00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,764,106 Views | 87,902 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-10 15:33:54

Congrats to:
EKRegulus - 26000 blams!
DonDoli - 7000 blams!
Slightly_Crazy_Dude - 6000 experience!
Minion777 - 500 b/p rank!
-Kappa- - level 6!
TBlade87 - 100 posts!
sketch0587 - level 14!
Xiivi - 6 base VP!

There's this page for ya...

6 days ago I sent Wade an email with all the details of my movie for him to submit.
Since I didn't get a reply, I have no idea wether he's busy or something else.

Thanks RC for the suggestion you can ask him for me! I hope it won't be a problem though..

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-10 16:54:34

Congrats April, Don, Recon, SCD and the rest!

Hey, at least I didn't say "Congrats to all." :-)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-10 19:46:27

At 7/10/05 05:13 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Yeah, and you post more on Newgrounds, that's also a good thing ;)

I prefer you on Newgrounds than on Retrogade... he he.

Gee, why could that be? *Insert RetroGade rolling eyes smilely here*

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-10 22:38:10

BonusStage sez - In case you see this post first carmel ... he gave you the picture you asked for ... yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 01:15:55

Oh snap, 1,000 exp. I feel giddy inside =P

Only The Ash Remain...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 01:43:41

At 7/10/05 02:31 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 7/10/05 12:11 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I can't wait to ditch this stupid flail. The hammer looks so much more..... intimidating.
The flail is okay, but it looks more like a dogs chew toy IMO.

You're right. It does look like a chew toy. TheJoe324 made reference to a spikey dildo. Maybe it's both * yikes! *

At 7/10/05 02:48 AM, sketch0587 wrote:
At 7/10/05 12:11 AM, ReconRebel wrote: ... or I've caught gfox's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Not a bad thing really. It should balance out my Attention Deficit Disorder nicely ;-)
Being OCD and ADD at the same time is supposedly a real bitch to deal with, are you saying you have them both, or are you being cruel to the kids with it :P

I do have a slight case of attention deficit disorder and I can be overly obsessive at times when it comes to video games.

... and I never took a deliberate shot at people who may have ADD or OCD. I was making fun of myself more than anything.

At 7/10/05 11:03 AM, -Morph- wrote:
At 7/10/05 12:11 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I can't wait to ditch this stupid flail. The hammer looks so much more..... intimidating.
How can you say that! The flail looks very good.

It looks like a weird-ass fishing weight.

But I can kinda see where you're coming from because level 17 and 18 are much better, and coming from good to not so good can be unpleasant.

Levels 17 and 18 may be cool looking but the final gauntlet is da bomb! Six more years to get there. I'd better pack a lunch.

At 7/10/05 04:54 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Congrats April, Don, Recon, SCD and the rest!

Thanks Pure, and thanks for that comment you made about me on Retrogade, link and all! <3

I may be adding a new flash to my favorites list. Although the graphics are pitiful and originality non-existent it had me laughing just because it was so stupid. When I review it I'll have to give it a nine for humor. Check it out if you haven't yet. It was averaging a 3 something when I voted on it. cletus the fetus ep79 The author kinda strayed from the original storyline (lol).

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 01:49:06

At 7/11/05 01:43 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I may be adding a new flash to my favorites list. It was averaging a 3 something when I voted on it. cletus the fetus ep79

Okay forget what I said here. The freakin' thing had a score of 0.57 when it was blammed. I've seen stuff just as bad get saved so whatever. It did catch me by surprise though.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 01:50:01

*Sigh* 10 days without a bbs post. Ah man does working full-time suck. :(

Well, took me about two weeks to get the 25 b/p's I need to get it, but here it is nonetheless. My last silver badge.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 02:24:46

At 7/11/05 01:50 AM, Metal_Therapy wrote: *Sigh* 10 days without a bbs post. Ah man does working full-time suck. :(

lol, full time XD
i went for well over a month without a post :P

Well, took me about two weeks to get the 25 b/p's I need to get it, but here it is nonetheless. My last silver badge.

oh man i love that one :P the bird looks sweet... good old 7k badge...

well done to you once you hit 8k dude :D

my gots level 15 a few days ago, it was cool.
...it IS cool :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 02:27:26

At 7/11/05 01:43 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Thanks Pure, and thanks for that comment you made about me on Retrogade, link and all! <3

Well, it's been a while since I've made fun of you. I've been picking on gfox a bit too much lately. Had to say something. :-D

By the way, you really should get your name changed to ReconRebel there, too. Granted though, TheDerelict gives lots of oppurtunities for satire. ;-)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 03:37:59

~Inuyasha~

At 7/10/05 02:48 AM, sketch0587 wrote: haha You can get JUST a few more there M_I :)

LOL! So, that means I can have more than you in hopes of passing you then? :P

Well, they may not suspect it, but better hope Wade doesn't go psycho with the IP, and his NG terrorism to "keep it safe"

I don't think he'd do that. I got a good deal of them from old members who have all but left NG. : (

I know I KNOW, but goodness, i was jipped out of THE top savior, but hey Yoink said if he ever moves on from NG i can take care of the account ;)

:o YoinK does have a nice account. Hey, you could post on it to get him to 10k posts. ;D

NG quotes are so fun

NG quotes are so fun
:P

Come on, don't joke like that, i knew the girl was indeed a girl :\

Come on, don't be like that, I knew you knew she was indeed a girl, I'm just yanking your beard. ;o

At 7/10/05 07:30 AM, Minion777 wrote: finally did it...top 500 blam/savers...woot

That's pretty good considering your sign up date. Heh, maybe you'll become a Fixit or yaya12. :p

At 7/10/05 09:17 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Thank you for your deposit, Slightly_Crazy_Dude! You now have 6,000 experience points. You need 62 more to get to level 15. w00t w00t, a pretty sweet 6k :D

Nice, and closing in on level 15 and top 500 XP users. Give yourself a pat on the back buddy because you are having the best season ever. :)

At 7/10/05 09:23 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I've been to the hospital about my mosquito bites.

Are you alergic to mosquitos? I used to be, but now they don't bother me. I don't swell up from them, nor bee/wasp/yellow jacket stings. Not to mention I'm growing immune to poison ivy/oak/sumac. I think I'm evolving. :/ My teeth feel to be enlongating as well.

At 7/10/05 12:26 PM, DonDoli wrote: Neck to neck with a lady. You stud, you :)

rofl :D

Thanks, but yet I don't see any difference on it :( Oh well...

I'll tell you one thing, getting this Captain badge has made me feel alot better. It's like a supersize on the e-penis.

At 7/10/05 03:19 PM, EKRegulus wrote: 26 000 blams ok

I'm going to rape you know ok. ;)

At 7/11/05 12:21 AM, sketch0587 wrote: holy snap, at 3am ht shall pwn my server

*takes deep breath* PPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :P

until then LEVEL 14 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You should just remake that account. It's pretty much yours anyways.

At 7/11/05 01:15 AM, Popsycle wrote: Oh snap, 1,000 exp. I feel giddy inside =P

Oh snaps, nice. I'm rounding to 3k in 10 days. :O

At 7/11/05 01:43 AM, ReconRebel wrote: You're right. It does look like a chew toy. TheJoe324 made reference to a spikey dildo. Maybe it's both * yikes! *

LOL! I've not heard that before. Could be the truth though.

At 7/11/05 01:50 AM, Metal_Therapy wrote: My last silver badge.

Good job. :) It is a nice badge, then you get Praptorlkasdfkljoi34jlkasdj. :/

---

Congratulations to everyone else and their fine-and-dandy achivements. B)

===

I don't know if ~X~ knows this or not, but he's at 14k blams right now, so go him. :)

~Inuyasha~

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 03:44:15

At 7/10/05 10:38 PM, SKS wrote: BonusStage sez - In case you see this post first carmel ... he gave you the picture you asked for ... yeah.

BONUS = banned? :o
Yeah, photoshopped... :P

Congrats ~X~ on 14000 blams!
I noticed it while comparing your b/p's pace to mine.
You're like 100 more than me and few days ago you were the same as me!
(only protections)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 05:51:53

I haven't been here for a few days since I got 1337 saves, how time flies!
---------
Congratulations to:
-Gooch-: Elite Guard Commander (Nice, you can still boost your rank up by blamming/saving more.)
Popsycle: 1000 exp (The boxing glove is not far away now.)
DonDoli: 7000 blams (Sonic speed. If you keep the speed up, you will be the next yaya12.)
Metal_Therpy: 7000 b/p points (The badge is so nice.)
Nike-Dunk: level 12 (The barbied boxing glove owns.)
sketch587: level 14, then got pwned by ht52. (Just 1 more deposit, your position will be safe.)
--------------------
After posting this post, it seems that I will hit 2.222 ppd, maybe it is 2.223. Well, I don't care.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 05:53:56

Aww ya i forgot about my 14,000 blams grabbed a screenie though...

~X~

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 06:00:06

Never thought I'd achieve 9 voting power.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 06:45:37

At 7/11/05 01:43 AM, ReconRebel wrote: You're right. It does look like a chew toy. TheJoe324 made reference to a spikey dildo. Maybe it's both * yikes! *

There's only one dildo level! RetroGade's Level 16 Alien Dildo!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 06:52:10

Congratz to:

EKRegulus - 26,000 blams.
Popsycle - 1,000 exp
Metal_Therapy - EG Seargant Major
M-A-R-C-U-S - level 15
XwaynecoltX - 14,000 blams
Shpouiten - 9.00 VP

Thanks to:

DonDoli - Look, the D's are both capitals, as you wished!
Brewtality

At 7/11/05 06:45 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: There's only one dildo level! RetroGade's Level 16 Alien Dildo!

I'd much rather be penetrated by sword than an alien dildo!

At 7/11/05 12:21 AM, sketch0587 wrote: holy snap, at 3am ht shall pwn my server

until then LEVEL 14 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Why does that happen to everybody these days?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 08:46:41

War of the Portal - Part 4
22 - “Grand Summary
THIS CHAPTER SUMMARISES THE LAST FOUR PARTS OF THE WAR OF THE PORTAL. IF YOU HAVE MISSED A LARGE COMPONENT OF THE STORY OR JUST WISH TO READ THE FINAL CHAPTERS THEN PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER FOR SUMMARY.

Part 1:
The War of the Portal begins in an empty city ruined by an unknown cause. It starts with characters RedCircle, ReconRebel, Qwoxyl and XwaynecoltX who attempt to knock down an enemy – the submissions. As the story progresses, you learn that the submissions are being released from the Portal due to a strange virus that had been released at the facility where the submissions are monitored (like the Portal at Newgrounds). Upon moving to the portal, the group (with additional members: Figmentum, Drimarki, Kiba, BonusStage, Dogma and SCD) encounter other wild submissions as well.

On the process of meeting a n00b (randyrandy), the group learn of the strange weather effects and the inner workings of the Portal. They learn that the submissions keep a balance in the world and those holy submissions (ones with halos atop their heads), keep the world safe. Imbalances of wild submissions (such as those that attack at will) are the ones threatening the world’s existence. They also learn of the strange ‘Power’ that ramagi and Yoink are capable of using when fighting these submissions. Their example is shown when they release flames whilst muttering words of the Ancients (a race of people that lived in the land thousands of years ago). The extra requirement is a crimson Portal stone seen on the edge of their rods that comes from the world below them.

After travelling to the Portal facility and meeting Marcus, the Guards, Gfoxcook, Jonthomson and Joe, part of the group go into the Portal to seal it (to prevent anymore submissions from escaping into the world and causing further damage), with the loss of Kiba as they finish their spell. This is the first death of a known character and a disappearance of another (Drimarki).

Part 2:
The story begins in strange cave with an unknown man of great evil (Dobio) and his sidekick Tom. They speak of strange plans and the reader is left to question their actions.

Even though the portal has been sealed, the group (with an addition: Mazza and SK) intend to produce a cure to the virus to prevent a risk of the world from turning corrupt. At Gfoxcook’s mansion, they produce a cure for and celebrate, only to be ruined by the presence of this strange new man. After the man shows his skill in the power, SCD quickly gets their only cure and hands it to the man, who destroys it and kills Bonus at the same time. This begins a key chain of events, where the group decides to split; one to stop the mysterious man and the other to go to the city to remake a second virus cure.

One group ventures to the man and learn that he was the one that created the virus in the first place. He opens the Portal himself and the group attempt to stop him as he manages to obtain a red ‘sphere’ that he keeps himself. He then begins the ‘Power of Destruction’, a nuclear blast while Gfoxcook attempts a counter spell. In this process, the guard notices a strange stone on the man’s neck that amplifies his power – much greater than that of a Portal stone.

The other group encounter ‘evolved submissions’ and continue to the city, meeting new friends (phantom, MPA, Afterburner, Lightning and Crono) who use a ‘penta’ power to defeat strange new submissions that have evolved from the virus. They find a lab and encounter ‘Rat’ while meeting XkwiziTOnE. They learn that the creator of him was ‘Dobio’. Dogma manages a ‘Power of Protection’ that allows the groups to team up, teleport and escape (new members: Carmel and Rooty).

After they manage to run away and find a final ingredient for the virus (Naphthalene - mothballs) at Alkador and Eldarion’s house, they are shocked at Kiba’s return and manage to place the virus cure in the Portal. But there is a loss with Joe and randyrandy, whilst Dobio manages to split the group in half.

Part 3:
This part of the story consists of group (Dobio’s team is not present) planning to stop the two leaders (called Geminus Lords), who rule all submissions. With RedCircle’s baby submission and the new love between Yoink and Mazza, the group (an additional Denvish and Myst) take action and defend their base carefully and finally venture out via ‘White Tanks’ and attack the submissions to prevent their own revolution – ‘Omega’, from occurring. During fierce battling, Dobio takes to the scene and commands the submissions to kill the group and Jonthomson flies to the top, only to be killed by a leading submission. The group weaken and Dogma uses the ‘Power of Creation’, sacrificing the life of himself/herself, causing the death of one of the Geminus Lords and half of the submission population in the world. This also restores balance the world, causing grass and nature to return where brown earth once lay.

Part 4:
The final part takes place at the edge of the city, with ramagi’s early leave and the group’s plan for gaining defence. They venture south of the city in icy regions, where they find a large amount of Portal stones as well as encountering an Ancient (Stamper), quickly leaving as they awaken submission giants.

Meanwhile, Dobio is the midst of his travels as he encounters The King of the Portal, where it is found out there were ‘Gods’ that left the world when Ancients existed thousands of years ago. Demigods (Dobio, Dogma and the King) replacing their position. Dobio is easily killed by the King who takes the dead body to the city mansion and hides again.

When ramagi encounters Dobio’s group, they tell her that Dobio had released the virus cure to destroy all submissions. At this point, the reader learns that Dobio was only trying to stop the submissions like everyone else and that he was only depicted as evil because of the actions he took.

With the group together, they are shocked to learn that the King has broken all seals of the Portal in the world. He begins the Power of Destruction. They team together and Stamper commits the Power of Sacrifice to bring back the Gods – Tom, Wade and James. With the King of the Portal (who is protected by every submission in the world) fighting the Gods, the group descend to the Portal to destroy the ‘Heart’ (a fragment of this stone was used by Dobio) and possibly end the threat of submissions.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 09:18:42

I now have over 2,000 saves and I'm numbah 300 in the Blam/Protect League. I thought I would never get back up there.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 09:31:27

Well I be-ith level 10. Finally. It feels so good to have a more than 6 voting power.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 09:51:36

congrats ~X~, M-A-R-C-U-S, Chumbawumba and AC!
Nice to see you with the glove ac!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 10:29:35

At 7/11/05 09:51 AM, darkdevil92 wrote: Nice to see you with the glove ac!

I know have an Acronym for my name? Well, It'd be an Acronym if it was TAC. Which sounds coolio. Well thanks for that Darkdevil.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 11:26:16

Alkador, I like only girls. k thx

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 12:16:43

At 7/10/05 09:02 AM, -Mazza- wrote: Thanks!
And welcome back.

Thanks for the welcome back. :)

At 7/10/05 11:03 AM, -Morph- wrote: It was a joke, I'd probably do the same considering I hate this level so much now.

I hate level 11 a lot. Good thing I'll be getting rid of it in four weeks time.

At 7/11/05 03:37 AM, -Orochimaru- wrote: Are you alergic to mosquitos? I used to be, but now they don't bother me. I don't swell up from them, nor bee/wasp/yellow jacket stings. Not to mention I'm growing immune to poison ivy/oak/sumac. I think I'm evolving. :/ My teeth feel to be enlongating as well.

I think I am, but before, I wasn't.

Congrats to:

Minion777 - top 500 b/p
Slightly_Crazy_Dude - 6000 EXP
DonDoli - 7000 blams
EKRegulus - 26000 blams
Popsycle - 1000 EXP
Metal_Therapy - Elite Guard Sergeant Major
XwaynecoltX - 14000 blams
Shpouiten - 9.00VP
Chumbawamba - top 300 b/p, 2000 saves
The_Ass_Clown - 6.00VP

The first day of my work experience was good other than the major security there had to be in St Helens after someone saying they planted a bomb or something like that. >:( Most likely a joke. Still wasn't funny.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 12:28:44

Congrats to:

-Slightly_Crazy_Dude: 6,000 Exp. Close to 15, too.
-DonDoli: 7,000 Blams. Omgwtfmissedscreenie
-EKRegulus: 26,000 Blams. 360 or so more and you'll have as much in Blams as I have combined.
-sketch0587: Lv 13.9, lawlz.
-Popsycle: 1,000 Exp. New secret, right?
-Metal_Therapy: EG Sergeant Major. Next are the gold ones.
-MARCUS: Lv 15. Now you're cool like meh :O
~X~: 14,000 Blams. Nice.
-Dream_of_Duke: 2.222 PPD. Nice number.
-Shpouiten: 9.00 VP. Never thought I'd see you in here again.
-Alkador: Another lengthy chapter wich I'll surely read in the near future because my name's in there.
-Chumbawamba: #300 B/P. Nice.

At 7/11/05 11:26 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: Alkador, I like only girls. k thx

But....But....

:(

So anyways, I'm now ranked #40 in B/P points. It's a nice milestone, plus I went up two places since yesterday, wich is rare now.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 13:29:57

At 7/11/05 11:26 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: Alkador, I like only girls. k thx

Let BonusStage post on your account so you can get 4 10k's plzkthx

At 7/11/05 06:52 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Why does that happen to everybody these days?

Bad timing :(

At 7/11/05 06:45 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: There's only one dildo level! RetroGade's Level 16 Alien Dildo!

I liked it better when you were only on RG :)

At 7/11/05 06:00 AM, Shpouiten wrote: Never thought I'd achieve 9 voting power.

LAUGH you have a level 15 account, it's easy when you get that high :P

At 7/11/05 05:53 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Aww ya i forgot about my 14,000 blams grabbed a screenie though...

~X~

That shit is fudged
F
U
D
G
E
D
....*ANOTHER LETTER*

At 7/11/05 03:44 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: BONUS = banned? :o
Yeah, photoshopped... :P

Actually FOR ONCE, no, he's just trying to keep the posting on his main down for a little bit :)

At 7/11/05 03:37 AM, -Orochimaru- wrote: LOL! So, that means I can have more than you in hopes of passing you then? :P

You'll never be motivated enough to do so, but you can try

I don't think he'd do that. I got a good deal of them from old members who have all but left NG. : (

You did see the pieoncar flip ... right >_>

o YoinK does have a nice account. Hey, you could post on it to get him to 10k posts. ;D

I should tell him about that, I could easily help him get a lot more posts XD

NG quotes are so fun
P

What the fuck is this shit.

Come on, don't be like that, I knew you knew she was indeed a girl, I'm just yanking your beard. ;o

Wanna touch my bread :o

*takes deep breath* PPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :P

*cries*

You should just remake that account. It's pretty much yours anyways.

The guy is still there, i just deposit, review, and post, and i may have gotten it banned once, who cares right ;), also he's submitted all of the movies, not me :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 13:46:34

At 7/11/05 02:24 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:

lol, full time XD

Tell me about it. :)

i went for well over a month without a post :P

It's sorta strange for me though, cuz I'm usualy on the bbs everyday, to some extent. (Though I don't post much). Not being on for a month was really strange. :/

oh man i love that one :P the bird looks sweet... good old 7k badge...

I know, right? Its defently one of my favs. even though it took me WAY to long to get.

well done to you once you hit 8k dude :D

Thanks, I will, not sure how long its going to take, but I will. :)

my gots level 15 a few days ago, it was cool.
...it IS cool :D

Sweet, awesome man. I still got a while to go before I get where you are... :/

Not sure how often I'll be on, so thanks for the congrats as usual. I wouldn't level up half as much as I do if it wasn't for this topic. I take every chance I can to post here! :)

*Gets new bp badge* "YES! I get to post in the lv. up lounge!" --" oh yeah and a new bp level too, I suppose..." : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 14:45:21

At 7/11/05 01:29 PM, SKS wrote: Actually FOR ONCE, no, he's just trying to keep the posting on his main down for a little bit :)

HAHA that's a good reason...

Your experience points gave you a voting power of 6.66 votes.
I got few places up in XP... isn't so cool because im # 356.
7700 saves... lame.
# 55 in b/p... From few days ago.
BA from 3.6 to 3.59 blergh me blerghing and braging or something.

Only one of the above is congrats worthy, but just a bit or not at all lol, guess which... >....>

Uhh, if I sent the information about my flash a week ago to Wade, and it wasn't submitted yet, what do I rant about?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 15:41:46

Omg voting power 8.00 finally!

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-11 16:46:51

Congrats Ass-Clown, Mazza, Fluffy and the rest!

BBS Signature