much achievements going on right now, it being mid-evening (afternoon for you Americunts) right now, but hey - tomorrow's list should keep me going for a while

Congrats to:
Hacsev - Shitbladed in the eye, 27,000 Medal Points
gamejunkie - 1,000 BBS Posts - Been expecting you to reach this for months, congrats
Rev - 15,000 Medal Points
Sushi13 - 7,000 EXP
Coop - 14,000 Medal Points
cantstophammertime - 1337 Saves
DRD1982 - 10,000 Blams
Goldfire64

Fuck, there were more than I expected. If tomorrow's going to be anything like today on that front then I can say that we have a lot of achievements to look forward to.

Listening to:

Some pirate radio station that my brother's got on in the other room.

At 3/4/10 09:02 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Haha, ya i know what you mean. I look over this thread everyday and just don't post anymore. More or less because i don't have time.

It's pretty much the opposite for me. I have an abundance of spare time - or, as others could put it, a tiny bit of spare time which probably should be used revising for whatever exam I've got tomorrow or working on one of the many bits of homework that I refuse to hand in just about every single day. I'm pretty lucky that right now I'm not doing the bits of homework that actually make a difference going past the next three to four weeks.

I'm starting to spend some more time here, and it's a far cry from what i used to. I was in a basketball tournament today after school and my team the "barack 'O ballers made it too round 2!

Heh, congrats. Love the name, by the way.

At 3/4/10 09:02 PM, idiot-buster wrote: It's just too much for someone who hates reviewing, I really don't like to for some reason...

I enjoyed my first month or so on it, although I couldn't catch up with any of the other reviewers, mainly because they're so fast and also because I'm generally pretty slow with writing my reviews. After a few months I just dropped out, but if I'm ever looking to write some up purely for the sake of writing them then the first place I'd check would be the RRC.

At 3/4/10 09:45 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Turns out I can vote for this year's election. :)

Year's election? You mean the monthly flash voting?

At 3/4/10 09:45 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Wait, so he's gfox's and Gagsy's alt?

Heh, I actually quite miss darknessdweller. Whatever happened to Yoshi777777 or however much sevens there were anyways?

I think he's using the Medal tracker in NG Logs.

Gawd, I really need to keep up with these things. Thanks to byte for implementing this shit.

At 3/4/10 09:45 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Keep up with eXtv, they're always putting up some great matches there, both American and European leagues.

Yeah, I watch it occasionally. Most of the time I watch comp play through sourceTV or - occasionally - through actual spectating, although that's mainly when I know one of the people playing and they're scrimming).

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 16:50:28

Level 14. I don't really like this one.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 16:57:38

Rev finally did his taxes; congrats to:
Hacsev - 27k Medal Points and Level 26
gamejunkie - 1,000 Posts
sushi13 - 7,000 Exp
Coop83 - 14k Medal Points
DRD1982 - 10,000 Blams
Goldfire64 - 5 Years on NG
1337UMD - Level 14

Thanks to:
Odyssic
Seraphasdf
Fro
mwmike

---

At 3/4/10 09:45 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Turns out I can vote for this year's election. :)

Vote and vote often. :)

You guys got beaten by Netherlands 2-1. The Dutch team is good, and I honestly think that quarter finals should be more than enough for USA. :)

I don't care about that. If we beat those limey, girlfriend stealing British that would be all the joy I need.

At 3/5/10 04:03 AM, Coop83 wrote: Do you want me to indulge you, or would you rather I told the truth?

If by 'indulge' you mean humor me for the next 88 or so days then yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 17:08:28

At 3/5/10 04:50 PM, 1337UMD wrote: Level 14. I don't really like this one.

Heh, you alright? Haven't seen any UMDs in months, since around the time we started that shithole up. :D Anyways, on topic of the level, I quite like it. It's one of the most solid looking levels for a good while, although I could like it seeing as back when I was new the person on the site who I got on with best (MichaelHurst) stayed using the icon for months and it reminds me of the old times.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 18:28:39

At 3/4/10 09:45 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Have you heard of that Man. City fan who tattooed "Robinho" in his chest? :P

Lol, my brother (who's a Man City fan) told me there's also a guy who tattooed "Kaká" on his chest. XD

You should never underestimate the german team. Sure, they play like shit right now, and they will continue to do so in the WC, but somehow other teams play even worse when they face the german team, so germany (almost) always wins. XD

But seriously, semi finale in WC 06, Finale in EC 08... not that bad.

At 3/3/10 08:40 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Faggard - Level 27 (smooches);
Thanks! And Faggard gives out smooches to you as well.
Really? Aww... *blushes*. :*

I think he has a crush on you.

Well, crimes can "expire" here as well, but I'm not sure if that also counts if the person who commited the crime was already charged with it.
Even if they are being charged, the lawsuit might take so long that it reaches the "expiring date". That's right, sometimes it takes more than five years to complete a simple lawsuit here.

And I thought the german courts where slow... :/

At 3/4/10 03:42 PM, reverend wrote: USA USA USA!

My dream finale: Netherlands vs Germany. Preferrably with the same result as in '74. :D

At 3/5/10 10:42 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/3/10 02:30 PM, Haggard wrote: *starts singing* I am lost in the black chamber...
There's no way to turn back
It takes me down forevermore
And death would be so sweet

I'm possessed by the old creature

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-05 23:52:47

At 3/5/10 01:08 PM, Auz wrote: Achievement of the Day

Nice! You don't see so many people anymore these days with more blams than saves like you have. Congrats and good luck with getting 10k on the other stats.

It's interesting you say that...I had stopped coming to NG for like a good 4 or 5 years. I just had so many other things to do that I forgot about this place.

Back then (we're talking 2004/2005) it was really common to have more blams than saves. I guess the quality of portal submissions has gone up since then. I think It's just a matter of time before I ahve more saves than blams.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-06 00:20:35

At 3/5/10 11:52 PM, DRD1982 wrote:
At 3/5/10 01:08 PM, Auz wrote: Achievement of the Day

It's interesting you say that...I had stopped coming to NG for like a good 4 or 5 years. I just had so many other things to do that I forgot about this place.

Back then (we're talking 2004/2005) it was really common to have more blams than saves. I guess the quality of portal submissions has gone up since then. I think It's just a matter of time before I ahve more saves than blams.

I actually feel the overall quality of day to day submissions to the portal has went down. Disregard my sign up date, I've been around flash and Newgrounds since 2002 and had another account that I abandoned. Maybe I'm disillusioned in my opinion, but it just seems this way. I think there does tend to be more spam submissions nowadays, as well.

Granted, there still are some amazing flash submissions, but they are few and far between. I tend to vote very generously, most of the time and I may be adding to the problem. Unless the submission is just complete junk, it will probably be passed. A fact, I've taken dual note of and thus I have given far more 2's when I probably should give 1's or 0's. Later I see the flash with a score of 2.20 or 1.90 or something and it only reinforces me to vote 2 on the next questionable flash.

Anyway, I think the quality has gone down, but people vote more generously.

I'm probably wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-06 00:46:07

3,000 saves...
I can't get anything to compare with other people.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-03-06 01:11:46

Thanks guys.

Gagsy - 50,000 B/P - Wasn't this your retirement goal?

I don't know. I don't recall saying that though I might have done. I'll just keep doing as long as I can.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature