00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,809,880 Views | 88,035 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-22 23:30:56

At 5/22/08 10:17 PM, Mendou wrote: 12k post and finally over 2k blams.

Blams are quite hard to come by nowadays.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-22 23:39:44

At 5/22/08 11:30 PM, simon wrote:
At 5/22/08 10:17 PM, Mendou wrote: 12k post and finally over 2k blams.
Blams are quite hard to come by nowadays.

but is not that hard...
& lately... there are more and more blams (but... yes... still can't pass the number of saves)

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 01:25:37

16,000 big ones.

Thanks for voting, M-A-R-C-U-S! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 16,000 experience points. You need 30 more to get to Level 39. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 22 hours, 35 minutes, and 49 seconds.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 01:29:18

At 5/19/08 02:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 5/18/08 07:12 PM, gfoxcook wrote: HAHAHAHAHA. THAT FOOL.

Thanks for setting him straight, Bahamut. Good to see you've come to see things Coop's-and-my way. #;-}>
I dunno why this guy calling me a full with no reason. Taking offense with me I guess.

"hey, I dunno... this guy... this guy here is calling me a FOOOOO-EHL for... what appears to be... no reason. Like... WTF?" </Christopher Walken>

Heh.

No, I wasn't "taking offense," I was making an inside joke to Bahamut about how BAHAMUT used to say the same thing (over and over again) that you did once. That those twin sai are "swords," when of course they're not swords, they're Japanese martial arts knives.

But anyway, for you to take the joke as about you, rather than as about me and Coop ragging on Bahamut... is quite funny.

At 5/20/08 02:41 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 5/19/08 01:00 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/18/08 09:41 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Anyway, I have no idea why don't you want to call your level icon "a pair of sword" although it is true
They might look like a pair of swords, but they're actually sais.
Oh, I see.

Yes. Now you do.

Glad that's clear me up, but don't call me a fool for that, gfoxcook. >:(

Lighten up, yo. Again... inside joke.... more directed at Bahamut than at you.... for me and Coop (and Bahamut) to enjoy. Don't worry about it.

At 5/19/08 03:21 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop cranks up the stereo, while congratulating:
gfoxcook: #63 Most Experienced

Thanks!

At 5/18/08 07:09 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/6/08 03:06 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop gets ready to return to the office, while congratulating:
gfoxcook: 26,000 Saves; 62,000 B/P - Reversible, nice :P
You noticed, too? #;-}> Thanks, man.
I notice things like that - it's practically my job :P

Hell yeah.

They're one of the "Yankees/Lakers/Cowboys" of the NHL, amiright? So... of course I'll help you bitch about 'em. #;-}>
Not really, I've always viewed the Canadiens as that franchise. They're just in the Yanks' 1970-1990s slump now :P

Okay, well... the Red Wings are up there, though, with the "most spoiled fans" franchises in the NHL.

Pulling for the Pens now?
Nah, I don't really care who wins, because any of the other 29 teams winning is a loss of the Avs :(

Yeah, but they've already lost. It's over. So which is the better of two evils?

I'd assume young phenom Sidney Crosby winning is better for the NHL as a whole, so I were you, I'd be rooting for his team, the Pens.

It's pretty funny, though... there was an ownership group here in Houston that wanted to buy the Pens and bring 'em here to Houston. But now there's no way in hell that'll happen with the rebirth of that team thanks to Crosby. #;-}>

Sharks wear teal, which I believe is a derivative of Green.

Green 'n' blue, which is why I do loves my teal (just ask anyone who I've AIMed with, it's my text colour on there).

At 5/18/08 07:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/18/08 07:12 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
JESUS CHRIST. If a mod sees this, PLEASE DELETE ME POST FROM 7:12PM.
Muchos postage fuckuppedness :P

El gigante fucking understatementness. #;-}>

At 5/19/08 05:17 AM, Haggard wrote: Congrats to:
gfoxcook: #63 in Experience

Thank ya.

At 5/6/08 01:44 PM, Haggard wrote: Congrats to:
gfoxcook: 26,000 Saves, 62,000 B/P
Domo arigato, Haggard-san.
I wish I would know how to say "you're welcome" in japanese... ;)

Dou itashi mashite

(doh ee-tah-sheeee mah-sheee-teh)

But anyway, you and izzy's Pistons have got a lot of people now thinking it could be a Lakers/Pistons finals rematch instead of the long-anticipated Lakers/Celtics..... WE SHALL SEE. Don't count out the Spurs... is one lesson I've learned from the last decade.
I'm very excited to see how the Pistons will do against the Celtics. Boston is a slight dissapointment so far in the playoffs. Dominating the Season, but going all the way of 7 games in both the first and the second round of the playoffs.
Also, the Pistons have done quite well against the Celtics during the season, IIRC.

Congrats on the Pistons winning a game in Boston. They're the first team to beat Boston at home in the playoffs so far this season, and if these playoffs so far are any indicator... looks like Boston might be fucked now. Your Pistons just laid the SMACK DOWN, boyeee!

At 5/6/08 03:06 AM, Coop83 wrote: As a non-beer drinker, I wouldn't particularly care :P
;_; </gfox> :P
LOL! So true. I just can't handle hearing folks not enjoy beer. #;-}>
I was more reffering to the smilie I used. ^^

Oh, I thought you were saying gfox would use that smiley BECAUSE he'd be sad to hear Coop say that, though. Which I would be. And am. Always. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 01:34:36

At 5/19/08 05:21 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 5/18/08 07:09 PM, gfoxcook wrote: TEH X RETURNS. Thanks. Kinda. #;-}>
Haha no problem, yeah i guess you could say one can never really retire from newgrounds or reviewing, especially after what is it 7 years i forget hehe.

Yep. Keep on keepin' on, man. 20k ain't far away. YOU CAN DO EEEEET.

At 5/19/08 01:00 PM, Bahamut wrote: I hope Casualty had a great 18th birthday! :D

Yes! I saw your flash to him in teh protals. HAPPY BELATED B-DAY TO CASUALTY!

Congrats to:

.... no love for teh exp rankup of teh gfox?

OK then.

Well I fucking do think Helloween are better than Judas Priest! :P

LOLOLOL

... wow.

At 5/18/08 07:09 PM, gfoxcook wrote: POTENTIAL STAT ACHIEVEMENTS:

ZOMG. Moved up from exp rank #64 to #63.... please don't tell me Shrapnel's at exp rank 0 again, though. #;-}>
He hasn't.

.... dude. So if he hasn't... then I moved up to #63 and you ignored it even though you directly replied to me announcing it! HOW RUDE. #;-}>

Whoaing because 26 is 62 backwards.

Oh. Yeah, Coop and I had already oooohed and ahhhed all over that at that point. #;-}>

Also, those double-spaces on your posts look terrible. Thank fuck it was only a small mistake by yourself. I was scared that liljim added some double-space feature on the BBS, which makes every big post ugly.

It wasn't a "mistake by myself," it was the message text getting fucked up by NG.

Didn't you read what happened?

The shit was fine in notepad, I pasted it into the message text window, I tried to post, it wouldn't let me due to less than 1 minute having passed since my last post... when I finally did post, everything was fuxxed.

This never happened before a few weeks ago, so I can only assume one of those downtimes in the past few weeks is responsible. I hope whatever the cause is, they fix it. I've already seen it happening in other people's posts, such as iscrulz and I think either you or someone else in here, while I was catching up.

Look around, you'll see quotes where the last little bit of a quote is chopped off and by itself. It's really fucked up, and it's not the fault of the person posting it, it's the fucking posting mechanism of teh NG BBS laying a huge messy crap all over itself.

BETRAYER!
Zavvi is just as good as HMV.

I wouldn't know, I was just yankin' yer chain for having the GALL to go to more than one store. #;-}>

Maybe so, but more good activity in this thread would be nice.

NEIN.

Uhh, gfox, this thread is modless nowadays. Fortunately, you could drop absent a PM asking him to delete that post. :)

So much for that. A MOD HEARD MY PRAYER AND DIDST DELETETH IT! And it wasn't absent, either. (gasp)

You're so delusional. Don't you know that once Jack Thompson gets all the violent games banned, then he'll come after FF games for having "magic" in them and teaching kids to be witches and warlocks?
If he does that, THEN I'll cut the bullshit and kick him up the arse.

Yes, well... he would be after FF next, but fortunately for all of us FF fans, yourself and myself included, he won't ever succeed in getting the violent games banned, so... rest easy.

But stop acting like a fanboy of his, the people who support him are the same people who want to outlaw FF and Harry Potter and LOTR for teaching kids that "magic" isn't "evil."

*needs to do a Father Ted kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse .gif at some point*

Sounds like a plan. Religious violence is always fun!

Thanks for setting him straight, Bahamut. Good to see you've come to see things Coop's-and-my way. #;-}>
I fucking had to, though.

Yeah. We really weren't ever going to let up on that subject... with good reason.

At 5/19/08 02:21 PM, tumahaB wrote: .12 level dehcaer evah I

HEY BAHAMUT. I DON'T THINK YOUR REVERSE-ALT IS LEVEL 21 QUITE YET! METHINKS YE MEANT TO TYPE...

.21 level dehcaer evah I

... OR SOMETHING.

At 5/20/08 12:52 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/19/08 06:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Thanks, modly friend, for yer helps.
Oh, that I didn't expect. :O

What, a mod hearing my plea and deleting my post? Or did you mean me replying to myself... TWICE? #;-}>

So anywho.... :::crossing fingers and going forward:::

Catch-ups... LATER.
Later as in the next day or so?

Or two... or three... yes, three, it turned out. #;-}>

You can never not review? If that's so, then what about those long breaks from this year and last year? :P

X probably meant he can never quit reviewing for good.

At 5/20/08 07:55 PM, Shanus wrote: Congrats:
gfoxcook - #63 exp - don't care if your not really :P

But I am, so it's a moot point. Thanks!

At 5/18/08 07:09 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Thankee kindly, Shanus. Yes, we missed you in your school-related absences. #;-}>
Oh thank you, but you're missing more than me :P

Maybe in this topic, but I tend to post way more often in the other big topics around here besides this one (and I hardly ever post (if at all) in the computer hospital, RageVI's abusive reviews thread, or that newfangled long-ass Kitty Krew thread... but aside from those... I post in all the big ones, just don't catch up in this one as often as the others).

At 5/22/08 07:39 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 5/22/08 07:27 PM, Perceptor wrote: I'm sure that we've all done something silly in our early days,
I quoted the-phantom-spancker's topic-starting post when I turned pre-redesign level 11, saying "Me too!" Or something along those lines. Though I wasn't noobish enough to think that he was still at level 11 though, just a bad joke. :P

Ha ha.... smartass. I REMEMBER FOLKS LIKE YOU. They're far superior to the ones who flip out and curse spancker out or whatever.

At 5/22/08 06:42 PM, Gabrielle-Grey wrote:
At 10/6/02 04:28 PM, Transformers wrote: Congrats on getting to level 11, I just leveled up yesterday.I don't think its nessesary to make a whole new thread about leveling up. :/
LAWL you idiot, bet your kicking yourself now

A) is your username some sort of "female version" of Sylar from Heroes (aka Gabriel Gray)? Or do you just not know how to spell the male name "Gabriel" (or the proper spelling of his last name, to boot)?

B) Why is TF an idiot who should be kicking herself? Because she thought this thread wasn't necessary and that spancker was silly to post a "LEVEL UP! I'M LEVEL 11, HAHAHAAHA!" type topic? I assume if that's what you mean, that you think it's funny and/or ironic that this thread is so huge even though it started out that way.

And you're correct, but that doesn't make TF an idiot. I'd like to have seen YOU call it in advance. OH WAIT, YOU WEREN'T AROUND HERE TO PREDICT THIS TOPIC WOULD BECOME THIS BIG, so you is teh fail at "ownage."

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 03:08:27

Coop gets ready for anotehr list update, while congratulating:
Planky: Level 30
Aksumka: Level 38
yoshi77777: 2,000 Blams
SlashFirestorm: 7.00 Base Voting Power
Mendou: 12,000 Posts; 2,000 Blams
M-A-R-C-U-S: 16,000 Experience

At 5/22/08 09:13 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/22/08 03:00 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/21/08 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/21/08 03:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: It takes time to talk in backsland. Indeed, it is a dratsab.
): .ssa eht ni niap a hcus eb nac ti ,haeY
.doog yreV .gnisitcarp neeb ev'uoy ees nac I
.klat sdrawkcab ni doog si hcihw ,ereht good yas uoy woh ekil I ,heH

'gnalskcab' ni deklat syawla ew dna rehctub a eb ot desu I

At 5/23/08 01:29 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
They're one of the "Yankees/Lakers/Cowboys" of the NHL, amiright? So... of course I'll help you bitch about 'em. #;-}>
Not really, I've always viewed the Canadiens as that franchise. They're just in the Yanks' 1970-1990s slump now :P
Okay, well... the Red Wings are up there, though, with the "most spoiled fans" franchises in the NHL.

Yeah, but pride comes before a fall. They've won three cups with one of the best coaches ever - Scotty Bowman. Can they win their first since he left? It'll be worth watching.

Pulling for the Pens now?
Nah, I don't really care who wins, because any of the other 29 teams winning is a loss of the Avs :(
Yeah, but they've already lost. It's over. So which is the better of two evils?

I'd assume young phenom Sidney Crosby winning is better for the NHL as a whole, so I were you, I'd be rooting for his team, the Pens.

To be honest, I'm not that much of a fan of Crosby. I think Ovechkin is better and for that matter, so is Malkin.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 05:50:13

At 5/23/08 03:08 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop gets ready for anotehr list update, while congratulating:

Anotehr is like the bastard younger bro of "teh," isn't it. Well, maybe cousin... I guess "tehre" is the brother. #;-}>

DAMN THOSE "THE" LETTER-COMBOS AND THEIR TRICKINESS TO TYPE FAST!

At 5/21/08 03:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: It takes time to talk in backsland. Indeed, it is a dratsab.

Dare I ask why butchers speak backwards slang? O_o

Heh. "desu" is like "is" in Japanese... never noticed it was used backwards. TILL NOW.

Yeah, but pride comes before a fall. They've won three cups with one of the best coaches ever - Scotty Bowman. Can they win their first since he left? It'll be worth watching.

So this'll be kinda like seeing if the Patriots can win after Bellicheck leaves, eh?

(I was gonna say Yankees after Joe Torre, but of course... that's kinda silly, since they won plenty, at least before 1980, without him managing).

To be honest, I'm not that much of a fan of Crosby. I think Ovechkin is better and for that matter, so is Malkin.

Maybe so, but he's the one being marketed out of his ass to us Americans as the saviour of all hockeydom... so we'll see how it goes.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 05:53:27

2000 posts... on my birthday!

I feel that I need this.

Weak Men are Hard on Others while Strong Men are Hard on Themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 12:01:29

Congrats to:
Planky: Level 30
Aksumka: Level 38
yoshi77777: 2,000 Blams
SlashFirestorm: 7.00 Voting Power
Mendou: 12,000 Posts, 2,000 Blams
M-A-R-C-U-S: 16,000 Experience
mranarchy: Level 24
whatty: 2,000 Posts - Happy Birthday

At 5/19/08 05:17 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/6/08 01:44 PM, Haggard wrote: Congrats to:
gfoxcook: 26,000 Saves, 62,000 B/P
Domo arigato, Haggard-san.
I wish I would know how to say "you're welcome" in japanese... ;)
Dou itashi mashite

(doh ee-tah-sheeee mah-sheee-teh)

Thanks. I'll try to remember it. ;)

I'm very excited to see how the Pistons will do against the Celtics. Boston is a slight dissapointment so far in the playoffs. Dominating the Season, but going all the way of 7 games in both the first and the second round of the playoffs.
Also, the Pistons have done quite well against the Celtics during the season, IIRC.
Congrats on the Pistons winning a game in Boston. They're the first team to beat Boston at home in the playoffs so far this season, and if these playoffs so far are any indicator... looks like Boston might be fucked now. Your Pistons just laid the SMACK DOWN, boyeee!

Yeah, let's see if the Celtics continue to suck as a away team as they've done so far in the playoffs. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 12:23:57

Afro_Stud is such a [censored], lol!

Listening to:

Stratovarius - Visions

Congrats to:

gfoxcook - #63 in EXP. Is that better? Damn, it's 36 backwards.
Planky - Level 30
Aksumka - Level 38
yoshi77777 - 2000 blams
SlashFirestorm - 7.00 base VP
Mendou - 12000 posts, 2000 blams
Buster1 - 2500 posts, 13000 B/P
M-A-R-C-U-S - 16000 EXP. Hi again. :)
mranarchy - Level 24
whatty - 2000 posts

At 5/22/08 10:22 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/21/08 05:56 PM, Shanus wrote:
At 5/21/08 04:05 AM, Haggard wrote: Yeah, but for how long? :P
Indefinitely, also lol at Bahamut asking the same question :P
He copied me! >:(

I know, but it was too hard to resist.

At 5/22/08 05:53 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Base voting power of 7.00! :-D

Gonna be a long time til 8...

Indeed it will Slash. I'm only .34 away from there and while I'm closer to 8.00 base VP, it's still gonna take a long time. At least we're not stuck with the old 30 level system where it was much harder to gain base VP.

At 5/19/08 02:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote: I dunno why this guy calling me a full with no reason. Taking offense with me I guess.
"hey, I dunno... this guy... this guy here is calling me a FOOOOO-EHL for... what appears to be... no reason. Like... WTF?" </Christopher Walken>

Heh.

No, I wasn't "taking offense," I was making an inside joke to Bahamut about how BAHAMUT used to say the same thing (over and over again) that you did once. That those twin sai are "swords," when of course they're not swords, they're Japanese martial arts knives.

But they look like swords, though.

At 5/20/08 02:41 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Glad that's clear me up, but don't call me a fool for that, gfoxcook. >:(
Lighten up, yo. Again... inside joke.... more directed at Bahamut than at you.... for me and Coop (and Bahamut) to enjoy. Don't worry about it.

You and Coop are, errrrrr....

At 5/23/08 01:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Congrats to:
.... no love for teh exp rankup of teh gfox?

See above. ;)

OK then.

Well I fucking do think Helloween are better than Judas Priest! :P

LOLOLOL
... wow.

Speaking of Helloween, they need to be on Guitar Hero IV.

This never happened before a few weeks ago, so I can only assume one of those downtimes in the past few weeks is responsible. I hope whatever the cause is, they fix it. I've already seen it happening in other people's posts, such as iscrulz and I think either you or someone else in here, while I was catching up.

It's happened to me before? I don't think it has, but it might happen when making the Regulars updates. :(

Maybe so, but more good activity in this thread would be nice.
NEIN.

No, I really would like more activity here.

If he does that, THEN I'll cut the bullshit and kick him up the arse.
Yes, well... he would be after FF next, but fortunately for all of us FF fans, yourself and myself included, he won't ever succeed in getting the violent games banned, so... rest easy.

I'm pretty sure he would go after several other game series before FF.

But stop acting like a fanboy of his, the people who support him are the same people who want to outlaw FF and Harry Potter and LOTR for teaching kids that "magic" isn't "evil."

He wants to outlaw Harry Potter and LOTR too? And even so for the last part?

...Time to kick him up the arse! LEAVE FANTASY ALONE!

*needs to do a Father Ted kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse .gif at some point*
Sounds like a plan. Religious violence is always fun!

Yes it is.

At 5/19/08 02:21 PM, tumahaB wrote: .12 level dehcaer evah I
HEY BAHAMUT. I DON'T THINK YOUR REVERSE-ALT IS LEVEL 21 QUITE YET! METHINKS YE MEANT TO TYPE...

I get the fucking point.

At 5/20/08 12:52 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/19/08 06:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Thanks, modly friend, for yer helps.
Oh, that I didn't expect. :O
What, a mod hearing my plea and deleting my post? Or did you mean me replying to myself... TWICE? #;-}>

Your post being deleted, of course.

Later as in the next day or so?
Or two... or three... yes, three, it turned out. #;-}>

Ah, there we go!

You can never not review? If that's so, then what about those long breaks from this year and last year? :P
X probably meant he can never quit reviewing for good.

But he's claimed that once or twice before.

At 5/23/08 03:08 AM, Coop83 wrote:

.ssa eht ni niap a gnimoceb si siht ,timmadoG

.sdratd nahc4 eht esuma dluow tahT .klat sdrawkcab ni desu si used woh ta dehgual I ,oslA O: ?rehctub a ecno erew uoY

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 17:14:20

I'm lvl 23 MOTHERF*CKER >:(

why doesn't NEVR ever (ironie :')) congrats me? Ö

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 17:17:55

3000 Saves! Next up 2000 blams (hopefully soon)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 18:01:49

LEVEL 2!

Do I win a cookie? D:

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 18:10:11

does 333 Flash Reviews count???

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 18:23:38

At 5/23/08 05:14 PM, Bertn wrote:
why doesn't NEVR ever (ironie :')) congrats me? Ö

Probably because I don't make lists in here anymore...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-23 18:53:51

At 10/6/02 02:56 PM, the-phantom-spancker wrote: IM A LEVEL 11 NOW
SO IM MAKING THIS TOPIC FOR EVERYONE THAT GOES LEVEL UP 2 LET US KNOW
AND JUST 2 TELL ALL U LEVEL 10'S AND UNDERS THAT IM HIGHER THEN U!!
LOL

Hey Dude that's not nice!!!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 07:02:03

Thanks for voting, Kaytee! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 2,500 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 16. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 17 hours, 0 minutes, and 51 seconds.

I'm not a hage fan of the chains but it's a half decent looking level. I can't fucking wait till level 17 as it is my favourite level and in my opinion when someone has reached level 17, I consider it an official start to the high levels.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 07:44:26

Thanks for voting, Faggard! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 1,350 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 12

~ smooches ~

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 09:04:02

Listening to:

Stratovarius - Visions

Congrats to:

B*rtn - Level 23. Good to see you still around, but NEVR doesn't make congrats lists now, lol.
Pinoyguy75 - 3000 saves
aldlv - 333 flash reviews. That means yes. :)
LittleMissVixen - 12000 EXP
Kaytee - Level 16
Faggard - Level 12. Yay.

At 5/23/08 06:01 PM, InsaneCatastrophe wrote: LEVEL 2!

Do I win a cookie? D:

I'm afraid not. You might if you reach level 10, though. ;)

At 5/23/08 07:40 PM, LittleMissVixen wrote:
this isn't nikole, this is just someone watching over her account.

Heh, I was about to say. I've not seen her in ages now.

At 5/24/08 07:02 AM, Kaytee wrote: I'm not a hage fan of the chains but it's a half decent looking level. I can't fucking wait till level 17 as it is my favourite level and in my opinion when someone has reached level 17, I consider it an official start to the high levels.

I think the start of the high levels is from 25 onwards. I could say 16 - 24 are mid-high levels, however, and then 40 - 60 are higher levels.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 11:27:48

With that vote, you now have 18,000 experience points. You need 660 more to get to Level 42. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 12 hours, 35 minutes, and 15 seconds.

Meh

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 13:11:14

Having waited all day for his 40,000th B/P point, Coop congratulates:
mranarchy: Level 24
whatty: 2,000 Posts
Bertn: Level 23
Pinoyguy75: 3,000 Saves
aldlv: 333 Reviews (Flash) - Yes.
LittleMissVixen: 12,000 Experience
Kaytee: 2,500 Experience; Level 16
Faggard: Level 12 - Prepare for a ban :P
XwaynecoltX: 18,000 Experience

At 5/23/08 05:50 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Dare I ask why butchers speak backwards slang? O_o

Heh. "desu" is like "is" in Japanese... never noticed it was used backwards. TILL NOW.

See, we're useful for helping you notice stuff.

Also, it helps for 'ornithology':

"Gib tsaerbs on the d-nolb namow."

"Say, that's a doog namow!"

Maybe so, but he's the one being marketed out of his ass to us Americans as the saviour of all hockeydom... so we'll see how it goes.

I've seen that on NASN, so I'm not free from it either.

At 5/23/08 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: Afro_Stud is such a [censored], lol!

Does this mean that I'm not allowed to discuss one of the best foodstuffs in the history of Britain?!

At 5/23/08 03:08 AM, Coop83 wrote:
.ssa eht ni niap a gnimoceb si siht ,timmadoG

Truce?

.sdratd nahc4 eht esuma dluow tahT .klat sdrawkcab ni desu si used woh ta dehgual I ,oslA O: ?rehctub a ecno erew uoY

See the explanation further up.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 13:21:58

I'm Level 22.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 17:15:52

7000 saves. It's a pity I can't blam as fast as I save. I still probably won't be at 3000 blams by the time at 8000 saves. Anyway, 2 achievements in 1 day. :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-24 18:52:40

At 5/24/08 05:15 PM, Kaytee wrote: 7000 saves. It's a pity I can't blam as fast as I save. I still probably won't be at 3000 blams by the time at 8000 saves. Anyway, 2 achievements in 1 day. :)

heh, I know what you're saying, blam points just aren't as easy to come by these days. There's kind of a big gap in my b/p points as far as when I got them. About 3/4 are from 04-05 and the rest are from just the last couple months. My ammount of saves is going to tie, then surpass my once much higher blam total in not too much time at all...

Oh, and I forgot to post before that I now have an 8.00 total voting power. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-25 00:28:20

Major aldlv

it just sounds awesome... =D

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-25 01:37:47

Corporal!

;D

Sig by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-25 04:33:09

I've just reached level 13 today!

"What kind of idiot would quote himself" - Gatling

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-25 04:55:58

Coop basks in the glory of his new bike, while congratulating:
AfroBahamut: Level 22
Kaytee: 7,000 Saves
Metal-Therapy: 8.00 Total Voting Power
aldlv: Major
KIRBYLINK: Corporal

Seriously, is that all I've got for the list this morning?

Oh well - some Coop related news then.

I went into Halfords (Car parts & Bike shop) on Thursday to purchase a brand new bike, which was on offer from £300.00 down to £149.99. There was one on display as I walked into the shop and another as I walked into the bike section. I asked the lad behind the counter if I could have one of them. He said he would go and check that they had some in stock.

When he returned, he said that they hadn't got any left. When would they be getting more? I enquired, to be told that they wouldn't be getting any at all, as the model was being discontinued. Can they sell me one of the display models? No, they have to be sent back to Head Office, was his astonishing reply. He took my phone number and said that he would call me back on Friday to advise if any stores in the area had one and that he could get it delivered to me.

I went home and decided to look online, for a bike like this is too good an opportunity to pass on. I found the bike and all of the stuff that I was after and proceeded to the checkout. Would I like to pay for home delivery (+£20.00) or collect it from a local store? I decided to see which local stores had the bike in question. My local store which I was in not half an hour ago apparently had the stock, so I ordered collection from there, website told me "please leave 1 hour for our staff to prepare your order, before attempting collection." That meant collection on Friday, which wasn't so bad.

Then the same guy who had served me at Halfords phoned, only to give me a rant, advising me of how not to use the internet, because its stock levels were wrong and how 'not to go behind my back'. As you can understand, this really raised my hackles. It got worse when I didn't receive a call all day from them, letting me know if they had or indeed had not got the bike.

Saturday morning and I ordered the bike again online (Through my mother, because we're being devious now) and we went to the store to collect. I went to the car parts and looked around, while my mum went up to collect. She nodded to me that the bike was there and they were fetching it out, so up I went to grab the rest of the stuff, which I calmly collected and brought to the desk as well, but we were acting as separate customers.

"Is that the Shockwave XT920?" I calmly asked, pointing to the bike in a box, which clearly said "Shockwave XT920" all over it. Got any more left? Then the guy looked up and recognised his worst nightmare - me, without my merchandise, despite the fact that his colleague was willing to sell it to someone else.

"That's the last one, I'm afraid." He didn't try to defend, which is always a bad policy in front of a pissed off Coop. "Then you must have forgotten to call me to say if you'd got one in stock yesterday, considering that you said that you would phone the local stores and try to find one for me." His colleague was a little short on cards in the deck, so he waded in as well "It was Neil's day off, so he couldn't have. It was my responsibility to, so I'm sorry that I didn't, sir." At least I was getting respect, so they were admitting guilt.

"Funny, considering that the exact words from Neil, over here were "I'll phone to local stores tomorrow and I'll let you know before we close the shop if I've managed to find one." Not one mention of a day off and that he'll get a colleague to sort it. Nice try, sunshine. Where's my bike?" Mum was biting her tongue at this point.

The pair floundered helplessly and I was trying my best to stay calm over it all, as I knew the joke. "We can phone all the local stores and let you know if they've got one for you, sir." I told them that since I wasn't convinced that they would call me for starters and that I hadn't made plans, they could do that now, but not to let this detract from serving this lady, who I was sorry to have kept waiting. Mum duly paid and was assisted in loading the bike in a box into the back of the car, while I waitied and granted a steely gaze to Neil, as he phoned as many stores as he could, in a desperate search for the bike. He found one and told me that it wouldn't be in the store until Wednesday. I said "I'll just have the gear for now, placing my basket of helmet, mudguards, gloves etc on the desk, which he served me. He tried to charge me for the bike, which I declined, as I wouldn't be paying for the bike until I had received it at the store.

When I had paid for the goods, I turned to find that Mum had returned for the punchline. "Oh, by the way Gents, I've already got one, so don't worry about the bike. Mum managed to find me one." Neil started to snarl something and I walked back over to him "Pick your words carefully, as I'm going to write this all down and send a letter to head office, Neil." He swallowed his pride and calmly answered "Is there anything else I can help you with, sir?" I turned and waled out, confident that he had been humbled.

Don't get mad, get even.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-25 11:33:51

Listening to:

Stratovarius - Visions

Congrats to:

~X~ - 18000 EXP
Coop83 - 40000 B/P
Kaytee - 7000 saves
aldlv - Major
KIRBYLINK - Corporal
Gatling - Level 13
FBIpolux - 4000 saves

Thanks to:

Coop83

At 5/24/08 01:11 PM, Coop83 wrote: Having waited all day for his 40,000th B/P point, Coop congratulates:
Faggard: Level 12 - Prepare for a ban :P

He'll be fine. ;)

At 5/23/08 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: Afro_Stud is such a [censored], lol!
Does this mean that I'm not allowed to discuss one of the best foodstuffs in the history of Britain?!

Nope, I'm afraid you can't talk about that wonderful British food.

Truce?

Pretty much, yeah.

At 5/25/08 04:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: Oh well - some Coop related news then.

All of that trouble for a bike? :O Damn.

BICYCLE! BICYCLE! BICYCLE!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2008-05-25 12:35:56

Congrats to:
B*rtn: Level 23
Pinoyguy75: 3,000 Saves
aldlv: 333 Reviews, Major
LittleMissVixen: 12,000 Experience
Kaytee: Level 16, 7,000 Saves
XwaynecoltX: 18,000 Experience
Coop83: 40,000 B/P
AfroBahamut: Level 22
Metal-Therapy: 8.00 Voting Power
KIRBYLINK: Corporal
Gatling: Level 13
FBIpolux: 4,000 Saves

Thanks to:
Bahamut
Coop83 - Faggard can handle a ban. He doesn't post that much anyway. ^^

At 5/25/08 04:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: Oh well - some Coop related news then.

Haha, nice story.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38