00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cositadog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash Plugin Update...

4,216 Views | 38 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-05 05:04:11

I never noticed any problems. Everything is running smooth :)

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-06 18:20:49

olskool blam movie!!

Flash Plugin Update...

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-06 18:22:40

At 10/6/02 06:20 PM, _shadow_ wrote: olskool blam movie!!

yeah!

Flash Plugin Update...

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-06 18:27:33

aww crap wrong post oooops.

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-08 22:34:44

Blam club blam all of p_v_m2001's movies he total sucks and doesnt use flash he uses some animater thing. Blam all of his movies he's not good he's the creator of dbz stick fight (remake) and he was but it got blammed the creator of Viewers stupidity. Blam all of his movies they suck!

earthcrisis

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-09 22:36:50

I'm glad picos gone,he was hella funny lookin anyway.i hated waiting for that fucker to throw useles shit at some flash sign or whatever the hell it is,the graneds should like blow up hella big.but a little fircracker boom.

Flash Plugin Update...

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-11 16:29:47

pfff

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-11 22:35:27

I needa PEE! I just finished a gallon of juice i mean Beer.

Response to Flash Plugin Update... 2002-10-19 23:51:40

At 10/3/02 05:30 PM, TomFulp wrote: In order to enhance site security, we are experimenting with the Flash display code. The new code blocks Flash movies from running scripts which could be malicious, but it also requires users to have the latest Flash plugin. Not just Flash 6 - the latest version of Flash 6. Upon putting the code to use, I was forced to install and download the latest version of Flash.

This troubles me because I think there are people at businesses who can't install new software on their computers - and most likely their browsers do not have the bleeding edge Flash plugins.

Has anyone had problems since 5:30 this afternoon - as far as getting a message about not having the latest Flash plugin, and not being able to upgrade?

Please be sure to read the post below, as a lot has been going on this week. :)

I have been getting an error when trying to vote that tells me that my Flash is too old. I've updated Flash and Shockwave players from the Macromedia website, and still cannot vote. So far there have been no issues with movies that I have noticed.