00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

concavepgons just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Talent?

8,526 Views | 47 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 16:53:41

Does anyone know what the hell Saddam Hussein sounds like when he talks?

Anyway, I am looking for some voice talent. I need someone to immitate George Bush and someone for Saddam (or one person to do both). You must be able to record clear, quality .wav files for the job. To apply, email me a short .wav file with your impersonation using either of these two quotes:

Bush: "Not my oil! Anything but my oil!"
Saddam: "That was my summer home, you infidel!"

Feel free to ad-lib, but keep it short.

If your voice is used, you will get credit in the game as well as a free copy of the XXX Soundtrack, featuring music by FLAW! You can hear samples here via Windows Media or Real Audio format!

Record your voice and send it in!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:12:27

At 9/26/02 04:53 PM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone know what the hell Saddam Hussein sounds like when he talks?

Anyway, I am looking for some voice talent. I need someone to immitate George Bush and someone for Saddam (or one person to do both). You must be able to record clear, quality .wav files for the job. To apply, email me a short .wav file with your impersonation using either of these two quotes:

If your voice is used, you will get credit in the game as well as a free copy of the XXX Soundtrack, featuring music by FLAW! You can hear samples here via Windows Media or Real Audio format!

umm... what are you making that you would need those for?

Voice Talent?

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:14:36

At 9/26/02 05:12 PM, all_hope_in_eclipse wrote:
At 9/26/02 04:53 PM, TomFulp wrote: Does anyone know what the hell Saddam Hussein sounds like when he talks?

umm... what are you making that you would need those for?

his secret game!

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:18:46

oooh... i'll try one. I probably won't win though.
-also-
Bend is coming!

Voice Talent?

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:24:24

He has a pretty deep, booming voice, and he inserts pauses into what he says a lot.
Or mabye the South Park voice is real.

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:25:52

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:30:34

I wrote this big long wordy thing about how some of us have been screwed over by NG with our films scoring well into the 3.50's and not even being hosted on the top five, and our movies being deleted for no reason, and the horrible servers and stuff, and I was going to write about how we are not just here to say,"Yes sir! Would you like fries with that blowjob?!" every time we think we might have a shot at being in the limelight. I really wish that my post didn't get lost, but it's those stupid newgrounds servers. Ah well, I guess things are just the way they are, I guess. Instead of what I was going to write, it just repeated the original post. Damn it. Ok, well maybe this will make it through.

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:33:49

Speaking of those servers, I'm on a cable modem and it took me like 20 seconds to send that last post. What is up with that? Don't answer that.

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 17:57:42

At 9/26/02 05:30 PM, Captain_Lucky wrote: I wrote this big long wordy thing about how some of us have been screwed over by NG with our films scoring well into the 3.50's and not even being hosted on the top five, and our movies being deleted for no reason, and the horrible servers and stuff, and I was going to write about how we are not just here to say,"Yes sir! Would you like fries with that blowjob?!" every time we think we might have a shot at being in the limelight. I really wish that my post didn't get lost, but it's those stupid newgrounds servers. Ah well, I guess things are just the way they are, I guess. Instead of what I was going to write, it just repeated the original post. Damn it. Ok, well maybe this will make it through.

Just go for the gold if you want top 5.. spend time on your flash and not many will vote low... hopefully... or give me the URL to your movie so i can vote it up with my level 18 account. If it's good as Alien Homminide or like an SOC... i will definetly vote high!

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 18:27:17

i I would do it but i suck at voice acting, so, too bad for me :P

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 18:38:28

I always thought that Saddam's voice sounded like a voicebox

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 19:17:17

Anyway, I am looking for...

I can't really act but, you should try to get the one guy who played Saddam in the South Park movie, and the other guy that plays Bush on the show "That's My Bush". Do they still play that show? I haven't watched Comedy Central much lately.

That's all I have to say.

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 19:19:42

At 9/26/02 07:17 PM, deathwizard wrote:

Anyway, I am looking for...

I can't really act but, you should try to get the one guy who played Saddam in the South Park movie, and the other guy that plays Bush on the show "That's My Bush". Do they still play that show? I haven't watched Comedy Central much lately.

That's all I have to say.

what are the chances of these people to be found anyway.... ;P

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 19:20:05

Hey TOM FULP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheres the miss dynimight game !!!!!!!!!!!!!
please tell me

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 19:23:33

At 9/26/02 07:19 PM, GreenVein wrote

what are the chances...

Not very good, but that would be cool...

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 20:48:43

I'm finaly lvl 10. I voted dozens and dozens of times now im finaly lvl ten when I saw the # of points I hade to gain I almost started weeping. when I had reached lvl 10 a tear ran down my... thing... on the side of my face. anyhoo here I come lvl 11!... then 12... then maybe 13.

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-26 21:59:12

Saddam Hussein apparently has three trained look-a-likes doing appearances for him. There hasn't been any recorded film of the actual Saddam, facial analysists have confirmed, since 1998.

Seriously. Fucking strange no?

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 00:42:25

At 9/26/02 10:25 PM, Baiwan_Fuong wrote:
Either this is to avoid being assassinated...or maybe in Reality...he is ugly....probably both...

I'm betting one of the doubles has offed him and noone knows about it.

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 02:06:21

Hey Tom,I Sent In My Voice As Unhappyweb@hotmail.com but its pretty dumb.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 02:39:20

I dont know how Saddam speaks but i would send it in if i had the same voice (chances are 1 - 9227319 that ill win)

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 05:35:01

stop t=with the sudum game!! we want pico we want pico!. anyone who doesn't give me pico 2 will die muhuhuhuhu. pico 2 NOW.!

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 13:12:23

from what ive heard hes squeky, high picthed and gay. Or at least thats what South parks tought me..

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 16:44:03

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 17:43:39

Wow.
I can just picture thousands of e-mails being sent to Tom right now. :-)

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-27 17:47:09

Saddam doesnt refer to people as infidels, religious extremists do that. Saddam is just some seemingly oblivious dictator. But I can assure you infidek is not in his daily vocabulary

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-28 01:53:45

that was my summer home you infidel! Now i like to say that lol. I hope my voice gets chosen. god my level is LOW! Like My Sprite?

Voice Talent?

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-28 02:20:42

Funny that at the moment, I need voice acting of Tom and Wade for my upcoming "Stargate NG-1 1/2"

Voice Talent?

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-28 04:10:50

At 9/28/02 02:20 AM, ScrunchMuppet wrote:
Funny that at the moment, I need voice acting of Tom and Wade for my upcoming "Stargate NG-1 1/2"

Wow that sounds like its gonna be a great movie!

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-28 14:58:34

I entered and i think im gonna win i can do a kick ass sadam impersonation.

Voice Talent?

Response to Voice Talent? 2002-09-28 17:15:17

I reckon you should go for the kinda *south park movie* saddam voice, probably not too accurate, but hilarious all the same
~~kie xx